1/19 Instance: Sabes, I Command Thee to W***

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

[Timeline a day or so before the game, and WARNING: talking about masturbation ;)]

Sabretooth: Vic sighed as he leant against the wall outside Dai's office, knocking on the door and then opening it a crack. He knew she was free.

DrGuan: Dai looked up and smiled "Ahhh Vic, come in, to what do I own the pleasure?"

Sabretooth: "Hn. Hey doc." Vic let himself in and closed the door. "Th' usual. Issues, fuckin' nightmares, coffee an' hopefully sex." He grinned as he sat in his usual seat. "How're ya?"

DrGuan: "I'm good, as always, how are the nightmares, worse, better since that little episode?"

Sabretooth: "Worse." Vic snorted. "Ain' really had a good nigh' since." He shifted.

DrGuan: Dai frowned "Victor, what's on your mind, you're normally not this fidgity?"

Sabretooth: Vic looked down at his tapping fingers. "Heh. I have no idea." He frowned, settling for sliding out a claw and starting to chew on it. "'S why I'm here I guess."

Sabretooth: "I dunno, doc, I jus' been....I guess a little weird lately."

DrGuan: "Wierd how?"

Sabretooth: "I uh...." Vic shifted again. "I don'....like....y' heard abou' th' failed mission? An' Rahne leavin'....?" He put his hand down, tail tapping irritably. "Well...Liz hadta stop a program we were runnin' fer trainin' 'cause I wen' nuts. An' I can' control my temper. At all. An' then the fuckin' flashback...."

DrGuan: "Ahh ... yes I did hear something along those lines ... can you think of any reasons as to why you're having issues with your temper?"

Sabretooth: "Other then my mates bein' experimented on, almost goin' behin' Rahne's back, failin' team mates an' really missin' Rahne? No." Vic snapped, then rubbed his face. "See what I mean? No, doc, I don' know. I jus' am."

DrGuan: "What are you thinking about the most right now? What would you say your 'top priority' is in your thoughts?"

Sabretooth: Vic sighed, leaning his head back and looking at the ceiling. "Righ' now?" Well...he couldn't focus on anything. "I dunno. Rahney, I think. Maybe."

DrGuan: "Rahne ... how do you feel about her right now?"

Sabretooth: "I miss her." Vic shrugged simply. "Like....I guess I miss her in every way."

DrGuan: Dai smiled, her mind flicking back over Vic's file ... she had suspected ... "You guys are in an exclusive relationship now arn't you? Apart from that near slip with Rogue you've been celebate since she'd gone right?"

Sabretooth: "Well yeah. She asked me t' an'....yeah. We had issues." Vic chuckled slightly. "An' I couldn' hur' her like tha' anyway....I mean, when we firs' started goin' I tol' her I ain' a one-person guy bu' now.....I really do love her enough t'....yeah." He shifted. "Why y' ask? I was celebate a lot longer after she died, doc."

DrGuan: "But you didn't have this much stress back then did you, this much preasure ... have you ever considered that possibly you channel all that into sex Victor?"

Sabretooth: "Wait, what?" Vic frowned. "Channeled what int' sex?" He chewed a claw again. "Doc, I know I have a high sex drive, but....tha's down t' th' fac' I'm feral, ain' it?"

DrGuan: Feral ... what odd names people were giving mutants these days, odd clasifications, "No ... I don't think so ... would you say honestly that you were an angry person Vic?"

Sabretooth: Vic snorted. "I dunno, y've got my file, doc. What d' ya reckon?"

DrGuan: "I'm asking you."

Sabretooth: Vic grinned at Dai. "Alrigh'. Yeah, I'd say so. I'm jus' usually better at handlin' it. It ain' an issue f' me....mosta th' time."

DrGuan: "Yeah ... but most of the time you're 'getting laid' ... how do you feel after sex, apaprt from the obvious?"

Sabretooth: Vic smirked at Dai, giving her a once-over. She was fun to play with, and the best thing was sh didn't take it the wrong way. "Ask me nicely an' y' migh' fin' out." He winked, before shifting a little again and frowning slightly. "How I feel....? Satisfied, I guess. A li'l...." He trailed off. "I can' describe it. Jus'....happier. Why're y' askin' me anyway? If ya wanna know abou' my sexlife y' jus' need t' go inta my ol' club."

DrGuan: "Do you feel ... relief? Perhaps if you were feeling wound up do you feel de-stressed?" Dai sighed and smiled in amusement at Vic.

Sabretooth: "Well yeah. Don' mos' guys? Sex is a good de-stresser." Okay, he was starting to feel a little weirded out by the doc's questions. Vic raised an eyebrow. "I still don' get how y' think I'm channelin' shit int' it though."

DrGuan: "Well ... it makes sense ... you yourself agree that you're a violent man in your nature maybe ... but are you violent to those around you? No, you clearly ahve found another, healthier outlet for your agression ... and now it's been taken away just when you need it the most."

Sabretooth: Vic frowned. "So...y' sayin' I channel all my aggression int' my sex?" Okay, when she put it like that, yes it made sense but.... "Dai, sex is violen' wit' me."

DrGuan: "But it's safe isn't it? You don't hurt the other person ... not unless they ask nicely of course ... would you say you're 'violent' with Rahne in bed?" She hoped not.

Sabretooth: "Oh hell no. Not after that fucker-" Vic cut off. "No. Not unless they ask. Y' shoul' know th' game, miss." He smirked at Dai, eyes narrowing slightly. "Yeah, I guess it is. An' I go deeper'n mos'...."

DrGuan: "But it's still safe and you feel ... better afterwards don't you?" Dai smiled at him making sure she kept a straight face, "Victor ... with all this are you making sure that you're having enough 'you' time?"

Sabretooth: Vic actually felt his brain stop. "What?"

DrGuan: "Well since you can't channel it in your usual way you'll have to make do in Rahne's absence, don't you think?"

Sabretooth: Vic blinked, well aware his mouth was open as he just stared at the doctor. "Wait. Are y' sayin' what I think y' sayin'?" He started to laugh. "Y' tellin' me t' wank, doc?"

DrGuan: "Well ... yes, not ideal obviously but that's how you channel it after all. Are you?"

Sabretooth: The laughter died, and Vic looked at Dai, totally nonplussed. Then he actually blushed, squirming slightly. "Jesus. I've heard a' tellin' a shrink everythin', doll, but....I mean....well, as much as a normal healthy guy, I guess...." He trailed off. God, this was awkward.

DrGuan: "Do you feel de-stressed afterwards?"

Sabretooth: Vic could not meet her eyes. "Well- kinda. I guess. Um." He tried a smile. "Never as good....an'....well lately....wit' one thing an' another...."

DrGuan: "You haven't had an opportunity?" Dai made a point of not smiling, she didn't want Vic to think she was messing him about or anything, she was being dead serious ... but the look on his face was pretty funny.

Sabretooth: "Well, no. When y' put it like tha'." Vic chewed on his claw again. Of all the things to talk about....

DrGuan: "I suggest you make time then ... and possibly grab five minutes to yourself before you go on the next mission ... I imagine you probably have several aids to make it more fulfilling for yourself." Okay ... that was naughty but she couldn't resist.

Sabretooth: Vic felt himself go even more red. Oh god. "Uh....so. Y' actually wan' me t' masturbate on doctor's orders, Dai?" Oh jesus, this would actually be funny if it wasn't for the fact he felt like the fourteen year old caught in his room with a dirty mag by Mama. Vic rubbed his eyes and resisted the groan.

DrGuan: "Pretty much yeah," Dai allowed herself a small smile, "And I'd say that you scheduel a visit to Scotland soon ... I hear that Rahne is making very, very good progress over there."

Sabretooth: "Do I get tha' in writin'?" Vic grinned a little. "An'....kinda plannin' to. Y' know. Yeah."

DrGuan: Dai raised an eyebrow at him, "I think this probably counts as 'off the record' treatment ... why don't you go and try it and see how you feel, it's important to look after yourself you know."

Sabretooth: Vic almost choked, feeling the receding blush claw its way back up his face. Oh god....Rahne would have a field day with this. "Yeah....yeah....I'm sure it is." He coughed. "I'll....go do tha'. Yeah. Um."

DrGuan: "Well ... in that case enjoy Victor ... well obviously."

Sabretooth: Vic coughed and stood up. "Yeah. Cheers." Great. So he was now officially a sex addict, would go mental without it and had just been told by a fucking shrink to 'look after himself'. Oh Jesus, Mary and friggin' Joseph. "I'll uh... see y' later. Hope t' fuck you don' wan' progress reports."

Sabretooth: With that he all but legged it out of Dai's office. Holy shit on a shovel.

DrGuan: "Well no like I said off the-" but he was gone.

DrGuan: Dai listened carefully, waiting for Victor to get out of earshot. She did honestly believe that was what Vic's issue was but ...

DrGuan: Once she was sure he wouldn't hear she pulled her jacket over her head, "Pah Pahahahaaa!!"

[Edited on 20-1-2008 by Slarti]
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Laughing my arse clean off! That was so fantastic, love the reactions and everything.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

ROFL! That's so great! great instance you two!
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Vic blushed. That's just too awesome for words. :LOL
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Bwahaha, this is win.

There was an episode of Scrubs, and the urologist women actually wrote a note to a teen to masturbate more because he has this thing where his foreskin is hardening. But that was so funny. Here's the quote "a hardening of the foreskin. As part of your treatment, you'll be asked to masturbate five times a week."