7/5 Instance: Not Victor/Victoria, But Close

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

7/5 Instance: Not Victor/Victoria, But Close

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after Grey Area

Darren: "I'm amazed Lorna isn't here, you'd think she'd be here to cackle manically at our misfortune," Darren said glumly as they trooped into the theater, "has anyone been given their roles yet? I haven't."

Christopher: "Uhmm I just planned on helping build sets. But if I got to I'll take a part."

Johnny: Johnny followed the others as they made their way into the large room, "She's probably hiding, waiting to pop out or something..."

Darren: "I planned on being techie, but she said I'd escaped acting long enough and has cast me as something ... hopefully it's just a bit-part?"

Johnny: "I'll take whatever. As long as she plans on giving me a passing grade, that is."

Greer: "I'll totally do whatever I'm asked. I have virtually no shame." she grinned.

Jay: "Non, ami." Jay looked at the theater. Hah, he'd come out to Jimmy here. Right...chilling in the front seat meant he'd be noticed first, kicking in the back meant he'd probably be too far away to hear...which seat? Damnit. He grabbed the closest. "Well Ah do. Ah'm happy if Ah jus' do chorus. Hell, Ah am the fuckin' chorus."

Jean-Paul: "Oh, I know what part I want." Jean-Paul rubbed his hands together, absolutely prepared for this. "She said she was posting it in here, right?"

Christopher: "Yeah, I think I'll take an F over humiliating myself."

Greer: "Awww don't want to go into acting?" She grinned at Chris.

Darren: "Yeah, there's a list pinned to the back of the stage," Darren pointed, "and I refuse to get anything lower than an A+ in anything man, anything!"

Jay: "Don't Ah know it."

Christopher: "Well you guys have much more courage than I." He laughed.

Johnny: Johnny made his way toward where Darren was indicating, blinking once he was close enough to read the print, "Wait... Genderbending...?"

Johnny: He wasn't sure what to make of that little bit.

Jean-Paul: "You don't have any Jedi mind powers to make sure you get that A?" Jean-Paul looked back, seeing the paper now. "...now, when she does casting...is Lorna...yes, she is evil. Genderbending? Seriously?" Jean-Paul hurried back there at that, a look of trepidation easily seen on his face.

Darren: "It's not courage, it's sheer determination," Darren clambered up onto the stage to look at the paper pinned there, "... Wait-what?" He zoomed over next to Johnny to stare at the list.

Greer: "Huhwhat?" She looked over at Johnny.

Jay: Jay looked up. "...Oh man...y'all gotta be kiddin' me...what she put up there?"

Greer: "Ooooh what did I get?!" Greer bounced up and down.

Darren: "The ... Phantomess of the Opera?" Darren scanned the list, "and she's already cast without auditions?"

Christopher: "Please god tell me I'm just support staff or something."

Jay: "...Ah do not do crossdress. Ah have never crossdressed. Ah better be chorus."

Darren: He looked over the cast list and frowned, "Wait ... I don't get this ..."

Johnny: "Oh, no. I'm not hideous enough to be the Phantom," Johnny sulked once he'd located his name and part.

Jay: Jay climbed up to join the others. "...Darren, tell me Ah'm not in it. Please let me jus be..." He trailed off, staring at the list. "Aw hell no!" His natural Georgian accent came through strong. "She didn't!"

Darren: Darren didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "... Am I fuckin' ballerina?"

Greer: "I get to be your dad!" Greer cracked up.

Johnny: He gave Greer a look of horror, "How can you laugh?"

Greer: "Because it's awesome! Oh my God I love Lorna!"

Jean-Paul: Jean-Paul stoke the sheet from Darren. "Ha! I don't have to do drag! I've got an originally female part...and I am actually quite happy with this!"

Darren: "Oh well, JP's the diva, that makes sense," Darren squinted at Greer to try and spot a family resemblance, "... Crack, I need to tell Bobby his wife is on crack."

Jean-Paul: "And I must see you dance, Darren...and of course I'm the diva. This is wonderfully typecast for me!"

Jay: "Ah am not, am not crossdressin'!" He stared at the list. "Dis is not fun! Not fun! Ah am not spendin' my Friday's kickin' around in a fuckin' dress!!"

Greer: Greer folded and sank to the floor. It was too much.

Johnny: "I'm seconding Jay."

Christopher: "Phew Crew for me!" Chris smiled and wiped his brow. "Looks like I'm gonna be working hard!"

Darren: Darren stared at Jay for a few moments ...

Greer: "You're the phantom, you'd have to wear a cloak and be all floaty either way," she grinned at Johnny, "Oh this is awesome."

Johnny: "So? I have to wear a mask and cover my wonderful face. There's nothing awesome about that."

Greer: "You probably get to wear fake boobies too..."

Jay: Jay's wings flared, a red feather drifting to the floor as both wings floofed a little, the metal one sliding and chiming as it did.

Darren: Darren then gave Jay the squinty-eyed look of suspicion, he wasn't sure if this was innocent or if Jay was trolling.

Christopher: "Woo fake boobs?" Chris laughed a little.

Jay: "Non!!"

Johnny: "I don't want boobs. Unless they're on another girl. Guy dressed as a girl doesn't count either."

Greer: Greer could hardly breathe she was laughing so hard.

Darren: "At least you're not going to be in leggings and a leotard," Darren muttered at Johnny.

Johnny: Johnny eyed Darren and shuddered at the imagine, "Point."

Jay: "...Waitwaitwait. Who's playin' Christi- Ah mean, Christian?"

Jean-Paul: "If it makes you feel any better, Johnny, I don't want you to have boobs either." He reached out, patting his shoulder.

Christopher: "Don't die on us Greer." He laughed a little with her. "You know you have to breath right?"

Johnny: "Thanks, JP. Glad to know someone agrees."

Jeanne-Marie: JM slowly walked into the room and noticed the semi chaos ensuing at the auditions. "Oh... wow."

Greer: "I want Johnny to have boobies! It'd be hilarious!" Greer managed to get enough air to get this important message out.

Christopher: "Hey there!" Chris called out. "Come see who you get to be. We didn't get choices."

Jay: "...At least Ah'd get t' kiss him...?"

Jean-Paul: "However, I'm enjoying the idea of you with a mask and a horrifying face." He waved his sister over. "Jeanne-Marie! They get to hang you!"

Darren: Darren looked between the 'Phantomess' and 'Raoulette' and shuddered, "Poor Bobby."

Johnny: "If setting people on fire wasn't frowned on..." Johnny glared at Greer, blinking, "Wait. Kiss who?"

Darren: "Whoever's been cast as 'Christian'."

Christopher: "Come on man don't be such a hot head. She's just playin with ya."

Greer: Greer was lost in more giggles.

Johnny: ...Please let it be a girl was the only thought he could manage at Darren's answer.

Jeanne-Marie: "Wait... what? I get to be hanged? Well that's something." JM said with a sheepish grin.

Jay: "..." Jay simply stared at Johnny. "...Wait. Y're the Phantom? You're playin'...oh dear sweet baby Jesus on a cream cracker ridin' a bicycle please don' burn my wing."

Darren: "Why am I the ballerina though?" Darren peered at the list again, "I mean, maybe in my pre-Kevin days I could pull it off, but i'm built like a freakin' outhouse!" There were images going through his mind, horrible, terrible mental images, the involved tutus and pink.

Jay: "...Or hang me."

Jean-Paul: "It's not something you do every day, that's for certain." He patted his sister's shoulder. "And Darren's a ballerina, it's going to be great."

Greer: "You're a shapeshifter you can handle it." Greer giggled again, "I have to buy Lorna cake for this."

Christopher: "I'm gonna enjoy watching this from the sidelines."

Johnny: Johnny raised an eyebrow at Jay, "Well, I didn't plan on setting anyone on fire. Or I haven't yet."

Darren: "You just know Lorna's evil enough to ban shapeshifting ..."

Jay: "Great? This is not great! This is not fun! No part of dis is gonna be fun! No fun!" Jay threw his hands up in the air, raking his fingers through his hair. "Ah mean...how'm Ah gonna get any kinda dress on f' one?!" He degenerated intto low-grade muttering.

Greer: Greer smiled sweetly at Johnny, "I promise I will stop laughing... eventually... can I take pictures for your sister?"

Johnny: "No! You cannot take pictures for Sue!" Johnny protested in horror.

Jean-Paul: "Oh yeah, I imagine she fully intends to ban any and all powers." He chuckled at his roommate though. "I'll help you make something low-backed?"

Christopher: "I'm sure lorna will make sure this is recorded."

Greer: Greer laughed again, "But she'll love it!"

Darren: ".. Hey! Two of the kittens have been cast as Carlos' dogs ... is she even allowed to do that?" He looked over at Jay ... Jay in drag, it was half bad thoughts and half hilarious image.

Jeanne-Marie: "So there will be a record of my fake death... well this is just getting better and better."

Jean-Paul: "Wait, do we have to make our own costumes, too? We have full run of the supply closet?" He grinned wickedly. "You know there are hoopskirts in there, right Jay?"

Darren: "Post it up on youtube and freak out your friends back home," Darren suggested to Jeanne.

Christopher: "I think someone's looking out for me if that's your plan Darren."

Johnny: "I don't care if she'll love it," Johnny replied with an eyeroll, "Costume making? Genderbending wasn't enough?"

Jay: "Nah, Ah got dis...guess you got it too, what wit' your part an' all..." Jay groaned. "S'pose Ah got my frien's by my right if nothin' else...Darren what're y'all starin' at?"

Jean-Paul: "Aw, I get kittens? I'll wear them as furs." He smiled, far too pleased. "Well, at least your death will be there for posterity, right?"

Jay: "No hoop skirts!!"

Darren: "... Noting Jay, nothing at all, just picturing you in a hoop skirt. I think it's causing my brain to melt ..."

Jean-Paul: "Yes hoop skirts! I'll take breaks under your skirts!"

Darren: "TMI man! TMI!"

Greer: Greer cracked up again, "JP I love you so much!"

Christopher: "Yeah I REALLY didn't want that image in my head...."

Jay: "...Okay, dat Ah don't mind...man's gotta get down an'...oh god, Ah am not wearin' a skirt for dat! Non!"

Jay: Jay eyetwitched gently.

Jean-Paul: Jean-Paul smiled, so proud at himself for ruining so many people's days with one mental image.

Johnny: Johnny just sighed. He wasn't listening. He couldn't hear any of this.

Jeanne-Marie: "You are a cruel individual brother." JM said with a smile.

Jean-Paul: "I have to live up to my reputation." He smirked to his sister. "It's a duty."

Christopher: "I think I'm gonna have to go take a good long shower and chug some bleach and pray that image goes away."

Greer: "Why? It's hilarious!" Greer grinned.

Darren: "I'm sure there's like ... a bad luck rule for fucking on stage ..." Darren mused, "I'm saying this now though, no fuckin' WAY am I wearing a tutu, so none of you even bother. The character's called 'Mac' for fuck's sake."

Jean-Paul: "You're wearing a gigantic cup and tights though, yes?"

Darren: Darren thought for a moment, "... I could make that work."

Jay: "..." Jay stared at Darren, then started laughing. So hard.

Greer: "See? You're seeing the fun parts now!" Greer pointed at Jay.

Jean-Paul: "Best musical production ever. Jean-Paul was a fan.

Jay: "No..." Jay gasped. "Ah think Ah've broken..."

Johnny: He couldn't believe he was about to ask, but... "So, JP, since you're offering costume assistance... Up to helping with mine?"

Jean-Paul: "You mean I get to make one of my runner ups hideous?" Jean-Paul loved this even more.

Christopher: "Yeah Funny only goes so far till it puts horrible images in my head babe."

Johnny: "I guess since I'm the Phantom, I'm not supposed to be pretty, so yes," Johnny nodded.

Darren: "At least you can hide your shame behind a mask."

Greer: Greer hauled herself up, "But it's so funny, you'll see the funnies again eventually." She assured Chris, patting him gently.

Johnny: "Yeah, but... Don't I have to take it off at some point?"

Jay: "...Fake tits...oh god, fake tits...Ah'm never gonna live this down..."

Darren: "You'll have prosthetic under that though, for the scars."

Johnny: Johnny groaned. He didn't want to look disgusting!

Christopher: "If you say so." He laughed a little. "I think I should prolly get in touch with Lorna to see what the hell I need to start on first."

Jean-Paul: "Do I even get to push your nose back?" Jean-Paul hoped very much for this.

Darren: "Oh fuuuck, my mom had better not hear about this, she'll want to come and watch it with all my sisters!"

Jay: Jay made a mental note to call Darren's mom as soon as humanely possible.

Johnny: He warily eyed JP, "...Does pushing it back involve breaking it in any way?"

Greer: A beatific grin suddenly crossed Greer's face.

Jean-Paul: "No, I believe it involves rubber bands."

Johnny: "I guess that sounds acceptable."

Christopher: "I can break it for you though if you want. I'm sure someone can fix it after."

Johnny: "No!" he quickly exclaimed, covering his face.

Jeanne-Marie: "I can see this is going to be a lot harder on the boys than it is us girls." JM said with a small snicker.

Jean-Paul: "I've got it quite easy though." Jean-Paul clapped, still quite pleased with his casting.

Jay: "Well yeah, chere, all y'all gotta do is wear pants an' bind...Ah've never dressed in drag. Ever. An' Ah don' wanna. Uuuugh."

Darren: "You're not cross-dressing or in tights ... though I suspect neither would bother you all that much," Darren told JP.

Greer: Greer giggled with Jeanne-Marie, "This is gonna be fun!"

Jean-Paul: "I can pull off most anything, yes." He assured Darren.

Jay: "He can as well." Jay muttered. "Wit' surprisin' skill an' speed."

Darren: "... Don't suppose you wanna swap?" Darren asked hopefully.

Johnny: "I think I'll stick with hideous over tights."

Jean-Paul: "Not for the world." He was tempted to ruffle Darren's mohawk but decided it wasn't worth his life.

Greer: "Not proud of your legs, Johnny?"

Johnny: "No, my legs are great. I'd just prefer not to be seen in tights."

Darren: "Bastard," Darren leant against the back of the stage, "you all know I can't sing by the way?"

Darren: If he had to do this, then by God he was going to make everyone elses ears bleed while doing it.

Johnny: "It's okay," Johnny reassured, shaking his head, "I can't either."

Christopher: "Wimp." Chris laughed.

Greer: Greer giggled again, "Oh so much fun!"

Jay: "Yes, Ah do know, Ah've heard it." Jay winced. "Seriously, Rebecca Black sings better."

Jean-Paul: "Maybe that's why Lorna had you have a dance heavy position...to cover over the horror."

Jay: Jay made a mental note to project over Darren's singing, whether he was allowed to or not.

Darren: "Meg does some singing ... and I can't dance either unless it's like ... sexy dancing ... with Sel!" He added quickly, "and ... like ... only when she asks me."

Greer: "I think I'm liking this project a lot." She was going to bake Lorna the biggest cake ever.

Jay: Jay's expression went a little distant there for a moment.

Darren: Darren kicked Jay when he noticed the expression.

Christopher: So anyone that actually knows this wanna help me with the set, cuz i've never seen it."

Greer: "Oooh you have to! I have the movie, it's not the same but it'll do!"

Jay: "Huhwhat? Aw, c'mon, man, gotta have my momen', y' know?" He looked at Darren with a sheepish grin. "Gotta have bad thoughts about y'all occasionally, Gedde."

Jean-Paul: "I wonder how you'll get to craft the chandelier." Jean-Paul looked to the ceiling, imagining it crashing down.

Darren: "Oooh ... the chandelier ..." Darren's eyes took a misty, far away look, "Awww man, that's gonna be so epic! I wanna be on the crew!"

Greer: "It better be pretty!"

Jay: Jay looked at the cast list again and groaned. God, he wanted time to fly. Preferably to after the show.

Jeanne-Marie: JM slowly took a deep breath and looked around at the chaos that was continuing. She didn't feel very good.

Jean-Paul: "It should be wonderfully epic." He nodded, glancing over at his sister and arching an eyebrow. "Jeanne-Marie? Are you still with us?"

Jeanne-Marie: JM slowly bent over and took another deep breath. Bouncing back up she looked at JP with a rather odd look.

Jeanne-Marie: "Who the hell is Jeanne-Marie?"

Christopher: "Uhmm I'm pretty good with metalwork so I can prolly make a real one if I'm supplied the metal and enough time."

Johnny: Johnny blinked at the change in the girl, "Uh, you?"

Greer: Greer turned her head and blinked at Jeanne-Marie.

Darren: "I'm so jealous of you right now Chr-" he frowned and turned to Jeanne, "... Last I checked you were, toots?"

Jean-Paul: Oh, balls "I'm sorry, I must be mistaken about the name."

Johnny: He looked between her and JP.

Jeanne-Marie: "The hell I am! My name is Teri Snatcher, the worlds greatest drag performer. And if anyone has anything to say about it you can come with me out back and we can settle this.

Jean-Paul: He glanced up to the others, hoping they'll play along.

Jay: Jay blinked, brought out of his draggy horror by sudden... "What d' fuck?"

Christopher: "What.....?" He frowned.

Jean-Paul: "Um...glad to meet you." That...that was a new one. Jean-Paul was having a hard time not cracking up at the name.

Darren: "... Well I guess this proves it, I've slipped into an alternative reality," Darren looked faintly relieved, "at least this means I don't have to be a ballerina, right?"

Greer: Greer stared at JM and then looked at JP, eyebrow raised. What the fuck? she mouthed this sentiment at JP.

Jeanne-Marie: With a very exaggerated Z snap Teri looked around the room. "Hmm... well at least I'm the prettiest girl here. Not much competition."

Jay: Jay sank next do Darren. "Y' know, compared to d' thought of me in a skirt an' heels, ami, dis is pretty normal. Ah can handle dis."

Johnny: "Bullsh-- Oh, wait. Girl. I can deal with that..."

Greer: "Oh now I'm insulted...."

Jeanne-Marie: "You better deal with it homeboy." Teri said wagging her finger at Johnny.

Jean-Paul: "You're...very convincing." Jean-Paul has having an even harder time not laughing at the z-snap, biting the inside of his lip.

Darren: "You know JP better ... is this normal for his sister?" Darren asked.

Johnny: Johnny raised an eyebrow, "Who even says homeboy anymore?"

Greer: "Apparently, she does..." Greer frowned.

Christopher: Chris moved up next to Greer. "Do you know what the fuck is going on?" He whispered.

Greer: Greer shook her head, "Nope, no clue... I take it you don't either?" she glanced at him, "And she's not prettier than me right?"

Jay: "Ah think so." Jay shrugged, wings stretched behind him. "Ain' seen it myself, but his sister's a li'l...uh...nuts. Prob'ly nuns." He looked up at the girl. "Hey, chere...dat's a nice getup in here. T'ink y'all can teach us guys a thing or two about bein' drags?"

Christopher: "Depends. Right now or when you first wake up?" He laughed a little and gave her a gentle shove.

Jeanne-Marie: Teri just looked at Jay and laughed. "Well I don't think there is much hope for you honey."

Greer: She giggled, "Pick one."

Darren: "Ahhh, nuns," that explained it, he'd met a few nuns back when he'd be catholic he'd met a few, they were uniformly insane ... though thinking they were drag queens was a new one.

Jay: "Y' know, Ah think Ah'll take dat as a compliment, sweetheart." He winked back. "But Ah need t', unfortunately..."

Jeanne-Marie: Looking back over at Johnny, Teri just smiled. "Mmm... you look good enough to eat."

Christopher: "Well right now I'd have to side with you." He gave her a little hug.

Johnny: Johnny gave a grin, "Thanks." ...If only she wasn't crazy.

Darren: "Danger! Danger John Storm!" Darren snickered.

Greer: Oh that was it for Greer. She cracked up again.

Jay: "...JP, Ah hate y'all. Ah'm shippin' Teri an' Johnny right now."

Jean-Paul: "What'd I do to you?" He looked to Jay.

Darren: "Should I phone Screwball and get her to make 'Crazy love' shirts?"

Greer: "I'm with Jay on this one!"

Jeanne-Marie: Teri noticed JP and walked over to him. "Okay honey do these ladyboys know how to walk?"

Johnny: "Well, we had to get to the room somehow," he rolled his eyes.

Jay: "Introduce me t' our li'l fanbase." He watched 'Teri' with a widening grin. Oh. Oh yes. Incest.

Darren: Darren cracked up, he had no idea what was going on, but whatever it was, it was hilarious.

Christopher: "I'll design the wedding ring."

Jean-Paul: Jean-Paul squeaked. "What now? Oh, no, I guess not. Do you then?" Jean-Paul wanted to flail very hard, glaring at Jay ever so slightly.

Greer: Greer laughed harder and hugged Chris.

Jeanne-Marie: "I mean do you know how to walk" She said with an exaggerated snap. "All I see right now is a little boy stomp. I guess I could show them how it's done."

Jay: Jay leant over to Darren. "Pictures f' later." He whispered.

Darren: "Oh yes, show us! Educate these plebians!" Darren nudged Jay, "Oh you bet this is all being filmed."

Jay: "Ah want copies, ami. Copies." He returned to smile at 'Teri'. "Oui, chere, Ah'm happy t' learn from d' best." Oh god, was he flirting with a woman who thought she was a man? Flirtception. And he really, really needed a coffee.

Greer: "So how much weirder do you think this can get?" she looked up at Chris.

Jeanne-Marie: "Watch and learn little ladyboys in training." Teri said as she moved her arms to inform everyone to clear a path. Taking a breath Teri started her strut and made it to the end of the room and turned around stomped back.

Christopher: "I think I'm going to close my eyes and pray it all goes away." He laughed.

Jeanne-Marie: "That's how it's done ladyboys."

Darren: Darren cheered and whooped.

Jean-Paul: Jean-Paul cheered right along with Darren, shooting a few people eyes for possibly making fun of the situation.

Jeanne-Marie: "Who wants to go first?" Teri said looking around.

Greer: "Since I'm already a lady I think can sit this one out." Greer sat down and lounged in a chair.

Jay: "...Fuck it. Ah will." Jay stood up. "Walkin' wit' these wing's a chore, Ah need all d' practice Ah can get, oui?"

Darren: "Not it! My character's male in this!"

Jean-Paul: "I'll go with you, Jay, even if my character's male. Come on, Darren, you need to learn the grace of the runway ballerina!"

Christopher: "I'm crew so I think I don't need to learn." He laughed.

Johnny: Johnny heaved a sigh, "I guess that means I may as well join too..."

Jeanne-Marie: "Well then let's see this walk. Strut your stuff!" Teri said pointing outwards and giving another snap.

Darren: "Noooooo way! I'm pretty sure male ballerina's don't mince," Darren said, "and in any case, I gotta film this shit!"

Johnny: He decided following orders would be in his best interest. She may kill him otherwise.

Jean-Paul: "I think you need a whip, sister." He told Teri Snatcher, trying very hard not to think of the name.

Greer: Greer patted the chair beside her for Chris to join her.

Jay: Jay reached out, expression not changing, and bodily picked Darren up by his collar. "Walk, ami, or Ah'm gonna stick a fuckin' cattleprod where it ain' welcome an' turn it up aaaaaall d' way. If Ah suffer, you do too." And all with a smile on his face.

Christopher: "Aww I can't sit in you lap?" He laughed a little. "My camera's in my bag if you want it Darren."

Darren: "Nooooooo waaaaaaay buddy," Darren melted out of Jay's grip and a puddle of techno-organic goop slithered away to hide in the wings, cackling electronically.

Jeanne-Marie: Teri gave a domineering look. "And 5, 6, 7, 8, Walk!"

Jay: "Fuck y'all, Gede, Ah will end you an' your Alien trilogy boxset signed by Signory Weaver y' little oozepuff!"

Darren: "Muwahahaha ..."

Greer: "No you can't sit on my lap... but I'll sit in yours if you want." She grinned at Chris.

Johnny: Johnny got to walking, not sure whether he was failing or not. But, he was pretty sure he was.

Jean-Paul: "Go, Johnny!" Jean-Paul was enjoying this scene far too much. "More hips!"

Jay: Jay grumbled, before straightening and copying 'Teri' as best he could...unfortunately with the wings his hips would not move the way Teri's had.

Christopher: "Sure Cutie." He laughed. "I think Johnny might get jealous of all the attention he's not getting though." Chris sat down and dug through his pockets.

Jeanne-Marie: Teri looked at Johnny walking. "You strut that cute little ass boy. MmmmHmmmm."

Darren: Darren was enjoying this immensely, he'd climbed up the curtain at the side of the stage and had a great angle to film this from.

Johnny: Johnny stumbled at bit at the comment, shuddering. So much crazy...

Greer: "Well he can have attention later when I laugh some more if it bothers him that much," she giggled, sliding into Chris's lap.

Darren: So much hilarity!

Christopher: "Maybe I wanna keep all that attention to myself." He tickled her a little.

Greer: Greer squirmed a little, "Noooooo no tickling! We have to watch the funnies!"

Jeanne-Marie: Teri noticed Jay walking and smiled. "Not bad at all boy."

Jean-Paul: Jean-Paul went right on that imaginary catwalk, camping it up for the benefit of his sister's current personality and for the benefit of the others.

Christopher: "Give that ass a little wiggle for her Johnny." Chris laughed.

Jeanne-Marie: Seeing Jean-Paul take off walking Teri leaned back. "Damn! You know how to walk."

Jay: Jay aimed a stinging slap for JP's ass as the guy went past him, though there was a dangerously decaffeinated glint in his gold eyes...

Jean-Paul: "...." Jean-Paul's eyes had never went wider nor had he ever been quite that instantly squicked by a spank.

Darren: The blob slid down the curtain, Darren was struggling to stay in one place he was laughing so much, the sound echoing tinnily around the room.

Johnny: Johnny stopped his strutting and stood sulking at the demands for ass wiggling.

Jean-Paul: He looked around quickly, looking relieved when he saw Jay. "Don't scare me like that, I thought that was JM."

Greer: Greer laughed at the look on Johnny's face, "Aww you look so sad!"

Jay: "Watch me copy her voice f' ya next time if y'all don' get me a coffee in d' next five minutes." Jay eyetwitched. "Ah need it for dis."

Darren: "Her voice of 'Teri's' voice? By the way that is the best drag name I've ever heard," Darren's voice floated overhead.

Jean-Paul: "You can't say she's not talented." Jean-Paul wondered if it was weird being extra supportive of his sister's false drag career.

Jeanne-Marie: "Well you boys aren't as bad as I thought you would be. Just remember to work them hips and strut your stuff like you own the place." Teri said with another snap.

Greer: Greer snorted again, "I like Teri." she affirmed. She could let the insult go for the funnies.

Christopher: "I think I like Teri as long as you're in my lap working as a meat shield." He slid his arms around her waist.

Darren: "... JP ... I'd hate to sound racist ... but if your sisters alternative personality african-american?"

Greer: "I can do that sure," she smiled, leaning back against him, "So... how long are we allowed to make fun of them for this?"

Johnny: "I liked the other one better," he muttered.

Jean-Paul: "You'll have to ask her, I've not met Teri before now." He shrugged.

Jean-Paul: "You'll have to ask her, I've not met Teri before now." He shrugged.

Jay: "Sweetheart, Ah don't think we could be any danger t' y'all." Jay walked back over to 'Teri' and smirked. "Where y'all from? Dere's a pretty awesome place Ah could talk y' if you're up to it, chere."

Christopher: "As long as we get some good pics and video forever." He laughed.

Jean-Paul: Jean-Paul gave Jay a look, wondering if he was going to have to kill him for flirting with his sister drag persona.

Greer: "Oh god if there's not evidence it'd be a crime."

Christopher: "Wanna grab my camera or you can get up and I can grab it." He laughed a little.

Jeanne-Marie: "Hmm... well I'm originally from Georgia, but I've lived in New York for the last six years. But honey I'm sorry I am too much of a woman for you." Teri said walking away from Jay.

Johnny: "Oooh, burn..."

Greer: Greer snorted again and leaned to get the camera. "This is too much awesome."

Jay: Oooh. Sting. And oddly very, very relieved. "Aawww. Ah'm Georgian myself, chere." He smirked, watching her - him? - walk.

Darren: Wait ... Georgia? Creeeeeeeeeeepy!

Jeanne-Marie: "You on the other hand..." Teri said motioning over to Johnny. "You can take me anywhere you want."

Greer: "HA!" Greer slid off Chris's lap laughing hard.

Johnny: Johnny blinked and pointed to himself, "Are you sure you want me?"

Jeanne-Marie: "Oh I'm sure." Teri said with a wink.

Jay: "...T' be honest, ami, y' are more awesome'n me..." And thank god for that. "Someone, anyone, please. Coffee."

Christopher: "Oh god. this makes me feel bad to be from Georgia."

Jeanne-Marie: Teri heard Greer's laugh one too many times and turned around to her. "Do you have a problem."

Greer: "Get your own coffee," Greer told Jay, "Or hire a minion..." she handed Chris his camera.

Jay: "...Jus' how many people here're from friggin' Georgia?"

Darren: Darren slid down the curtain and reformed, "... God, this is sticky for John-boy ... ooh cat fight!?"

Greer: Greer looked over to Teri, "Nope, no problem here."

Johnny: "Pfft, liar. She totally wants me for herself, Teri."

Jeanne-Marie: "Really, cause I think I keep hearing you laughing and I'm just wondering what is so damn funny."

Greer: ".... Johnny!" Greer glared at him.

Jean-Paul: Ooooooh, snap

Darren: "I ain't," Darren was managing to keep a straight face, "Hey JP ... you need to drag your sister out to be social more, she's great!"

Greer: She looked over at Teri again, "Lady, you really don't want to pick a fight with me."

Jean-Paul: "I certainly do."

Johnny: Johnny gave Greer a wide grin. Now the hilarity was in his favor.

Jay: Woo. Jay backed the hell away from this one. Automatically he pulled out a packet of cigarettes and sat back on the stage, ready to be entertained.

Jeanne-Marie: "Oh trust me little girl, I may be a lady but I can be 100 percent man when I need to kick somebody's ass!"

Christopher: "Well now we'll have to take pictures or no one will be able to identify the bodies. Wait! Who's got some mud!?!?"

Darren: Yeeeeessss! Catfight! Time to start the camera's rolling again!

Jay: Jay simply held the packet up for Darren.

Darren: "Oh we totally need some mud to make this good!"

Greer: "No, seriously. Don't." Greer stood up, "You don't want to piss me off."

Johnny: "There's pudding cups in the fridge..."

Darren: Darren took the packet and lit up.

Darren: "How much pudding?"

Johnny: "Well, I killed a good amount of it earlier, but Eddie really stocks up on the stuff..."

Christopher: "Calm down Greer." He rubbed her back. "We're just kidding around."

Jeanne-Marie: "Well, whatever honey. You are just lucky that I am trying to get to know this nice gentleman here, so I will just let you walk away." Teri said walking back over to Johnny.

Johnny: "Aww," Johnny pouted, "No fighting over me?"

Greer: Greer took a breath and let it out slowly, "Uh huh... you're the lucky one..." she muttered, sitting down again and cuddling up to Chris.

Jean-Paul: Jean-Paul arched an eyebrow at Greer. Really? Going to fight with his sister's alter? That got more than a bit of a stink eye.

Greer: Greer caught the look JP was giving her and shook her head.

Christopher: "Come on, Greer, lets go get some snacks so we can watch this so I won't butcher the set too badly."

Jean-Paul: The stink eye still came.

Greer: "That sounds like an awesome idea." She got up again, "Before someone else's alter-ego makes an unscheduled appearance."

Jeanne-Marie: Teri looked around at everyone and shook her head. "Well I just don't appreciate this negativity that I'm feeling in this room. Teri Snatcher is out of here." She said as she stomped her way to the door. "Johnny, I hope I will see you again soon." She said as she walked out the door.

Jay: Jay smirked a little at that, his wings curling around. "JP, Ah'd go curb dat...what was it, Snatch? of yours 'fore she takes over d' school."

Darren: "Hey! Don't go, crazy la-" she was gone, "... Jean-Paul, your sister is EPIC!"

Johnny: "Hopefully," Johnny called after her and gave JP a grin, "We need to gather the pudding and find her another girl to fight!"

Darren: "No don't! Let her ... him .. blossom naturally, and maybe lay the smackdown on someone, it's be amazing!"

Greer: Greer ran a hand through her hair, "JP, nothing against your sister, but keep the drag queen away from me or there may be blood."

Darren: "let your Snatch run wild and freeeeeee!" Darren crowned at JP.

Christopher: "Come on girl or I'll tickle you to death."

Jean-Paul: "My sister is always epic." He grinned, then looked to Greer. "You threaten my sister again and you'll eat the foundation of this school. You're just going to have to put the big girl panties on and tell the kitcat inside your head no." He wasn't going to stay around for that either, heading right out.

Jay: "Man...dis makes d' whole thing about dressin' in drag wort' it." Jay laughed. "Everybody's lookin' forward t' dis, ain't dey? Gotta make my mind up who Ah prefer..."

Greer: Greer sighed heavily. No one got the problem wit hthe feral. She took Chris' hand, "Right. So.... Snacks? And then my room?"

Darren: "Hey? You going after her? JP wait!" Darren zoomed after him, no WAY was he missing this show!

Jay: Jay was happy to stay sitting on the stage quietly, smoking his cigarette, glancing at the cast list again. Oh boy...

Johnny: Johnny watched JP and Darren head out, moving to take a seat next to Jay, "Not even going to try to keep up with those two..."

Christopher: "Dude... seriously not cool." He followed Greer out. "Yeah lets get outta here."

Jay: "Nope." Jay grinned. "Y'all smoke, ami?" He offered the pack anyway. "So...you an' me...reckon dere's gonna be any lesbian jokes when y' hafta tie me up?"

Johnny: "Never tried, but there's a first time for everything," Johnny took the pack and nodded, flashing a grin, "Surprised there hasn't already been any."

Jay: Jay chuckled. "C'mon, ami, Ah need a coffee an' we can talk costumes while everyone else emos an' films catfights. Y' up for it?"

Johnny: Johnny pushed himself to his feet after placing the cigarette between his lips, lighting the smoke with a finger, "Definitely."

Jay: Oooh. Another guy who could light cigarettes off his finger. Too bad he was straight. Jay stood up too, leading the way out with a grin. "Mebbe we can make a drinkin' game outta how many times someone leers at 'Music of d' Night'."