6/24 Instance: A Late Exchange

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

6/24 Instance: A Late Exchange

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

[[Timeline: CURRENT]]

Julie: Julie walked to the pre-agreed upon bench at Central Park and waited for her visitor. The riots had subsided, the zombies gone, (or so people could only assume), and Julie was happily in another school. But she still missed her friends.

Julie: The few people seh had made friends with, they were gone. She left the school and hadn't looked back, but she was still scared of what was behind her. Her doubts, her fears. Would she fold and return? What would they do to her if they find out she couldn't stick through?

Julie: She knew she wanted what her new friends, her own brotherhood of mutants wanted. Was it too much to ask to want a friend who just genuinely has your back too?

Julie: That's why she answered the call from Chris. Happily she responded that she would of course meet him and greet him and exchange belated Christmas gifts.

Christopher: "Hey hott stuff." Chris called as he got out of his car. "Long time no see."

Julie: "Always the horn-dog, eh Topher?" She responded with a smile. She got up off the bench and went for the hug.

Christopher: "Horn-dog my ass." He laughed and hugged her back. "Brought your present."

Julie: "YAY!" She whipped out a small, but long, box. "I got you one too!"

Julie: She hopped up and down excitedly.

Christopher: "Oh cool. What'd you get me?" He pulled his back pack out of his car.

Julie: "Well you gotta open it!" She handed the wrapped package over. It was wrapped in a paper covered in rainbows and unicorns.

Christopher: "I see you haven't lost your style." He laughed and opened it up.

Julie: She watched with anxious eyes, anticipating the reaction.

Christopher: "It's.... uhmm interesting." He laughed. "Where'd you find an purple quill pen with hot pink stripes...?"

Julie: "It's a very rare bird. Well, no... now it's extinct." She flashed a quick smile and winked.

Christopher: "Yours is in the backpack."

Jules: Julie nearly leaped in glee. She opened up the backpack and in less than a blink of an eye she pulled out her hands. They were covered in two new beautiful gauntlets. They were colored in beautiful various shades of the entire rainbow and they were light, but durable. She felt their power as she inspected them on her hands and wrists. She knew they were high quality, well made, and made with care and consideration. From a friend.

Jules: She zipped over to him and hugged him tight, the gauntlets digging into his arms and back. "Thankyou-thankyou-thankyou-thankyou!"

Christopher: Chris laughed and hugged her back. "There's more in there."

Jules: Julie reached in and pulled out lightweight, colored, chain-mail armor. Chest guards, shoulder guards, waist guards. Wait a second.

Jules: "Is this a ... like... a bikini ... sort of..." She realized it had parts. Sexy parts.

Christopher: "I got bored. Figured you'd like it." He smiled.

Jules: "I .... I actually really do!" She beamed at Chris and then looked at her quill and ink. "... Beans. I didn't get you a very good present. Nothing equivalent to this at least..."

Christopher: "It's fine Julie. You only got all that cuz I've had nothing to do since Sophia left...."

Jules: Julie frowned. "So I'm the rebound?"

Christopher: "When did I say that?" He frowned. "There hasn't been a rebound, unless you count me bummin around school and doin homework."

Jules: "I'm fuckin with you Toph, don't get worried like that. It doesn't suit you." She went back to the bench and continued to inspect her really sweet new armor. "Man... I'm going to definitely get some serious BIZ-NIS done now!"

Christopher: Chris laughed and sat with her. "Glad you like it. Yeah doesn't suit me but here lately I haven't been myself."

Jules: "I'm just excited to show the others! Finally I might get taken seriously for some of the more forceful tasks!" She realized she was more or less speaking with a loose tongue and shut her mouth.

Christopher: "I don't know how seriously you'll be taken with rainbow armor babe."

Jules: "You're probably right..." She said, patting him on the legs. "Anyways," next subject! "How's XU? Everyone still got a stick up their ass?"

Christopher: "Fuck if I know. I've been avoiding everyone. There's a new girl that's pretty nice. Only speaks spanish. Everyone's aparently picking on Tigra aparently and she's hiding out in the woods. So I'd say yeah."

Jules: Julie rolled her eyes. "Picking on Tigra? Yeah right. That cold bitch tried to beat me up and stop me from messing up some regular street thug, telling me violence isn't the way or some nonsense like that. Opinionated.... uppidy... *tsk*" She bit her lip.

Jules: "It's not that Greer isn't a good egg, she just... She's lost sight of some stuff. If she thinks hiding in the woods is going to make anything better, she's wrong. If she doesn't learn to ignore it, or confront it -- especially confront it, then she's never going to actually be dealing with it."

Jules: She realized she was not taking her own medicine and had, in fact, run away from XU as well. But at least she was still trying to function with a group of peers. Mutant peers, especially.

Christopher: "I think she's just trying to keep herself from murdering other students. But like I said I don't know what's going on at that school anymore."

Jules: "Sounds like she's doing a poor job of it." Julie said with a shrug. "At least she's taking some control and decided to move out, like I did. Hopefully she won't come looking for me for explanations again. i don't have any. I'm done."

Christopher: "So.... Yeah I'm gettin ready to graduate soon." He tried to change the subject.

Jules: "Really!?" Julie got excited. "That's awesome! What're you doing after?"

Christopher: "Fuck if I know. I mean I'm sure I can do something but I just really haven't thought of anything..."

Jules: "Are you gonna stay at X-U?" She asked him.

Christopher: "As far as I know. I don't really have anywhere else to go. I might look into doing commision work with my art."

Jules: "That's a smart move. I'd get out of X-U as quickly as possible, if I were you. Don't want to get brain-drained y'know?" She gigled and nudged him.

Christopher: "Brain drained?" He gave her a weird look.

Jules: "Brain washed, I suppose?" She prhased better.

Christopher: "Well I don't plan on being brainwashed....."

Jules: "Good, so it's settled!" Julie smiled and began to play with her scarf. "Okay I'm bored, wanna go to Chinatown?"

Christopher: "Uhmm sure..." He smiled and got up. "Wanna put your stuff in my car and I can meet you over there since you don't like riding along?"

Jules: "Sure!" She zipped over to his car and waited for him. "Thanks!"

Christopher: Chris walked over and unlocked the car. "Hope I don't keep you waiting for long."

Jules: "Nope!" She threw open the door and put her stuff in. "I'll see you there! Thanks again Topher!" She pecked his cheek and zipped down the avenues, heading to Midtown.

-END-

[Edited on 25/6/2011 by puppygirl]

[Edited on 6/25/2011 by tears~fall~like~glass]
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS