Kevin Ford/Wither

meepdog
Lubber
Lubber

Kevin Ford/Wither

Post by meepdog » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:03 am

Full Name: Kevin Ford
Powers: Anything organic that he touches instantly withers into dust.
Height: 5'11''
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Known Relatives: Mr. Ford (father), Ms. Collins (mother), Ella-May Ford (younger sister), Grandma Collins (grandmother, mother's side)
History: Kevin grew up in New York City. He had a close relationship with his sister, Ella-May, even though she was almost five years younger than him.

When he was about thirteen years old, he discovered his mutant powers. Kevin picked up his little sister's hamster, only to watch it wither into dust right in his hands. He was horrified by the experience, and struggled to keep his mutant abilities a secret from everyone else. (As for the dead hamster, he told everyone that it must have run away.)

It was almost two montsh before he worked up the courage to explain to his father the real reason why he refused to get too close to his family. Kevin had feared that he'd be rejected, but instead, his father seemed to understand. And with much help from his father, he told the rest of his family.

His mother distanced herself from him, even divorcing his father after arguing with him about Kevin's dangerous abilities. She left the family, taking Kevin's younger sister with her. Kevin's sole remaining grandparent, Grandma Collins, has been the mediator ever since, keeping peace between his parents.

Kevin's sister had always looked up to him, and none of that changed, not even when she found out about his mutation. But regardless of this, the two siblings were never allowed around each other for very long, partly because of Ms. Collins' fear of her son, and partly because of her son's fear of himself.

Kevin loves playing chess, and never goes anywhere without his MP3 player. He prefers to distance himself from others, believing that this is the best way of keeping his power- which has to date only harmed plants and that stupid hamster- from hurting anyone.
"Guess what? She's dating Chris!" X-MenSG1
"I don't believe it!" meepdog
"She is! It's true!" X-MenSG1
"I find that hard to believe!" meepdog
"I swear by Nightcrawler she's dating Chris." X-MenSG1
"Oh, well then, I HAVE to believe you now!" meepdog

stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Kevin Ford/Wither

Post by stjohn » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:21 am

I think Ty has a dog you need to meet...
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Kevin Ford/Wither

Post by steyn » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:46 am

I'm just scared he and Cess will end up together