01/13 Instance: Polish the Pole

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

timelined before "A Fuzzy Rainbow"

Kyle: Kyle was carrying the bottles of water, the towels, the mats, and a bag with clothing. He was following Cess as they walked through the corridors passing the arts class and woodshop class, going towards the normal gym and heading into the class across from it. The dance classroom.

Cessily: Cessily walked through the door and flicked the light swtich. "Put all the stuff down on the floor somewhere," she told Kyle and showed him a smile. "Just so that we don't stumble over them." She put her on bag on the bench by the wall. "For dance lessons, we need enough room to move."

Kyle: Kyle stepped to the bench where Cess was, putting half on bench and half o nthe floor, but as she said, out of the way. He already grabbed and opened a bottle, drinking from it. "Soo...um...I wasn't sure if this is okay to wear." he said. He was wearing baggy shorts and an old green Jurassic Park t-shirt with a couple of holes dotting near the bottom of it.

Cessily: Cessily looked him up and down and chuckled. "Sure, it'll do for the lesson. As long as you can move comfortably in them, any kind of clothes will be fine." She took her mp3-player out of the bag and stepped over to the classroom's stereo system. "Besides, it's not so much what you wear, but how you get out of it."

Kyle: Kyle started wagging, grin spreading on his face.

Cessily: "Quite eager, I see," Cessily remarked, chuckling again. "Better take it easy, though. This kind of dance is not about doing things quickly; not at all." She connected her mp3-player to the stereo and browsed the song list. "The more time you take to enjoy what you're doing, the better the experience."

Kyle: Kyle's wagging slowed a bit and his shoulders sagged a fraction, "Ah, okay." He was still excited about it all. He lifted his one leg to scratch his other leg with a foot. "So when we start?"

Cessily: "Just a moment," Cessily replied. "Having some proper music with a good beat is important. We want the music to help us get into the movement and rhythms. So... I guess we want something that oozes sensuality, no?" She picked a playlist with plenty of r'n'b songs and hit play. "That should do it."

Kyle: Kyle scrunched his face. He was never a fan of RnB. First music he actually listened to was rock and metal, and somehow, that stuck as his favourite. But if RnB is what they need, then RnB is what he'll dace to.

Cessily: Cessily noticed Kyle's disapproving expressions. "It's not my favourite style, either. But it's easy to dance to, and perfect for a beginner." She stepped back to the bench, took off her jacket and slipped out of her shoes. "We can try different kinds of music later. All, right, let's go." Wearing only her top and long baggy pants, she crossed the room towards the metal pole.

Kyle: Kyle stepped closer, hands on his hips and watching Cess first getting used to the pole, then leaning back down while hanging on in. He looked at the pole's twin next to it. "Um..should I do the same?" he asked, pointing at the other pole.

Cessily: Cessily moved with deliberate slowness, pronouncing every move she made so that Kyle would get a better idea of how she was doing things. "Sure, if you like. You can watch me for a while, or try to imitate what I am doing." She showed him a smile. "The most important part is that you need to feel comfortable."

Kyle: "Right, okay." he said, nodding, and preferred to just watch her some more, leaning on one leg and then the other, until his short attention span broke through and he tried to do some of what she did. His first move, just to lean back while holding the pole, was already a failure as his claws slipped on the pole and he landed on his back on themats.

Cessily: Cessily held back a giggle as she watched Kyle fall over. "Oh my, are you okay," she asked, showing him a smile. No need to hurt his self-esteem by laughing at his first attempts. "I guess that's another very imporant lesson of pole-dancing: Always make sure you have a good grip on it."

Kyle: He stared up at Cess from where he layed, "Right...grip, okay." He sat and then stood up, trying again, gripping the pole a little differently, more palm and fingers than claws. He leaned back until he was arching his back and grinning at Cess Upside down, "Grip."

Cessily: Cessily grinned back at him. "That's right. Much better." She slid her back up and down the pole. "Another trick is to simply keep in motion. Slow, fluid movements. They don't have to be elaborate or artistic. Keep it simple at first. Just feel the music and don't think too hard on what you're doing."

Kyle: "Err, fluid, right, okay," he said, pulling himself up against the pole. He tried the left and right swinging in place, trying to get used to doing that without it looking....clunky. easy enough, he thought.

Cessily: "See? It's not that hard," Cessily commented, keeping an eye on Kyle. "The trick is feeling good about what you're doing. Have confidence in yourself. It's all about the attitude." She pulled herself up on the pole and slid down, head first. "If you feel sexy when dancing, then you are sexy. It's simple as that."

Kyle: Kyle's eyes were closed and a grin on his face. He was really getting into the swinging from left to right, and then stopped suddenly, almost dropping again, arching his back to look at Cess upside down again, "Am I sexy?"

Cessily: Cessily leaned her back against the pole, stretching her arms above her head to hold on to the metal. "Why yes, of course you are," she replied, wearing a smirk on her lips as she looked Kyle up and down, studying his movements for a moment. "You never had much problems with feeling self-conscious, am I right? That's a big advantage."

Kyle: "Errr, I think when I'm at the mall...sometimes. But I guess I get over it the longer I'm there." he grinned, remembering his and Cess' shopping trip to find Hepz a present.

Cessily: "It gets easier the more you do it," Cessily rold Kyle, nodding at him. "A good audience helps, too. Nothing builds self-esteem than people who admire you and love what you're doing."

Kyle: Still hanging on and looking at Cess upside down, "So...you my audience then?" He asked.

Cessily: "For now," Cessily replied, showing a smirk. "When you feel more comfortable, you can dance for other people, too." She pulled herself up on the pole, then slid back down, spinning around as she moved.

Kyle: "Err...I need to try that," He pulled himself up and swung himself to start spinning as he slid. He had more slide than spin and ended at the bottom without going half around the pole.

Cessily: Cessily chuckled. "Yeah, that takes a little practice," she said. "But few people have the confidence to try that on their first day. That was actually a really good start." Cessily repeated the figure. "You have to get a feeling for how tightly you have to grip the pole to control your movements." She stopped mid-pole, hanging upside down, and smiled at Kyle.

Kyle: "Cool." He said, shuffling to a stand and grabbing the pole again. He tried just hanging upside down like Cess. Unfortunately his miscalculated how slipery his furry legs on the pole could be, and ended up laying on his neck, upside down. "Umm...okay."

Cessily: Cessily grinned at Kyle. "I have an unfair advantage, though, with my abilitly to stick to things." She spread her legs away from the pole, as well as one arm, only holding herself up with one hand alone. "Like this. Of course, I don't expect that you imitate that. You should have fun, not break your neck."

Kyle: Kyle made a snoting sound from his position, "I heal." was his reply, and then tumbled down to get back up. "Okay, umm, so, just swinging around for now." he said as he grabbed hold on the pole again.

Cessily: "Well, that's one part of pole dancing," Cessily said, bending over so that she ended up on her feet again. "Another important part involves the skillful removal of your clothes. I could imagine you'd be interested in that, as well, no?"

Kyle: Kyle tried to do the swinging slide thing Cess did, failing again. "Yes, yes I do." he said while lying on the matt with his legs still clutching the pole. He scrambled back up.

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "Why am I not surprised?" She grinned at Kyle. "Well, I'm sure you won't be surprised either that I can teach you that, too." She turned her back to Kyle, held on to the pole, and swayed her hips from side to side. "The rules are the same as with everything about the pole: Just take your time. It's all about the tease."

Kyle: "Err, wait, how do you strip while still holding the pole?" he asked a little confused. There's always hanging on his legs to get rid of his shirt....but how does the pants part work?

Cessily: "That's the most challenging part of it, yes," Cessily agreed. "It's also why most strippers wear very simple clothes that can be easily removed, but with some practice and creativity, you can learn how to get out of every piece of clothing possible." She turned around, teasingly lifting her top a little. "All that counts is that you look graceful. And that you feel sexy."

Kyle: "Sexy. I'm sexy. sexy, sexy, sexy." Kyle muttered to himself as he nodded and watched Cess. "You wanna show me how it's done...all of it?" He asked, a smile appearing.

Cessily: Cessily laughed in response. "Eager to learn, aren't you?" She grinned at Kyle, dancing around the pole in rhythm to the music. "Of course. How else are you supposed to learn this art properly, if it's not shown properly." Showing him a grin, she turned her back to him again, and began to take off her top, very slowly, while swaying her hips to the music.

Kyle: "Oh, you don't need the pole when stripping, okay, now I get it." Kyle nodded, not even taking notice that Cess's upperbody was just clad in a lacy bra.

Cessily: "It's not necessary, but often helpful," Cessily remarked, tossing her shirt at Kyle. She then jumped up the pole, interlocking her legs at the top, and hung upside-down. She opened her pants while in that position, constantly moving her hips while pushing the hem of her pants over them.

Cessily: When she had them worked up to her knees, she let go of the pants and grabbed the pole instead. Letting go with her legs, she slowly slid down the pole while using her feet to pull the pants off completely.

Kyle: Kyle cocked his head to an almost neck breaking angle as his mouth hung open. "I don't think I can do that." Sure he was limber, but she was...Cessily.

Cessily: "You don't have to do it exactly like I do," Cessily told him, showing him a grin. "Just remember to always keep moving. As I've said, it's all about the attitude." She pulled the straps of her bra off her shoulders, but didn't unhook it just yet, continuining to dance in her underwear.

Kyle: Kyle scratched his head as he watched, "Does it help to, um, to wear more clothing? Umm, you know, to make it last longer?" Kyle asked. "Because I only got two things on now."

Cessily: "You can do it with all kinds of clothing," Cessily replied, her back sliding down against the pole. When she had dropped to her knees, she pulled the bra away, but kept one arm in front of her chest. "It's less about what you wear, but more about how you take it off. But generally speaking, yes, the proper dress never hurts."

Kyle: Kyle grinned, "He he he, I get it, I get it. So I just need to hide, um, hide things well too." he said after noticing her always seeming to have one or the other body part hiding her nipples.

Cessily: "Yeah, as I've said, it's all about the tease," Cessily reminded him, grinning as she turned her back to Kyle and swayed her hips, holding on to the pole. "What you can't see fuels the imagination, and that can be much more exciting than just showing off your naked body." Cessily bent down, keeping her legs straight, and pulled down her slip with one thumb.

Kyle: Again cocking his head to unimaginable angles, Kyle stared at her. Frankly it wasn't just his knowledge growing at that moment due to the lesson. "Um...that..er...that doesn't leave much to the, ah, to the imagination."

Cessily: Cessily laughed, returning to dance around the pole. "Sometimes you have to give the audience a glimpse of what you're hiding," she said, making sure her private parts never were unobscured too long as she moved. "Play with their expectations, and gradually reward their patience."

Kyle: Kyle had to readjust his private parts as he watched. "But how long should you dance with clothes, and...um, how long without?" He asked as he stared.

Cessily: "That's not an easy question," Cessily said, her dance slowing down. "It depends on how long you plan to dance in the first place. Personally, the build-up should take the longest, with the full revelation being kept for the climax." She slid down the pole one more time, dropped to the ground, and looked at Kyle. "I'd say it's pretty much like sex."

Kyle: Kyle grinned, "I know about sex." he said, "So, err, my turn to try?" he asked, looking back at the other pole."

Cessily: "Absolutely," Cessily agreed to both statements and got back to her feet. "Keep it simple at first. Just remember to always keep in motion, regardless of what you're doing. Take your time and make sure you're having fun." She picked up her discarded clothing and stepped over to the bench by the wall.

Kyle: Kyle clapped and rubbed his hands and then grabbed the pole, then starting to imitate some of the easier moves that Cess had done. Swinging his hips as he bent his legs, hanging back from the pole, moving side to side some more.

Cessily: "Looking good, Kyle," Cessily commented, putting her pants back on for now. She put one of the towels around her shoulder. "Eventually, you'll have to find your own style, because not all moves are equally suited for male and female dancers." She chuckled. "For example, shaking your chest probably would come off more funny than sexy."

Kyle: Kyle stopped shaking his chest and just concentrated on the other moves that included hips, behind and groin. He tried the pole swing move. And realized he might need some more practice on it. He almost got it as well. He might have gotten it if the pole was made of a softer material like wood. Maybe he should try the poledancing in the woods.

Cessily: Cessily watched Kyle, studying his movements and offering advice when she saw something that could be improved. "If the pole is too slippery, we can try some chalk powder later," she suggested, reaching for the bag on the bench. "That's the stuff acrobats put on their hands so they don't slip." Opening the bag, she began pulling out a number of different clothes.

Kyle: It was as if Cess had tempted fate. When Kyle swung and hung on the pole, He did slip, landing on his back, and giving a short yelp as the feeling on falling on his tail. He sat up and rubbed his tail, watching Cess pull out more clothes, each quite very different looking the the other.

Cessily: Cessily looked up when she heard Kyle fall on his butt. "Are you okay," she asked, showing him a grin. "Take your time. That wasn't bad at all." She held up what looked much like a police uniform. "What do you think? I got these in a costume shop."

Kyle: "Cool," he said, then got up, stepping to her to look at the police uniform. His brows furrowed as he studied the pants, especially along the seam, as he started to pull it apart, and then stuck the velcro back together. "Cool!"

Cessily: Cessily grinned again. "Amazing, aren't they? Easy to put on, and even easier to take off." She held the costume out against Kyle's body, judging the size. "Because taking off your pants can really be the most awkward part about stripping. Especially if you get them caught around your ankles and they make you trip. That's hardly graceful."

Kyle: "Uh-huh" Kyle agreed. The next costume made him grin and wag. "Think it'll look good?" he asked as she held it up on to him. It was a tight blue shirt, yellow jacket and jellow pants with red suspenders, and he spied the fireman's helmet still in the bag.

Cessily: Cessily laughed, looking Kyle up and down. "Why yes, I'm sure that'll suit you," she said. "Go ahead, try it on." She eyed the police officer uniform. "You think I should try this one? I've always found women in uniform incredibly hot, you know?"

Kyle: "Uh-huh." he nodded and then grabbed the fireman suit. He stared at the boots that were hooked and hanging with the clothes, and then stared at his own feet, which was more paw like than foot like. He'll need to ask around where to get something that would fit.

Kyle: He started stripping on the spot. Shirtless and pantsless, he looked up at Cess. "I think I need something to go under the pants." He said, starting to pull on the tight fitting blue shirt.

Cessily: Cessily gave Kyle's nakedness a curious look. "Usually I'd disagree, but I think you're right." She turned back to the bag, rummaging its depths for a while. Eventually, she pulled out a small piece of cloth. "Try this," she told Kyle and handed him the thong.

Kyle: Kyle held the thong with two fingers. It was just a couple thick strings with a bit of material. It looked more like a sling for throwing rocks than something you wear. He shrugged and turned it a couple times to figure out which way was the waist.

Kyle: "Oh hey look....there's a little snappy button thing." he said, pulling it open and snapping it back on again. Another easy to get rid of clothing. It fit very snugly, the material was stretchy, which basically showed off each bit of bump and curve.

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "Practical little thing, isn't it? It can also serve as some kind of emergency release." She smirked. "For the times when you just have to get the underwear out of the way." Cessily tossed the towel aside and put her lacy bra back on. "These costumes seem quite professional, don't they?"

Kyle: "Uh-huh." Kyle nodded again, hopping around to put on the pants, and letting the velcro rip a little and having to close it back up after he got them on. He put on the jacket and made grabby motions towards the helmet next to Cess.

Cessily: Cessily reached for the helmet and handed it to Kyle, watching him transform into a furry fireman. In the meantime, she took off her pants and began slipping into the police uniform, shifting her body to make it fit perfectly. "Hey, we could peform for an audience as a duo at some point. That would be fun."

Kyle: "Uh-huh!" he nodded, with much vigor as well. He shifted the pants at the back, getting the hem of it comfortable underneath the tail. "Feels a little weird moving...er...what's this made of? Smells like plastc and fabric." he said sniffing the yellow jacket. He shrugged and jumped for the pole, trying to get a nice swing around it, slidding and falling on his side. "....where's that powder stuff you talked about?"

Cessily: Cessily chuckled and pointed at a small metal box over by the wall. "There should be some left in there. Usually they always keep some around in the dance room." She buttoned the shirt of her uniform. "I'm pretty sure these are made of some syntethic stuff, so they don't tear easily and are simple to clean."

Kyle: Kyle looked around from where he was lying, spotting the box and getting up to it. opened the lid and picked up a puffy back, powder goign around as he squeezed it. He cocked his head and andsquinted, then sneezed, more powder puffing around him as he did.

Cessily: Cessily grinned at Kyle. "A little bit should help already," she said, finishing with her own costume. She decided to go without shoes for now, preferring to remain barefoot. "I know a big club where they have amateur night each Friday. That's kinda tempting with awesome costumes like these, don't you think?" She posed in front of the mirror wall.

Kyle: "Friday?" he asked, eyes goign up in thought, "Today's...Monday? Tue-no, Wednesday? Thursday? I gotta practice a lot then." he said very serious like as he went for the pole, palms lighter with powder.

Cessily: Cessily grinned. "Well, I didn't mean that you have to go this Friday. Unless you want to, of course. But I guess just watching alone will be really helpful." She waited for a break in the rhythm, then got back on the pole as the beat returned.

Kyle: Kyle rubbed his hands and grabbed the pole, swinging on it a little, and then more. "Hey, it's better." He said, trying out the spin around the pole again. He got it right, a little awkwardly, but atleast he made a full circle around the thing.

Cessily: "Sweet!" Cessily cheered, looking over from her pole. "And it already looks much more professional. See? I told you it's a matter of attitude. And a few tricks to make things easier, of course."

Kyle: Kyle tried to get into the rythm of the song agains, then blinkes, "Is this the same song, or a new one....I can't make out."

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "I think it's a new, but with the same beat as the one before." She paused and stepped over to the stereo system. "Hm, maybe we should try out some different music, no? Any preferences?"

Kyle: "Err....aything but RnB?" he said, "Or country." he very quickly added. Some country songs hurts his ears where they start yodeling.

Cessily: "How about something Latin then," Cessily suggested. "They know how to make music that provokes suggestive dances."

Kyle: Kyle's ears peeked as he heard the music. Now this was much better. His tail above the yellow fireman pants wagged and he grabbed on to the pole as he tried his dancing again.

Cessily: Cessily grinned and basically jumped back on the pole, pulling herself all the way up, before sliding down again. She gyrated around the pole, going for movements that emphasised her hips and chest. "If you keep it up like this, you'll actually be ready to perfom this Friday."

Kyle: Kyle grabbed on to the pole with both legs, locking them and hanging with one of his arms back, the other holding his hat, looking back upside down at Cess and grinning, "Really? Cool. Need to do the strip thing too."

Cessily: "Oh, I hoped you'd give it a try," Cessily replied, bending over backwards to look Kyle, opening some of the top buttons of her shirt as she did so.

Kyle: Trying to hold on real tiet to the pole with his legs, Kyle let go with his only hand from it, and let the jacket slide down, first the one amr went through a sleeve and then the other, each making sure his hat stayed on, then he pulled himself back up to the pole, bucking his hips back as he slid down the pole.

Cessily: Cessily chuckled, taking her time to watch Kyle remove his clothing. She kept hers on for the moment, instead opting to help Kyle with good advice. "That's good," she said. "Not getting tangled up in your own clothes is an important step."

Kyle: Kyle missed a few beats as he tried to keep up with the music, twisting and sliding, bending and turning, swinging and thrusting. The suspendors went next, hanging from his pants. Then the shirt, shich was a little difficult. It was of course just a shirt, nothing fancy about it, excpet htat it was a bit tight.

Cessily: "Don't worry about not matching the music," Cessily assured him, swaying around her own pole, while opening the buttons on her shirt. "Just keep in motion." She slipped out of her shirt and tossed it aside.

Kyle: "Yeah okay!" Kyle said between breaths. Poledancing was really tiring he though as he tried to swing around the metal shaft again, holding tight not to slip too fast down. It wasn't perfect, but he got it right. Definitely have to practice that. Now just to get rid of the pants. "Err...pants, how you think should I do it?"

Cessily: "For startes, I'd suggest you make use of the velcro and just pull them off," Cessily suggested. "But put some vigor behind it. You want to give a glorious performance when you do that."

Kyle: Kyle nodded. Vigor, velcro, pull, just that easy. And glorious performance. He took and nowther swing and thrust on the pole, sliding down on it and pushing himself back up, then grabbed his pants legs and pulled. It was less than glorious. Kyle growled as the velcro still held fast at his one leg. "I'm...gonna try again," and quickly stuck it back on properly.

Cessily: Cessily tried not to laugh, even though it undeniably looked funny. "Actually, I have no idea if that stuff sticks to hair," she thought out loud. "So, you might want to be careful with that stuff. I'm sure you don't want to give yourself a surprise-waxing."

Kyle: He paused for a second and looked a little concerned down at his pants he was holding. It can't be that bad. If hars gets ripped out, they'll grow back Eventually. Maybe he could just comb the other hairs to hide it if it happens. Yeah, that's a good idea. He stood striaght and did his little act over again, the downslide, up slide, and pull!

Cessily: Cessily leaned with her back against the pole, arms outstretched above her head, her hips swaying gently from side to side, while she watched Kyle perform. "Believe it or not, I think you're going to be a natural at this," she commented. "You're very nimble, and that shows."

Kyle: Kyle smiled a smug grin, and then ended up on the floor. Getting quickly back up as if nothing happened and going back to dancing with just his hat and thong on.

Cessily: Cessily had moved on to a more sensual style of dancing, keeping her breasts and crotch pressed against the metal while sliding up and down the pole. "You know, I think we should schedule some advanced lessons, too. You also have to learn about the art of lap-dancing."

Kyle: Kyle was climbing up and sliding down as he thrusted his own package against the pole, twisting around to grin at Cess, "Err, thought that's just sex with clothes on."

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "I guess you could call it that, yes." She slowly removed the tight pants, eventually ending up in the lacy bra and panties again. "There's a little more to it than just that, though. It's not just humping."

Kyle: "There's grinding, I know grinding." Kyle said, which he demonstrated on the pole, "I just know grinding works for err, for, for normal club dancing too."

Cessily: "That's right," Cessily agreed, her barely dressed body swaying gracefully around the metal pole. "See it as a more refined version of the good old grinding."

Kyle: "Then I got to learn it." He grinned, giving his body a swing from left to right to get momentum, locking his leg on to the pole and finally getting it right to do the pole swing without it looking awkward.

Cessily: Cessily clapped her hands and cheered. "Yes! That's it," she said. "See? Told you you're a natural." She let go of her pole and stepped over to his. "I've no doubt you'll pick up the rest in no time. Like, how to dance with another person on the same pole."

Kyle: Kyle was on his knees at the pole, looking up at Cess, "Two can be on the same pole?" he asked. "How do you swing then?"
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

"Two can be on the same pole?" he asked. "How do you swing then?"

I think gay men have been trying to figure that one out for a long time... (J/king ;) )
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn