6/5 Instance: The (Really) Odd Couple

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Connors: Lizard was crawled up in the bottom of the tub, basking in the sunlight that poured in through the bathroom window. The tiles on the bathroom floor were cool but the tub was still warm and damp from Curt's shower pre-hand. Lizard enjoyed it. He had the curtain pulled away so if anyone were to come in, they would hopefully just walk out.

Connors: Lizard hadn't expected Wade.

Max: "And then I said to her, I can't carry on with this relationship, she'll just have to go and get another boyfriend, because this man is not marrying material, and you know what she said? Nothing! She just took her money and left the motel. Can you believe that? What is this world coming to when you can't even have a bit of pillow talk with a five dollar hooker." Wade said.

Connors: Lizard crumbled and lumped his tail over his head, noticeably, to cover the "holes" that he had for ears. He made a light hissing sound of irritation.

Max: "And that was just monday's girl, don't get me started on Tuesday's one..... So on Tuesday night..." Wade started.

Connors: He poked his head up and growled. "If thisss endsss with the girl leaving, you need to talk to a ssssex therapisssst."

Max: "Oh, no no no, she didn't leave, I left, she was waaaay too clingy for my taste, and speaking of therapists, you are one heck of a goo listener, I'm glad we're having this chat, I feel as if this past hour a great weight has lifted off of my shoulders."

Connors: "I charge by the half hour...." Lizard huffed as he raised his head slightly more to get the full ray of sunlight. He felt sedated... for the moment.

Max: "Excellent, what do I owe you, fish , fowl or financial paper?" Wade asked, grabbing a wallet, which didn't actually look like his, but it was a wallet nonetheless and it had some notes in it, which was good enough forwade.
Connors: Surprised, Lizard looked over to the wallet. Then he looked out the window. "... Rabbit?"

Max: Wade stopped flipping through the wallet and threw it on the wash counter, "Yeah, sure, I'll see what I can do, don't have any on me right now, but I'll make a plan. Now what's it a gecko like do to have some fun?"

Connors: Lizard thought and then said; "Rabbit. Eating. Eating rabbit."

Max: Wade squinted, "I'm guessing this is what is meant with the lizard part of the brain not wanting much out of life. Oh, you know what would be awesome, I always wanted a pet 'gator, just walking down the streets of new york in my purple pimp suit and feathery fur hat, cane in the one hand and a leash on the other."

Connors: Lizard frowned. "If I get sssomething out of it, I'm willing to humiliate thissss part of me." Curt responded. The lizard half of Curt's brain was not down for this idea, but thankfully the accessive training with Xavier and others had let Curt win out for control. Usually.

Max: "Perfect! When the snot people aren't walking the streets of new york and things are back together, I'm gonna take you out for walkies. Maybe you could even gnaw on a mugger's foot if things goes well."

Connors: Curt wasn't so sure about that, but the Lizard had him nodding regardless. "Ssssounds like a plan. Perhapsss we could try to get sssome brief fame on youtube? The college sssstudent who wressstled a giant lizard? Ssssaved a helpless young girl?"

Max: "Good idea, good idea, now we just need to kidnap a young girl to put her in peril. Hmmm.... know where we can find a black van and a bag of candy?"

Connors: Lizard contemplated and then said "SSSSELENE!"

Max: "She might know, but chances are she'll be wanting in on the fame. Oh you mean have her as the helpless girl? I don't think she'll go for that. She has that 'kick you in the nuts because it's a good idea at the time' air around her."

Connors: "Ssselene may not like being helplesss, but sssome girlsss here can't help but be. Illyana? Emma? Callie? Ssscott?"

Max: "Ah, wait, no, that one's a boy, Emma is just short for Emmanual I think."

Connors: Lizard frowned (or frowned as well as a reptile could). "Perhapsss we should just jump a professor?"

Max: "Xavier. Recue an old crippled guy, ingenious!"

Connors: "Brilliant!" Lizard reached out of the tub for a high-five.

Max: Wade pushed himelf off the bathroom counter and high fived the clawed hand, at which point the inevitable happened. Wade's towel slipped down to his feet. "Oh, this reminds me, I still need to shower."

[Edited on 6/6/2011 by tears~fall~like~glass]
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Connors: "Ssselene may not like being helplesss, but sssome girlsss here can't help but be. Illyana? Emma? Callie? Ssscott?" Max: "Ah, wait, no, that one's a boy, Emma is just short for Emmanual I think."
That made me snort - a really fun read, guys! :love
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Nothing quite like youtube fame!

:shifty