Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Sarah Vale

Post by Bamfsticks » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:50 am

Name: Sarah Vale

Alias: Network

Powers:
Cyberpathy: She can control and communicate with all forms of machinery, letting her do anything from access files and manipulate it to her needs.

Birthday: May 19, 1992

Height: 5’4

Hair: Black (Shoulder length and straight)

Eye color: Brown

Build: Average

Clothing style: Anything that keeps her warm and could second as sleepwear somehow.

Nationality: American

Computers: Howard, Jeffery (red) and Ness

Fish: Bubbles (betta)

Personality: Socially awkward, apathetic to the world outside of her ‘world‘ (her computers and people she deems she likes), and more than a bit lazy. She often seems to have a sleepy air about her as if she would rather be sleeping then doing whatever you caught her doing. She tends to buckle under peer pressure and tends to hide from social situations. The one way to really start getting her to talk is to talk about her three favorite forms of technology: cars, computers and video games. She has potential to become a great person if only someone could make her come out of her shell more often.

History: Sarah grew up in a normal middle class household, her mom was a stay at home mother, her father worked in the computer industry and she has a sister that she used to be very close to due to their similar ages. Well, one day when she was 13 her father brought home a laptop for her and her sister. Her sister seemed to enjoy hers and Sarah just tossed it to the side because she would much rather be playing video games then doing word things.

Well, one day she decided she should get with the times and use her computer. It was fun and she did get a pretty good grasp on it pretty quick. Nothing too major until she was 15 had to get her tonsils removed. She had to stay at home for a week and during that week she discovered she preferred the world the computer could easily offer to her, a simple world without people who judged left and right… When she got back to school, she started to see how cruel her fellow students were, how much they expected of her and each other and quite truthfully she couldn’t handle it. She started to stay home more than healthy, fearing the expectations placed on her and her chance of failure, spending her time on the computer unknowing her mutant ability was starting to emerge.

She stayed at home doing online homework (which she would ace due to ‘wishing’ the computer could just correct everything wrong for her.), she made flash video games, she stayed in her room only coming out for food and occasional meal with her family. Then in January of 2011 she decided to spend a gift card she got for Christmas. She went to the mall on a Tuesday morning where it was empty except for a few workers and her powers decided to start making themselves visible…

Logs
Introduction: Networking
Meeting Ben and discovering some abilities: What Powers are For
Talking to Remy: Cars and computers, what more does a girl need?

[Edited on 9.3.2009 by Bamfsticks]

[Edited on 9.3.2009 by Bamfsticks]
[size=-1]If I were X, I'd supercharge my wheelchair so I could blast all over the place! Some big fat tires- How sweet would that be? Juggernaut comes running in all "I'm the Juggernaut, I can't be stopped--' WHAMMMM!!! I am sawwing out on his face, doing doughnuts all over his head! Then he's laying there all "Uhh" and I back up and point at him and go "Get back in that ruby, Chump! X!!!"

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Sarah Vale

Post by Ult_Sm86 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:10 am

I love it-
but she was alone in a store on a Tuesday morning after Christmas in January? The biggest month of the year for returns? The notorious month that all people in customer help/receiving dread working during? LOL. It was damn early I suppose. It's okay, she's still awesome, and what a horrible place for her powers to manifest lol :LOL !

YAY! NEW CHARACTER!:shifty
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS

Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Sarah Vale

Post by Bamfsticks » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:21 am

It was damned early. As in 'Oh my, my cocoa has frozen' early.

And wooo!
[size=-1]If I were X, I'd supercharge my wheelchair so I could blast all over the place! Some big fat tires- How sweet would that be? Juggernaut comes running in all "I'm the Juggernaut, I can't be stopped--' WHAMMMM!!! I am sawwing out on his face, doing doughnuts all over his head! Then he's laying there all "Uhh" and I back up and point at him and go "Get back in that ruby, Chump! X!!!"

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Sarah Vale

Post by steyn » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:53 am

so she will be like the epitome of mutant n00b when she gets to XU? Seeing that her powers fully manifested in 2011 and we're going into 2011 January now?

Bamfsticks
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Sarah Vale

Post by Bamfsticks » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:39 am

That she will. Keep technology away from her unless you wanna see wonky things happen with it. (such as TV shows related to her feelings coming on the TV)