1/12 Instance: Touch of Normality

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

timeline a day or two before the game

Rahne: Rahne glanced at the clock on the wall, then back down at the chart that showed the time difference, okay now should be a good time, if she remembered properly Johnny should be napping about now ... unless this whole mess had thrown his routine out too.

Rahne: She pulled a face and dialed, waiting for TJ to pick up.

Talia: Talia was just about the step in the shower, after her training and getting Johnny down to nap, when her cell phone went off. She grabbed it and opened it quick. "Hello?"

Rahne: "Teej? It's Rrrrahne ... is this a bad time?" She frowned, she sounded a little harrassed ... then again ... she would be wouldn't she.

Talia: "No..it's not bad..." she sat on her bed. "How are you?"

Rahne: "I'm 'kay ... it's a bit wierrrd herrre ... bu' I'm livin' in a castle which is kinda grrrroovy," Rahne smiled, "S' ... umm ... Vic tol' m' 'bou' everrrythin' ... I guess rrrigh' now i'm suposted t' ask how yerrr arrre bu' I 'spect yerrr sick o' people askin' aye?"

Talia: She smirked a bit. "Kinda...but it's nice still. It's been really tough but like..we're training. And we're going back soon," she played with some fringe on one of her pillows. "I know we'll get them back."

Talia: "So.." she cleared her throat. "Castle, huh? that must be cool..."

Rahne: Rahne nodded ... then remembered she was on the phone "Oh aye, yerrr will afterrr all ... yerrr all got m' ou' las' yearrr an' yerrr've all got extrrra experrrrience now, so aye ... it's all good."

Rahne: "Well ... aye a castle ... sorrrta ... i'm in tha basemen'," Rahne laughed, "It goes 'bou' three, fourrr levels underrrgrrroun', it's sorrrta like a secrrret hospital. Everrryone herrrre's prrretty nice though."

Rahne: Rahne closed her eyes, she wanted so badly to ask about Remy since she figured TJ would know the most but ... well if Teej wantde to talk about it she'd bring it up herself wouldn't she?

Talia: "They keep you in the basement? Then who lives in the castle?? Is it like....Prince Charles and stuff?"

Rahne: Rahne grinned, okay same old TJ "Nae ... it's like a semi-rrrruin .. i'll get a photo and stick it on myspace ferrr yerr ... it belonged t' Doctor MacTaggerrrt's family, bu' tha lived in this big house place next t' tha castle."

Rahne: "Tha castle's rrrigh' on tha cliffs lookin o'errr tha sea, an' tha garrrden's rrreally pretty to ... tha've got a proper maze an' everrrythin', like in movies."

Talia: "Why would they let a castle get ruined? Like...wouldn't they want the castle?" Talia thought a moment. "And how did they even get a castle?? Wait...they have a maze too? You need to take pictures and all.."

Rahne: Rahne shrugged "I dinnae ... meeby it was cheaperrr t' let it ruin an' build a new one rrratherrr than ... put in centrrrral heatin' o' s'methin'? Castle's can be kinda drafty an' stuff I hearrrr ... I'll fin' m' camerrra an' show yerrr."

Rahne: She coughed a little "S' ... how's Johnny? He walkin' yet?"

Talia: "Not yet, no...he's finger walking alot though, and using his dancing stand all the time. Like, I think he could but he never really tries to," she shrugged. "I guess he'll get there when he does..."

Rahne: "Aye, well we all learrrn at ourrrr own pace ... umm ..." she felt kinda embaressed about asking this, but she couldn't think of anyone better to ask and ... well, once she'd thought of it it had been preying on her mind.

Rahne: "Errr ... Teej? Yerrr can 'memberrr ... yerr firrs' time rrigh'? When yerrr ... lost it, aye?" Rahne asked, starting to blush.

Talia: She raised a brow. "Yeah...I remember...why?"

Rahne: "Well ... did it hurrrt? Wha' 'bou' tha ... secon' time an' stuff?" Rahne gnawed on her finger nervously.

Talia: "Um...well, it hurt the first time, but like...not the whole time..and after like, well, it took a few times before it was totally like..comfortable.." she said, chewing her lip. This was a bit of odd conversation, and she found herself growing a bit hot talking about it.

Talia: ((hot aka blush, not like...turned on))

Rahne: "Well ... y'see ... umm ... Vic an' I we ... we've ... had sex, bu' ... I ... it did hurrr' an' I was jus' wonderrin' if tha mean' ta it rrrreally was m' firrrs' time 'cos I can't rrrrememberrr wha' happened wit' ... wit' Ocelot so good an' ..." She trailed off, she didn't think she was making much sense.

Talia: She paused, thinking of the best way to respond. "Um...well, I think it means it was your first time definately...if it hurt like that, you know? And you had it with someone you love...and thats the best...."

Rahne: Rahne smiled a little "Rrrreally? 'Cos I ... I 'ways wanted Vic t' b' m' firrrs' an' all ..." she was feeling alot happier now, "Acctualy I need t' call him an' let him know ... 'cos tha firrrs' time we ferrrgot t' use prrrotection, bu' Dr. MacTagerrrt's done a test an' she say's I'm nae prrregnan' ... s' I guess we've had a lucky 'scape therrre." Rahne chuckled a bit.

Talia: "You didn't use protection?!" she nearly dropped the phone on the next bit. "Dude, ALWAYS use protection!! And get on birth control, ASAP!"

Rahne: "I know I know i'm bad!" Rahne winced, "An ... we d' ... an' ... I woul' 'cos I cannae ... 'cos we'rrre still nae surrre how human m' like ... woman bits arrrre yet."

Rahne: "I mean ... I ain' even had a perrriod yet man, apparren'ly wolves only ... thingy ... ovulate once a yearrr, it's ... s' rrrandom yerrr know?"

Talia: "So...you like, are more wolf that way??" This was getting confusing. "You should like, do something...find some kind of birth conrtol. Or at least plan really really really well. Like...you don't wanna get pregnant now...it's crazy."

Rahne: "Oh God ... I so dinnae wanna be gettin' prrregnen' anytime soon, yerrr know? Bu' .. well we'll worrrk s'methin' ou'," Rahne shifted on her chair, getting comfortable. She probably should change the subject, she was starting to feel like she was being scolded or something. "S' ... how yerrr findin' trrrainin'? I figurrre yerrr'll be on tha next mission, how's tha whole thin' goin'?"

Talia: Talia nodded. "Yeah, trust me...getting pregnant now is so not what you want.." She paused again. "Um..well, training is ok. It's hard to like, juggle school and training and Johnny....I kinda have missed a bunch of classes..."

Rahne: Rahne smiled "Hey, i'm surrre tha teacherrr's underrrstan' ... yerrr've been bustin' a gut wit' all yerr worrk an' stuff an' ... tha's 'ways catch-up stuff isn't therrre? This is m'rrre imporrrtan' isn't it? S' dinnae feel bad o' naethin' 'kay?"

Talia: "I don't feel too bad..I feel more bad that I haven't been able to like, play with Johnny as much or give him as much attention," she sighed. "He's starting to get clingy again, whenever I leave him with someone.."

Rahne: Rahne looked thoughtfully at the opposit wall, trying to think how best to be supportive of TJ "Well ... yerrr doin' this s' tha he's gonna get his Daddy back, aye? I thin' a couple o' weeks o' bein' babysat is betterrr fer him than nae'err havin' his dad back. Yerrr gonna feel guilty, o' courrrse, jus' trrry nae t' be t' much yerr know? 'Cos tha'll brrreak yerrr concentrration ... if tha makes sense?"

Talia: "I guess....it still feels like...not fair to him, you know? He shouldn't have to not have either of his parents with him..." she bit her lip again. "And...I worry alot about like...what if we don't get him back?"

Rahne: "Yerrr will, an' ... an' well Teej life ain't fairrr is it ... an' it's ... it's yerrr job t' make surrre it is fairr ferrr him isn't it? By gettin' Rrremy back. Has 'vestigation come up wit' anythin new yet?"

Talia: "I hope so..." she paused again, hearing her boy shuffling around in his crib in the other room. So much for the shower. "We'll get him back....Johnny really misses him..."

Rahne: "O' courrrse yerr will, yerrr a good an' strrron' grrroup, ye X-Men." Rahne smiled, "An' ... dinnae ferrrget TJ, yerrr saved m' life, if it hadn't been ferr yerrr I woulda starrrved and frrroze t' death ou' in tha' forrres', s' as farr as i'm concerrned yerrr 'rrready a herro. Yerrr'll get yerrr Rrremy back."

Rahne: "An' .. well I know it may nae seem like much bu' ... i'm yerr frrien' t' an' if yerr everrr wanna jus' ... talk o' vent o' anythin', jus' pick tha phone, any time o' day o' night, i'm herrre ferr yerr 'kay?"

Talia: She smiled a bit shyly. "Thanks....I appreciate that, Rahne..." she turned again, Johnny catching her eye and calling out to her. "Heh, well, guess who's awake..."

Rahne: Rahne giggled "His imperrrial Highness has decided t' grace tha worrld o' tha awake wit' his presence, aye? Well ... I guess I'd betterr let yerr go aye? Give him a kis frrr'm me."

Rahne: "An' ... I rreally mean' tha Teej, yerrr'll be magnificen', afterrr all, wha' a rrrescue misson t' someone who's brrough' tha deda back t' life. Nae worrrries."

Talia: "Thanks.." she headed into Johnny's room, him holding his hands up to her. "Mama!! Goooo Mama!!" She pinched the phone between her ear and shoulder and lifted him up. "I'm praying it works..."

Rahne: Rahne frowned "Gooo mama? Is tha like ... good mama?" She chuckled a bit, "He soun's rrreally close, can he hearrr m'? Heya Johnny boy, yerr bein' a good boy ferr yerrr mama?"

Rahne: "It will, jus' have faith in yerrrsel' Teej."

Talia: "He's saying 'Go'. It's his way of telling me he doesn't want to be where he is and I better like, hop to it and get him somewhere else," she snickered. "I don't think he can hear you, but you wanna talk to him? Here, Johnny, Auntie Rahne called to say hi!!!" She put the phone up to his ear.

Rahne: Rahne giggled as the burbling grew louder "Hey Johnny it's woofwoof, arrre yerrr bein' on yerr bes' behavour ferrr yerr Mama? If yerrr ain' i'll c'me an' bite yerrr toes off." She giggled. "Wherrre yerrr mama takin' yerrr then? Gonna go play on yerrr slide?"

Talia: Johnny babbled at the phone a bit, before pushing it away, TJ putting it to her ear, hearing the last bit. "Mommy's gonna take him for a bath. I need one too, I was just training before."

Rahne: Rahne's muzzle wrinked "Yuck, man i'm sorrry I kept yerr frr'm yerr showerrr Teej, I'll let yerrr guys head off then, shoul' be goin' t' ... hey d' yerrr wan' m' dirrrec' numberrr ... I canna have m' cell turrned on in tha hospital bu' m' rrroom has a phone, tha way yerrr dinnae have t' g' thrrrough tha main office."

Talia: "Sure," she took down the number on a piece of paper. "And don't worry about it...it was good hearing from you at least.."

Rahne: "Aye, well like I said, if yerrr everrr wanna jus' talk 'bout anythin', I'm herrre ... an' mebby when i'm a bit betterrr coul' come ferr a visit, mebby brrin' Duncan ferrr 'notherrr play-date?"

Talia: "That'd be awesome," Johnny began to reach down toward the floor with insistant sounds. "Alright, alright. Rahne, I gotta go...I';ll call you soon though!"

Rahne: "Grrroovy, take carrre Teej, laterrs!" She wited for TJ to hang up before putting the phone down, smiling a little. It was nice to feel like she was being usefull again.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Talia: ((hot aka blush, not like...turned on))
Suuuuuure. ;)

Awwww, no putties. :(
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Heh. I love the normalicy in with all the crazyness.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.