2/28 Instance: Tiny Teddy

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

2/28 Instance: Tiny Teddy

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Remy: He kicked off his shoes, coming into the ensuite where he could hear the bathtap running. Glancing at the clock, he grinned, knowing Johnny was bound to be in bed by then. He stole the door open, expecting to see a lot of skin and maybe bubbles, but only got a jean covered butt hanging over the edge of the tub. Well. He supposed it was better than nothing. "Whatcha cleanin'?"

Talia: She held up the stuffed bear. "Johnny was playing in his stuffed animals today and managed to get out of his diaper again," she went back to the tub where a few other toys were. "I figured I'd clean them in here but I think it'd be easier to throw them in the washer. Ugh, you have no idea how gross this is."

Remy: Chuckling, he came up behind her and rubbed her back, sitting on the toilet. "Gonna have t' start duct tapin' dem on him, non?" He watched her work, the flash of the diamond on her finger still holding a lot of his attention. "Why don' y' jus' leave dat for a bit an' I'll toss dem in a bag an' haul dem down into d' wash in a bit?"

Talia: She sat back and sighed. "That's probably a good idea. You know, I totally blame you for this naked thing."
Remy: "Me? Why me?" He gave her a bemused look.

Talia: "Hey, I have never been naked in public!" she stopped. "Well, on purpose. But you are like its a sport!"

Remy: "He's not watched me do it. Well. Anymore dan he's seen y' naked. An' d' rooms aren't public anyways." He prodded her ribs with her toe, tickling her lightly. "An' sides which, Dr.Spock says dis is a normal kid thing. I mean, who wouldn't want t' run around naked."

Talia: "Dr. Spock??" she raised a brow, then swatted at his toe, giggling.

Remy: "Well. Kids books y' know." He gave her a grin. "I hear dat Dr. Spock was kinda...batty wit' some things." At her look he spread his hands. "I read!"

Talia: She laughed at him. "Oh my smart man!" Standing up, she gathered the stuffed animals and wrapped them in a plastic bag. "I didn't know you had those books."

Remy: "Well, some yeah." He shrugged. "Got dem when he was born. Wanna be a good Papa, neh?"

Talia: "You are a good Papa," she said, sitting on his lap, putting her arms around him. Her eye caught a bit of sparkle from her ring, and she played with it a bit. "Did you tell your dad yet??"

Remy: "Non. Thought about it, but figured its only a few days really. Might as well jus' suprise him, non?" He pulled her tight, wincing as the toilet seat let out a protesting groan.

Talia: "That's true, not too bad an idea," she made a face, looking down at the toilet. "Are we that heavy?!"

Remy: "Well I don' think y're really supposed t' sit on dem. Dere jus' more for keepin' y're hairbrush from goin' for a swim." He shifted her in his arms and stood, carrying her into their bedroom. "Doin' dis a lot lately, non?"

Talia: "Hehe, I totally don't mind it. If you want, you can start carrying me everywhere," she gave him a little pinch, then let out a breath as he plopped her on the bed. "So, my parents....I told you about the party right??"

Remy: "Oui...like jus' a little barbeque or somethin', right?" He shrugged. "It makes sense t' me. Everyones gonna want t' celebrate it."

Talia: "Well..I think they want a little ceremony too....so my dad can like, give me away and all," she told him. "That'd be ok with you?? Your family would be invited too, totally."

Remy: "A ceremony? Like a weddin'?" He frowned slightly, and took his shirt off, looking around for his pajama bottoms. "I dunno...I mean, if y're family wants t' do dat, mine sure as hell will...an' we're already married, chere. No need t' do all dat, non?"

Talia: She shrugged. "Like, renewing our vows we can think of it as. Or something..." Talia looked down at her ring again, fidgeting. "It's real real important to them though."

Remy: "Well, oui, but..." He rubbed the back of his neck and relaxed a bit. "Let's jus' get through talkin' with Papa first a bit too an' see what he has t' say. Renewin' vows always seems like somethin' y' do on y're 40th weddin' anniversary. I wouldn't be suprised if Papa wants t' have a big party too. In fact I think y' can bet on it."

Talia: "Ok, we can talk to your dad and see what he says too," she looked up to him again. "But my parents really want it...I don't think it's that big a deal, right?"

Remy: "Depends, chere. I married y' cause its what I wanted, an' I've got dat. All dis weddin' stuff is jus'..." He searched for a word. "Fluff. Maybe we can do a little small somethin' at y're parents house an' den have a reception dere an' at papas. Let everyone get it all outta dere system."

Talia: She sighed a bit. "Ok."

Remy: "What?" She looked downcast, and he sat back down on the bed, watching her. "Y're parents really give it hard t' y'? Or what's botherin' y'?"

Talia: She shrugged again. "It's just something thats really important to them. And...I married you because I wanted it too...but I didn't want to hurt my parents feelings either. I don't know why it's a big deal that we just like, let them have this."

Remy: "But I jus' said dat we can have somethin' small at y're parents house." He frowned. "Dat's what dey want, right? "Dun dun dun dun..." He waved his fingers. "Flowers, Daddy, all dat thing. Even a shotgun if John wants."

Talia: TJ rolled her eyes. "No shotgun. But I want them to be happy. And I want you to be happy too," she smirked. "Or at least pretend your happy about it for their sake."

Remy: He rolled his eyes a bit, but more for show. "I'm happy I've got y' for a wife. Dat's what's important t' me."

Talia: "Awww you are so good to me," she smiled and moved up to hold him. "Heh. So now your dad is like...my father in law."

Remy: "Oui." He rolled closer and put his head on her stomach. "Well, he already thought of y' as family...so dunno how much of a difference it'll make. I think I've escaped d' John noose though."

Remy: "...maybe." He added on as a tease.

Talia: She gave him a little punch on his stomach. "You and these jokes about my Dad. He's your father in law now too you know!"

Remy: He laughed. "Je sais. An' he is a good guy, I know. We jus' started off on d' wrong foot."

Talia: "Exactly," she ran her hand through his hair, letting out a little breath. "This all feels so right, you know? It feels like I've known you forever...even though we met like...three years ago? Almost..."

Remy: "Three years is a long time, chere. An' we've had our ups an' downs, but its been worth it t' get here. C'est bon."

Talia: "It is a long time. And one of those years with a baby. It makes me think alot about like, whats coming, you know? And it's just so so nice to know that you'll always be with me."

Remy: "Always." He turned and pressed his lips to her belly. "An'...as for what's comin'...well, we'll figure it out. Together."

Talia: She giggled and nodded, pulling him up for a kiss. "I'm just so so happy I met you."

Remy: "Are y' now?" He kissed her back. "Even though d' fruit of my loins is runnin' aroun' naked an' pissin' on everythin', leavin' y' t' work y'reself t' d' bone?"

Talia: "Work myself to the bone?" she gave him a look. "Baby, I have class tomorrow, which means you get him allllll day, and you get pissed on and get to chase after him and fight him into a diaper and clothes," she smiled. "I honestly never looked forward to McCoy's class so much."

Remy: He laughed. "Well it's one incentive t' study." Smiling he watched her for a while. "I miss him bein' little though. Where y' could tuck him in one arm he was so small."

Talia: She nodded. "It was sweet. When he was all squishy and teeny and wrinkly," her expression softened as she smiled and remembered. "Like, right after he was born."

Remy: "Yeah. An' jus' so new an' helpless an' everythin'. Y' could jus' lay dere an' he'd sleep on y'." He looked at her for a while. "We'll have t' do dat again, sometime, non?" He said, striving for casualness.

Talia: TJ raised a brow. "Do it again? You mean have another baby??"

Remy: "Oui. Sometime." He kissed her on her forehead. "Not right away. Jus'...Johnny needs a siblin' at some point. We don' gotta talk about it yet. Lets get talkin' t' y're parents an' mine outta d' way first, non?"

Talia: She smiled at him. "Not right away. But, yeah. He should have a little brother or sister...sometime."

Remy: "Alright. So we'll break d' news t' papa, an' talk t' y're folks some. If it's jus' a little somethin', maybe we can even get it cobbled t'gether for d' end of d' summer, non?"

Talia: Talia nodded. "Sure. We can figure it all out. Then we don't gotta worry about this stuff anymore and everyone's happy," she gave him a little kiss. "Thank you, baby."

Remy: "Not a problem." He sighed. "Ok. I'm gonna go deal wit' d' waterlogged zoo. Y' keep d' bed warm?"

Talia: "Of course," she told him, then thought of something. "Don't be too long...I got something to show you," she gave him a naughty look.

Remy: He paused. "Is dat so?" Leaning in the doorway with a bag of sopping wet stuffed animals was hard to pull off casually but he managed it. "I get any hints?"

Talia: She smirked. "It's silky...and kinda lacey...and it's very very small."

Remy: "I'll run." His grin quickly disappeared into the hall.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.