Curt Connors [The Lizard]

Post by Ult_Sm86 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:26 pm

The Lizard
Curt Connors

Name: Curt Connors

sex: Male

height: 5' 7"

weight: 160 lbs

Parents: Lucy Connors, Mother. Jedediah Connors, Father.

Birthday: Dec. 27th

Other Family: Fred Bowman (FreeBo), Cousin

Friendships/Other relationships: Ted Sallis - Best Friend. Martha Sallis - High School Girlfriend. Ted & Martha are brother and sister.

Hometown: Mayborough, Queensland, Australia

Education: High School Graduate, major in biology/biochemistry, minor in Zoology

Favorite food: American Made Cheeseburgers. Rare.

Favorite Movie: Anaconda, Godzilla classics

Favorite Sport: Baseball

Favorite Book: Darwin's Origin of Species

Abilities:

Transformation

Curt has 3 stages of transformation.

Human which has no abilities and Curt is his normal self with his rather high-intelligence.

Lizard Brain 1 which is a completely animalistic state. Slightly smaller, quicker, and easier to scare. This stage is easiest for Curt to take over because though the animal instincts in Curt's mind are behaving far stronger than his human instincts/rational, he is still himself mentally and can subdue this stage with enough concentration.

Lizard 2 is the final stage where Curt has incredibly limited, if not zero control of the Lizard part of his brain. The Lizard becomes an alternate personality all together and takes over Curt's mind, using his acquired intelligence to navigate itself to gain its animal needs. This stage is rather fluent in english and is able to apply most of Curt's knowledge of people, his friends, and other places to it's own bidding. This stage is also the stage where telepathy and use of pheromones takes place. This stage is notably difficult to control and it is Xavier's objective to either eliminate this phase completely or train Curt to withstand the pressure from this personality and obtain total control as he has of Lizard 1 transformation.

After transforming to a man-sized lizard he is now enabled with highly-enhanced healing factor (including regrowing lost limbs), a powerful whip like tail, razor fangs, and a scaly skin layer that makes him highly resistant to most injuries, even small fire arms.

His appearance, (most closely resembling iguana in his most animalistic stage and a monitor lizard in his most intelligent stage) gives away some of his other abilities. Post-Transformation, he acquires superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility, and reflexes. Connors also develops the ability to climb walls with a combination of his sharp claws and micro-scales on his hands and feet that create molecular friction like those of a gecko lizard (think suction cups).

Bite The pressure of the Lizard's bite is more than 5,000 pounds per square inch (30,000 kPa). Unlike a crocodile, the Lizard does not have any limitation to his side-to-side lateral movement of his neck, thus he can toss things that are trapped in his locked jaws.

Cold Blooded Attributes

He is prone to becoming slow and even dormant in cold temperatures and is sensitive to any kind of drop, sudden or otherwise.

Telepathy/Empathy

During one of his transformations, The Lizard can mentally communicate and command all reptiles within a mile of himself via limited telepathy. However, this control is only in his 3rd stage, Lizard 2.
This stage is also known to secrete powerful pheromones which cause nearby humans to behave violently. During an unfortunate loss of control on Curt's part, he discovered (while attacking poor Greer), that there is an enhancement of his telepathy that grants him the ability to telepathically compel humans to act out their primal urges and by suppressing emotional control in their amygdala (the lizard brain).

Origin:

Curt Connors lived a relatively normal, Australian teenage life. His father, Jeb Connors, and mother; Lucy Connors raised him with a distinct interest and respect for humanity, evolution, and all other life forms. As a child, he raised some desert lizards in a glass tank for 10 years, studying them and writing down observations.

Curt got into highschool and was introduced as the lowest kink in the teenage-food-chain. A geek and a nerd, he had some friends, but they were never very close with the exception of his best friend; Ted Sallis. Ted introduced him to his sister, Martha Sallis. Martha and Curt began dating sophomore year and continued to do so all throughout senior year.

The night of the final high-school dance for their senior class, Curt drove Martha and Ted to the hotel that was hosting the school's ball. Unfortunately, a drunk driver ran Curt's car off the road when going through a red light, and when he swerved the wheel, his car flipped over on the road. Ted was injured in his neck, but he survived. Martha's left hand & arm broke in 4 places.

Curt's entire right arm was trapped under the car, between the door and the pavement, shaving off tissue, muscle, almost everything down to the bone. Amputation was the only option to keep Curt alive.

There were problems during the surgery, even though the anesthesiologist was quite sure he was giving the appropriate amount of anesthesia, Curt kept waking up during the surgery, lashing out, and hissing even.

He stayed in an "Infection/Bacterial free" environment for three weeks in the hospital and after visitors were allowed, he was sent home and stayed in his house, scared, for many months.

He would wake up in the middle of the night, feeling pain in his arm, but also feeling cooped up. He felt constrained, held down… he needed to break free. Bite something, claw at something, wriggle his way free.

Eventually his freedom is granted. Eventually November 28th came around, Independence day for Australia, and Ted called Curt to let him know that he and Martha had held off on the graduation party just for him. They wanted to have a Graduation and Independence party, and he was invited as the special guest. There will be a bonfire, tons of booze, and "Lots of sheilas, mate!" Curt felt this was exactly what he needed and even obligated to go. He wanted some alcohol,… and sheilas. He had needs, he wanted them fulfilled. He felt like a simplistic, single-tracked beast.

But why now? He'd never felt this before. This anger, anticipation, greed and lust. Feed.

He told his friends he would gladly go to the Bonfire while a voice in the back of his mind told him "feassssst"
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Curt Connors [The Lizard]

Post by Ult_Sm86 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:09 am

Bump 'cause I edited it. >_>

Took out all the "More to come" stuff and added his abilities.
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Re: Curt Connors [The Lizard]

Post by Ult_Sm86 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:47 am

Curt, in his senior year, is finally going to relax a bit. Now that he has achieved "relationship" status with Laura, Curt is intent on focusing most of his attention on her.

His classes for Semester 19 is:

Astronomy - Professor Styger

Applied Mechanics - Professor Kent

Military & Strategic Studies - Professor Lensherr

European History & Cultural Studies- Professor Salvatore

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Re: Curt Connors [The Lizard]

Post by Ult_Sm86 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:51 am

Curt's Timeline:

Semester 14: Intro