7/10 Instance: All you Need is Love

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Current Timeline

It was a storm outside. A bad one. Rain poured down in gallons onto the city streets below. With an unnaturally purposeful walk, the hooded Eddie Brock walked down the streets and to the appartment building he was after. Other people ran for cabs and for shelter as they went about their lives, but he did not.

Soaked to the skin, Eddie remained unquestionably focused on doing something. His hand reached for the buzzer to the appartment, rainwater soaked the until then dry cuff of his longsleeved shirt as he pushed it down for a moment and let go.

Someone expecting a pizza buzzed the stranger through right away.

With a calm, purposeful stalk, Eddie accended to the level he was after in the appartment, finding the flat door with ease. He approached it and knocked three times casually, turning his back and revealing the spider logo on his jacket to the spyhole as he took his hood down.

Illyana set her book aside and went to the door. Who would come visiting in this weather? She stood on her tip toes to peek out the door and blinked at the logo. She unlocked the door and opened it. "...Eddie?"

He turned and approached Illyana, taking her into his arms automatically and placing a gentle kiss on her lips without a word.

Without thinking, Illyana wrapped her arms around Eddie and returned the kiss, then pushed him back a bit. "Eddie..."

"Is this the part where you tell me you're 'engaged' and that you 'love him'?", Eddie interupted, seeming quite calm given the circumstances. He took her hand and stroked the ring on it. "I've been thinking about you...about this..."

"You can't love him.", he said with complete confidence. "There's something between us, I know it. And I'll be damned if I see you walk down that aisle with a man who, lets face it, isn't worth someone as perfect as you!"

"I'm not perfect..." was all Illyana could retort to that.

"You are.", Eddie smiled, stroking her face, still cold from being held against his soaked clothing. "Just...tell me you feel the same, Illy."

"You are.", Eddie smiled, stroking her face, still cold from being held against his soaked clothing. "Just...tell me you feel the same, Illy."

"I... Pietro..." Illyana finally looked up into Eddie's eyes.

Eddie's finger traced its way to her lips, he smiled gently. "I just want to know you feel this way, too..."

Illyana couldn't resist anymore. She closed her eyes and nodded. He was right.

Removing his hand and holding her close again, Eddie laid another soft kiss on her cheek. He embraced her, breathing gently on her ear. "I love you.", he whispered.

Illyana swallowed and pulled her engagement ring off. She paused... then set it down on the entryway table, moving back to be close to Eddie again. "I... I love you too." She managed to whisper back.

"Then that's all that matters.", Eddie said, moving to kiss her again.

Illyana slid a hand to his cool cheek as she kissed him again. For the moment, she didn't worry about the consequences.

As they kissed, Eddie's hand found its way up the back of her sweater and onto her back. His cold hand stroked her soft skin as his other stroked her hair and ran down the back of her neck.

Illyana continued to kiss him, moving closer to him at the chill of his hand on her. She broke the kiss to look up at him, smiling softly.

For a moment, Eddie shared her gaze, looking into her beautiful eyes. How could he have almost let her go forever? He glanced over her shoulder at the door. "...that IS locked, isn't it? You're not expecting anyone back?"

Illyana glanced at the door, moving closer to him. "Pietro... he'll be back later."

Eddie thought for a moment, eyes finding Illyana again. "How much later?", he asked, rather ambitiously.

Illyana looked at the clock. "A couple of hours... why?"

Eddie's hand ran along her body up to her chest, gently cupping her breast as he kissed her neck softly. "Beca-ause that leaves us with at least an hour before I have to go..."

Illyana gasped a bit and bit her lower lip. "What am I supposed to do, Eddie?"

"Be honest with yourself.", he answered, both hands lifting her sweater up.

Illyana shrugged out of the sweater and pulled him closer to her, cold without it. "I'm scared." She pulled him down to kiss her.

While Eddie kissed her, he took off his jacket and dropped it to the floor, holding her close against his rain-drenched shirt. "Scared of what?", he managed between kisses.

"He's going to be mad." She kissed along his jawline, running her hands under his soaked shirt to feel his skin.

"So what if he is?", Eddie undid her trousers and lifted her head up quickly, "I wouldn't let him, or anyone, hurt you."

Illyana kissed him passionately for that reassurance... but it wasn't her she was worried about. Pietro would never lay a finger on her.

"Besides...", Eddie said, breaking the kiss to remove his shirt. "I'm deathproof, I'll be ok.", he kissed her again. "I wouldn't let him, or even Hobbes for that matter, get between you and I."

Illyana nodded and let out a sigh of relief. She stroked his cheek gently. "I'll need somewhere to stay."

"I'll take care of everything, I promise.", Eddie assured her, holding his cold, bare chest against hers. "Just...let this happen and I promise everything will be alright."

Illyana nodded and took his hands, pulling him to the bedroom. She could forget her worries and be with the man she loved. The rest would happen later.

----Time Passes---

Illyana snuggled into Eddie and placed lazy kisses on him. "That was amazing, Eddie."

Eddie's breathing calmed as he stared at the celing, he smirked and laughed dryly, turning to kiss Illyana on the forehead. "Yeah, it was.", he held her close and relaxed back into the pillows. "So...what now?"

Illyana snuggled into him and rested her head on his chest, closing her eyes. "I don't want to be apart from you..."

"You don't have to be. Ever.", Eddie assured her, stroking her hair. "The others would understand, and I'm sure Pietro will, too. This is just how we feel.", his smirk faded and a frown managed across his brow. Was this what he wanted?

"You're right... it's just what we want. They'll get over it."

"I hope so.", Eddie muttered, tightening his grip on her. "Reckon we could have a little sleep before he gets back?"

"Maybe... isn't that risky?" She opened her eyes and looked up at his face, unable to resist kissing him again.

Eddie let her kiss him for a moment, "I'll leave through the window or something, it'll be alright.", he said, turning to hold her. "You still look exhausted, a nap might do you good."

"Always.", Eddie whispered. "You just call on me and I'll be there."

"Promise?" Illyana kissed him softly again.

"Promise.", Eddie said, his arms closing around her.

"I love you, Eddie." Illyana whispered into his ear.

"I love you, too.", Eddie murmurred to her, closing his eyes. Every noise seemed to blur as the raindrops played against the windows, fading into black as conciousness slipped from his grasp.

A glare of light caught Eddie's eyes as he stirred. Life crept back behind his eyes as his room displayed itself around him, he rolled over and looked around. A dream. Of course it was a dream! Eddie slumped backwards in his bed and sighed, loudly. "Fucking bastard-faced bastards!", he whined, facepalming as he sat up.

He rubbed his eyes and looked at the time: 17:30. Meaning he'd gotten home and fallen asleep. All those sleepless nights patrolling were going to be the death of him. That and the images of Sammy. Eddie sighed, no point in staying in bed all day.

He moved to get off his bed and stopped, looking down at his jeans. "Ah.", he smirked to himself, laughing at how obvious THAT was. Shower and a change, first of all then!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Awww, damn, just a dream.
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

:eeevil Too amused by this!
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Game Administrator
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Title: Voice of the Game

Post by Game Administrator »

Our policy is to use policies where applicable, but not where they violate policy. - Tom Brevoort, Marvel Comics Editor
:rogue :monet :ifist :deadgirl :lizard :northie :polaris :rachel :torch :selene :penance
"The truth is, the only thing I've really learned since I've been doing this is that you have no control over anything, so you might as well drink."