1/5 Instance: Hold On Tonight

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

after Welcome Home

Sabretooth: Vic, now clad in a pair of slacks, weaved down the corridor, managing to stay quiet. He needed to do this, although there was a nagging thought that maybe it would be better done sober, but....yeah. That wasn't likely to happen anytime soon.

Sabretooth: He reached her door, propping the wall up next to it and knocked carefully before cracking it open and peeking in. "Teej?"

Talia: Talia lay on her bed lazily, holding her baby tight to her. He'd been awake for a bit, and could sense her distress, growing nervous himself, until she got him back to sleep. She stroked her hand over his belly lightly, then looked up as she heard the knock on the door.

Talia: "Yeah.." she responded to Vic, as he opened her door. "What?"

Sabretooth: He spotted Johnny on the bed. Okay, stealth-drunk mode. He slipped inside, closing the door quietly and sliding to the floor. It was safer. "Jus' wan'ed t' c'm'n see ya." He slurred slightly, shaking hair out of his eyes. "T'....ta apologise."

Talia: "Apologise? For which?" she asked, not looking up from Johnny. "Leaving Remy, or telling me to fuck myself?"

Sabretooth: Vic winced, hair falling into his face. "D'serve tha'. Both. Everythin'." He clumsily rubbed an eye.

Sabretooth: "F' star'....f' Rahney no' comin' ta say goodbye. Tha'ss my faul'." He tried to focus on TJ and failed. "An'....an' t'nigh'. Was a li'l nuts, bu' shouldn' done tha'."
Sabretooth: " 'M such a fu- bloody jerk. Stupid asshole."

Talia: "Why did you leave?" she asked in a quiet voice. "Why didn't he get out? Why did he have to do that stupid thing alone?!" She stopped, taking a deep breath, trying to calm herself. She didn't want to worry Johnny again.

Sabretooth: "Dunno. Was tol' t'." Vic leant his head back, looking up at the ceiling. "Didn' know 'bou' R-Rem 'til we was on th' plane." He wiped his eyes. "Buildin' came down on Bobs an' Lorna."

Sabretooth: "Fuckin' fuck." Vic closed his eyes. "Pr'mised Bobby I'd ge' Lorn' ou' safe. Screwed tha' one up."

Talia: Her lip trembled again, and she just cuddled in tighter to her son, putting her head down to just breathe him in. Her eyes closed tight. She was being the asshole. "I'm sorry..."

Sabretooth: "Wha' y' s'ry fer, darlin'?" Vic tried again to focus on TJ. Maybe sober would have been better. "Y're boy's g'ne. Alla m' bes' mates cept y're gone. Don' be s'rry, y're gonna be upse'...."

Talia: She swallowed. "I wasn't fair...you guys tried...hell, I wasn't even there," she buried her face in her blanket. "It's my fault as much as anyones...I shoulda gone...why the fuck didn't I?!"

Sabretooth: " 'Cause y'ad t' look af'er John." He pointed at the sleeping baby. "Wan' him wit' no paren's? Y' no' 'llowed t' blame yersel'. Done nowt wrong."

Talia: "I don't want him without his father either," she said, tears falling again. "What am I supposed to say? What if...we don't get them back?"

Sabretooth: "Don' talk like tha', Teej." The finger wavered at TJ. "Y' gotta 'member, darlin', ya go' m' an' ever'one back fr'm Englan'. He'll be back. Rem's a sur...sur....survivor."
Sabretooth: "So y'n me? We'll gettim back. Righ'?"

Talia: "I wasn't there when you were gotten from England.." TJ rubbed her face. "I never did any of that...I never rescued anyone..."

Talia: Johnny stirred and opened his eyes to her. He blinked a few times, furrowing his brow. Her face crumpled a bit. "We have to get him back..."

Sabretooth: " 'S no' tha poin'." Vic dropped his hand - it was getting tired. "Mean th' school. Studen's. Y' know." He saw Johnny stir. " 'N we gotta get 'im back fer him."

Talia: TJ nodded, Johnny giving her a small smile. "Mama.." It made her fold again, and she began to cry. She buried her face in the bed.

Sabretooth: Vic levered himself off the floor, sitting carefully on the bed beside TJ and putting a hand on her shoulder. " 'M too drun' t' be any help, Teej..." He closed his eyes. Too drunk to stop himself crying too, it seemed. "We'll d' this. Pr'mise...."

Talia: "Promise??" Talia sobbed. "He promised me he'd be back by morning."

Sabretooth: Vic lowered his head, hair obscuring his face. " 'S all I c'n offer y', TJ. Tha'n bein' a frien'." Oh god....he got drunk specifically not to think about this.

Talia: Johnny rolled over on his belly, reaching his hand out, brushing against her face awkwardly. She took it, and gave it a little kiss, before sitting up, her face drawn and tear stained. She pulled him into her lap, then took Vic's hand. "Thanks..."

Sabretooth: Vic looked up at TJ, tears rolling down his face too. " 'S alrigh'. S'rry fer turnin' up ratted. Don' w'nna be 'lone."

Talia: She bit her lip. "Me neither....you can sleep in here tonight, if you want," Talia offered. "If you don't mind Johnny..."

Sabretooth: Vic smiled, wiping his face. "'F course no'. I've slep' wit' him 'fore, 'member? Thank y', TJ."

Sabretooth: "I uh....migh' be ou' early....g'nna book m'sel' on th' firs' fligh' t' Scotlan'..."

Talia: She lay down again, letting Johnny sit up beside her. "Scotland? Gonna see Rahne?"

Sabretooth: "Yeah....gotta tell her...." He shifted over, lying on the other side of Johnny and pillowing his head on his arm. "W'nt me t' say 'nythin'?"

Talia: TJ shrugged. "Dunno...can't think of it now..." she sighed, looking at Johnny, who seemed to have just discovered Vic's tail. "Why'd you make her leave?"

Sabretooth: "Huh? Make Rah-ow. Rahne leave?" Vic frowned, ignoring the tugs on his tail. "I din'. She w'nted t' go. Well. No' quite. She 'nly tol' me th' day 'fore she lef'....god. Yesterday."

Sabretooth: He lowered his head. Was not gonna cry again. Not.

Talia: "Oh..." TJ sighed, as Johnny began to bat at Vic's tail, laughing. It was so cute...Remy should be here to see it. She sniffled, starting to cry again. "God dammit.."

Sabretooth: Vic looked up, hesitantly reaching up to touch TJ's cheek. "Please, Teej, y'll se' m' off again." He tried to smile. "E-ever'thin'll be okay...."

Talia: "I just want a normal life," she sniffled again. "I want to be able to have my family together and raise my son and be normal. I want Remy. This isn't fair..."

Talia: "Why do we have to risk our lives all the time?" she buried her face again. "I can't live without him...I can't lose him..."

Sabretooth: Vic drew his hand back, fixing on Johnny. He didn't know what else to say to comfort her, but there really wasn't anything, was there?

Sabretooth: And he was too drunk to be able to come up with the right words. So instead, he reached over and squeezed her shoulder. This. Really. Sucked.

Talia: She looked up at him as he squeezed her shoulder, then moved closer, putting her arm around him, crying into his chest.

Sabretooth: Vic held TJ as she sobbed, tail curling around Johnny as he nuzzled her hair. If this was what TJ wanted....he'd hold her all night if he had to.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

ok, tears.....crying......sadness....

But D'AWWW Johnny!
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

wibble
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

:bawl That is just incredibly sad, but sweet.
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

D'awwwwwwwwww!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

:( I'm a bastard.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Originally posted by fourpawsonthefloor
:( I'm a bastard.
Yes. Yes you are. well... your phantom peen is. but you? not so much.
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone