12/23 Instance: Mutant Eye for the Ty Guy

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

12/23 Instance: Mutant Eye for the Ty Guy

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

current timeline

Terry: Terry blinked at the television as she remembered to move. She was pretty sure she had already watched this shark documentary but the remote was all the way on the coffee table and was simply not worth getting.

Talia: Talia walked into the rec room with Johnny on her hip, squinting at the television. "Sharks still??"

Cessily: Cessily strolled into the rec room, languidly rolling the lolly in her mouth. "Sharks? Again? Don't they make anything else these days?" She flopped down on the couch next to Terry. "Hey, girls!"

Laura: Laura pattered in and grinned when she saw Terry seated in there, and TJ with Johnny too. "Hey hey!" she chirped cheerily as she sidled into the room.

Terry: "Hey!" Terry sat up, suddenly finding energy now that people were around. "Yeah, I'm just sorta beached here watching."

rachel: Rachel slipped into the rec room, yanking the ear buds out. Damn song. She took a deep breath as she curled up in the chair she'd been in earlier.

Laura: "Can I beach with you?" she asked and poked her toungue out, reaching over to tickle Cess on the back of the neck as well.

Talia: TJ sat down. "How is there never anything but sharks on?" Johnny squirmed until she set him down on the floor to crawl around, and he headed for a few toys that had been left down there.

Cessily: Cessily giggled as Laura tickled her, and she reached over to tickle her side in retaliation.

Terry: "Come ashore." Terry winked and made sure everyone had room as the ticklefight started to take shape.

Laura: Laura gave a squeal of laughter and toppled on to the sofa over Terrys lap, conviniently. "I think I'm shipwrecked!"

rachel: She ran a hand through her hair and sighed, eyeing the tickling before the tv. Sharks again? Wonderful.

Terry: "Prepare to be boarded!" Terry joined in the tickling. After all, it was silly to waste the chance when it was so conveniently plopped in her lap.

Cessily: Cessily curiously looked around. "Hm, I just get a strong sense of deja vu. The last time we were in the rec room like this, with sharks on the screen, a pixie appeared and I somehow ended up naked in Terry's lap."

Laura: "Are you calling me a pixie?" Laura blinked at Cess, then started to giggle again as Terry attacked. "OMG no fair! Two on one!"

Terry: "Yeah, this has been a good day for my lap."

Ty: Ty woke up as something smashed into his lego home, A huge fist landing right next to his bed.

Cessily: Cessily joined the giggling. "No, not you. We have a new student. Megan. She has pretty wings. Her nick name is Pixie." Cessily decided to also attack Terry with the tickling out of fairness.

Terry: "Heeeey!" Terry's voice trailed off into a squeek as she found herself assaulted with tickles.

Talia: "Yeah...I dunno how all that happened earlier," TJ said, then heard this odd scream in her head. "What the hell is that??"

Laura: She propped herself up on her elbows, resting them on one of the arms of the sofa. "Oh yeah? Awesome! Though...Kinda rough new people have to come here right now with everything so..." she sighed and shook her head. "Y'know what I mean."

rachel: Rachel flinched as she recognized the telepathic scream. Do not swear at him. Language jar.

Ty: As the fist backed out of the gaping hole in his roof Ty ran to what was left of his closet and grabbed a few things and jumped out.

Talia: Johnny was rooting around in some toys, putting a few things in his mouth to test.

Laura: "Uh...I'm hearing voices...?"

Terry: "Sweet fuckin' Jesus' boils what is that?"

Cessily: "Yeah, I know. We didn't tell her anything yet. Poor girl will find out soon enough about what happened." Cessily looked around, frowning. "Hearing voices? What's this?"

rachel: She chewed on her lip with a scowl, "No, you aren't."

Talia: "You heard it too??" She looked at the other girls. "Who else is a telepath??"

Terry: Terry shook her head, wincing as she recognized the voice of her little buddy. "Ty? What the hell?"

Cessily: "Definitely not me. What is it? Is there someone here?" She looked at Terry. "Oh, Ty?"

Ty: He backed away from the rampaging monster with his grappling shotgun trained on it.

Terry: Terry checked down her shirt to make sure she hadn't forgotten him from hitching a ride.

Laura: "Swear jar? Jeeze, I totes thought that was a joke someone was telling me about!"

Terry: "Half my damned check'll be goin' towards that thing."

rachel: Only one voice could annoy her that much and give her a killer migraine, and it was Ty's. "Just do what I do, don't pay him."

Talia: "Swear jar?" oh, it had to be...that tiny kid. "Whats that kids name...the small one..."

Talia: Johnny watched the small man with a quirked brow, before reaching for him.

Ty:

Terry: "Where're ya Ty?"

Talia: "What are you even talking about??"

Ty: "OVER HERE!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, the sound barely carrying.

Cessily: Cessily looked around for Ty. "So he's here, yes? I never know when he's around."

Laura: "Well fuck. If we're gonna get charged to swear we might as well swear" Laura shook her head then gasped. "Oh I so did not mean to swear with Johnny in the room, sorrrrry!"

Ty: HE turned to wave to Terry when he saw another hand coming towards him,

rachel: "Uhh...think I found him..." Rachel pointed to Johnny, who was reaching for Ty.

Talia: TJ shot Laura a look.

Cessily: Cessily had to giggle hard at Laura's swearing.

Laura: Laura put her hands over her head. "Oh I am such a bad person...I'm so bad..."

Terry: "I'm comin' in for ya little buddy!" Terry tried to sound dramatic as she went over to what was left of the lego house and looked for Ty.

Ty: Ty turned and ran again but was caught as he leaped into the air by the blue fisted demon.

Cessily: "Nah, you're not. Don't say that." Cessily smiled at Laura. "Swearing from time to time definitely doesn't make you a bad person. It's better to say bad things than to do bad things."

Terry: "I'm not seein' him." Terry leafed through the lego wreckage.

Laura: She winced a little at meantion of her father. "Well. It kinda pales in comparison to a lotta stuff he could know about..."

Talia: Johnny laughed at the tiny man in his hand, putting one of his legs in his mouth.

Terry: Terry glanced up at that, smirking over at Laura.

Cessily: "What is he saying?" Cessily wanted to know. "I can't hear him."

Laura: Laura smirked back. God she loved shared rooms.

Ty: Ty raised the shotgun and fired a round into one of the fingers holding him. It released and he fell to the floor and ran and hid under the couch.

Terry: "Um...did Johnny just eat little buddy?"

Talia: Johnny shrieked a bit, beginning to cry as he cradled his hand close to his body. TJ rushed over to him. "What happened?" She noticed Ty lying on the ground next to him. "Ty? What're you doing over here??"

Laura: "Uhh...He ate him and not in the good way?"

Cessily: "Oh, if my parents knew only a small part of all the things I did while I've been here..." Cessily smiled at Laura, then laughed and shook her head. "If they'd care much, that is."

Cessily: "Huh?" Cessily leaned over to look at Johnny. "Johnny ate him?"

Laura: She gave Cess's arm a rub. "Well...I totes think my Dad'd care..."

Talia: "Um, baby in the room!" TJ reminded them, putting her hands over Johnny's ears. "No sex talks!"

Terry: "Yeah but your baby might be a cannibal."

Ty: Ty dusted himself off and checked his gear to see if anything was broken.

Cessily: "Your dad is awesome," she told Laura, patting her hand. "He's my favourite teacher by far."

rachel: Rachel rubbed her temples, "Apparently, Johnny isn't a cannibal since I can still hear Ty and all..."

Laura: "My Dad is too protective. If he even knew that I'd -" she broke off. "Well. I'm not even gonna say as he'll superhear me."

Cessily: "I don't think Johnny would really understand any of that, yet." Cessily gave TJ a smile.

Talia: "He's not a cannibal! And he's not a monster!" she rubbed Johnny's head as he whimpered. "He's just a baby."

Cessily: "Ooooh, so bad?" She asked Laura with a raised eyebrow.

Talia: She frowned at Ty. "I'll fix your house for you. Maybe we can put it somewhere where he can't get to it so easy."

Laura: "Uh...Well he did just maybe eat someone, whatever his age it ain't healthy for him! Or Ty..."

Ty: 1.... 2... skip a few... ok, better.

Terry: "You okay, little buddy?" Terry sat back down, making sure she didn't step on him.

Talia: "You shot him?! What'd you shoot him with?!!"

Cessily: "Who shot whom?" Cessily looked from one person to the next. It was hard for her to follow the events in the rec room. "Ty shot Johnny? With what? I don't understand a thing?"

Terry: "He has a lot of things for his stature." Terry shrugged.

Laura: "Huh? Shot? Like, I really don't think you can shoot people here!"

Ty: Ty looked at the ground as he spoke and started to walk back to his destroyed home. To Terry,

Talia: Johnny lifted his injured hand up, mumbling a litany of pathetic "Mama"s. TJ gave him a little kiss on the head as he went about chewing on his finger and cuddling into her.

Talia: She looked down to Ty. "Well....ok....I;m sorry he tried to eat you. We don't eat our friends here, Johnny!"

Talia: Then she bent down to get closer to Ty's level. "But don't ever shoot my baby again."

Laura: Laura was totes confused. This was just a weird day...

Terry: Terry was fighting the desire to burst out laughing. This was just too fucking weird.

Cessily: "Ok, so Johnny tried to eat Ty, and Ty shot Johnny with whatever... I think I got it now." Cessily shook her head and leaned back into the couch. "This is too confusing for me. I guess I'll watch some sharks..."

Ty: Ty trudged to the wreckage and silently put his stuff down and started to fix his home. Again.

Talia: TJ sighed as she realised Ty was crying. "Come here Ty," she said, offering her hand to him.

Terry: "Yep, that's it." Terry leaned over the edge of the couch, plunking legos in place for Ty.

rachel: Rachel leaned back in her chair and stopped paying attention to what was going on.

Laura: Her gaze went to Terry, then to the lego...."Ohhh can I build too?" she dived over. She would make a fantastic house! With rooms and all feng shuied and everything!

Ty: Ty wiped his eyes with his sleave and walked over to Tj. she's probably going to step on me... or throw me out the window... or throw me out the window and then step on me and shut the window so i can't get back in even though it's really cold outside... He looked dejected.

Cessily: Looking over Terry's shoulder at what she was doing, Cessily frowned. "Ah, so Ty's... toy... home... got damaged? That's what all the excitement is about." She got up and stepped over, sitting down next to the damaged house. "I think I can help build it up again."

Terry: "We can rebuild it. We can make it better." Terry snorted, popping a window piece back in. "You ever consider coating this thing with glue, Ty?"

Laura: "Glitter glue!" Laura trilled. "And we can get you wallpaper and like, furniture from craft stores and like, I'm sure I still have some stuff from when I played dolls as a kid my Mom would ship up!"

Cessily: "We have the technology..." Cessily giggled. "Yes, some super-glue might do wonders."

rachel: "I have super glue..." she offered, digging around in her pocket for it.

Talia: She lifted him up a bit in her hand. "I'm sorry he tried to eat you. And Johnny's sorry too. We can all be friends, right?"

Ty: Ty looked up, his cheeks tear stained,

Terry: "This is so very Extreme Makeover Home Edition."

Laura: "It's so fun!" Laura bounced. "We can make his home fabby!"

Cessily: "We could ask Kitty if she would give us some glitter. I know that she always has some."

Ty: Then he turned and started to walk back to the group around his home. He grabbed a block and put it into place.

Talia: JOhnny reached out to grab Ty again, but TJ caught his hand. "No no, sweetie, no playing with people."

Laura: "I have glitter!" she informed Cess. "Dad keeps giving me arty sets and craft cases."

Cessily: "Oooh, we should get some!" Cessily beamed at Laura. "And I'm sure we could make some super cute furnishing with the all those tings from your Dad's classes."

rachel: "I don't think Ty would really like glitter in his house...would you, Ty?" she asked. Rachel hated glitter.

Ty:

Laura: "You need some Queer Eye style, luvvie!"

Talia: "Glitter? Oooo I don't get to play with glitter so much anymore...let's do it!" she moved a bit closer to them as they began building his house up again.

Terry: "It'll be fu-faaaaab." Terry caught herself but used jazz hands to draw attention away from that.

Ty: He walked around a bit as he rambled to himself.

Cessily: "Awww, come on, there's nothing wrong with defying some boring old gender norms." She smiled down at Ty. When he stood close enough and spoke while sending out his telepathic messaged, she could actually understand him.

Laura: "We should totes put more levels in and create more of an open layout!" she nodded, looking at the semi constructed house. "Maybe a balcony?"

Talia: "Ohh oh can we make gardens too? They have those little lego flowers!"

rachel: Okay...poor Ty. There was no stopping Laura.

Cessily: "Oh, yes! A balcony would be fabulous. Do you think we could get Professor Forge to make a tiny whirlpool?"

Laura: "A garden would be great!" Laura was sooo pleased people were liking this and getting into a big project! "Yeah! A water feature would set it right off!"

Terry: "I think we're going to need more legos, ladies."

Ty: To Rae he added,

Laura: "Well what are we waiting for?!"

Talia: "You know...we should go to the store and look into some dollhouse furniture and stuff," she said, her eyes lighting up. "We can get curtains for the windows! And everything can be really comfy! And maybe we can paint the walls too! Or wallpaper!"

Laura: "Yeah, I totes said I'd get wallpaper and get my old dolls furniture sent from home!"

rachel: She shook her head, glad she has nothing to do with destroying Ty's house. As annoying as he could be at times, she wouldn't wish a glittery death trap on anyone.

Cessily: "These are all great ideas. This will be so much fun." She laughed. "And I'm sure the house will be fantastic in the end."

Talia: "I never had a dollhouse when I was little," TJ said, Johnny crawling off to play with his elephant by the couch. "This is so cool! We should get a fullsize dollhouse and do it all up!....for Ty!" she added as an afterthought

Laura: "We could do it as a project in Bishies design class! I bet he won't mind at all!!"

Cessily: "Oh, good idea. No, I'm sure he'd be delighted to do this with us." Cessily looked down at the house. "Imagine what we could do with all that. I mean, why not make it a mansion? A luxurious estate, even? Ty would love it."

Laura: "We could get Forge to make a mini ride on lawnmower for Ty too!"

Laura: "Not that fake grass needs cutting but those things are fun!"

Terry: "Yeah, you and Forge really should team up on your robotic transportation." Terry smirked. "Although you do already have so many."

rachel: "I'm sure you could ask Ty what he wants since he's standing right there," Rachel pointed out, rolling her eyes, as she curled up in her chair a bit more.

Cessily: "Yes, or a small scooter, or one of those quad bikes..."

Ty: Ty sat on his bed and staired up at them as they spoke. They were all trying to help him. He blew his nose and smiled up as they thought of more ideas.

Talia: "Yeah!! Oh, and we can buy some figures too! Like a family for Ty to live with! And we can have electricity in it, and like...maybe water!! How cool would that be?!"

Laura: "Oh totally, Ty!" her head bouncing almost as much as the rest of her, she started to make mental notes of what they'd need...

Terry: "Course you need a helicoptor pad. And a garage for the car too."

Laura: "Double garage!"

Talia: "OH! Oh! Let's get him a hamster too! Like, a pet!"

Ty:

Cessily: "Oh, yes, yes! Hm, we write all of this down." She put a finger on her chin. "And what about pets? Ty could have pets. Maybe... I don't know, a caterpillar? Or a mouse to ride on."

Talia: "And we can have a huge fush tank in it! With fish!" she winced at the yell. "Jeez, whats wrong with a pet??"

Laura: "You could ride a hamster like a fuzzy horsie!"

rachel: "Could be that pets are bigger than him. No offence Ty."

Talia: "I wonder if they could rig up his own danger room?"

Cessily: "Awww, imagine how cute that would be!" Cessily squealed with excitement.

Ty:

Ty:

Ty:

Laura: "We could get the hamster deoderisor!"

Terry: "Right, no pet then. We've got to hook you up with a mini minibar though."

Ty:

Laura: "...Ooooooh. Bar.....Can't we just make the bar for ourselves?"

Talia: "Oh oh, I saw this cute like, mini crib too! And teeny baby things!!"

Cessily: "No pets?" Cessily asked, sounding a bit disappointed. Then she giggled at the suggested minibar. "That would be fun. But it would be hard to get such small bottles."

Ty: .. baby things... uhg... stupid babies... stupid dog...

Ty:

Laura: "But we wanna make them as it'd be totally fun to!" she pouted, then an idea struck. "Weeellll, how about we make you a summer home?"

Talia: "It'd be so cute!" TJ had a silly look on her face as she went through all the things to fill this doll house...or..Ty's house with.

Ty:

Terry: "Yeah, it'll be great."

Talia: "Oh! We have to go shopping!! We have to go...who can drive?" She stood up, grabbing Johnny from the floor. "I have a credit card!"

Cessily: "Uhm... I can drive only my scooter. But no more than two people fit on it."

Terry: "I can drive if someone can get a car." Terry stood up. "You wanna ride with the girls, Ty?"

Laura: "I can get the keys to my Daddys car..."

Laura: Laura gave Terry a devious look.

Terry: Terry could sense the deviousness in the air and caught the look, grinning back.

Ty:

Talia: "We can use Remy's car!" TJ offered. "Or if you wanna use your Dad's car. I just gotta get the carseat."

Terry: Terry bent down and held her hand on the ground for Ty. "It'll be great. I'll try not to bounce ya 'round too much."

Cessily: "Oh, yeah. Let's take Howlett's car." Cessily laughed and jumped to her feet. "That'll be fun."

Laura: "So will! He has a fabby music collection in the glove compartment!"

Cessily: "I wouldn't have excepted anything less from him."

Ty: Ty climbed up onto Terry's hand and sent to her alone,

Talia: "Ok, does Howlett's car have lotsa room? We're gonna buy alot of crap."

Laura: "So has! It has tons of room in the back for like costumes and everything so they won't crease."

Terry: Don't worry. Johnny won't be grabbing round there. Just make sure I don't forget you're there. Terry secured Ty in against her bra. "Comfortable?"

Laura: "I so would be..."

Talia: TJ lifted a brow at where Terry was putting Ty, smirking. "Um...is he hungry or something?"

Cessily: "You would be what?" Cessily asked Laura.

Laura: Laura's slightly glassy look fell to Cess. "Comfortable," she waggled her eyebrows a bit.

Terry: "It's a great vantage point." Terry smirked at the others. "Good riding place, right Ty?"

Cessily: Cessily frowned, then raised her eyebrows. "In Terry's bra?"

Ty: no, I'm ssquished...

Laura: She answered Cess with a slightly smug look that said it all.

Cessily: Cessily's eyes went wide for a moment as she realized what Laura tried to tell her. Then she gave her a sheepish smile and a wink in return. "I'd never thought that you'd be so full of surprises."

Laura: "I aim to surprise! And please, y'know!"

rachel: Rachel followed the other. She had nothing better to do, and suffering through this was better than moping.

Talia: TJ wasn't sure what was going on, but was sure it wasn't exactly 'baby-proof'. "I'm gonna go get the car seat and my bag and get him in his coat and all. I'll meet you guys in front!!"

Cessily: Cessily showed a big grin, looking from Terry back at Laura. "Now you've got me really interested. You two will have to tell me all about what you've been up to." She laughed and put an arm around Laura's shoulder. "I demand nothing less."

Terry: Terry raised an eyebrow. "Well then, are we to have story time then?"

Laura: Laura nodded in agreement and wrapped an arm around Cess's waist, then the other around Terrys.

Laura: "Story time sounds good!"

Ty: Ty, tuckered out from the excitment, rested his head against Terry's "Pillow" and swiftly went to sleep, listening to the deep sounds of breathing and the steady thump of her heart.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€