Name: Rosalinda Elena Rodriguez

Codename: Salamandra

Nicknames: Elena, Rose, Rosa

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 120 lbs

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Brown (sometimes died blonde)

Birthday: June 20

Ability: Create, control, and manipulate fire. She is also 100% fire proof.

Family: Teresa (Mother, deceased), Raul (Father, deceased),

Talents/Interests: Horses, Mexican Folk Dance

History: I was born and grew up on my family's ranch in Mexico. My mother died when I was very small, leaving me with just my father and our housekeeper, Maria. From a very young age, my father taught me how to work with horses. It was our hope that I would take over the family ranch with my future husband. I spent most of my childhood learning how to sew and cook and clean from Maria. I got top marks in school. I took dance classes and performed at festivals. All of that changed on Christmas Eve a few years ago.

Thugs from a local cartel came to my father's ranch and asked him for his best horses as a gift to their leader. When he refused, they made a threat and left. Around midnight, I woke to the house burning all around us. I was able to pull my father and Maria out of the house, but they were already dead.

Despite my walking through fire itself, I was not so much as singed or smudged. Confused, upset, and angry, I felt something come over me. The next thing I knew, I was setting everything around me on fire. Once I was calm again, I started toward the United States, where I could get away from the Cartels and maybe have a fresh start. I spent weeks trying to cross the border without success, before I was able to sneak into El Paso. From there, I traveled and mooched and lived on the streets, hoping for a big break.

I was brought to Xavier University after they found me killing zombies on the streets of New York City.

Favorites
Ice Cream: Fried Ice Cream
Cake: Tres leches
Cookie: Churros
Candy: Sugar Skulls
Drink: Fruit Juice
Flowers: Roses
Color: Orange
Season: Fall
Holiday: Day of the Dead

[Edited on 9/6/11 by TechPrincess]
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean