1/18 Instance: Keep Movin'

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

current

Rogue: Rogue made faces at Johnny as TJ strapped him into his stroller. He was not wanting to sit still and Rogue's faces weren't helping him any. The faces stopped when TJ would look at her, then she'd continue again when her back was turned. Hey, what were auntie's for? Rogue giggled as Johnny waved around his toy cellphone, buttons beeping as he squeezed it rapidly.

Talia: Talia finally got him strapped in, then turned and snatched the cell phone away from Rogue. "Jeez, a little help! You're as bad as he is," she said, half amused and handing him his toy. She got behind the stroller and pushed off, heading toward the woods. "Let's see if the birdies are out today John boy."

Rogue: Rogue couldn't help but laugh, "Oh, but it's so much fun. An' Ah swear, Ah think they actually make baby toys f' adults." They walked a bit and Rogue bent over to pick up a pinecone on the ground and showed it to Johnny as they were walking, "This is a pinecone. Don't evah confuse it with an icecream cone. Could hurt," she tossed it back to the ground.

Talia: TJ smiled. "His toys are like, way better than the stuff I had when I was younger." She looked to the pinecone Rpgue tossed. "Oh yes, we don't eat that stuff. We don't eat anything from off the floor!"

Rogue: "That's a good point, Mama. Even though God made dirt, an' dirt don't hurt, tha germs that live in dirt could. So no eatin' off tha floor." Rogue smiled at Johnny then fell back into step with TJ, "Have ya heard 'bout Bobby?"

Talia: "And dirt rhymes with hurt! You're good, Rogue," TJ raised a brow. "Bobby? What about Bobby??"

Rogue: Rogue smiled, "Thanks. An', yeah, Bobby's home. He got back a couple days ago.... He's doin' ok. Lil traumatized, Ah'd say, but Ah ain't a doctor or anythin'. Hank says he's fine, though."

Talia: "Bobby's back?!" she stopped, turning to Rogue urgently. "What about everyone else?? What'd he say?!"

Rogue: "They're still there... He didn't wanna leave 'em, but didn't plan on gettin' out himself... He, uh, Teej, he told me some stuff. An' Ah believe him 'cause he's one of mah best friends. Ah know he wouldn't lie ta me, but.. Ah don't wanna at tha same time. Ah'm torn."

Rogue: "But, Ah think that ya need ta know." She glanced down at Johnny then back up to meet TJ's eyes, "He says Remy's free. They don't have him locked up, but he stays. An' he didn't help ta save any of 'em either..."

Talia: "Remy's free?? That doesn't make any sense, if he were free, he wouldn't be there," TJ shook her head. "He got taken, the same as everyone, and we're gonna get them soon. Bobby's gotta know now how to get back there...this is good, he can help us figure out how to do it..."

Talia: She made a face. "If he like...can help. I dunno what's going on there, did he say much about what they're doing to them??? Or whats happening??"

Rogue: Rogue bowed her head, "Teej, it doesn't make sense ta me either. But why would Bobby just lie ta me 'bout that?" She looked up to meet TJ's eyes again, "He told me that he made a deal with Essex. That he sold 'em out..."

Talia: She narrowed her eyes. "Made a deal? That's impossible. Bobby's like....he's probably hallucinating or something. Remy'd never do that."

Rogue: "Ah don't wanna believe it, sugah. But.. maybe ya should just talk ta Bobby 'bout it, maybe Ah got some words wrong..." She knew she hadn't, but didn't know how else for TJ to be at least wary of it. "Anyway, he said that they had ta wear these collars that made their powers turn off an' that guy experimented on 'em. He says Rae looks different...An' that she, Jackie, an' him all couldn't shift back after Essex messin' with 'em."

Talia: She shuddered a bit. "He's experimenting on them? Like...really?" her brow knitted with worry. "We have to go soon. We can't wait anymore."

Talia: Johnny made an annoyed sound, and shifted forward sharply in the stroller, making it lurch. She put her hands back on it silently and continued pushing.

Rogue: Rogue stood still for a moment before continuing with them, "We gotta be prepared, Teej. We can't rush back in there without all tha inf'mation we can get. It won't help anythin' if Essex gets more lab rats."

Talia: "No, that's not going to happen," TJ said, not even taking what Rogue was saying into consideration. "

Talia: "We are gonna do it this time," she chewed her lip and stopped to retrieve Johnny's baby cell as he threw it out of the stroller.

Rogue: Rogue walked in silence, letting TJ mull over what she had told her. She looked over at her friend every few steps and could practically see the gears in her head turning. Finally, after a long while, she spoke up, "Teej, ya realize we can't go until we're sure we can bring 'em home without losin' others, right?"

Talia: She looked up, Rogue interrupting her thoughts. "Huh? Oh, yeah, well, we know...and they're all figuring it out..."

Rogue: "Yeah, ya say that, but what are ya thinkin'?" Rogue arched an eyebrow at TJ.

Talia: "i'm thinking we're gonna get them back," She stared foward as she pushed the stroller. "Soon. We're gonna go soon and get them back."

Rogue: "Bobby... Bobby said that Remy wasn't wearin' a collar... An', Bobby tried ta kill him, but that only resulted in Remy burnin' all tha skin off his hands." Rogue closed her eyes tight and floated along with them, so she wouldn't trip over anything. "Ah don't like tellin' ya all this. Ah didn't like hearin' it. Still don't belive it fully, but Bobby sounded in his right mind when he told me all of this..."

Talia: "But that doesn't make sense Rogue! Remy can't burn skin!" she scowled. "He can't charge anything thats like, living. Not even dead things. So it's impossible!"

Talia: "Bobby was just like, he probably imagined it. Was he even burned? Did you see burns??"

Rogue: Rogue nodded, "Ah know it. That's what Ah said." She frowned, "There weren't any burns, but he says that it's 'cause Lorna broke his collar an' the ice came back, an' that healed him."

Talia: "He doesn't know what he's talking about," she shook her head. "He doesn't. It doesn't matter, cause it's all almost over." Johnny threw the phone out again. "Shit! Ok, now you don't get it anymore!" She took it and stuck it in her pocket, much to Johnny's displeasure.

Rogue: Rogue frowned, "Teej. How do you know that? Ya don't. Ya just don't wanna believe it. Am Ah blamin' ya? No. Ah don't either, but Ah'm wary of it since someone Ah trust told me. So at least know that there was somethin' that made Bobby think that. Which means, whether he exaggerated or somethin', it doesn't matter. Somethin' had ta have happened f' him ta have told me that."

Talia: Johnny began to whine and cry a bit in the stroller, arching his back up. TJ sighed, then looked to Rogue again. "Nothing he said makes sense. Maybe he went crazy, I dunno, but he'll get better and start talking like a normal person about things. And everything can go back to normal when everyones back and like, life can go on."

Rogue: Rogue was beginning to get frustrated, "TJ, he was talking like a normal person. All the pieces fit tagether. It just doesn't make sense because, yeah, there are a few pieces missin', but Ah'm tellin' ya, Ah just want ya ta be wary... Know what ya walkin' inta when we go... Talk ta Bobby. Please?"

Talia: She made a face. "If I have time...I gotta train, and with Johnny and classes," Johnny cried further, rocking himself in the stroller, TJ gripping tightly so it didn't tip one way or the other. "And we're gonna go soon, I so know it. I gotta be ready."

Rogue: "Ya makin' excuses. Ya know Jean-Luc'd watch him whenever ya needed him. That's what he's here f', sugah. An' Ah know that ya have some time in between classes an' trainin'. If Ah did, you do. If nothin' else, welcome him home." Rogue prayed that if she did, he'd bring it up.

Rogue: Rogue flew around to face Johnny then did small loops in the air to try and keep him appeased while she talked with TJ. He watched her for a moment, bemused, then frowned and leaned down over the little tray in a huff.

Talia: Her knuckles were whitening a bit as she clutched the stroller bar. "I don't want to talk about this anymore!"

Rogue: Rogue clenched her jaw and shot up into the air for a few minutes, trying to regain composure before she went back down to TJ. Finally calmed, she lowered herself slowly, "Do ya not think Ah hate talkin' 'bout it? Or even thinkin' 'bout it? But Ah figured it'd be nice of me ta let ya know. Guess Ah shoulda kept mah mouth shut?"

Talia: "I just don't want to hear it! Because its like, none of it is true. It can't be," she looked down at Johnny again. "I can't take this anymore, and I'm sick of it! I don't want to hear anymore, and I don't want to wait anymore, I just want him home."

Rogue: Rogue nodded, "Ah do too. Ah know it's different f' me, an f' you, but Ah miss him too. Ah want him home safe. Ah want 'em all home safe." She sighed, probably best to drop it right now. If Bobby was right, she'd find out soon enough. "C'mon, Johnny's antsy, let's keep movin'..."

Talia: Talia sniffled, and then looked down at her son, fishing the baby cell phone out of her pocket and handing it to him. "Ok..yeah..."
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Hah. But bobby's right. Kinda.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Indeed he is. Sort of. But does anybody ever believe the class clown? Nooooo, of course not. :P