7/17 Instance: Well-Hung Revenge

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined before The Doom of our Days

"We're probably lucky Xavier still paid for the door...I think he has some subconscious urge to buy things for the mansion if he keeps replacing everything students break." Jean-Paul stepped back from the frame he had just nailed in, making sure he hadn't mangled it. "Either that or he's having secret drunken parties somewhere in the school and thinks he's ruining everything with them."

"D' idea of Xavier drunk don' fill me with confidence." Jay gave the frame a critical eye from where he was repainting the wall. "Ah don' have any natural shields. Y' tops a bit wonky, ami."

"You're right." he grumbled, starting to pull the nails. "I used to be better at this, think I've lost my touch." Of course, that might be because he was speeding thorugh some of the process, hammering the nails back in. "How's that?"

"Looks good t' me, check it wit' the bubble-thing." Jay passed it up with a smirk. "Y' know, me an' Johnny are plannin' on gettin' y'all back for dat." He went back to painting. "Y' lucky Ah didn' get hauled up for wreckin' d' door."

"Oh, nothing either of you can come up can ruin the absolute joy that seeing you and Johnny in that particular state of half-dress gave me. I'm only slightly lower from brimming with it now."

"Watch it, ami, dere's a good chance Ah might end up teachin' y'all some day." Jay smirked, blowing a lock of escaping hair out of his face. "S'pose Ah should be lucky y'all didn' discover Ah was commando under dat thing too."

"You say that like you being a teacher is going to change anything of how I act around you." Jean-Paul did look down sharply, a look of disappointment now on his face. "How did I miss this?!"

"Well, next time I'm checking, you can be sure of that."

"Dere won't be a flamin' next time, y' pervert." Jay smirked back, standing up and cracking his back. "D' only time Ah'm wearin' a skirt again is dress rehearsal an' d' show. No other time. Ever. Even if Ah get drunk. Ah'd rather run through d' school naked."

"And I fully intend to check for every dress rehersal and during the show as well. Maybe Professor Drake will be so amused she'll add it to the show." He threatened, brandishing his air nailer before pulling the door into place and going for the hinges. "And that just makes me want to get you drunk."

"It'll be expensive." Jay warned. "My alcohol tolerance is almost as high as my caffiene tolerance." He put down his paintbrush, giving JP a hand with the door. "Turnin' into a regular skirt-lifter, JP? Ah wouldn' have put you down as one - it's gonna be a loss for d' boys, dat's for sure."

"I'm always breaking hearts, I'm sure. For your sake and everyone else's I'm terribly sorry." He reached out, putting his hand on Jay's shoulder and giving it a conciliatory squeeze, smirking. "I'm sure somehow you'll manage to soldier on."

"'Course Ah will. Ah'm a slut." Jay grinned at JP - it was a lie, since the meld with Darren his...activities had fallen quite a bit. "Thinkin' poor Reed an' yer harem, ami - dey're gonna be outta a job, y' know dis, right?" There was a few moment's silence. "Though Ah'm sure Teri an'...what was her name, Cherry? migh' be happy..."

"I'm not sure I'm Reed's favourite person still...I did consider asking him if I could sleep over there while the door wasn't fixed, actually...thought it was a good excuse anyway." He admitted with a bit of a shifty eye. "but yes, I can't let my harem down...and don't remind me of the fact I have to check in and make sure my sister hasn't wandered into a strip club and gotten a job on Cherry's whim."

"Ah don' think you should be worried about d' strip club, sweetie." Jay chuckled. "Ah'd be more afraid for any innocence y'all have left, oui?" He let that sink in for a moment, holding the door. "Oh, you an' Reed're movin' a li'l more seriously? No more fear of stabby den?"

"I don't think anyone else would ever suggest that I had any innocence to lose." He considered it...yes, yes that would be some innocence he wouldn't want to lose. He shuddered at the idea. "We're not moving at all. I think I've rendered myself accidentally single."

"Single's better den perforated." Jay pointed out mildly. "An' it's also d' best way t' be. Ah ain't had a boyfrien' for years, ami, and it ain' harmed me none. Still though...Ah thought y'all were considerin' Reed? What happened?"

"I am a big fan of leaving this life with as many holes as I can into it with, no more and no less." Hinges, how did they work? Jean-Paul tested the bottom one to make sure he had actually done it right. "And I am interested, he is too...but trying to catch him when he isn't absolutely distracted doing something FOR SCIENCE and I will nominate you for a peace prize...or just at work period, I'm convinced he doesn't sleep, he's barely there nowadays."

"Yeah well, dat's Reed. Y' knew dis." Jay smirked. "Still, ain' like bein' single's exactly terrible, ami." He tilted his head, trying to imagine JP as a girl and shuddering. Bad enough he had a best friend who regularly swapped jeans for a skir-waaaaaaait. "...JP. Ah got a question for ya."

"Yeah, I was informed, doesn't mean it isn't frustrating as all hell." He admitted, then looked up to Jay, arching an eyebrow higher than natural. "Shoot."

"A guy who wears a skirt once or f' a play ain' what Ah'd call a crossdresser. What about a guy who wears a skirt on a regular basis?" Jay's grin was wide and evil.

"I'd say that qualifies, yeah...why?" Jean-Paul wondered if he should start guarding his pants.

"Oh...no reason." The grin, if anything, got worse. He was going to call Darren out on that so damn hard next time. And it just gave him the most delicious way to get back at JP slightly. He chuckled a little to himself.

"...You can't ask something like that and then just say there's no reason to asking it. I know better."

"Suffice t' say Ah have a friend who's about t' have his life made hell." Jay gave JP an innocent look. Though...after he'd gone to meet his mother. "Dose hinges good yet?"

"Yeah, I think our door is sgood to go, and which friend? I am free of skirts so you've got nothing on me in that regard."

"Uh huh." Jay said non-commitedly. "Just a friend. He'd be awfully put out if Ah gave him away. Goes by d' name 'Drew' when he's got a skirt on, if y' ever come across him..." He smirked, shifting and holding the door for JP to secure. "Skirts are a dangerous thing, ain' they?" He grinned at JP.

"I've always assumed they held horrifying traps inside, possibly with teeth." Jean-Paul was horribly curious now. "Do I know this 'Drew'?"

"Oui." Jay snickered. "Y' do." Okay, he had to watch it - he wanted Darren twitching, not incandescent at him. Oooooh. His eyes widened and he started chuckling to himself at the thought that crossed his mind. Oh man, he needed to learn to keep a notepad on him.

"At the school then?" He rubbed his hands together. He tried to fight down the curiosity though. He supposed it would be bad form to go nosing about something like this...but it was so tempting.

"Mmmhmm. Hey, JP...can Ah ask y'all t' do me a massive, massive favour, ami? Ah'll pay y' back however y' want." Jay looked at JP, big gold eyes in the tried-and-true puppy dog expression. "Pleeeeaaaaase."

"All depends, what's the favour?"

"Ah want y'all t' write me some notes. Nothin' that's gonna get y'all killed or even stabbed, no worries." Jay gave him a grin. "Pleeease."

Hie couldn't help but look curious, knowing full well he was probably being played by that grin and all of the pleases but nevertheless running over to his bed, grabbing the notebook there.

Jay rubbed his hands together in evil, evil joy. He'd had a twin sister, he knew how to be evil. "Eeeexcellent." He did Mr Burns' voice and finger thing, sitting at his desk and pulling out a cigarette. "Need several 'Ah know your secret's, 'y' look good in a skirt' aaaan'..." He scratched a cheek. "Yeeaaah. 'Hope y' like bears, big boy'. Dat should do it."

Well, now things were pretty obvious. Jean-Paul wrote the notes though, grinning wide. "So, should I be worried about how you're going to be getting me back considering I'm seeing your methods at the moment?"

"Eh, call it even, ami, Ah ain' dat mad about it." Jay waved a hand, lighting his cigarette and giving JP a lazy grin. "'Sides, Ah live wit' ya. All Ah hafta do is leave some sorta twincest picture on y' bed an' dat's my job done. Dis, in case y' wonderin', goes no further than y' and me, clear?"

"Of course not, that'd be more than below the belt." He pulled a face at the idea. "Nope, no random outings, just not right." He scribbled out the notes though, holding them up for Jay's approval. "I'll even do my best to meet his eyes and not look like I'm biting my tongue."

Jay took the notes, grinning. "Ami, dat's fantastic, seriously. Jus' need t' plant 'em now, an' Ah know jus' the person to do it." He looked at JP. "What do Ah owe y'all?" His face was sincere and innocent. Hey, he was an excellent professional gambler. His pokerface was unreal.

...JP wasn't going to know what hit him.

"I know how to reserve my favours. I'll let you know when I need something." Jean-Paul returned the look settling back in his bed and handing over the notes.

"Y' do dat. Jus' bear in mind Ah have limits." He winked, taking them and stashing them in his desk for now. "Anythin' you an' your sister get up to, for instance, Ah ain' interested. Ah was a twin once too." He smirked.

"...don't make me put up mirrors on one wall while you're drunk to see if you'll fly into them."

"...Ami, drunk does not equal stupid. Ah will forget dat Ah cleared y' of blame an' persuade Cherry t' do bad things t' ya if you do dat."

"Just because I want to see if you share any other bird characteristics? Now Jay, be reasonable?" Jean-Paul was all grins now. "And can we possibly leave my sister out of this?"

"Nope, because it's a fun nerve t' poke." Jay chuckled. "Non. Ah' jus' got d' colourin', wings an' voice." He shifted. "Aaark." Rubbing his nose, he did the cockatiel whistle too. "'S far as Ah'm aware, anyway, though Ah somehow don' think cockatiels can actually heal too."

"Well, I'm glad one of us is amused by it." He groused but did snort at the aarking. "So this gets me otu of ever having to get you anything shiny, right? And I'd hope that they couldn't or else there'd be birds pecking housecakes all over the world."

"Hey now, Ah'm always good f' shiny things ami, y' know dis." Jay grinned. "An' Ah'm amused, JP. Very amused. It makes me feel warm an' fuzzy in all d' wrong ways."

"Something I never thought anything involving my sister would cause in you. If I didn't know better I'd give you the Talk."

Jay simply gave JP the biggest, most evil grin he could. "Why d' ya think Ah got such a big collection of it, ami?"

Jean-Paul gave him a funny look. "So you're saying I can tell my sister to attack you with her vagina and you wouldn't fly away, hmm?"

Jay actually pretended to consider it. "Only if y'all were involved at d' same time."

Jean-Paul just snorted. "I'm not yet that desperate."

"Awwww..." Jay chuckled. "Damn, dat burns. Turned down by Teri an' now you. Ah'm gonna start feelin' like Ah've lost my touch, ami." He shook his head. "Nah. In all seriousness, d' incest stuff freaks me d' fuck out, because all Ah can see is what woulda happened if Ah still had Jill here an'...oh man..." He shuddered. "Ah jus' like seein' ya twitch."

"I think most everyone is amused at my twitching." Jean-Paul admitted. "I'm getting used to it...though I still twitch and apparently flail." He sighed, shaking his head at himself as he tested the lock on their new door. "Now we can catch Remy in some embarassing state of dress and lock him out instead, yeah?"

"Though I don't think that'd earn much of a reaction from him, but we could call everyone else to get pictures."

Jay smirked. "Oh, Ah'm sure dere's somethin' we can do for him. Guy cain't hold his drink." He chuckled. "So we got a workin' door now? Should we install an automatic sock-holder, y' reckon?" He tilted his head, not stopping himself from watching JP's ass. Hey, it was there...

"You know, it wouldn't be a bad idea." Jean-Paul admitted about the sock. "Eventually we're going to need one, anyway, yeah?" That meant the ass was being bent over as Jean-Paul investigated the door handle, trying to rig something up, too. "And we should exploit his weak liver to our amusement...just remind me not to speed-drink that night."

"Ah dunno, havin' d' pair of y'all completely paraletic would make my nigh'." Jay chuckled. "Lightweights." Yup, still watching the ass. Shame JP was after Reed, really. Hah, and for once, despite rooming with guys he could sleep with, he wasn't developing a crush. Wow. Was he really catching maturity?

"I can't help it, it hits too damned fast!" Jean-Paul flailed almost on cue. "I mean, at least it goes away fast too, right?" He looked hopeful at that, deciding that the door was officially sorted and closing it.

"Ah dunno, does it? Ah'm sure throwin' up helps wit' dat as well." Jay gave him an innocent look. "You youngsters. Got no stamina." He chuckled. "Remember d' days when XU used t' party harder'n it played, an' dey played pretty fuckin' hard. Y'all talk to d' Professors Drake about it some day." Aaaaw. No more butt. Sad.

"Which one?" Jean-Paul couldn't help but ask. "Have you been partying with Bobby in bad ways, Mr. Icarus?"

"Hah, Ah wish. Used t' be his roomie when Ah firs' came here. He was all cute back den." Jay sighed wistfully. "But he's been here longer'n me. D' stories, man, make us look like pussies, no joke." He finished his cigarette. "Well hung, den?"

"We know all about well hung." He nodded to Jay. "In that case...maybe it's time we step things up around here, hmm?"

"Meant d' door." Jay smiled innocently. "An' oui. Mebbe it is. Ah'm graduatin' dis year an' Ah'd like one las' shot at gettin' hellbent drunk 'fore Ah have t' be all grown up."
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

Darren fears, he FEARS!

Nice instance guys :D Jay is one evil sod.
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"