1/27 Instance: Home

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

after the party

Talia: Talia stretched her arms up, feeling her back crack slightly. "I am so tired," she said, laying down on the bed. Johnny had been put to bed already, after a long and very stimulating day. "It was so awesome that everyone came."

Remy: "Oui. Y' did good chere." He was already tucked in bed, a pillow doubled over under his head so he could watch her.

Talia: "It's kinda sad it's over," She lifted the blanket and burrowed underneath, moving close to him. "We were planning it for so long, and getting everything together. But it went really really well. Johnny had like, the best time, and I think everyone else had alot of fun too."

Remy: "I don' know how much 'we' dere was dere. Y' did all d' work." He looped his arm over her. "But oui. Dey were all laughin' an' stuff."

Talia: "You helped! You said chocolate cake, remember?" she gave him a kiss on the head. "Or, you agreed to it....well, you were emotional support."

Talia: "And you paid for it," she gave him a poke in the side.

Remy: He snorted. "Y' know, jus' pay d' bills. I don' even want t' know." Yawning, he adjusted the pillow so that it was flat again. "Y're parents were lookin' good today. Nice seein' dem again."

Talia: "Yeah, they were really happy to come. They haven't seen Johnny since Christmas, they miss him alot," she yawned a bit. "It was cool Jean Luc, Henri and Mercy came too. And I was so happy Scott came with Chris, Megan and Annabelle...and even Tessa's neice came all the way from Greece! It's so so special that Johnny has so many people who love him."

Remy: "Oui. An' everyone came from here dat could too - even wit' everything dat has gone. I'm glad for dat. An' d' kids were a real bonus."

Talia: "Totally, I love that he's getting to know other kids," she laid her head on his chest. "A year ago now he was....like, 14 hours old? It's so weird to think back and think all that was an entire year ago."

Remy: He chuckled. "I don' think I've ever been so happy an' scared at d' same time in my life." He combed his fingers through her hair. "Never woulda guessed den dat things would be so good now."

Remy: He got a mischevious grin on his face. "Or dat y're vagina would ever recover from dat. But hey. Miracles do happen."

Talia: She swatted at him. "HEY! That's-" she stopped, hitting him again. "Jeez!"

Remy: He laughed at her, tired but happy. "An' now y're abusin' me. Dat was supposed t' be a compliment."

Talia: "You have weird compliments!" she said, then took a breath, laying her head down again. "I didn't think anything'd turn out like this back then. I figured you'd probably be married to Bella now and everything..."

Remy: Oh. Right. Hah, he'd forgotten that. "Well, things have a way of workin' out, neh?" He gave her a soft kiss.

Talia: "They do," she said, kissing him back. "You know...like, thinking back, a few years ago....is this what you would have expected?"

Remy: "Not in d' least. By all rights, I woulda still been down in N'awleans, hittin' d' bars an' livin' dat whole life. Wouldn't have a y' or Johnny, a start of an education or d' rest of my family." He shook his head. "Dat scary. An' all of it for bein' a mutant. Maybe d' whole 'eyes' thing ain't so bad after all, neh?"

Talia: "I always said the eye thing wasn't so bad," she said, giving him another little pinch. "But I mean, like, even after we were together....did you ever think we'd have this?"

Remy: "A kid y' mean?" He tried to blink himself a little more awake to pay attention. "Or what?"

Talia: "Yeah...that we'd be together through everything, and with a baby and all..."

Remy: "Well...before everythin' I thought we'd be together. D' baby was a suprise."

Talia: TJ nodded. "He was, and I know it wasn't really stuff you planned for...and you didn't really plan for the break up either..." she looked up at him. "But it won't happen again."

Talia: "But...I always wanted to have a baby. When we were together the first time...I kinda thought about it..."

Remy: "I know. Y' stuck through all dis stuff wit' me...I trust y'." He gave her a tired smile. "I remember y' askin' a lot about kids. Maybe its best it worked out dis way, even if it was real hard on y'. I mean, it was early for y'...but where we are now, dat's good."

Talia: "Yeah, well, I wouldn't change anything ever," she told him, beginning to rub his side gently. "I always wanted to have kids, but never thought I would...well, til I met you and all."

Talia: "It was a crazy year though," she sighed out a breath. "I missed not being with you."

Remy: "Well its good y' did, cause otherwise I doubt I'd have gotten a call, non?" He spoke warmly to make sure that she didn't take it as an accusation. "An' somehow I doubt our lives will ever get much easier, but at least we'll have each other, non?"

Talia: "Exactly," she gave him a kiss. "And it doesn't matter if things get easier....cause it'll always be good. Me and you and Johnny." She squeezed him tight. "I'm so lucky."

Remy: "No more dan me chere." He closed his eyes and burrowed into her, knowing that he would always be home as long as he had Talia and Johnny.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

D'awwwwwwwwwwww! :clap
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Oh I second the d'awwww so much. TJ and Remy are so cute together!

(why do not the comic-lords *get* that?)
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Originally posted by wingyding
Oh I second the d'awwww so much. TJ and Remy are so cute together!

(why do not the comic-lords *get* that?)
I'd say you have about the same chance of seeing TJ and Remy together in the comics as you do of seeing Jean stay dead. ;)

It works though. <3 TJ/John!!!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

D'AWW!!! YAY! that's so adorable :D
I figured you'd probably be married to Bella now and everything..."

Remy: Oh. Right. Hah, he'd forgotten that.
I so def forgot that also..
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone