2-12 Instance "Victory Dance"

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Timeline: Day after Enjoy the View

Rogue: Rogue flew down the hall to Ben's room and landed abruptly in front of his door, rapping rather loudly on it. "Benjamin fuckin' Reilly. Open this damned door 'fore Ah take it off it's hinges."

Rogue: She crossed her arms as she waited for an answer, giving him one minute before she actually would take it off, and counted out the seconds in her head.

Benjamin: "I'm gonna go ahead and let you take it off." Ben said. "For sheer shits and giggles."

Rogue: Rogue growled low in her throat and gave the door a push by the door knob to leave her standing, glaring into the room, as it swung and slammed into the wall. "Drinkin', Ben? Ya fuckin' promised me! Promised yaself!"

Benjamin: Ben was staring at her from his bed, his clothes strewn out all over the room, some of them backed into a hamper others into a briefcase. "Yeah..." He hung his head.

Benjamin: "I'm...sorry. I got so upset..."

Rogue: "Ain't no fuckin' excuse. Not at all." She stayed put right outside the door, trying to calm down before she entered the room and did any more damage. "What tha hell good does it do anyhow? Alcohol is a downer. Only makes shit worse. Especially in ya case. Ya an' alcoholic. Ya say ya gonna quit. Ya don't." Rogue took a deep breath and forced herself to level her tone, "That's one lie, Ben. How many more ya gonna tell me?"

Benjamin: "Thats a little harsh." Ben said. "I wasn't going to drink anymore...I just..." Ben threw his shirt into his brief case. "You know I hurt a lot more people than you when I drank! You think I didn't realize that when I woke up?"

Benjamin: Ben clenched his fist. "I always fuck up, I can't keep it together, even in a place that's working out fine!" He punched his hand straight and through the glass of his window. You did it Ben! He heard Josh in his head.

Benjamin: He dropped to his knees and began to weep. you're pathetic he could hear Curry saying to him. "I'm sorry I'm not strong enough." He wheezed.

Rogue: Rogue's eyes closed tight as he smashed his fist through his window, her jaw clenched and her mouth in a tight line. Her eyes opened when she heard him starting to sob. She was so angry at him. This wasn't fair. Why did she always have to be the one to swallow their anger and be the bigger person and help? She wanted to stay angry at least once, damnit!

Rogue: But, yet again, she swallowed her anger, if only a little, and stepped into the room. "That wasn't smart." Rogue pulled him off his knees and set him on the bed pulling his hand to her to look at, "Gotta get all tha glass out then rinse it with warm soapy water. Then we can see how bad it really is."

Rogue: She forced herself to look at him in the eyes, "Ain't a matter of y'all bein' strong or not." Her eyes went back to his hand and went to work pulling the glass out and setting it on the nightstand in a pile.

Benjamin: "It's exactly what it's about." Ben said. "Curry was right, I'm not ready for it, if it even happens."

Rogue: "Who tha hell is Curry an' what tha hell are ya not ready for?" She stared at the small pile of glass shards and couldn't help but think that this must have been what Rae's room looked like last night. "It's a matter of ya lovin' yaself enough ta stick with it. Strength has nothin' ta do with it."

Benjamin: "I hate myself sometimes." Ben said darkly. "And Curry...he's no one. Just a guy in a dream."

Benjamin: Ben pulled his hand away from Rogue and ran it under the sink. Then used some webbing to make a sort of band-aid. "I'm sick of being the romantic. I'm always trying to be better than I can be, I should just give up and drop out."

Rogue: Rogue had to swallow around a lump of anger. She was surrounded by too many pity parties. Including the one raging in her head. Bobby.... That reminded her she needed to talk to him. After a moment, she turned to face him, "Ben, ya cain't be better than ya can be if ya ain't found out who ya can be in tha first place. Just let everything fall inta place. Life has a funny way of doin' that. Let it lead you. Not tha other way 'round."

Benjamin: "Well...I'm taking a weekend trip to my aunts house, where Mom is." Ben said bitterly. He went over and continued to pack. "I feel like I screwed up with Rae, with you, even with Josh." He wiped his face. "I'm tired of people acting like drinking is something you just stop. Its not the drink I'm avoiding, its the WANT, and when Rachel left, I had so much want I couldn't stop myself."

Rogue: Rogue walked over and pushed his chin up a bit with her fingers so he'd look her in the eyes, "Listen ta me. Rae. Was not. Ya fault."

Rogue: "So what? Ya think ya screwed up with me 'cause ya broke one promise? Hell no. But it sure does make me a right bitch. Been fucked over pretty bad in mah past. Ain't gonna allow it ta happen again. An' Josh? Ah don't even know where ya got tha idea that ya screwed up with him."

Benjamin: Ben grinned but looked away as he did so. "I'm not like this." Ben said "I'm not this unhappy or this mopey. At least, I wasn't. I think after this weekend, after I see my mom and my aunt, I'll be much better." Ben said with determination. "I got this book..." He picked it up and handed it to her. It was "The Art of Happiness"

Rogue: Rogue took the book and looked at it, "Ah think tha whole school could benefit from somethin' like this." She set it down and looked up at him, "An', Ah know ya not. Ya kissed me remember? A lot of things have faded, but Ah still got a few left. Ah think seein' ya mama will be good f' ya."

Rogue: "Do ya believe me yet? Or hell, even Rae, yet?"

Benjamin: "I believe that I can get better, and I don't need to drink anymore." He hugged
Rogue. "I'm sorry. And I know you wanted to come in here guns blazing, so sorry I rained on your parade." He smirked and then let go. He then leapt to the ceiling and scurried over to the corner. "Betcha can't catch me..." He stuck his tongue out.

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow and followed him with her head. "That ain't what Ah was talkin' 'bout. Ah meant, do ya believe that her leavin' ain't ya fault?" She crossed her arms, "Ah ain't gonna even try 'till ya answer me."

Benjamin: Ben hung from the ceiling by his feet now, looking a bit like an astronaut in zero gravity. "I think I believe that I made a mistake. I believe it contributed to her leaving but not in whole and there are many other factors and I'm okay with it. I'm planning on dropping by Rae's on my way up to see Mom."

Rogue: "That's good. Better than what ya were sayin'." She grinned at him, "Might not be a good idea, she just told me on myspace she didn't want any surprise visits. Although, ta be honest, Ah think she could use one."

Rogue: She looked down at the mess strewn around her and picked up a random shirt to fold for him. She finished it and put it in his briefcase before picking up another. Rogue got partly done with that one before rocketing off the bed to fly at him, pulling him off the ceiling and flipping him to land on his fee. "Caught ya."

Benjamin: Ben's spider-sense barely had time to react. "FUU-!" he landed on his feet promptly. "How in Sam hell?!" He grinned and flicked his wrist at the breifcase on the bed yanking it off with some webbing. He leapt back onto the bed, landing on his side, patting the empty space on the bed next to him. "Your prize?"

Rogue: She grinned, "Been down south lately? Or just been 'round me f' too long?" She flew over and landed softly next to him, her back towards him so they wouldn't accidentally touch. "Didn't know Ah'd get a prize f' catchin' ya. But hey, Ah'll take it."

Rogue: Her face sobered some, "Ah still like ya, sugah. A lot. But... Ah cain't let mah past repeat itself. Ah know y'all understand that. What with Gwen an' all... Anyway, mah point is.. Don't fuck up again. If ya think ya might, don't tell me ya won't. An' if ya do, come talk ta me. Don't try an' hide it."

Benjamin: "Okay...I think I'm about to fuck up again..." Ben said very seriously. "I think I'm about to fuck up very badly..." He pulled his hand back and smacked Rogue's bottom. "WHOO HOO WHOO HOO WHOO HOO!" He web slinged to the furthest end of the ceiling and scurried away into a corner.

Rogue: Rogue couldn't help but laugh even as her mouth dropped open. "Hey!" She tried to reach for him, but ended up grasping at air. She rolled onto her back so she could see him better, "Ya cute up there, ya know."

Benjamin: "I know, thats why I stay up here." Ben hummed cheerfully. "Float on up and come say hi."

Rogue: Rogue put a finger to her lip and pretended to be thinking hard about it, "Ah dunno, sugah... Ah mean... A girl like me, alone by tha ceilin' with a guy like y'all?"

Rogue: "Ok!" She laughed as she flew towards him, hovering once she was level with him. "Hi."

Benjamin: "Hey." He said. "Really wish you had that scarf." He winked "Cuz 'choo be just 'bout da dayamn purdiest 'ting I eva did see, I say, eva did see." He chuckled and shifted his eyebrows about.

Rogue: Rogue laughed and turned a soft shade of pink, "Ya know, it ain't like mah room's across tha world. Just across tha mansion... We could go get it..."

Benjamin: Ben mock-whined. "That's so far awaaaayyy" He dropped to the floor. "Race ya?"

Rogue: Rogue laughed and nodded, "What do Ah get if Ah win?"

Benjamin: "Guitar Hero while I'm gone?" Ben said. "And the Rum I have buried in the woods."

Rogue: "What good does it do me if ya gone? An' Ah never say no ta rum. Especially if it keeps y'all from drinkin'." She grinned, "An' what prize would y'all like ta claim if ya win?"

Benjamin: "You and prizes..." Ben shook his head. "Uhm...I get a date with you, one on one, place of your choice."

Rogue: "Of mah choice? Don't seem like much of a prize f' y'all, but.. ok..." Rogue grinned at him, "Ready? Set...." She flew out the door and around the corner to duck down and wait for him to pass. The date sounded better than rum.

Benjamin: "Sh-" Ben leapt out the door and began to bounce back and forth between the walls, avoiding students as he did so. He bounded up and over the stairs and used them to web sling his way down the hall to Rogue's dorm. "GAH!" Ben said as he avoided walls and students.

Rogue: Rogue covered her mouth to stop her giggles as she watched him go by. She quietly followed after him, making sure to stay far enough back so she wouldn't set off his senses. She stopped when he got to her door and hid behind a large planter in the hall.

Benjamin: "WINNAH!" He said proudly! "I ROCK! I ROCK! I ROCK!" He began to thrust his hips and do the Carlton Dance.

Rogue: She couldn't stop her laughing at that and spoke from her hiding spot, "Sugah, ya really need a new victory dance."

Benjamin: "Can't touch this!" He began to do the Hammer when he realied he was being watched. "C'mon, the goofier the victory dance the more awesoe the victory!" He spread his arms wide. "I win! I get a date!"

Rogue: Rogue stood and moved over to him, putting her back to her door, "Yup. Ya get a date. When do ya wanna go?" She carefully opened her door, still facing him and took a hold of his collar to drag him in slowly.

Benjamin: "hmm...Well I appear to be booked for all this week...and a bit into next." He smiled. "But I think you could convince me to free up my schedule."

Rogue: She turned him, her hand still clutching at his collar as she kicked the door shut behind them. "Ah bet Ah could."

Benjamin: "Miss Brant? could you free up my three O'clock, I have a meeting with the lovely Ms. Rogue...No disruptions." He allowed her to lead him into the room and winked.
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I LOVE YOU NACHT!!! THAT IS MY NEW AVATAR!! WHOOO
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

LMFAO!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

HAHAHA!

Also:
patting the empty space on the bed next to him. "Your prize?"

Rogue: She grinned, "Been down south lately?
took my mind whole new places.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Originally posted by fourpawsonthefloor
HAHAHA!

Also:
patting the empty space on the bed next to him. "Your prize?"

Rogue: She grinned, "Been down south lately?
took my mind whole new places.

Paws
New places, Paws? Would figure your mind had been there several times already ;)
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

Oh lord. Nacht already "said" it all. :P

"Sugah, ya really need a new victory dance."

LMAO
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

ITS NOT UNUSUAL TO HAVE FUN WITH ANYONE! *do dodo*

:cracked
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS