1/23 Instance: Lit up

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

timeline current

Andreas: The cold water came splashing in his face like a shock, like someone had punched him, and at first it leaved him brethless. But then his body grew accustomed to it, slowly adapting, and Andreas was finally able to enjoy his cold shower.

Andreas: He looked at his right hand thoughtfully, where a bright yellow net of light had appeared. I wonder whether it will ever stop...

Tessa: Tessa knocked on the door, wondering at the lack of response. Maybe he was just asleep again? As it opened, there was no one on the bed or in the room...ah. Shower. She sat on the edge of the bed and waited. She almost didn't want to talk about what had happened, but that was morbid curiosity for you.

Andreas: Ah, that had been great. Nothing better after a workout than a cold shower. He had been eager to get back to practice again after his return, and had been satisfied to her that he was the first one of the former prisoners who had managed that. Other things he had heard hadn't been as satisfying.

Andreas: Seriously, as if it wasn't bad enough that that...bitch got me by surprise, but we needed two chances to get out of there...and they even had help the second time! Seems like the training in the DR isn't good enough... Those and similar thoughts went through his head while he dried himself with a towel and then wrapped it around his waist.

Andreas: Still glowing with his heating up body and holding his towel, he finally came out of the bathroom again to......Shit...

Tessa: Tessa at least had the courtesy to have her back turned when the door opened, sitting on the end of Andreas' bed. Or she thought it was his. Really couldn't be positive. "Um. Hey." She said nervously. Oh and this doesn't look awkward at all. "Can I turn around?"

Andreas: "Uhm...no!" Okay, this was awkward. Really awkward! He honestly didn't want her to see him as an overgrown firefly. But he would have to warm up to let the lines disappear, which he couldn't since she would see him on his way to his clothes. Which made him nervous. Which increased the glowing. ...Scheiße.

Tessa: Okay, that's...new. And a little off-putting. "Andy, I've seen you naked before, there's no reason for you to be--" She turned as she talked, and stopped in the middle of a thought as it vanished. She had to blink to make sure she was seeing it correctly. "Glow?"

Andreas: "NO-....oh..." He tried to stop her from turning around by shouting and raising his hands at her, but it was already too late for that...and also for stopping his towel from dropping on the floor...

Tessa: For a long, very pregnant minute she was silent, her head tilted and staring at him. Then she cracked and started to giggle. "You are such an idiot, Andreas. Why didn't you tell me you did that?"

Andreas: "Uhm...showering?" He got the towel back up as fast as possible and gave his girlfriend a weird look. "I happen to like my personal hygiene..."

Tessa: She rolled her eyes and chuckled at his quick and nervous response. "You had time to tell me before you got in the shower. Does it upset you that you do that now?" She scooted over to let him sit down. She had no idea why she couldn't stop smiling.

Andreas: Normally he maybe would have been aroused standing nearly naked in front of Tessa, but this...this was just too weird. "Well, let's say it this way: I can see with my eyelids closed."

Tessa: She really couldn't see a bad thing in this. "How is that not a good thing? You won't whack into things in the dark." she patted her hand on the bed beside her, like he'd done not long ago. "Come sit with me."

Andreas: Weird and weirder. Anyways, he sat down next to her (not before a quick look had assured him of the lack of sharp or pointy things in her direct vicinity).

Andreas: "Sag...Tessa, do you have a slight headache, or something like that?"

Tessa: "No..." Was that supposed to sound suspicious? She chose to shrug it off as just Andy. "Why are you so...weird and nervous today?" She was a little concerned for him at this point. He had that odd look of deciding whether or not to bolt.

Andreas: He waggled his glowing indexfinger a bit in front of her eyes. The pupils followed it. "Why are you so weird today? I mean, not being surprised about my...thing, is one thing, but you act as if it was even funny!" Not to mention the very unusual amount of laughing...

Tessa: She had to hold back another laugh. "Andy." She put her hands on his shoulders to stop him moving and sobered a bit. "I'm deliriously happy you're alive, back here, and not missing any vital parts for survival. You glowing doesn't bother me in the slightest."

Tessa: "And it's funny because you're so nervous you're making it worse. You look like a nightlight." She ran her fingers through his still-damp hair. "I find that funny."

Andreas: "Oh, well..."Okay, so she wasn't crazy...maybe. He'd still prefer the old cynic bitch back, though. anyways, maybe he could use this for...

Andreas: "Say, now that I am done with entertaining you, maybe we could do something to entertain me?" Now he let his own hand wander through her hair.

Tessa: She snorted out a laugh. "Why should I do that?" Oh, he is so priceless. She thought rather contentendly. "What have you got to persuade me?" Andreas: "Is that a trick-question?"

Tessa: "Not at all." She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I'm asking honestly."

Andreas: "Okay, Miss, let me see..." He came closer to her neck. "I could do this..." A slight kiss. "...Or that..." The tip of his tongue started a little dance on her up to her chin. "...Or this..." A deep and long kiss followed.

Tessa: "Mm. You're good at that." She almost let him keep going. "But I have class in..." She had to check the clock, "forty minutes." She gave him a kiss and a smile for his trouble, though.

Tessa: "Maybe later we cna finish where we leave off?" She noticed as she played with the wet hair in his face that it had grown longer. She liked it that way. Not that she'd let him know.

Andreas: "Aww, come on. Forty minutes is plenty!" He tickled her neck a bit with the tips of his fingers to tease her.

Tessa: "No...unless you want to run the risk of ending up like TJ and Remy." But she giggled at the tickle on her neck. "I don't doubt your ability, only your timing."

Andreas: "For that you deserve punishemnt, jahwohl!" He put his hands to her sides and started to tickle her. "Don't you go doubting anything about me!"

Tessa: She let out a squeak as he tickled her sides, trying to push his hands back halfheartedly. "Hey now! Not fair!" She tried to get him back and ended up laughing too hard.

Andreas: When he noticed that she only could breath hard anymore, he finally let go and sat back with a grin. "And what have you learned now, Fräulein?"

Tessa: Tess snickered. "That you're evil and know I'm ticklish." She settled for leaning her head on his shoulder. "Go get dressed, O Great Malicious One."

Andreas: "Hmmm...will you watch me while I do?"

Tessa: "Why, do you have something you want me to see?" She asked with an impish smirk.

Andreas: "Maybe just hoping to change your mind?"

Tessa: She laughed. "Change it from what? I already like you." She reached over and tossed a pillow from the headboard at him. Andreas: He managed to dodge the pillow and laughed at her. "Missed!" Then Andreas came closer and gave her a careful peck on the forehead. "But I really should get dressed, otherwise I might catch a cold." With that he went over to his closet to get clothes out of it.

Tessa: "Meet you later." She stopped midway out the door and poked her head back in. "Turn your phone on, too, you dolt." She hummed a little as she went, happy for the first day in a very long time.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Aww! Yay! :D

why am I not surprised that Rogue kept his glowing a secret? Oh, that's right, b/c Tessa still was WHACKO! :shifty
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

Originally posted by Esynthia
Aww! Yay! :D

why am I not surprised that Rogue kept his glowing a secret? Oh, that's right, b/c Tessa still was WHACKO! :shifty
..."was"? :shifty
:freak :andreas They're fighting!