1/14 Instance: Pixie Dusted Cupcakes

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Pixie: Pixie is standing by the stove, a huge mixing bowl in her hands. It's obvious she's been there a while as there is a small mountain of frosted cupcakes by the stove, some cooling on the stove, and some in the stove. Her red hair is pulled back in a ponytail and she managed to get flour smudges on her clothes. Various mixing and measuring supplies are piled up by her work station and a rather grimey cookbook is propped open.

Sean: Sean balanced a stack of files in one arm and his mountain of notes under the other as he wiggled his way into the kitchen. Maybe the smell of food will jog me braincells Upon entering the kitchen he was greeting to the smell of something baking, he looked over his notes and saw Pixie, "Oh hey lass...dint know anyone was in here."

Pixie: Pixie looked up and smiled. "Hey Sean." She glanced at the files and then back to the mixing bowl. "Sorry the place is a mess. I can clean off a spot on the table so you can do your homework."

Victor: Vic ran a slightly shaking hand through his hair, following the scent of baking down into the kitchen. He should probably eat, even if he didn't feel like it - healing was good, but it still felt better to have a full stomach.

Victor: He walked into the kitchen, giving Sean a nod before pausing at the sight of a new girl....ah right. Yeah. "Hey." He headed to the fridge and pulled out a carton of orange juice, closing it and leaning back against the side, tail ticking.

Rogue: Rogue took a deep breath as she walked into the kitchen. She knew that smell...Baking, "Mmm, smells good." She looked over to the stove and saw a new girl, "Hey. Ah'm Rogue."

Rogue: She walked over to the fridge and pulled out a soda then turned to Sean, "Hey," she muttered. She gave Vic a weak smile and hopped up to sit on the island, "Ya ok?"

Pixie: Pixie looked up as two people she had not met before walk in. "Hi, I'm Megan, but everyone calls me Pixie." She looked at the mess she had made. "Uh, don't worry about the kitchen. I'll clean it up. Anyone care for a red velvet cupcake? And does anyone know how many more should be made?" She made a mental tally of what she would need if the answer is a lot.

Sean: Sean nodded to Rogue as she entered, he was still a little hurt by her goin off on him when he was just tryin to be supportive but he shrugged it off. He set his files and notes at a table that was empty. "I'd say with the way some of us eat, enough te feed a small army lass," Sean said looking in Vic's direction.

Sean: He grabbed a brand new file labeled, "Grey, Rachel" and started looking it over as he also perused some documents.

Victor: Vic raised an eyebrow at Sean's look. "I don' eat cake much. Too damn sweet." He gave Megan a tired smile. "Hey, doll. Name's Vic, an' y' don' need t' worry abou' me. I'm good on the smell."

Victor: He looked at Rogue. "I....I've bin better. Jus' got back fr'm Rahney." He looked down. No, don' think abou' it.

Pixie: Pixie looked back at her bowl. She bit her lip and set the bowl down by Sean. "Sooooo, what are you working on?"

Sean: Sean looked up from his reading, "Tryin te figure out how te get Rachel back safe and sound...also tryin to te figure out what Essex will do with her if we aren't fast enough...just te add to me drive."

Rogue: Rogue gave Pixie a weak smile, "Smells good, sugah, but Ah'm ok. Don't have much of an appetite lately. Thank ya, though. An' 'round here, ya never know how much ya gonna need ta bake. Ah bake too. When Ah make cupcakes, they tend ta go within tha day. But... that's normally Kyle who finishes 'em off..."

Rogue: She mentally cursed herself for thinking about him then turned when Sean mentioned Rachel, her face dead-panned, "Only Rae? So... tha others mean nothin' to ya then? Ah mean, Ah know ya don't like Remy since he an' Ah had a thing f' a bit, but damn, Sean. Lil cold of ya, isn't it?"

Sean: Sean chuckled slightly as he spread out the rest of the files which read, "Dane, Lorna" "Drake, Robert" and "LeBeau, Remy" ," One at a time lass...but trust me I plan on gettin em all back," Sean said coldly as he returned to his reading.

Pixie: Pixie leaned over a tad, reading the files that Sean spread out. "Uh, ok, I'm really lost. Get Racheal back? Who are these people? And Remy, as in TJ's Remy? What's going on?"

Pixie: She looks nervously between the two and quickly scans the nearest exit.

Sean: Sean looks over to Pixie, "Lass...some students of ours were kidnapped by this nutcase...Dr. Nathaniel Essex...he now has four more students...so we are all workin our arses off te find a way to get em All back safe and healthy."

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow, "So... what about the others?" She turned to Pixie, "Yeah, TJ's Remy. He an' Ah dated f' a bit when Ah first got here. He an' TJ broke up an' then Ah came an' he an' Ah dated, then we stopped, an' he got back with TJ, an'... it's all really complicated..."

Rogue: She allowed herself a small chuckle, "But anyway, Remy's mah best friend. One of a few. Two of the others are Bobby an' Rae. So, if Ah'm a bit pissy or bitchy, you'll have ta f'give me. Ah'm havin' a hard time right now.." She hopped off the counter and walked over to Vic, snuggling into his chest careful not to touch skin, "She ok? Did ya tell her?"

Victor: Vic kept quiet through the whole exchange, only smirking slightly when Rogue mentioned the 'dating'. He gave a humourless snort as he hugged Rogue. "Which bit? Th' bit abou' more kids gone or....us?"

Victor: He shook his head. "Sorry. Ain' in the bes' of moods. I tol' her abou' Remy an' tha'....she took it okay, I think. She don' know abou'....wha' we did, ya know?"

Pixie: Pixie sat down, pushing the mixing bowl away from her. She had met TJ and Rachel. She counted them as her friends. It sucked that her friends were in trouble and she had no clue. "Look, guys, can I help? I want to do something, anything."

Sean: Sean tapped Pixie on the underside of her chin, "Ye got spunk lass...and that's a good thing...ye best talk te Dr. Xavier if ye wanna get involved." Sean looked back to his work attempting to ignore Rogue and Vic canoodling in the corner. Hmm let's see now...I wonder how well things might go if we try and attack from the water steada land

Sean: Sean agonized over Rachel's file trying to discover what Essex might do with her. After a few minutes he jotted down some notes and put Rachel's file aside and grabbed Remy's.

Victor: Vic looked over to Pixie, arms still around Rogue. It was kinda comforting, just....having someone to hold. Meant he didn't miss Rahne quite so badly, and at least he was helping someone. "Any sorta help y' can give'll be awesome, doll." He smiled, reaching out an arm for the orange juice. "Anythin' t' stop this an' shut it down." His hand shook slightly and he closed his eyes.

Victor: He looked down at Rogue. " 'Ja know it's only bin a year since I got outta Black Air? Ain' tha' jus' peachy timin'."

Pixie: Pixie picked up her mixing bowl again and finished that batch for cupcakes. "Do you really think Dr. Xavier will let me help? I know some first aid. And I'm willing to learn." She started to pour the batter into the muffin tins. She would find a way to help. No one hurt her friends. This was the only place she felt at home.

Sean: "If ye know anythin medical they'll welcome the help lass...unfortunatley mosta our medical team was captured...so I'm right sure they will welcome the help."

Sean: He looked over Remy's file. Ye have a stunning lass and a wee one that need ye...yer comin home in one peice if it's the last thing I do

Pixie: She traded the unmade cupcakes for the new batch and puts frosting on the ones that cooled. "I can bandage and do CPR. I'll see if the want my help." She made a mental note to learn more about first aid. After all, cooking baked goods won't help anyone. She starts washing the dishes, trying to not sniffle. If she could, she'd trade places with Remy or Rachel, just to have them back safely.

Victor: Vic didn't need the nose to tell the mood had nosedived. "I'm pretty damn sure that'll be awesome, Megs. We need someone t' bandage up our sorry asses when we get back...." He looked at Rogue. "Well. Mebbe no' s' much mine. But yeah. An' it's always good t' have a smilin' face when shit's happenin'."

Sean: Sean looked up from his reading and grinned, "Or someone te sew up all the arseholes we're gonna rip this psycho." Sean finally buckled and tried to stealthily take a cupcake and place it behind his notes.

Victor: Vic looked away slightly. "....Yeah." Won' be enough left t' sew t'gether. He squeezed Rogue slightly, feeling a little guilty for wishing that she was Rahne.

Rogue: Rogue finally spoke up after just listening to what they were saying, she wasn't in much of a mood to talk, "That's real sweet of ya Pixie. Not sure if they'll let ya on tha team though, since ya so new, but it'd definitely be worth askin' 'bout. Medical's kinda short-handed right now..." She looked up at Vic and squeezed him back, "Ah'm sorry 'bout that, sugah. An' yeah, Ah meant 'bout our lil.....yeah...that."

Rogue: "Ah probably won't need medical treatment either. No healin' factor, like you, but that invulnerability sure comes in handy. Only had a tiny bruise from bein' face-planted. An' Josh healed that f' me."

Sean: "Won't need much medical treatment either...cept for papercuts," Sean said with a chuckle. He took a nibble of the cupcake while trying to remain stealthy. Pretty fuckin good Sean continued to jot down notes and look through Remy's file. Hold on Jambalaya...the cavalry's comin soon lad

Pixie: She manages a smile. "Well, all else fails, I can be the official baker. I like cooking. Maybe make some 'glad you're home' baskets and a big chicken dinner?" She looks over at Sean after his papercut comment. "If you cut yourself, don't bleed on the food. I have napkins for that." She walks over with a wet nap, just in case.

Victor: Vic gave Rogue a small smile. "Yeah, saw it'd gone. Useful guy t' have aroun'." He looked away a little. "I....dunno how she'd react t' tha'. An' besides....figured one bitta shit was enough f' this visit, it bein' a year 'n' all."

Sean: Sean decided to bolster Pixie's confidence, "Well lass if ye are the official baker...yed be a right fine one...these cupcakes are excellent," Sean said with a smile.

Sean: What the hell could Essex be doin with them all...well he can keep Andreas if he...no Tessa would miss the little poof...Well let's see what ye can figger out Cassidy

Rogue: Rogue nodded against his chest, "Ah miss that damned Cajun. He's mah usual cuddle-buddy..." She looked up at Vic and grinned, "If ya want me off feel free ta push. Ah won't go far."

Rogue: "How'd she take it? Findin' out they'd gone? 'Specially Remy..."

Pixie: She placed the wet nap by Sean. "Thanks hon. Cooking helps calm me down." Pixie walked back over and finished the dishes and started to clean the kitchen. There wasn't much else she could do. Sit back and pray, offer a shoulder to cry on and cook. God, did she feel useless! Maybe she should have made double chocolate cupcakes?

Pixie: She slid back in the seat next to Sean and laid her head on his shoulder. "Look, if I can help out, and I don't mean in the rescue mission sense, let me know. Ok?"

Victor: Vic shook his head. "Nah. Y're fine where y' are, s' long as ya don' try pullin' ou' fur." He managed a smile back, glad to see her smiling at least. "She....I dunno. Think Rahney's in shock, but I think she's jus' gonna concentrate on gettin' better." He closed his eyes. "I miss him t', ya know? I migh' no'....y' know, but damn, he's my bes' mate."

Victor: And Rae and....everyone....Vic tried hard not to think about it. Just end up going numb again, and he didn't want to do that - not in front of Megan.

Rogue: "Yeah.. Ah know. Mine too." She squeezed her arms a bit tighter around him, "Do they know how ta help Rahne yet? Ah know she's only been there f' a bit... but.. they could know somethin', right?"

Sean: Sean looked when he felt somethin lean on his shoulder and saw Pixie's adorable face. "Sure thing lass...I'll let ye know," Sean said with a mischevious grin. I wonder if Pixie's attention is gonna make Rogue jealous

Sean: "Actually...I'd love a dozen cupcakes te take to the room...Josh...my roomate is Rachel's recent ex...I'm sure the lad is all torn up inside...might cheer him up."

Victor: Vic smiled as Pixie offered Sean support. She would fit in there, then. "Well, no, it's early yet f' her...." He shook his head. He didn't even want to think about the pregnancy possibility. He'd left before he'd got the chance to get the results - before she'd even had the test, really. "They reckon tha' her brain injury's what's causin' all th' shit but....yeah."

Rogue: "Ok, well at least they have a hypothesis right?" She saw Pixie and Sean out of the corner of her eye and rolled her eyes, mumbling under her breath, "Liar." Then she spoke up, "Yeah, he is really torn up 'bout it actually. Been drinkin' himself stupid. Cain't get him ta come up f' air sometimes."

Pixie: She smiled and got up. She started packing the finished cupcakes on plates. "Here, Sean, you can take some. And, uh, you two as well. If you know anyone who needs some cheering up." She handed the plates around.

Sean: "Guess I should go see him then...been spendin too much time in the damned library or on the back lawn doin research...thanks lass." Sean took a plate and noticed Rogue's face had that stare he'd only seen once before...when she intercepted him tryin to move out of the mansion. However, this time he had nothing to feel ashamed of so he shrugged it off and began to organize his files. "Actually I'll see if I can get some non-alcoholic sugar inte his system...I'll go check on him."

Rogue: Rogue took the plate from Pixie and set it on the counter behind Vic, "Thanks, sugah. Ah do know a few people, actually." She looked back at her, "Do they have any dairy in 'em? Like in tha frostin'?"

Pixie: Pixie looked down for a moment. "Yeah, the cupcakes and frosting have dairy in them. I can make some more, without milk. You're not allergic are you?"

Rogue: "No, Ah'm not. That's fine though. Ah was just thinkin' 'bout tha Lil Sugah an' TJ. But Ah'm sure TJ an' Ah can finish 'em off when he's nappin'." She gave her a small smile, "Thanks f' bein' considerate of it, though. That's real nice of ya, sugah."

Sean: Sean gathered up his things and the cupcakes and began to head for the door, "Well...I'm gonna check on me roomie...thanx Pixie...take care everyone...and dun stress sooner than we all think we will see our family again," Sean said as he headed out the door.

Pixie: She waved bye to Sean and started back on cleaning up the kitchen and made a list of what she should replace. "If you guys need my help with anything, let me know. Rachel was nice to me when I first got here, and I met TJ. I don't know many people, but I will do what I can."

Rogue: "Thanks, Pixie. That's real sweet of ya, darlin'." She grinned in spite of herself, "Rae, nice? That's a shocker," her tone was upbeat and playful for the first time in what felt like years. Then she thought about where Rae was and her face fell, "Vic, ya wanna go spar? Ah need ta get out some tension..."

Victor: Vic nodded. "Jus' don' expect me t' go fer ya too hard. Still don' deal well wit' hittin' girls." He sighed, looking up at Pixie. "I'm sorry y' had t' be thrown int' the deep en' like this, girl. Usually this place is awesome, an' th' people are cool. Jus'....yeah."

Rogue: Rogue nodded, "Yeah, sorry 'bout how things are right now... It'll get better though, an' ya gonna love it here even more, promise ya."

Rogue: She grinned at Vic, "What, not man enough ta fight me? Ah fought Remy an' knocked him flat on his ass. He wasn't goin' light either. Ya wanna get knocked on ya ass too? Ah can do that." On that note, she grinned at him, grabbed the cupcakes, waved to Pixie, and walked out the door to get changed.

Victor: Vic shook his head with a slight chuckle. "No. Jus' got bought up righ'. Plus a stilleto in th' bollocks hurt." He said to her retreating back. He looked at Megan with a smile. "Later, babes. Look after y'sel'." With that, he walked out.

Pixie: Pixie waved and turned back to making the kitchen sparkle. It would help ease her mind a bit.

[Edited on 15/1/08 by NachtcGleiskette]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

We went from compazine in the cupcakes, to pixie dust.
I'm just waiting for Sean to start walking around in a tinkerbell outfit.
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Now that's an interesting image. Blinding even.
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

You'd rather see Vic in it?
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

And that compazine was damned good too! Rogue made those with extra love :D
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Amamelina
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Amamelina »

Sean in a Tinkerbell outfit? I don't know if that's scary or funny.
I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm is never glum. Cause how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out your bum!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

FYI: There is no Messiah Complex. Messiah Complex = whats going on in canon. There is no event within this RP that is known as the Messiah Complex

[/mod]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

*salutes Nacht*
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

yeah, we all know if there was one, it'd be Eve ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
Modern_Druid57
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Title: Wee Willy Winky

Post by Modern_Druid57 »

If ye head gets any bigger there lad ye can be a float in the Macy's parade
I am the Guardian of The Eye of the Moon

[img]http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... 777788[img]