7/17 Instance: Meditative Lifting

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

7/17 Instance: Meditative Lifting

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: A day or two after the Doom game.

Christopher: Chris decided today was a good day to work out some more. He grabbed the weights and started lifting.

Selene: Selene saw she wouldn't alone as she stepped into the gym, already dressed in track pants and a top. "Hey, Chris," she said, dropping her towel on a bench by the wall.

Christopher: "Hey Selene. What brings your dark self to the gym this fine day?" He set the weights down and moved over to some different work out equipment.

Selene: "I thought I might entertain myself by watching others sweat and exhaust themselves with hard work," Selene replied, putting down her bottle of water. "Perhaps even getting busy myself if the mood strikes me."

Christopher: "Well it'll take a lot to get that from me. I'm sure you could think up something to exhaust me though." He got onto the leg press and started pushing the wieghts.

Selene: Selene chuckled. "If that's an invitation to get out my riding crop and whip you into shape... careful what you wish for." She decided to begin with some stretching to loosen up her muscles.

Christopher: "Bring it cutie." Chris laughed and got off to add more weight.

Selene: Looking back over her shoulder to send a smirk in Chris's direction, Selene then bent over to stretch her fingers towards her toes. "So, have you heard of the bank heist the other day? Darren told me off the little clash they had with some old friends."

Christopher: "Nah I hadn't heard yet. Anyone get hurt?" He got back on the press and started moving the heavier weights.

Selene: "Turn on the news tonight; I'm sure it's still all over." Selene raised her arms above her head and stretched from side to side. "Fortunately not, but let's say the success was rather mixed. All hostages were saved, but only one of robbers got caught."

Christopher: "That sucks, but atleast everyone is safe." He gave selene's body a once over as she strectched.

Selene: "Indeed, and the team caused less property damage than expected," Selene replied, finishing her stretching exercises. "Not a bad job, considering the new kid had his giant robot along for the patrol."

Christopher: "Good thing I didn't go along." Chris laughed. "I've gotten pretty good at breaking things."

Selene: "Actually, that's why I thought you'd be perfect to come along next time. I know it was just a first attempt to see how the team takes to crime fighting, and some things didn't go entirely as planned this time, but if the mission showed one thing, it's that the police isn't prepared to deal with mutant criminals."

Christopher: "Yeah I don't see how many people could be ready to deal with us." He snuck another quick look at Selene's butt and then went back to working out.

Selene: Going for the warm up next, Selene grabbed a jump rope from the shelf at the wall. "Good for them we don't plan to rob any banks soon, no?" She chuckled. "Though, I guess we could make the neighbourhood patrol a regular event."

Christopher: "That could be a good idea. And yeah I don't plan on doing anything that would be that bad." He got off the machine and put the weights away. "Hmm wonder what I should do next..."

Selene: "Well, if you're interested, I'll keep that in mind for another patrol," Selene suggested, then began to perform some rapid jumps with the help of the rope.

Christopher: "Sure. Maybe I'll even get lucky enough to get you on patrol with me." He laughed a little and then went to the treadmill and started to run.

Selene: Selene chuckled. "If I end up having a say in the team composition, I'll certainly be open to bribes." She did another set of jumps, slowly getting worked up enough to form some sweat on her forehead.

Christopher: "Well then sounds like a plan. Speaking of us spendin time together got any new ideas for piercings?" He picked up the pace until he got to a spot that made him work harder.

Selene: "Ideas I've got plenty," Selene replied, taking a few deep breaths as she put the jump rope away again. "Give me a spot of free skin and I'll jab a piece of metal through it."

Christopher: "Kinky." He laughed and kept running. "I ment some that would look good on me."

Selene: Selene picked up her bottle and took a swig of water. "Well, in that case we'll want something that people can see, right? Bridge of the nose is always a nice spot, if you ask me."

Christopher: "Well we did my nipples and people don't usually see those."

Selene: "Unless you plan to go shirtless in public, I suggest the face if you want something that looks good." Selene chuckled again as she proceeded to a free bench.

Christopher: "Just cuz people don't see it all the time doesn't mean it doesn't look good." Chris laughed and turned off the treadmill

Selene: Selene gave him a grin. "Oh, I know those on your nipples look good. I did them, after all." She gave him a scrutinizing look. "So, any preferences on where to put another one?"

Christopher: "Not really." Chris grabbed his water bottle and took a drink. "Don't really have to care what anyone else thinks either. Not dating anyone anymore."

Selene: "Really? None of the girls grabbing your attention?" Selene looked over to him with a small smirk on her lips. "There's still some nice ones about, last time I checked." She lay back and picked up the barbell.

Christopher: "Eh there are but I'm really not lookin. Still kinda bummin about the last one." He frowned.

Selene: "I'm sorry to hear that," Selene said, her voice strained as she pushed up the weights at a slow and steady paced. "Didn't go well, I take it?"

Christopher: "Nah just really liked her. And when she left it kinda just really fuckin sucked. So now I'm just tryin to forget about that stuff and get on with my life."

Selene: Taking a short break, Selene put the weights back on the rack. "If you want my advice - I believe you're on the right track with that attitude. Just don't take too much time trying to forget the past, or you'll miss too much in the presence."

Christopher: "If you say so." He smiled. "I'll try and make sure I don't miss anything."

Selene: "We will just have to get you out of the house more often," Selene said, reaching for the barbell again. "It's still the best way to get to know new and interesting people." She smirked. "Even when it's just for a night."

Christopher: "For someone that's take it sure sounds like you're asking me out on a date." He stuck his tongue out at her and went to the bench press. "Mind spottin me?"

Selene: Selene finished her exercise and let out a laugh. "I suggested to drag you out of the house and help you scout for chicks." She sat up and tapped her forehead. "Believe me, a telepath can tell when there is someone who's taking an interest in you." She got up to assist Chris with his own lifting.

Christopher: "That sounds like fun too." Chris laughed. "Damn found me out. Can ya blame me though?" He laid back on the bench and lifted up the bar with weights.

Selene: Selene looked down at Chris and gave him a mischievous grin. "In case you wondered, I wasn't reading your thoughts - but that's not even necessary even more now." She chuckled. "No need to worry, though. In fact, I'd feel hurt if I didn't pop up in some people's fantasies."

Christopher: "Heh good to know." Chris lifted it up a few more times staring up at Selene and giving her a smile. "Glad to know you weren't reading my thoughts though. Means I don't have to work at my sheilding again."

Selene: "Believe me, you can only sit through that many lectures with Xavier without learning something," Selene replied as she helped him place the weight back on the rack. "Eventually even I got the idea that snooping around in people's heads at school for fun was quite impolite, so I don't do it on principle."

Christopher: "Eh not like there's nothin up there you couldn't guess at." He grinned and sat up. "Want a try?"

Selene: "At the weights or at your brain," Selene asked, cracking a grin. "In case of the latter, you're right about me not needing any telepathy. The looks you gave me were quite telling."

Christopher: "I have no idea what you're talking about." He grinned. "But I ment the weights."

Selene: "Alright, move over." Selene lay down on the bench and rubbed her hands together. "Let's see how much I can improve without falling back on my powers."

Christopher: "How much weight do you want cutie?" He laughed and pulled his weights off.

Selene: "I'd say we start off modest... let's start with two hundred and fifty pounds." She brushed the hair out of her face and shifted to get in the proper position. "We can always add more later."

Christopher: "Yeah. As much as I'd like to pry those weights off you and give you CPR I think you should start off a little lower than that." He laughed. "How bout eighty or ninety?"

Selene: Selene looked up at Chris with a frown at her face. "Fine, I'll let myself get talked down to hundred," she said. "Even without putting extra energy into it, my body works well above the human norm."

Christopher: "If you say so." Chris smiled and put on the hundred he'd talked her down too.

Selene: Selene reached for the barbell and lifted it off the rack, then began to lower and push it back up at a steady pace. "The hardest part is resisting the urge to simply use my powers to take all the effort out of it."

Christopher: "Heh I can't control mine like that. I gain energy and get stronger."

Selene: "Do you even benefit from the workout then," Selene asked, putting back the weight to take a break. "I try to rely less on my ability. While it can be used for a great many things, my energy reserves are often limited, and I don't want to find myself in a tight spot at the wrong time."

Christopher: "I could comment to that but I think I'll keep it to myself." He laughed. "But yeah I can still get stronger physically and it helps me get things off my mind. I've been in here a lot lately."

Selene: "Oh, I guess it's a great thing to do to focus the mind," Selene agreed as she reached for the weights. "Just tell me should I be interrupting your meditative circle of solitude."

Christopher: "Heh nah it's fine. It's easier to keep my mind off of things when I'm with other people."

Selene: Selene chuckled and gave Chris a wry grin. "Well, in that case, I'll do my best to keep you distracted and from brooding too much."
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen