2/12 Instance: Boys Toys

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

2/12 Instance: Boys Toys

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Sean: Sean was rolled under his car tryin to figure out what exactly Kitty did to it when she drove home from Vitos. Shite...this is the last time I let anyone else drive ye girl

Victor: Vic throttled down his bike as the garages came into view, the engine going from roar to steady purr smoothly as he cruised to an easy stop in front of his garage. He placed a booted foot on the ground, pulling off his sunglasses as he spotted a pair of legs under a car.

Victor: He cut the engine, not quite ready to get off the bike yet. "Sean? Tha' y' under there?"

Sean: "Aye it's me big guy...just tryin te fix whatever the bloody hell Kitty did te me baby," Sean said as he rolled out from under his car. He stood up and brushed himself off a bit before reaching into his coveralls and lighting up a cigarette.

Sean: "So Vic...whats good?"

Victor: Vic grinned and patted the fuel tank of his rebuilt beauty. The guy must have kept all the old plans - she was the spitting image of his old bike, except for the 'Mark II' on the bars. "Everythin', pretty much." He unclipped his tail and swung his leg over the bike, pulling out a cigar and lighting it before peeling off the gloves. "S' what happened?"

Sean: "Damned if I know lad...I went te Vito's for a drink and after 3 Guinness' Kitty was dead set on drivin me home." "So it was either let her drive The Celtic War Machine or leave it in the lot...and I'm sure ye can appreciate I nary leave me baby in the cold."

Sean: "She ground the damn gears and now I gotta fix it," Sean whispered to his car, "It's OK babe, Ol Sean'll fix ye good as new."

Sean: Sean took a look around before opening the back seat of his car and pulling out a six of Guinness. "Want one," Sean said offering one to Vic.

Victor: "Sure. More a whiskey man me but Guiness is alrigh'." He took the offered can and raised an eyebrow as he opened it. "Chewed gears, eh? Don' think Kitty coul' drive somethin' this heavy, not wit'out practice." He looked Sean's car over. "Chewed gearbox....means y' gonna hafta replace it, righ'?"

Victor: He didn't envy Sean that job.

Sean: Sean sighed, "Almost hadte, had I not already coated the gears in a resorbable polymer...now I juss need te re-coat em, which will be a bitch n a half." "But I'm waitin on a second transmission, should I hafta let someone drive her again I'm installing a secondary automatic tranny."

Sean: Sean popped open his drink and took a long sip, "Yea she couldn't drive it worth a shite...that's what I get for not followin me gut i guess."

Victor: "On tha'? Heh. More of a job'n replacin' or coatin'." Vic took a deep draught. "Don' knock th' girl too much, mate, if she didn' wan' ya drink drivin' home, that's fair dos. Think a ground gearbox is worth stayin' alive." He patted his bike. "Not tha' it matters f' me."

Victor: "Jus' do what I do, if y' tha' fussed. Take a taxi. That way no one drives her, no matter how plastered y' are."

Sean: "That I dun disagree with ye bout lad, but three Guinness', what she mistake me for a yank er somesuch," Sean jokingly said to Vic.

Sean: Sean took a drag off his cigarette, "Eh...figured the second transmission would prevent this from happenin again."

Sean: "Plus gives me an excuse to file down the exhaust a lil more and install new piston rings before I re-paint n detail the ol girl."

Victor: Vic grinned and shook his head. "All abou' th' moddin', ain't it? Wouldn' touch my car wit' tha'. More of a bike guy anyway." He shrugged. "Well, I've met a few yanks tha' can put away booze like y' wouldn' believe, man."

Sean: "I'm sure ye have there, but overall we across the pond have em under the table before they know it."

Sean: "Well ye car is also a Corvette, took a lotta blood, sweat and tears te turn the ol girl te the creature a beauty ye see before ye."

Victor: Vic snorted. "I know, mate. I'm a Londoner, an' I can drink anyone y' care ta name under a fuckin' table." He raised an eyebrow at Sean. He wasn't going to mention that he knew a few 'Yanks' who could probably drink Sean under the table too. "I dunno, modded cars ain' my thing. I prefer th' old classics how they are....an' sides. I didn' buy tha' Corvette, man. I woulda got me a Caddy."

Sean: "Eh it's all a mattera taste big guy...I like bein unique in what I say, who I am an what I drive." "Sides I've turned a junker inte quite the chick magnet," Sean said remembering how cool Pixie thought his car was. I wonder where she's been?

Victor: Vic shook his head with a snort. Chick magnet. "Seen too many mods t' really like 'em." He ran a hand down across his tank, gently caressing the leather of the seat with a finger. "Gotta love th' bike." He grinned, doubting Sean would want to hear about how he seduced his cousin with it.

Victor: "Picked up more girls bein' a biker'n usin' a car - an' since I got th' backpatch, it's jus' got better."

Sean: Sean looked over the bike, "It's a fuckin nice bike...but I've always been a car guy personally."

Sean: Sean grabbed another beer from his car and lit another cigarette. Was so close te quittin...but that cailleach had te stress me...hope onna these days Icedork freezes her mouth shut

Victor: "Each t' their own." Vic murmured amiably. Sean's scent became edged with stress, and Vic raised an eyebrow. "Anythin' up, mate?" Obviously thinking of something he didn't like.

Sean: Sean had forgotten Vic's sense of smell as so good he might as well be a telepath, "Nothin too important...thanks fer the concern...just thinkin bout someone that pissed me off."

Victor: "Oh?" Vic shrugged. "Migh' not be my business, but I foun' lettin' shit fester ain' good f' a guy." He drained the rest of his can. Still not as good as Nana's Scots whiskey, but hey. It did the job.

Sean: "I spose ye are right lad," Sean said finishing his can and goin back into his car, "That just a warm up boyo," Sean said as he popped back out of the car with a magnum of Jameson's under his arm.

Sean: As Sean poured a couple of glasses he decided he'd get the stress off his chest, "It's just I tried apologizin te Lorna, just figured life is simpler if ye make peace and she went from zero to bitch in like .5 seconds." "Just dun get how ye can make up such stories bout someone te their face...as if ye are the expert on everyone under the bleedin sun," Sean said as he handed Vic a glass and quickly drained his own.

Victor: Vic knocked the glass back, pulling a slight face. "Oh? Why, what she say?"

Sean: "She's all "oooh how can you be all over Rogue" which I assume means saying hello an dancin with her."

Sean: "And sayin the only reason she went out with me was cuz she was drunk, which is odd that someone can be drunk for 5 striaght days and not black out."

Sean: "I juss dun get it...I say listen I've been a jerk in the past an I'm sorry and she goes ballistic...some lasses round here dun make sense ever."

Victor: Vic blew hair out of his face. "Well. Fr'm what I've seen, y' have been....I dunno. On th' pull fer Rogue." He tapped his nose. "But y've been fer everyone else....an' she weren' feelin' exactly chipper then, mate, reboundin' off Bobby an' all. An' as fer blowin'up atcha this time?"

Victor: Vic arched an eyebrow. "Y' do know what she's jus' bin through, yeah? Ya do know she had some pretty bad shit happen t' her, righ'? No offence, man, good on y' fer apologisin' but don' take it personal if she's jus' a little bit jumpy righ' now."

Sean: Sean shrugged, "Eh spose so...as far as Rogue goes...I've let that go...there's another and only one, that's caught me interest."

Victor: "Th' Pixie lass?" Vic nodded. "Aye, she's a nice armful. Not my type, but yeah." He grinned. "Hope you guys hit it off. Since I got Rahney back, I dunno. Wanna see people settled." He handed the glass back to Sean and smiled. "Talkin' of settled, I better get my baby put t' bed an' go shower."

Victor: So saying, he took the bike off the stand. "Hope yer gearbox turns ou' alrigh'. Be seein' ya roun', man?"

Sean: "Aye..take care Vic."
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.