Kitty Pryde

Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Kitty Pryde

Post by Raven Hare » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:33 pm

Katherine Pryde was a typical middle class preteen until a routine blood test for an appendectomy revealed a then-unidentified genetic abnormality. It was four more years though before her ‘abilities’ began to manifest that she and her family realized that abnormality was the X-gene. Her parents kept her life as normal as possible until the Mutant Registration Act came into being.

She is a gifted student and was able to graduate early from a public high school before the registration of mutants became mandatory. Now her family is attempting to find a college for her to attend that is willing to ‘overlook’ her unregistered status.

General overview:
Kitty’s a good kid, but she does get in trouble every once in a while. Mostly to rebel against her overprotective parents who look for her to be a ‘good role model’ to her little sister, Elizabeth. Coming to XU will be the first time she has ever lived away from home or been ‘on her own.’
She likes going to concerts and movies. Her parents bought her a brand new Mustang as a graduation present that is her baby.

She was very popular in high school, although she was never one of the really cool kids.

Powers
Kitty has the ability to phase through solid matter by shifting her atoms through the spaces between the atoms of the object she is moving through. She had discovered that phasing through electronic equipment disrupts the system. Kitty could also pass this phasing ability on to other people as long as she was in physical contact with them. This ability also allowed her to "walk" on air and ‘swim’ underground.

Name: Katherine ‘Kitty’ Pryde
Nicknames: KitKat
Birthdate: 9/01/1994
Height: 5'8"
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: brown
Parents: Richard and Caitlyn Pryde
Siblings: Elizabeth; younger sister
:hepz :kitty

Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Kitty Pryde

Post by Elfdame » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:24 pm

Egad. I'm old enough to be her granny. Look forward to seeing her react to everyone and comment on them all.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Kitty Pryde

Post by tears~fall~like~glass » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:24 am

Elfdame wrote:Egad. I'm old enough to be her granny.
That means you're old enough to be mine, too! :shifty :whistle