SUSPECT NAME: Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh
KNOWN ALIASES: Blackout
DATE OF BIRTH: 14/2
AFFILIATION: X-Men
ABILITY:
  • Superhuman strength
  • Superhuman stamina
  • Superhuman reflexes
  • Superhuman sight: he can see with perfect clarity at much greater distances than a normal human. He retains this same level of clarity at night, even to the point of being able to see perfectly in near-total darkness.
  • Superhuman speed (not a speedster though)
  • Superhuman durability
  • Superhuman Agility
  • Physical mutation of fangs, claws, eyes and skin (albino)
  • Darkness Creation: able to psionically extinguish any natural or artificial light source within his immediate vicinity.
LAST KNOWN LOCATION: Hackney, London.

Detailed Suspect Appearance

ETHNICITY: Irish mongrel
ESTIMATED HEIGHT: 6'3
ESTIMATED WEIGHT: 230lbs
BUILD: Very fit, lean, muscled
EYE COLOUR: Red
HAIR COLOUR: White
HAIR STYLE: Long
PREFERRED DRESS: Scruffy with a trusty tophat.
Personality Profile

KNOWN HABITS:
  • Is actually albino. Can't stay out in bare sunlight for too long or he burns.
  • Is obsessed with the Victorian era
  • Despite the name, speaks with a pure cockney accent
  • Is actually well-read, despite lack of education
  • Cannot tolerate even the mention of dentists or spiders.
  • Absolutely fantastic and gifted artist, but guards his art jealously.

TEMPERMENT: This guy is one hell of a list of contradictions. Rough streets meets Victorian class, uneducated meets bookish, amoral meets high morals, Fianna is nothing if not fluid and unpredictable. He's laid-back but tense as a wire, a firm believer in ends-justifies-means and has the amazing ability to piss someone off and then make them feel good about themselves in the same sentence. When someone came up with the quote of 'Humanity are capable of great good and great evil, usually in the same person', it found an embodiment in Fianna.

Suspect History Information

MOTHER'S NAME: Jessica MacDuibh
FATHER'S NAME: Unknown
SUSPECT HISTORY: Fi's had it tough. Growing up with a heroin addict for a mother isn't going to make for a great start in life, let's face it, and that's without having a son who was a mutant. Still, she tried. Luckily Fianna was too young to know what his mother did for a living, or why he tended to be left to fend for himself. Innocence was a wonderful thing, and he figured every kid did it.

As a child, the only signs that he was a mutant were his white skin and hair, red eyes, fangs and claws. He was bullied mercilessly for them in school, and for his badly-fitting, cheap uniform, the long hair and a hundred and one tiny things kids like to pick on. In retaliation, he became both insular and explosive, a fact that came to light one day when he was expelled from first year of middle school for decking a teacher.

His mother seemed to forget he needed schooling, and never got round to putting him back in. Not that he would have gone, anyway, happier running the streets and becoming one hell of a bad boy. Which was fine until he hit puberty and everything went to hell...

It started when his skin started reacting badly to sunlight, and by 'badly' it meant 'burning'. He combated this by covering up every inch and eventually becoming semi-nocturnal - not that he wasn't anyway, given his penchant to be up until 6am partying and sleeping until 9pm. Then he started being able to 'switch off' lights just with a thought, just by wanting to.

Needless to say, he put the powers to good use. Totally.

As other mutations slowly became more obvious to the growing lad, he started looking into ways to make them better, taking up karate and using it to develop his own fighting style on the streets and weights to help with the durability and strength. He drew the line at gymnastics, though, and instead worked on his agility by concentrating on something he was already doing - that is, parkour.

He's been on his own since he was about fourteen and came home to find his mother overdosed on heroin. Though he was never close to his often-forgetful mother, it shook him, and for that reason he's never touched that particular drug, though most others are fair game. He has a good motto that's got him through this far - 'Everything in moderation'.

...Unfortunately, for him that also means good behaviour.
Last edited by Scumfish on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: Aodhfionn MacDuibh [Blackout]

Post by steyn » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:55 am

Nice Scummy!

Hmm... kind of wonder if I steal your pic and just shop out the hair, I can use it for Jonas bio as well!

Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Re: Aodhfionn MacDuibh [Blackout]

Post by Scumfish » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:16 pm

Thanks XD and nu, is my shop :P
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art