1/20 Instance: Honey, I'm Home

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

after the vic/rahne/remy

Talia: TJ walked around Johnny's room, picking up some of his toys to put back in his toybox. His blocks were dumped out all over the floor, so she grabbed their box and sat down to put them away. Johnny noticed this, and suddenly was interested in his blocks, leaving his baby stage and coming over to take them from her.

Remy: He made his way down the hall, determination underlying each step. Nearly there. The shut door baffled him though. He was having a hard enough time just staying upright, canes and all. He propped himself up against the door frame and tried to hang on to his one cane and open the door, but it all went sideways on him, the cane slipping out of his grasp and clattering to the floor as the door opened. Ah well. So much for being sneaky.

Talia: She jumped at the loud sound coming from her room, walking through the bathroom. "Remy!? What the hell are you doing?!" She rushed over to him, grabbing onto his arm to give him some support.

Remy: "Dropped it." He let her help him though, too tired to argue. "Was comin' t' bed chere."

Talia: She leaned down to pick up the cane, handing it back to him and helping him get stabalized. "You're supposed to be downstairs! Did McCoy say you could come up here??"

Remy: "He didn't say I couldn't." He took the cane from her, hating the damned thing. He made his way to the bed, sitting down with a grateful sigh. There. He felt a hell of a lot more human now.

Talia: Her brow knitted as she sat beside him. "You should be down there, you're still recovering from the surgery," she said, running her hand lightly over the bandages on his head. "I'll help you get back down..."

Remy: "Non." He put his hand over hers, and brought it to his lips, giving it a brief kiss. "I'm stayin'. Sides which, dere's no way in hell I'd make it dat far. Was a job gettin' up here."

Talia: She pursed her lips. "Ok...but I'm gonna let McCoy know, so he can check up on you and all. I don't want anything going wrong, and brain surgery is like, a huge thing..it's gotta need recovery time.." she moved her hand to his. "I really don't mind you coming back up here though. We've missed you so much."

Remy: "Non." He frowned and kept his hand on hers. "Jus' leave it for now, ok? He's got enough work t' do. I'll keep till d' mornin'."

Talia: "Ok.." she inspected him quick, just to make sure nothing looked outright off with him. "We were gonna come down to see you real soon anyway, I was just picking up Johnnys room quick," she told him.

Remy: He let out a brief chuckle. "Well, honey. I'm home." He pushed back into bed a bit more and laid down. "Y' can jus' bring him in here. It'll be nice t' watch y' two."

Talia: She gave him a kiss, and pulled back with a smile. "Well it's so so good to have you home," She stood up and went to retrieve Johnny. "Look who's back, sweetie!" she planted Johnny on the bed, and he crawled up onto his fathers stomach, looking down at him.

Remy: "Hey." He smiled and brought his hand up to touch Johnny's cheek. It felt so good to touch his son that it almost hurt. "Whatcha been doin'?" Johnny blinked, regarding him for a moment, and then pointed to the other room, making a babble of noises. "Oh is dat so? Busy day, non?"

Talia: Talia giggled, laying down beside them. "Oh, it's been such a busy day, hasn't it? We ate breakfast, then had a quick walk. Then came up here and tried to clean, and were planning to then go downstairs to see you," she said. "What made you decide to come up here so quick?"

Remy: The smile slipped a bit. "Jus' wanted t' be near y'all. Didn't want t' be down dere by myself no more."

Talia: "I understand that," she cuddled in close to him, so enjoying the feel of him again. "I don't blame you....it's been a while since we just got to lay down together."

Remy: He sighed happily as she wrapped herself around him, smelling her shampoo and just...her. And something else that made his mouth quirk. "Think he needs a change."

Talia: She snorted, sitting up. "Never a dull moment." She grabbed Johnny, who squirmed irritatedly and brought him into the other room for a change. "What a way to welcome Papa home."

Remy: He chuckled, listening to her mutter and made himself a little more comfortable on the bed. His head was pounding, but it just felt so good to be back here, he couldn't regret his decision at all. Besides which, he'd done really well since the surgery. He waited patiently till they made an appearance again, and laughed quietly again. "A whole outfit change! Y're really spoilin' mommy aren't y'?"

Talia: "Oh he's spoiling something. This is already his third outfit change," she told Remy, sitting Johnny down again. "How are you feeling though? After your whole walk up here? I really wish you'd have at least waited for me to help."

Remy: "I'm jus' a bit tired is all. I jus' got t' get my wind back an' I'll be good as new." He grinned as his son sqealed reaching out for him again. He played with him for a little bit, poking him in the stomach to make him laugh. "Rahne an' Vic came t' talk for a spell."

Talia: "Yeah?" she layed beside him again. "What'd they say? They seemed weird earlier."

Remy: "Dey aren't too happy wit' me at d' minute." He shrugged. "Vic walked out like he did earlier. Rahne stayed an' talked for a while longer."

Talia: She made a face. "What is up with him? He's being all jerky for no reason. Why did he come talk to you if he was gonna just walk out?"

Remy: "It's fine Talia. He's walkin' out so he don't get real mad is all. Dat's better dan him flippin' out, oui? Smart of him."

Talia: "True," she put her arms around him, laying her head on his chest. "But I don't get why he's mad. What did they wanna talk about with you?"

Remy: "Dey had some questions. An' dey both feel like I let everyone down...dat I made d' wrong choices." He stroked her hair, wrapping a bit around his finger.

Talia: "That's not true," she told him. "I mean, you could have made different choices...but you did what you thought was right..and now your back, and everyones back. It's over."

Remy: "Well, not everyone is gonna see it dat way. An' Vic...he definately doesn't. Think while Rahne don't agree with it, she kinda understands." He looked at her. "Y' didn't tell me about Warren, chere."

Talia: "I didn't wanna like...burden you with it all..." she told him, playing with the fabric of his shirt. "You had enough to worry about. And Remy, none of this is your fault. None. You did what you did to protect our son, but whatever happened to anyone else had nothing to do with you."

Remy: He gave her a kiss. "I'm glad y' think so chere. We'll get through dis ok." Johnny was facinated with his hospital gown ties, tugging at them, making a frusterated noise when he couldnt' quite get them up to his mouth. "I should get dressed. Been layin' about all day in my fancy wear."

Talia: "Don't worry about it, you look fine as is anyway," she said, Johnny crawling up to them, putting his hand on Remy's nose.

Remy: He chuckled. "Only y'd think I look fine bald, pale an' bedraggled, chere." He made as if to 'bite' Johnny's fingers much to his delight. "I'm jus' glad I've got y' here. Wouldn't matter what I looked like."

Talia: She tickled him a bit. "Glad I can be such an ego boost. I guess it's what I'm good for, huh?"

Remy: "Y're way more." His voice went suddenly serious. "Y' mean a lot t' me. I want t' be..." he frowned trying to collect his thoughts. "I don' want d' fallout of dis t' be like d' fringes. I want y' t' get t' finish what y' need here, an' do it in peace."

Talia: TJ took a breath. "Baby...not everything can be perfect. And like, if this is going to be a problem...and you have to leave, we're coming too. I'm not gonna let this tear up our family."

Talia: She shrugged. "I don't have to finish school...or anything...I just need my family."

Remy: "Nah. We can do both. It wouldn't be hard t' get a place near here, an' have y' come here for classes. I can work jus' fine from here, an' look after Johnny while y're in school. An' it may not even come t' dat."

Talia: "We'll see...we don't gotta make plans just yet," she squeezed her arms around him. Johnny was crawling over his father to her, but accidentally put a hand between them and fell foward with a little screech. She shifted for him so he could settle in, and seemed to grow comfy between them.

Remy: "I don' want y' losin' all y're friends over dis though. Y' make sure y' don' get caught in d' middle." Ok. Well that was mildly ridiculous. Of course she'd be caught in the middle. "Don' mind me. I'm not thinkin'. I jus' wish dat dis went different."

Talia: "I know, but like, you're the most important to me.." her brow furrowed sadly. "I don't wanna have it happen like that...but if it does...I'm always on your side.."

Remy: "I know y' are." He stroked Johnny's back as he slowly nodded off, lulled by the presence of both his parents. "It's jus' not gonna be easy d' next while. An' I'm sorry for dat. I'll have t' track down Bobby an' Lorna an' d' rest of dem soon."

Talia: "Don't apologise...it's worth just having you back," she told him. "And take your time..please. You gotta make sure your ok and all better first. There's plenty of time to talk to everyone."

Remy: "Don' worry. I think it'd be a bit ridiculous t' go down dere an' fall flat on my face half way through it. I'll wait a couple of days."

Talia: "Good," She cuddled into him again, careful of Johnny between them. She glanced down at him with a smile. "He's so so happy you're back."

Remy: He didn't bother replying, just held her close and let his own eyes drift shut as he joined his son in his nap.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Awwwwwwwww! So cute. :puppy
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Awwww! So adorable!
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW That's so sweet! Together again :) YAY! and, Johnny screeching when he slipped made me giggle. it's cute when babies do that.

and here's what happened about this instance in chat:
Esynthia: is it bad that I'm giggling at Remy having a hard time walking and opening doors?
Esynthia: at least I didn't say that in my Rogue pants....
Remy: LOL
Remy: oh sure!
Remy: we know who's side you are on :P
Esynthia: LOL
Esynthia: HEY! Esy pants are unbiased.
Esynthia: Rogue pants, even with chaffing, force me to stand beside her bestie
Tessa: hey, that gives some people an advantage over him, if they want to talk to him.
Esynthia: ROFL!
Tessa: just take away his canes.
Esynthia: LMFAO!
Esynthia: *takes away canes* *remy goes splat*
Mr_Monk: *ben hides them on the ceiling*
Tessa: 'now you have to listen'
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone