2/26 Instance: Missus and the Caveman

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

2/26 Instance: Missus and the Caveman

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Remy: Remy pulled the car up into their regular parking spot, and looked over at TJ. "Well. We're home. Leave d' bags, I'll get dem later." He smiled at her. "Feels funny, non? Got used t' florida pretty quick."

Talia: "Totally," she opened the door and shivered just slightly. "Coming back from how pretty and warm it was, it's like...ugh here." She opened the back seat, taking Johnny out of the carseat and he slumped against her shoulder, out like a light. "I love what car rides do to him."

Remy: He put a hand on hers as they got to the top of the stairs. Thinking ahead he turned the door handle so it stood ajar. "Y' got him good?" At her puzzled nod, he picked her up. "Told y' I had t' do dis right. Even if dis ain't really 'our' home."

Talia: "Gah!" she was taken by surprise as he lifted her into his arms, then laughed at him. Johnny stirred slighty, but fell back to sleep. "You are so cute sometimes."

Cessily: Cessily had just poured the freshly made coffee into her large mug and taken a sip of the steaming hot beverage, when she heard the slamming of car doors coming from somewhere outside. She leaned over the kitchen counter and peeked out of the window, but couldn't see a thing from that position. A moment later she heard the front doors being opened.

Cessily: Curious, Cessily strolled out of the kitchen and to the hallway, carrying her coffee with her. As she turned the corner to the front door, she froze in place, staring at TJ, Remy and Johnny. Or rather Remy carrying TJ, who in turn carried Johnny. "Oh..." She blinked, once, twice, then pulled her self together from sheer confusion and smiled. "TJ! Remy! Johnny! Hey, good to have you back!"

Remy: "Hey." He set Talia down on her feet again, but kept his arm around her shoulders. "How y' doin' petite? Y' go campin' wit' d' others?"

Victor: Vic ambled down to the kitchen, wondering if he had any rabbit left before pausing at the sound of voices. Curious, he changed direction as he heard Remy's - the boy had disappeared somewhere and he wanted to know where.

Talia: "Hey Cess!" she settled on her feet as Remy put her down, stroking her hand over Johnny as he moved again. "Yeah, how was the camping? We'd've gone, but I don;t think Johnny would have done well with it...and all."

Cessily: "Oh, I'm doing fine." Cessily waved, almost spilling her coffee. "Yes, we've all been camping. That was really some great fun. I love camping! We had everything. Campfires, stories, marshmallows, games. We really missed you guys there." She chuckled and looked around for a place to put her coffee. She needed both arms free for hugs.

Cessily: "Well, I guess it would have been a bit too stressful with Johnny, no? So, where have you three been? And how are you doing?"

Remy: He glanced at TJ, a wide grin splitting his face. "We're great. Jus' had t' run off an' get a few things done." He nodded proudly at her before turning back to Cessily. "I'd like y' t' meet d' newest Mrs. LeBeau."

Cessily: Mrs. LeBeau... Cessily's mind took a few seconds to process what Remy had just said, during which she glanced back and forth between the two. Then the pieces fell into place, causing her eyes to widen while the rest of her froze in place. "Mrs... LeBeau...? You two... what does that mean? You don't mean... you didn't, did you? Oh my god, you did!?"

Victor: Vic walked in on that and suddenly stopped, blinking at Remy dumbly. "....Uh. Hi?" It took him a couple of seconds to actually process that. He grinned. "Y' ran off on us, Rem?" He folded his arms, eyes flicking to Cess, to TJ then to Remy.

Talia: TJ smiled widely. "We did!" she help out her hand so Cessily could see the rings. "It was on a beach too! We got married the same day he asked!"

Cessily: Cessily blinked another time, then let out a loud squeal. She frantically glanced around for a place to put that annoying cup, and eventually just set it down on the floor. Then she quickly strode over to Remy , TJ and Johnny, a huge grin on her face, and almost tackled them with her heartfelt hug. "Oh my god! That's so wonderful!"

Remy: He hugged Cess back, and gave Vic a smile over his shoulder. "I did mon ami. Figured it was jus' better t' do things in one go...after everythin' jus' wanted it done."

Victor: Vic's grin only got wider as he came over, waiting until Cess was done. "Well damn, man." He shook his head. "Congratulations t' ya both." There was a slight pang as he looked at the rings, but he didn't pay it any attention. He had Rahne now. "Remy LeBeau, a married man, eh?"

Talia: She gave Cessily a big hug back, then turned to Vic. "Crazy right?? Who'da thunk it?" she nudged Remy a bit.

Remy: He chuckled. "Well, I would have. Think I had y' pretty surprised though." He gave her a kiss on her cheek, and went to shake hands with Vic. "I think it's pretty official. I've gone all domestic." He winked. "Never woulda thought."

Cessily: "Wow... just wow!" Cessily still had a huge grin on her face. She was barely able to contain her excitement. "That's so fantastic. Yes! Congratulations!" She took a step back, then shook her head, still smiling. "Yes, who would have though!? I mean, sooner or later... yes, I thought you two are a great couple. But that fast?" Cessily giggled. She felt like jumping up and down in place.

Victor: Vic shook Remy's hand, then gave TJ a kiss on the cheek. "It's fuckin' awesome t' see, guys. After everythin' ya deserve t' be happy, eh?" He couldn't help but grin when he thought about what him and TJ had been talking about, the grin widening again. "Domestic don' mean dead, jus' remember that, man." He laughed.

Talia: "It's fast, yeah but at the same time, like, it doesn't make sense to wait either. We already have a kid and all," she joggled said kid as he awoke with a whine, blinking blearily up at everyone. She lifted a brow at Vic. "What's that mean??"

Remy: He laughed. "Don' worry. I'm far from it." He turned back to Talia and Johnny, petting his son's head. "So yeah, jus' a good honeymoon an' weddin' all rolled into one. We got pictures in d' car. We'll have t' all have a few drinks on d' patio t' celebrate, non?"

Cessily_: Cessily clapped her hands together and beamed a smile. "Oh, yes, we so have to celebrate this. And you have to show us these pictures, yes? Oh my, I can't describe how happy I feel for you two... or three, even." All the worries and doubts that plagued her mind were wiped away for the moment. "And that's so nice to hear. But really, I wish I had been there to take the pictures."

Victor: "Heh. More'n a few. Y' didn' get a stag nigh' after all, man." Vic smirked at Remy.

Talia: "We'll totally have drinks or something," she looked at Vic again. "What's a stag party??"

Victor: Vic blinked at TJ. "Stag do? Guess it's an English thing." He grinned. "Traditionally, nigh' before the wedding, the girl an' guy go out for seperate parties - girl wit' her girlfrien's fer a hen nigh', guy wit' his mates fer a stag do."

Victor: "An' usually th' guy suffers some sorta major prank tha' involves inflatable sheep, a lamp-pos' an' all his clothes goin' missin'."

Remy: He laughed. "It ain' jus' a English thing. I've seen plenty of dem myself. Actually is a good way t' pick women up - d' ones wit' d' bride dat is. Dere all caught up in d' whole thing." He arched a brow. "But I think I'll respect d' sheep an' leave him outta d' whole thing. I've seen what d' groom gets put through in dem things."

Talia: "Ohhh like a bachelor party? Well...he's not exactly a bachelor...but if you wanna.." she shrugged. "But then I get a bachelorette party."

Cessily_: Cessily laughed and eagerly nodded her head. "I just was about to say that, TJ. You'll so get the best one there can be. All of this sounds like a sweet idea to me. I mean, since we didn't get to be there for the wedding, we should at least have as much celebration as possible, yes?"

Victor: Vic laughed. "Oh hell yeah. Everyone's gonna wanna buy y' both drinks when they fin' out, so take advantage of it, eh?"

Remy: "Anythin' for a good party, non?" He nodded. "I'm sure we'll keep busy enough. Jus' glad t' be back an' have it be official. Y' two are d' first t' know it, we've not even told our parents yet."

Talia: "Yeah...we gotta get on that huh?" she said, handing Johnny over to Remy as he began to fidget. "I think it can wait a bit though. So you gonna do the stag thing, baby??"

Cessily_: "Really, we're the first to know? Wow, I really feel special now." Cessily couldn't resit to hug all of them once again. She quickly wiped away a few tears of joy when she stepped back. "Well, I would really love to help you both out where ever I can with that party thing, if you want my help, that is."

Victor: Vic found himself thinking about what the school's reaction would be to him and Rahne and shook it off. Well damn. "Same here." He smiled. "Anythin' y' guys wan', yeah? Y' ain' allowed t' organise yer own parties either."

Remy: Taking Johnny he patted him on the back, shushing him. "Don' think either of us got a choice, chere." he said with a gentle nudge to her. "Dunno...jus' make sure my wife gets d' full experience. I want pictures."

Cessily_: "The full experience? No worries about that, we're good at what we do." Cessily smirked and rubbed her hands. "Oh, I'm sure you two will be very pleased if you leave the planning to us and the others. Hm, so you want pictures? Well, of course there will be pictures." She winked at Remy. "But I won't guarantee that you'll get to see all of them."

Remy: He chuckled. "Y' must have quite d' collection of photo's already petite. Suppose addin' a few more won't be so bad." He shifted Johnny in his arms and gave Talia a light slap on the backside. "Go on an' have fun wit' y're friends den, chere. An' den y' can make me a sandwich an' fetch my slippers." He teased.

Talia: She smiled and slid him a look. "Sandwich and slippers? I don't know what you learned about marriage," she leaned up to give him a kiss, noticing Johnny starting to nod off again. "I think for now we should head upstairs and take advantage to the 'husband and wife' time we have now."

Remy: "Oh? Y' can make me somethin' fancier if y' feel like it." He returned her kiss, taking in Johnny's peaceful slumber. "Hey...dat ain't such a bad idea." He looked back at Vic and Cessily. "Thanks so much y' guys. Means a lot comin' from y' both."

Victor: Vic shook his head at the pair of them with a smile. "Well of course we're goin' t' do things fer ya. We're y' mates, Rem."

Cessily_: "You're welcome. Really, don't mention it." Cessily let out a content sigh. That was some much needed happiness, and she felt a cozy warmth inside her. "We're so happy for you. You don't have to worry about a thing. Just enjoy your time together, okay?" She paused. "Oh! And we can go and tell the others, yes?"

Remy: "Of course. News spreads quick here anyways, non?" He fixed Vic with one last look. "Jus' no sheep, mon ami."

Talia: "Sure, you guys can tell people. Just let us know if and when you wanna plan stuff," she looked up to Remy with a sly grin. "So, should we head upstairs, hubby?"

Victor: Vic gave Remy an impish grin. "S'alrigh', Rem. F' ya, we'll make an exception. Inciden'ly, what's yer feelings on...say....pigs?"

Remy: "Salaud." He shot at Vic, but it was in a warm tone. "Why do I get a feelin' I've sold my soul t' d' devil?" He gave Talia a look over. "Sure. Wouldn't want t' fall behind on my duties, non?"

Cessily_: "Sure, no problem, we'll think of a few things and then let you know when and where, but of course not what. That would ruin the surprise, wouldn't it? In the meantime, you two have fun, will you?" Cessily grinned, then gave Vic a look. "Pigs? What happened to the good old strippers and involuntary skinny dipping?"

Victor: Vic looked at Cess innocently, then flicked an amused glance at Remy. "Jesus. Smell th' pheremones. Y' wan' me an' Cess t' watch Johnny fer a while while y' go do your husban'ly duties, mate? Seein' as we're organisin' respective parties an' all."

Remy: He shared a look with Talia, and shrugged, passing him carefully over. "Sure. Nothin' like hearin' a baby cry right at d' wrong time." He watched as Johnny snuggled into Vic. "He's pretty pooped, cause of d' plane ride an' everythin'. Diaper bag is out in d' car if he gives y' any suprises." He flexed his fingers at Talia. "Now dat I've got both hands free..."

Talia: "Oh that's awesome," she said as Remy handed Johnny over. "So we don't have to rush," she gave Remy a quick look.

Victor: Vic looked down at the boy in his arms, smiling slightly and giving a small sigh. Cute. "Well hey. Y'd do it fer me." He smiled back at Remy.

Cessily_: "Yes, you two go and enjoy being happily married now, okay? Vic and I deal with anything else." She played with Johnny's hand and smiled when he took hold of her finger. He looked quite happy there in Vic's arms. "I can go and get all the stuff out of the car."

Remy: "Merci." With one last smile he grabbed Talia and tossed her up over his shoulder. "Well I'm not a man t' sit an' waste time. We'll see y' guys in a while."

Talia: She let out a screech of surprise as he picked her up, then crossed her arms. "You're like a caveman!"

Remy: He chuckled and patted her rump affectionately. "Ain' got a hold of y're hair. Dere's lots of other things more interestin' t' grab hold of."
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.