FROM THE FILES OF COUNTY GALWAY POLICE
CASE NUMBER: 666 - 73 - Adam Kilduff
Some guy I found on the Intarwebz
Basic Suspect Information[/font]
KNOWN ALIASES: X-Treme
DATE OF BIRTH: 11/11
- Energy manipulation within oxygenated blood - can literally burn someone from the inside out or just warm them
- 'Hemotokinesis' - ability to control the movement of blood, from making someone 'sweat' blood to levitating someone else or himself
- Heightened senses - all senses, including touch and taste
- Superhuman speed - moves fast enough to be barely a blur to 'normal' eyes and has the ability to run up buildings. Think Prototype and you've got it.
- Flexibility, coordination and balance.
- Retractable bone-blades in his wrists the length and slightly less width of his forearms, kept in an inbuilt 'sheath' on the underneath of his arms that automatically keep the edges honed.
- Superhuman strength - can lift several tons, never really pushed to see how much.
- Flight - when he concentrates...
- Pointy ears
LAST KNOWN LOCATION: Xavier's University, lurking somewhere in the basement.
Detailed Suspect Appearance[/font]
ESTIMATED HEIGHT: 6'1"
ESTIMATED WEIGHT: 148lb
BUILD: Adam is thin, gaunt in the wrong light. It hasn't been that long since he suffered from anorexia and he's never fully gained the weight back. He's very wiry, almost like a coiled spring, and though thin he is solid with muscle.
EYE COLOUR: Unnaturally bright blue / Blood-red with no visible pupil or white when using power.
HAIR COLOUR: Blond
HAIR STYLE: It's now down below his shoulders. Tends to be down and tucked into various wigs/fake dreads, but when it's not will either be down or in a ponytail.
PREFERRED DRESS: Very much a cyberpunk, he'll wear anything from all black to bright neon colours. His favourite outfit is the green one in the picture above, but he also has a red version and blue too. It's very rare his hair will be natural, usually in cyberdreads and goggles. Adam never, ever dresses normally if he can help it, and because of his added touch mutation, always wears leather gloves in varying colours to match what he's wearing. If he has to be dressed normally, he'll wear a full-sleeved grey top and blue jeans.
- Reads a lot.
- Spends most of his time alone if he can help it.
- Spends a lot of time mixing music.
- Is incredibly twitchy and prone to violent moodswings.
- Heavily medicated.
- Owns an evil, overly-intelligent yet adorable ball of hatred called Bit. Apparently it's a rabbit.
- Loves chocolate with something bordering on obsession.
- Appears to have no or very few morals.
Suspect History Information[/font]
FATHER'S NAME: Shane Kilduff
SUSPECT HISTORY: Adam had a pretty normal life until the age of 12. A house fire killed both his parents and he barely escaped himself, suffering smoke inhalation damage to his throat and lungs which has affected his voice. He has yet to admit outside the school that the deaths and resulting fire were caused by his manifestation - he had no idea how to control it and this resulted in his parents literally exploding. He spent the next few years until he was seventeen being shunted from one foster family to another, more often than not living in homes as very few could deal with his problems.
He was picked up by Xavier's, and unfortunately hasn't fared entirely well since, suffering a possession in his first year. He has found it hard making friends and keeping them, seemingly self-destructive, a fact which played into the Brotherhood's hands when he was found by its leader in a foul mood and convinced to join.
After the guilt from his actions finally drove him back to the X-Men and he'd had his memories played with by Nova, Adam picked his life back up and now spends his days trying to be as helpful as possible and playing a big damn hero.
...Oh, and having all-out punchups on the back of cows.