1/24 Instance: A Trip to the RaeCave

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

timeline current

rachel: Rachel leaned back into the pillows on her bed, listening to her mp3 player at an amazingly low volume for her. She hadn't realized how much she'd missed music until now.

rachel: Chewing on her lip, she shot a glance at her arm. Still normal, a flicker every now and then. It kinda looked weird since she'd been getting used to the black, but it was nice to look like herself again.

Remy: He knocked on the door, waiting patiently. He still had to talk to Scott...and Andy he supposed. Kyle - he didn't even know if he was allowed to see him yet. Rae though, she'd been part of his team. It felt weird.

rachel: Rachel pushed herself up and pulled the ear buds out, setting the device on her nightstand as she walked over to answer the door, "Hey, Remy."

Remy: "Hey." He was suprised at first, and just stared. "Y're..." He waved his free hand at her.

rachel: She gave him a small smirk and stepped out of the doorway, so he could come in, "Surprise?" She shrugged, sitting back down on her bed, "I don't how or why yet. So, how are you...besides bald?"

Remy: He followed her in, taking a seat on her chair and dragging the cane up to rest across his thighs. "I'm good." The silence drifted on a bit and he cleared his throat. "So y' been ok? Did McCoy have t' do a lot or y' think things are levelin' off now?"

rachel: "Yeah, I've been fine. Small breakdown a while ago, but I'm better. Not much McCoy could do, I guess. Couldn't see my skin or anything." She chewed on her lip, "So, what's up? I normally don't get surprise visits from you."

Remy: "I'm glad y're back t' dis." He shrugged. "Well we don' normally do what we did neither, non? Haven't seen y' since we were in dere. Jus' up t' walkin' around and visitin' now. So here I am."

Remy: "Y' been talkin' t' people an' stuff? Y' have a tendancy t' hole up an' stay in d' dark." He gave her an uncertain smile. "Y' feelin' alright?"

rachel: "Besides migraines, I'm fine. I've talked to Rogue, Cess, Ben, Tess. Josh talked to me."

rachel: Rachel ran a hand through her hair, "So, while we were in there, did you really sell us out?"

Remy: "Guess dat depends on who y' ask." It had been delivered rather suddenly, and took him off gaurd, though he'd been expecting it sooner or later. "I did make a deal wit' him. Me for d' promise he'd leave Johnny alone. Y'all - y' had nothin' t' do wit' dat deal." He shrugged. "Some people think dat means I sold y' out - some don't. Depends." He watched her for her reaction, unsure what else he could say.

rachel: She thought his answer over for a few moments, "I don't think you did, and I'm not going to hate you over it. I didn't while we were there either because I didn't know why or anything. It's not your fault Bobby, Lorna, and I got captured. Not like you could've stopped the vent from breaking."

rachel: "Like, I guess you had other options, but I can see why you chose what you did, especially if it was for Johnny," Rachel glanced over at him.

Remy: "Thanky'." He studied her for a minute, seeing how drawn she looked. "I'm still real sorry y' went through all dat an' was hurt so bad." He sat up a little more and glanced out the window for a second and back. "Cessily did good, non? She's doin' a good job leadin' an' everythin'. People respect her."

rachel: "I thought I already told you not to be. I'll be okay," she gave him a small grin. "She did. Her and Kitty did really well. Cess felt bad for having to leave me. Haven't talked to Kitty yet."

Remy: He eased a bit. That would work out good. Rachel didn't feel bad about that - it would have been the only thing he'd worry about. Cessily would do really well, anyways. Smart, kind girl. And people trusted her. "Hey. I'm glad dat y' don' blame me, but dat still don' mean I want t' see y' hurt." He raised one eyebrow slightly. "So I heard Josh in dat list..."

rachel: "Yeah. I don't think any of us want to see each other hurt." Rachel sighed, "He talked to me pretty soon after we were all back. I was still messed up, and I didn't catch a lot of what he said..."

Remy: "So y've not seen him since? Y' tried t' talk t' him at all? Dunno exactly what went on dere, petite, but he was pretty good for y' when it was workin'."

rachel: "He comes to see me everyday, and I've kinda told him what went on there. He broke up with me, and I'd tell you what went on if I remembered. Whatever happened, he apologized for it," she shrugged.

Remy: "Ah. Yeah, well things are complicated at times." He gave her one last seeking look. "Y' sure y're ok? Y' need anythin'?"

rachel: "Yeah, I'm sure. Rogue's right next door. She'll probably be over here in a bit to bribe me to come out with promises of food," she smiled.

Remy: "She's good for dat. Her cookin' is damn good too." He stood back up, leaning on the cane as he bent over her and gave her a small hug. "I'm glad y're back - an' y're feelin' better. I'll be seein' y' around I guess."

rachel: Rachel hugged him back, "Thanks for explaining that. Later, Remy."
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

And now they go drink :beer

Very sweet, you two
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

D'aww! that was very sweet :) :rogue now expects a quick visit from her bestie. *nods* yup.
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Ben still needs to see this non-blackness for himself as well.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS