Lubber

Doug Ramsey

Post by seftimiu » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:02 am

Name: Douglas Aaron Ramsey
Nickname: Doug
Codename: Cypher
College: Freshman
Parents: Philip and Sheila Ramsey

Powers: Semi-telepathic, omnilingualism He can translate any language whether it is written, spoken, computer or in terms of body language given enough time to look at it/experience it.

Origin: He didn’t really have any big or deadly experience with his powers coming out. In fact, he didn’t even realize he was a mutant at first. There was no flash of insight or burst of… whatever it is others go through. It was just something he slowly came to understand about himself. At first, he wasn’t even sure because it was just that slow to dawn on him. He only started to realize it when he began to experiment quietly with looking at new languages, and then finally realizing that he was understanding binary of all things; all without having to study.

Background: Doug has had a normal life with normal parents with a normal family and grew up in a normal community. He’s never been attacked by aliens. He’s never been in battle. He’s never even been in a fist fight. He’s a computer geek and rabid video game player. He even collects comic books. He loves to write computer programs and spends most of his free time on the computer when there is nothing else that needs his attention.

Feel free to save him from a boring life.

He’s from Westchester County, New York, but has never really been mixed up in any of the shenanigans there. His mom told him to stay inside a lot over the years, as you may imagine. That’s okay though, because outside has stuff like bugs and poison ivy and sun. He’s blond. He’s fair skinned. Blond and fairskinned plus sun is evil.

He does like Star Wars and Star Trek. Did I mention he’s a nerd? He will buy a toy lightsaber and he will play with it when no one is watching. He will want posters of his favorite fandoms. He will want a lifesized standing cut out of Darth Vader. He will have collector’s edition dolls… sorry… action figures. Do not touch these. You might get your finger oils on them and reduce the prices. Even though they are in the box. Don’t OPEN them. He might faint. He won’t throw a hissy fit or try to get in a fight. But he’ll wibble and flail. He’s really not a fighter. A maid could beat him up, seriously. With her feather duster.

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Doug Ramsey

Post by Ult_Sm86 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:11 am

Oh.... sweeeeeet....

I love the humor of this. Ferg keeps roping in witty, talented, players.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS

Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Doug Ramsey

Post by Slarti » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:25 pm

OMG I need to get back in the game - Bobby would love this kid!

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Doug Ramsey

Post by steyn » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:29 pm

LMAO wow that's a wonderful bio.

JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Doug Ramsey

Post by JackSkulls » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:56 am

Great bio, gave me a good laugh, can't wait to see him in action!!!
:maverick (weapon-x) :shaman (alpha Fight)

Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Doug Ramsey

Post by Scumfish » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:01 am

...This is going to be amazing. :cracked
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art