2/13 Instance: Feeding the Duckies

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

current

Talia: TJ sat on the ground, ripping little bits of bread and throwing them out to where the ducks were surrounding them. Johnny stood next to her, holding onto her jacket tightly, giggling at the animals. She handed him a bit of bread. "Here, now give it to the duckies," she said, as he began to put it toward his mouth. "No, that's for the duckies," she pointed at them.

Talia: He took a few steps from her, holding the bread out, and then dropped it, as a duck came closer and snatched it. It startled Johnny and he fell back on his bottom, turning to her with a whine. "Oh, you're fine. The duckies are just hungry!" Johnny turned and then stood again, taking a few wobbily steps back to her.

Victor: Vic had his hands shoved in his pockets, cigar in the corner of his mouth as he watched Johnny with a faint smile. "Leas' they ain' lookin' at him like he's lunch any more."

Talia: TJ turned around. "Hey Vic! Heh, yeah....he's getting more and more like, careful about things. Not that I'm totally against that, but he used to not be phased by stuff so much."

Victor: Vic grinned and crouched down, being careful not to get too near the ducks. Last thing he wanted to do was scare them away with his whole predetor thing. "Well, careful means less hurtin' himself in th' long run, I guess." He smiled. "I was mad as a kid, apparen'ly. How y' doin', babes?"

Talia: "Doing pretty ok...how are you?" She asked, leaning back on her hands, watching as Johnny practised his wobbily steps. "He's getting way too good at that too fast. It's like worry now times ten."

Victor: "Keeps y' on yer toes." Vic took the cigar out of his mouth with a smile. "Doin' alrigh'. Missin' Rahne, of course, but hey." The smile got wider. "An' Mama's decided t' officially adopt me. Finally."

Talia: "Wow, that's great news!" She smiled at him. "And yeah, I bet you miss Rahne. I miss her too." She caught Johnny picking something up off the ground and lifting it to his mouth. "Ah! No, we don't eat that!"

Victor: Vic hide the smile at that. "Looks like he's gettin' more adventurous, eh?" He shook his head. "Yeah. Missin' her more'n I though' possible."

Talia: "It sucks having to be so far away from the people you love," she grabbed Johnny and plopped him in her lap, much to his discontent. She sighed as he squirmed and then let him go again.

Victor: "Yeah." Vic was silent for a little bit. "Teej...." He paused, trying to work out how to word what he wanted to say.

Victor: "Y'....know me an' Rahne're pretty close...." He tried. "D' ya think....I mean....heh. What's y' views on gettin' married?"

Talia: "Married??" TJ's eyes widened. "OH my God you wanna marry Rahne?!"

Victor: "I-I didn' say tha'." Vic shook his head, giving up and sitting down. "Well. Maybe. I dunno."

Talia: She raised a brow. "Well, if you weren't thinking about it, you wouldn't like, have asked about it." She turned to face him. "So...like, when did you start thinking about it?? I didn't think you were the marrying guy..."

Victor: "I ain'. That's the poin'." Vic shrugged. "I uh....be abou' th' time she met Mama...."

Talia: "Ahh so you have done the meet the parents thing too," She smiled a bit. "I'm like, all for marriage...when it can work and all. You and Rahne work well together."

Victor: Vic let out a breath. "Yeah but....what if she don' wan' t'? An'....what if this is jus' a flash or somethin' an' I wanna get ou' later?" He laughed a little. "Well, tha' sounded bastardish. Y' know what I mean though, righ'?"

Talia: "Kinda...but like, still, if it's what you want..." she paused, trying to put her words together. "Is it something that feels right? And..you won't know what Rahne wants unless you ask..."

Victor: "I dunno. Uh....maybe. An' I know but...." Vic looked away. "Don' know what I'd do if she said no, ya know?"

Talia: Talia shrugged. "I know....but...is it worth the risk? Like, is the chance her saying no worth asking? Because I think theres a bigger chance it'd go the other way."

Talia: "And maybe you should think about it more before you do, you know? Like, make sure you're totally 100% sure."

Victor: Vic gave Teej a smile. "Yeah....I'm pretty damn sure, an' I guess tha's why I wanna talk 'fore I actually....god, I can' even believe I'm thinkin' this." He let out a chuckle. "But yeah."

Victor: "85% sure of her answer. I think."

Talia: "I think 85% is a good number," she said, giggling as Johnny walked to her and fell into her lap. "And I think it's probably more like 95%, but still. So, you gonna ask soon then??"

Victor: Vic gave a half-shrug, grinning at Johnny. "T' be honest, I only started really thinkin' abou' it recently, but....yeah. Think I migh'. Jus'....heh. We're talkin' kids, so I guess this is pretty serious, ya know? An' I don' wanna be with anyone else."

Victor: "I dunno, what d' ya reckon, Teej? Should I?"

Talia: TJ stopped. "Whoa...wait...whoa...you're talking kids?!"

Victor: "Um. One day." Vic grinned. "Not any time soon. Don' think either of us're ready yet."

Talia: "Ok..." she paused, looking down to Johnny. "You guys are still like, way young. You should wait a bit...having a baby changes like, everything."

Talia: She gave him a little look. "So you already talked about kids and this makes you not totally sure she'll marry you??"

Victor: Vic looked at Johnny too. "Oh, yeah, I know they can." He smiled a little shyly. "Yeah well....kids don' always mean she wants me as a husban'." That sounded so fuckin' weird t' say....

Talia: Talia rolled her eyes and gave him a smack in the arm. "Ask. I seriously don't know anyone who wants to have kids with someone but doesn't want to marry them."

Victor: Vic laughed at the smack, poking his tongue out at her. "I guess I'm jus' paranoid that it'll freak her ou' or summat, ya know? But since y've ordered me t', s'pose I better really, or y're gonna kill me, righ?"

Talia: "You so better really," she told him with a look. Johnny stood shakily, and walked back down to the ducks, so TJ threw a few more pieces of bread out, which made the ducks go nuts and Johnny laugh.

Talia: "When're you seeing her next anyway??"

Victor: "Summer, now." Vic smiled a little. "Plannin' on pretty much spendin' all of it in scotlan', providin' I c'n persuade Mama t' go there." He watched the ducks, mulling over what TJ had said. Did he really want to marry Rahne? Why was he even asking that?

Victor: "Why, y' wan' me t' be a married man by th' time I come back?" He grinned.

Talia: "Noooo, just an engaged man," she teased him. "You gonna spend the whole time in Scotland? I think we're probably gonna be stopping by there."

Victor: Vic flushed a little at that. "What, over summer?" He paused. Well, why the hell not? Why wait? Get it over'n done wit'. "That'd be awesome. Johnny'd love th' farm."

Talia: "Yeah, in the summer. For a bit. We got a ton of things to do and places to go," she said, as Johnny moved back to her, pointing at the ducks. "Yeah, duckies! And you've never been to a farm, huh baby? He'll so love it."

Victor: Vic grinned at Johnny. "Rahne's family's got cows an' shi- and stuff. Th' big hairy Highlan' ones, I think. An' he'll see Duncan again too."

Talia: "That'll be so sweet. We love Duncan!" she grabbed Johnny and gave him kisses on his neck, which made him squeal. "I dunno when we're gonna come exactly. We gotta go to New Orleans and Arizona, and Nebraska, and we also are looking for a new house too. We'll fit Scotland in somewhere I'm sure."

Victor: Vic shook his head. "Soun's busy. Remy was sayin'." He smiled. "Y' guys better stay in touch, wherever ya go, ya know."

Talia: "We're not gonna go far...we're just looking like, in the area," she shrugged. "It's just like, the right time, you know? Johnny's getting bigger, and like, it's not fair to ask everyone in the school to have to act differently or do things differently, or constantly be watching out cause of him. It'll be better if we got our own place."

Victor: Vic smiled a little. "Still be a shame tha' y're gone. Quieter too." He shrugged. "Still....like y' say. Somewhere like this ain' good fer a growin' baby, really."

Talia: "Yeah..." she looked down at Johnny who decided to crawl now to explore the flowers beginning to grow not too far off. "It'll be way different. But like, things're changing and all. It happens..."

Talia: "I never felt so like...grown up though. Looking for a house is so so adult!"

Victor: Vic grinned. "Yeah. We're all growin' up, ain' we? S'pose it was boun' ta happen."

Talia: "Yeah, I guess," she watched Johnny. "It's funny to think like, how it used to be. Smoking out on the patio, and then all the times me and Remy used to go up in the attic...and just all the drinking and parties. It's like, all calmed..."

Victor: Vic nodded. "Yeah.....though it ain' a bad thing. Leave it t' the kids, see if they c'n be as nuts as we were." He gave TJ a sidelong smirk. "Wouldn' change those times though, eh? All good fun."

Talia: "It was alot of fun," she smiled, her gaze turning to Johnny again. "But I wouldn't change a thing. I love how everythings turned out....even like...if it was kinda hard getting here."

Victor: "Well, wouldn' appreciate it if ya didn' hafta figh' fer it, eh?" Vic smiled softly, thinking of Rahne. "An' hey, y' got through it all."

Talia: Talia nodded. "We got through it...everything.." she paused. "It kinda makes me wonder what's next, ya know?"

Victor: Vic sobered and nodded. "Well....whatever's next, if anythin' happens, we'll get through it."

Talia: TJ looked back to him with a smile. "Well, we better."
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

aww!!! Vic wants to get married?! YAY!

everytime there's talk of TJ, Remy, and Johnny moving out inner-Rogue sheds a small tear.

great job yall! loved the ducks :D
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

:shifty Heeee ^^
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"