1/24 Instance: More Than One Way to Skin a Cat

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

1/24 Instance: More Than One Way to Skin a Cat

Post by Slarti »

Timelined several hours after “Just a Little Prick”

Hepzibah: Hepzibah spent most of the morning practicing the way J had taught her, morphing back and forth from feral to human and back again until she could do it with a fair amount of ease. Biting back a grin, she approached the door to Hec and May's room and knocked looking at her human hands.

Hector: Hec rolled over in bed, working on a quick nap between classes and work later. "Hey... Uh..." He checked to make sure he still had boxers on. "Come in.... Not locked."

Hepzibah: "Hey baby!" she smiled at him as she closed the door behind her and crossed the room to climb up on Hector's bed. Straddling over him, Hepz put her hands on either side of his head and leaned down to kiss him. "Sorry I woke you up."

Hector: He kissed her, "No prob babe... What's up?" He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down to cuddle next to him. He stretched one arm as he yawned and smiled lazily.

Hepzibah: Hepz let herself be pulled down and curled up next to Hec, smiling. "Oh, not much..." Her smile turned into a grin. "Saw J earlier today." She sobered for a moment "Speaking of J - did you, you know... get tested for the... the virus." She curled up a little closer to him.

Hector: "Yeah..." He woke up real quick, the sleep gone from his mind. "Yeah... I did... Did you?" He didn't like where this convo was headed but played it cool.

Hepzibah: She nodded, almost laughing. "Yeah, I did. Can you believe it? But not in the lab." Hepz shivered at the thought. "J came and found me... he a sweet kid. Little strange, but sweet." She paused for a minute. "So... um... did you get your results back yet?" She stayed close to him, listening to his heart beat, the sound of his breath.

Hector: "Yeah." He ran his hand through her hair, "Clean as a whistle. You?" He nuzzled her for a bit as his eyes went half closed, sleep fighting with him.

Hepzibah: Thank you God... Her relief was almost palpable as she sighed at his hand stroking her hair. She nodded, kissing his jaw, "Me, too. I'm clean. You're still stuck with me," she grinned, ribbing at him as her fingers trailed over his chest.

Hector: "Damn... Well there goes that idea..." He said lazily. He rolled his neck in his near sleep. "But that's good at least, don't have to worry ‘bout the virus..." He kissed her and then looked over at the clock to see what time it was, feeling his tummy rubble, wanting food.

Hepzibah: Hepz jabbed him with her elbow. "Ass," she chuckled, hearing his stomach growl. "Come on, I'll buy you lunch," she offered sitting up and pulling on his arm. "But I want to show you something first..." Her grin crept back onto her face.

Hector: He sat up and gave her an easy grin, "Oh yeah? Hope it's another matching set of unmentionables..." He hooked his finger over the front of her shirt and pulled it to peek down at her cleavage.

Hepzibah: Her eyes followed his, "See anything you like?" she smirked. She pulled back and stood up, staring down at him.

Hector: "Every time." He grinned and pouted as she pulled away. "So..." He watched her expectantly as he turned to sit at the edge of the bed, looking up at her. "If you want tips you gonna have to toss me my jeans for the role of cash."

Hepzibah: Hepz grinned back and tossed him his jeans and some extra bills off the dresser. "Here these were in your other jeans when I washed, maybe I should start charging a finder’s fee," she joked. Her expression turned more excited, almost like a little kid. "Ok... you ready??"

Hector: "Ha... Thanks. I think I spend as much of my cash on you as I do on me." He pulled his jeans on and looked up at her, getting more and more excited and hyper, "Yeah... Let me see it." He waited patiently.

Hepzibah: "Ha ha! Very funny," she stuck her tongue out at him for a second. "Ok..." She could barely contain her excitement. "Remember when we talked about how it would be great if I could switch back and forth between looking like Hepz and Jess??"

Hector: "Uh huh..." He smiled and watched her, starting to get a little impatient as he waited even longer for what it was she wanted to show him.

Hepzibah: "Well... normally I'd tell you to close your eyes, but -" For a moment Hepz thought she was going to be too excited to pull it off, then she felt herself changing; the 'doors' in her mind opening and closing rapidly as she changed from human to feral. A few seconds later, a white, fluffy tailed feral was standing in front of Hector. "Well??" She grinned, "What do you think??"

Hector: "HOLY SHIT...." His jaw dropped for a moment as his eyes got wide. He was finally fully awake as he watched her. "That is fucking crazy.... How did you pull this off?"

Hepzibah: Hepz exploded into laughter. It wasn't often she took him totally by surprise. "J did it. He figured out a way to control the shifting - instead of me just changing whenever I got scared." She concentrated for a moment and changed back to her human appearance. "Still have to keep practicing, but I can control it now - mostly."

Hector: "Wow... That's just..." He got up and walked over to her, wrapping her up in a hug. "That's amazing baby..." He gave her a quick kiss. "Load off your shoulders now?" He grinned down at her.

Hepzibah: She kissed him back happily and hugged him back tightly. "Yeah, for the most part," she nodded looking up at him, her smile dampening a little. "But it makes me wonder what Magnus was up to. Whatever he did, I think he intended for me to be able to switch back and forth. I just got away before he was finished with me." She took a deep breath and nuzzled her head against Hec's chest.

Hector: "Eh, fuck him." He smiled and brushed the thought away. "But this is amazing, and makes things much simpler for us, huh?" He rubbed his hands up and down her arms.

Hepzibah: "I knew you'd like it!" Her smile returned as she nodded and looked back up at him. "Easier anyways; I like going out places with you when I look like this." She motioned to her human appearance. "But I can still pull out the claws if I need to," she winked at him and leaned up for another kiss.

Hector: "Uh huh..." He grinned. "Guess I'm gonna have to watch what I say now then... Don't wanna get my ass handed to me by the girlfriend..." He backed up and started to look through the closet for a t-shirt.

Hepzibah: "No, I wouldn't want to mess up that pretty face," she teased tickling his ribs before she grabbed up her pack. "I'd just keep a quarter between my knees and let you get reacquainted with senor Lefty," she winked again, grinning broadly. "Come on, lunch is on me today."

Hector: "Yeah yeah yeah...." He slipped on his shirt and shoes quickly, "Like that'd last very long." He grinned and pinched her ass after he leaned in and gave her a kiss again. "I had sushi on a chick once... Was good... Messy... But good..."

Hepzibah: She jumped at his playful pinch. "Oh - you think you got me pegged don't you?" She kissed him back, deepening the kiss more than she'd intended, but she couldn't stop herself. "Damn!... oh well - good to have a boyfriend who knows me so well," she chuckled. "I did tequila shots on a guy once. And people think navels are only good for collecting lint!"