Powerhouse Veto

Timelined fics featuring students and others from semesters 1-25.
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Powerhouse Veto

Post by Ferguson » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:44 am

(Written by Esy, of course, posting it for her)

Timeline: Immediately after No More Mutants

Rogue was still screaming as she was slammed into something hard, knocking the breath out of her and causing her to be silent save for trying to gasp for air. That had hurt. She laid in a ball for a moment on the …table? Her eyes focused immediately and she was somewhere that definitely wasn’t the med lab or anywhere she recognized in the school. She pushed to sit up slowly as the people around the board room table pushed to stand abruptly. Shit. She stayed on the table as she watched them and tried to make out where she was. She saw the seal for the White House, members of congress, and a few Friends of Humanity people. Double shit.

“Hello, Rogue. Dyed your hair finally?”

Rogue felt her chest tighten at the voice. Crap, crap, crap! She turned to see Graydon and winced. Oh yeah, she was so dead. “No…” She pulled her hair in front of her face and her eyes went wide. What happened to her hair?! …Not her main concern at the moment. She brushed it away and straightened her back. “Hey there, sugah. Long time no see.”

“Not long enough.”

“You know this bitch, boss?” Rogue turned to one of the members with a glare. She hated that word.

“Oh yes. She’s one of Miranda’s friends. And a mutie.”

Rogue’s eyes narrowed, “Ah was one o’ y’all’s too, ya know!”

“I’m not friends with any muties.”

The rest of the members of Friends of Humanity laughed and it sent a shiver down her spine.

“As much as I hate to say it, gentlemen,” a congressman spoke up. “Perhaps you should take her elsewhere and we can finish our discussion at a later date.”

“That is a very good idea, sir.” Graydon shook the man’s hand and Rogue backed away from them as they reached over her, only to be grabbed by one of Graydon’s cronies. “Don’t touch her skin, boys.”

“Not a problem, boss.”

Rogue struggled and tried to get away and felt her heart start to race as soon as she realized she couldn’t. He was stronger than her. She let out a scream and a gloved hand covered her mouth.

“Shh, Rogue," Graydon said. "We won’t kill you. Going that far would be bad for publicity.”

[Edited on 8/1/2010 by Esynthia]

Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Powerhouse Veto

Post by Slarti » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:03 am

Very sneaky guys. :shifty I like it!

Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple

Powerhouse Veto

Post by Esynthia » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:04 am

Merci, Fergs! :D Much appreciated. I didn't think the forum would love me, but apparently now it's fixed. So, yay! :D
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone

bome
Lubber
Lubber

Powerhouse Veto

Post by bome » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:51 am

Oh...my...lord. Very nice Esy!
:emma