02/24 Instance: MINE.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Timelined after the camping trip

Kyle: The students were back from the camping trip the previous day and Kyle got it actually right to sleep later then usual the next morning. It seemed like the fresh air helped him to sleep longer. Maybe he should try sleeping outside.

Kyle: The thing that woke him that morning was his stomach and he was already on his way to the kitchen. No one was awake, but it won't be long before the kitchen would be packed with people. Kyle shuddered at that idea as he pushed the door open.

Victor: Vic yawned hugely as he ambled down towards the kitchen, hands shoved into his pockets and tail curled into a question mark. He'd had to reorganise his entire CD collection after a certain someone had obviously rifled through it, and was not amused by the scratched covers.

Victor: Or by the occasional disk that had been left out of a cover. But that didn't matter right now. What did matter was fresh coffee and that steak he knew he had in the fridge. Providing it hadn't gone missing again.

Kyle: Kyle was rummaging through the fridge. Nothing that he liked. Why do they keep getting stuff like sauces and vegetables and fruit? Oh wait... Kyle smiled when he spotted another plastic container with Vic's writing on it.

Kyle: He reached in there and pulled out the container, opening it up to see what's inside. Hmmm...looks nice. His stomach growled to remind him he needed to eat food, not daydream about it. Kyle walked back over to the counter and sat down, completely pulling off the lid and putting it aside, lifting up the meat, and bit off a bite, chewing it.

Victor: Vic pushed open the door to the kitchen, smiling a little as he spotted Kyle. "Jus' th' guy I wanted t' see." He murmured, heading for the coffee pot. That steak smelt goo- wait a minute. He turned, smile disappearing. "Where'd ya get that?" Not that he needed to ask, there was his tub with the note on it.

Kyle: Klyle had paused in mid chew when he spotted Vic, and only swallowed when he asked him the question. "The fridge." was his answer.

Kyle: "Hey, are you making coffee? Can you make me some?" he took another bite from the steak.

Victor: Vic felt his hackles rise a little and frowned. "No. I ain' yer servan'." He said irritably, turning and heading for the fridge. Maybe there was bacon or something. "An' that's mine, Kyle."

Kyle: Kyle scratched the side of his nose, getting a little blood there, "I know..." Kyle took another chomp from the slowly disappearing steak. Vic smelled a little....angry. "Something wrong?" he asked with a mouth full of meat.

Victor: There went the hackles a little again, not helped by the lack of anything meat-shaped which meant bloody fruit juice again. Fuck. "Yeah. Y're eatin' my breakfas' an' I spen' a good coupla hours yesterday sortin' ou' th' fuckin' mess you made of my CD collection." He shut the fridge door a little harder then he meant, making it wobble.

Victor: The hell was up with him? He shouldn't be getting this irritated. "Y' coulda jus' asked, mate. I do not appreciate people goin' through my things. An' not puttin' them back righ'."

Kyle: "I made a mess?" he said then swallowed, not even considering to stop eating Vic's breakfast. "I thought I did put the cd's back." he took another bite, "Sowwy," he mumbled and chewed, drops of blood running down his hand through his fur.

Victor: "Well, y' fuckin' didn'." The hackles rose again. What the hell was wrong with him? "An' no y' ain'. Kyle, what the hell is wrong wit' ya? Y' know better'n ta go through people's shit - especially mine - an' as fer takin' my food, what, ain' th' fuckin' forest big enough or somethin' that ya hafta steal my steak?"

Kyle: Kyle shrugged and picked a bit of Vic's property ouf between his teeth with a claw, "I wasn't in the mood to hunt." He licked his fingers, and then said, "Didn't think you'd mind if I did." Mmm..such a good steak. he thought taking another bite. The meat was almost gone now.

Victor: Vic slammed the glass he'd got out of the cupboard a little harder on the top then he meant, making it crack. "Fuck." He snarled, flinging it into the bin. "I dunno if y're bein' purposely stupid, Kyle, or if I've done summat wrong an' annoyed ya, but yes, I do fuckin' mind if ya steal what's mine."

Victor: "An' there's other fuckin' food in the fridge - or freezer." He growled, sliding the claws away with difficulty.

Kyle: "Sorry. I couldn't find any other food in the fridge, people keep buying stuff like fruit and bread and vegetables and stuff." He stuck the last piece of meat in his mouth, sucking his fingers clean, then chewed, "I never..." he swallowed, "I never checked the freezer..." he said, "Thought everything's frozen in there."

Victor: Something snapped as Kyle finished his food, licking his fucking fingers clean- snarling, he leapt at the boy, hand on his throat and fist in Kyle's face before they'd even hit the floor.

Kyle: Kyle had no clue where the hell that fist that was now in his face came from. Nor the hand that was around his throat. He only realised it all after they both landed on the floor and Kyle was looking up at Vic. He looked really angry. Kyle didn't wonder why though. He just gave a growl and punched Vic in the stomach as hard as he could, other hand trying to pull the one at his throat away.

Victor: Vic gasped at the punch to the stomach but just tightened the grip on his throat, all the back alley fights in London fuelling him on as he lifting the fist and extended the claws, dragging them over Kyle's face, knee crushing into the boy's groin as he snarled.

Kyle: "Argh!" Kyle yelled when the claws went over hi face. His jaws snapped at the hand, not expecting to get anything in his mouth, but actually realised he was holding on to two fingers. He did not let go, and used the advantage to claw deep at the hand on his throat, other hand grabbing Vic's side, claws sinking in.

Victor: Vic yowled, tearing his hand out of Kyle's mouth as he rolled away, geting up into a crouch and panting as the wounds healed before snarling at Kyle. Something was nagging at him, telling him that this was stupid, he shouldn't be fighting like this, but Vic ignored that as his tail lashed. He leapt for Kyle again, a deep lion's roar escaping.

Kyle: Kyle shuffled backwards, trying to get up or atleast on all fours, but it was too late when Vic was on him again, pinning him against the wall and floor. Kyle gave his own growl and added a loud snarling bark, one foot coming up to scratch Vic's stomach with claws, also trying to kick or just push him off.

Victor: Vic was ready for the blow this time, but it still winded him and pushed him back. He raked claws down Kyle's chest, answering his bark with a roar of his own, lunging forward and sinking his fangs into the nearest piece of visible flesh - Kyle's arm. His lips were pulled back over his fangs as one long steady growl was muffled by the arm, blood dripping over his chin.

Victor: He pinned Kyle's other arm, the gashes from the boy's claws already healing to leave bloody smears.

Kyle: Kyle snarled loudly, trying to get his arm out of Vic's jaws, only feeling more pain with every twist and flex. His other hand was going nowhere either. Vic was strong. But Kyle was flexible. He tried again with his feet, pulling them back, holding on to Vic's sides with his ankle, because he sure as hell couldn't bend that much to get his whole foot in between him and Vic, and he pushed with all his strength.

Victor: Vic's fangs tore out of Kyle's arm as he was pushed backwards, but he wasn't letting his prey go that easy. Hell no. He'd taken what was his. Vic knocked the leg aside and lunged again, this time going for the throat, fangs going into his shoulder and this time he was not moving, the snarl still rumbling from him.

Victor: Any move that Kyle made would result in him being seriously inconvienienced. Mine. Claws raked down Kyle's chest again. Mine, fucker.

Kyle: It took a couple of tries for Kyle to realise he wouldn't be getting rid of Vic now. He was now pinned with both hands against the wall, he could feel Vic's one leg pushing one of Kyle's in an awkard position, causing it not to be moved unless Vic wanted. Kyle had tried pushing again with his other leg, but that didn't help at all. With every try, Vic only bit harder, causing pain.

Kyle: After a while, Kyle finally settled. His breathing was still harsh, but at least he didn't move. He could feel his wounds slowly starting to heal.

Victor: The snarl didn't stop as Kyle stopped moving, only shifting to a low growl as Vic pulled his fangs out of him and looked down at Kyle, not willing to let him up just yet. Not until he was sure the boy had truly backed down.

Kyle: Kyle's breathing grew into a light growl when Vic let go and he started struggling again.

Victor: Vic's claws latched onto Kyle's side as he went for the throat proper, fangs just piercing the skin over Kyle's jugular in a very plain warning.

Kyle: Kyle finally got the message. Move, get hurt, don't move, no hurt. He did the best choice and stayed put, not even making a sound.

Victor: Vic didn't drop the snarl as he pulled away, baring his fangs and narrowing his eyes at Kyle. Goddamnit, he was the biggest bastard here. Who was Kyle to tell him what he could and couldn't do? "Try again?" He ground out, eyes narrowing further.

Kyle: Kyle's eyes narrowed at Vic's then he diverted his gaze, pouting, mumbling a "....mmNo...."

Victor: Vic sneered slightly, withdrawing his claws cautiously as he lessened the amount of weight he was leaning on the boy, backing off little by little. His tail whipped. "Better not."

Kyle: Kyle held back giving a huff of anger. He could take Vic. Easily. He just didn't want to that day. When Vic was standing above him, Kyle just stayed where he was, pulling his legs up to his body, still not looking directly at him. He folded his arms, accidentally sliding a little lower on the ground.

Victor: Vic looked down at Kyle, feeling his hackles slowly lower as he got that the boy wasn't going to try anything else. Wiping his hand across his mouth, he spat to clear it of blood before shaking himself. He didn't feel so angry any more, though why the hell he'd gone for Kyle.... "Don' take what's mine. Ever." He said quietly.

Victor: He sniffed, realising they'd made an impressive mess of the kitchen. "Clear this shit up. I'm goin' fer a smoke. An' I wan' a replacemen' fer that steak y' took."

Kyle: He frowned, still not looking directly at Vic. "mmm 'kay" he mumbled again. Atleast he didn't say both steaks. He wondered if should catch something, or actually have to go out and buy a steak.

Victor: Vic raised an eyebrow, eyes narrowing dangerously. "Okay what, Kyle?"

Kyle: A flash of a memory of a dream he had while camping the previous night came to mind. "Okay....master?" he asked. ((please note the dream is something of a :shifty nature, so those under 18 will not know what this is about, but it was almost the same as this, it just ended up with something that caused age restriction)) He much preferred the dream's ending then how it happened in real life.

Victor: Vic allowed a smirk at that. "That's better." He nodded. "Good boy." With that, he turned, heading out for his morning cigarette. He could work out what the hell just happened later.

Kyle: Kyle waited a little while until he was sure Vic was well out of the kitchen. He then hit the floor. Repeatedly. He fumbled a bit standing up, scratching his itching arm and neck and everywhere else where he got hurt. He took one step the slipped on the bit of blood on the floor, ending on his backside. He gave a growl.

Victor: Vic leant against a railing outside the kitchen, lighting the cigar as he watched Kyle through the door. Now that the instant anger was gone, he was confused. He should be helping Kyle but something like instinct was stopping him. The same thing that had started the fight.

Kyle: Once again, Kyle back on his feet. The blood he slipped was on his pants. It matched the red motif of the other blood that clumped his fur up. He picked at it before leaving it and picking up the chair he had sat on before. He had gone around, looking for rags and cleaning material to soak up and clean the blood on the floor. There was pink drops here and there that he couldn't clear up, but he'll get back to those. He caught a glimpse of Vic through the door, and lowered his head, going on with cleaning the place.

Kyle: Once he got it as clean as he could, he walked out to Vic. He just looked up to Vic's neck, not even coming close to staring into his void eyes. "I finished with...the..um...the kitchen." he bit his lip. "Do..do you want me to buy you a new steak...or..um...do you mind if I catch it?"

Victor: "I don' care, so long as there's one there." Vic shrugged, blowing out a plume of smoke. "An' I won' go easy if I catch y' doin' this again, y' hear?" He fixed Kyle with an unimpressed glare.

Kyle: Kyle nodded and started walking past Vic only to stop. "Umm...any sort you like? Rabbit? There's a couple deers I saw this morning? I can get you a deer?" he wondered if that might be a bit too much though.

Victor: "Rabbit'll do. I ain' fussed, Kyle." He shrugged. "Jus' get outta my sight."

Kyle: "Okay," he quickly said and started moving towards the woods, which in turn changed to dash, then a run then a full on sprint.

Victor: Vic watched Kyle run for a moment, before turning away, no longer interested. Mine.

[Edited on 24/2/2008 by steyn]
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

Damnit ... I leave you boys alone for five minutes and look what happens :P

That was awesome guys, very intense, I love the pack dynamics :D
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

ALPHA MALE FTW! lol, great job yall! LOVED IT!!!
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone