9/7 Instance: Still Waiting

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

9/7 Instance: Still Waiting

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined for almost immediately after [Instance]Drowning In Self-Pity.

Rated PG-13 for nekkidness.

Greer: Greer crossed the locker room wrapped in her towel now that the chlorine was mostly gone from her hair and skin. She sat down on the bench between the lockers and put her face in her hands. How was it she always made it worse some how? Maybe she should apologize? .... No... bad idea. Especially this soon. She groaned a little. Mess. So much mess....

Christopher: "Hey Greer...." He sighed. "You still in there?"

Greer: She lifted her head, frowning a little, "Yeah I'm still here...."

Christopher: "I... I'm sorry about that.." He called into the locker room. "I got pissed and wasn't thinking."

Greer: "Okay..." she wasn't sure what else to say to that.

Christopher: "Kinda bullshitting for me to be complaining about that kind of stuff to you..."

Greer: "Yep." She stood up and unwrapped her towel to dry off a little.

Christopher: Well... this is going great. "Yeah..." He chewed his lip. "Don't wanna talk to me anymore do ya?"

Greer: "That depends on whether or not you're actually going to make an effort."

Christopher: "What am I supposed to do Greer? Tape a note to my head that says I'm a flirt?"

Greer: "I don't mean about that, I mean about the other stuff." She dropped her towel onto the bench and went to open her locker. "Flirting's fine as long as you know where to draw the line."

Christopher: "Can I come in so we can talk?" He frowned, this was probably a bad idea.

Greer: "Uh... I guess..." she went to get her towel again since she wasn't exactly decent.

Christopher: "That's the problem Greer. I don't realise I've crossed that line till I crossed it..." He stopped instep when he noticed she was naked except a towel.

Greer: "Then learn from it and don't do it next time?" she suggested, not noticing the pause.

Christopher: "I'll try..." He turned away not wanting to stare.

Greer: Greer frowned a little, "I'm more covered up than I was in the pool...." she pointed out.

Christopher: "Yeah unless that towel slips then you're a lot less. Imagination is a bitch..."

Greer: "Nothing you haven't seen before..." she reminded him.

Christopher: "Nothing I wouldn't mind seeing again but that's besides the point."

Greer: "Would you prefer if I got dressed?" She stepped up behind him, peering over his shoulder.

Christopher: "Which answer do you want? Rational or horny sex deprived college student?"

Greer: "I asked what you'd prefer, Chris."

Christopher: "If you're testing me, it's not a very nice thing to do when I'm at a disadvantage."

Greer: "I'm not testing you. I'm asking you. Like I'm always asking you. And I want you to give me an answer instead of deferring to me."

Christopher: "Well honest truth... I'd like to see you naked..." He chewed his lip.

Greer: "So turn around."

Christopher: "Greer you don't have to..."

Greer: "I know," she put her hand on his shoulder gently pulling on it to turn him around.

Christopher: Chris didn't resist, turning around slowly. "Hey there." He rubbed the back of his neck.

Greer: She gave him a small smile, "See? Not so bad..."

Christopher: "Yeah. I guess." He flashed her a grin.

Greer: She lifted her hands to the top of the towel and loosened it, taking it off and dropping it onto the bench.

Christopher: Chris sneaked a look down at her breasts. It was different looking at her in her regular form. Definitely not bad, but different.

Greer: "So are you going to stop being all weird with me now?" she put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow at him.

Christopher: "I don't think I can take you seriously when you strike that pose naked Greer." Chris smiled.

Greer: She smirked a little, "I think you should take me very seriously considering I can strike this pose naked and with a straight face."

Christopher: Chris laughed a little. "Sorry don't think it'll work."

Greer: "Want me to get dressed then?"

Christopher: "Not really." He leaned up against the lockers.

Greer: "Well then what do you want?" She crossed her arms, "Think fast 'cause it's cold in here."

Christopher: "Well... I could think of some ways to keep you warm...."

Greer: "Well suggest away," she invited, spreading her arms again.

Christopher: "Well there's the showers they get pretty warm." He smirked and moved over to her putting his hands at her waist.

Greer: "They do... but I just got out of them..." she tentatively put her arms around his neck.

Christopher: "Well the human body does generate a decent amount of heat... I could prolly keep you pretty warm." He moved his arms around her.

Greer: She smiled a little, "I like the sound of that much more... but only if you're sure." She stepped up close to him.

Christopher: "Trying to talk me out of it?" He held her close enjoying the feel of her breasts on his chest.

Greer: She shook her head, turning her face into his neck and breathing in his scent, "Just trying to avoid more confusion and unpleasantness...." she murmured.

Christopher: Chris leaned down and kissed her neck softly. "I don't think it's really hard to tell what I want right now..."

Greer: She smiled, "Never hurts to be sure," she turned her head to catch his lips with hers, tightening her hold on him a little.

Christopher: Chris kissed her back and slid one of his hands down to squeezed her butt. "I'd figure it's pretty obvious."

Greer: She grinned, kissing him again, "It is now!"