8/29 Instance: Kinky Syrup

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

8/29 Instance: Kinky Syrup

Post by puppygirl »

Timeline - Current

Jay nursed his beer like the golden nectar it was to him at the moment. He hadn't slept yet, and he had a run in less than an hour across the city. His wing was still mending, so no flying for him and still no sign of JP. Fuck. How the hell was he meant to do this?

With a practically static whoosh of air and a clanking of the barstool there was now a sign of Jean-Paul. A very nervous and twitchy high energy and raw nerved Jean-Paul but it was Jean-Paul all the same. "Hey."

Jay turned his head, blinking a little, before he suddenly pulled the twitchy bastard into a tight hug. "JP y' sonuvabitch!!" He let out an explosive sigh of relief, holding him at arm's length. "Where d' fuck have y'all been? We've been lookin' all over d' fuckin' place for y' after you disappeared!" His bandaged wing twitched as he waved over the barman for another beer.

He fairly vibrated both in and out of the hug but he did laugh. "Around basically. I've not stopped too terrible much since then but I caught up with myself and realized it must be about time for this."

"This? Yeah...yeah, y'd be about right." Jay didn't have to be a shrink to know JP wasn't good right now, that was for sure. "Ah cain't tell y' how much me an' Johnny've been panickin', ami, we were all but about t' organise a search party for y'."

"I'm sorry, I really am. I'm fine though, don't worry." He put a smile on as his foot jittered like a drill on the floor.

"Yeah, sure y' are, dat's why y'all ain' been back an' dat's why you're vibratin' so fuckin' much you're gonna make dat stool come apart." A drink arrived for the other mutant. He looked over to JP, his heart sinking a little. "...Y'all are runnin', ain't ya?" He said quietly.

"Around the city for the most part. Once in a while I run back home, get some sleep. I mean, I kept my phone. Police are supposed to call that if they want me for questioning or anything...I guess if they want to arrest me they're simply out of luck."

Jay pinched the bridge of his nose. "Why don' you come home, JP? We can sort dis, get you clear."

His heade shook almost too quickly to be much of a response to anyone else. "No, I came too close to really losing my temper at the clean up site. If I'm around them and get goaded again it'll just be more problems...I mean, this way is a problem as well but a less violent and angry one."

Jay looked at JP. "So you're jus' gonna run away from d' problem? Ami, dat ain' gonna fix jack shit, except give Ronnie d' satisfaction of knowin' she got to y'all." He took a drink of his beer.

"Of course she got to me. She'd have to be a good deal dumber to not realize that even if I had stayed. Some problems are better fixed with waiting and patience than battling it head on."

Jay sighed. "Ah cain't exactly lecture y'all on runnin' away Ah guess...but look...y're stayin' safe, right? You ain' jus'...runnin' all d' time, are you?" Fuck. Oh man, the Genoshans weren't going to like this. Hell, he didn't like this. JP was now a liability. He'd kept it from the others for as long as possible but...

There was drumming on the bar now. "No, no, been getting some sleep, eating too. My aunt and uncle were surprised to find me sleeping in my room, that's for certain."

"...Den why're y'all more jumpy den a houdun in a bayou fulla gators, ami?" Jay nodded to his fingers. "Y'all ain' got nothin' to worry about if y'r name's clean. Take it you're stayin' wit' your aunt an' uncle til this all blows over?"

"...I think that was the most Cajun thing I have ever heard you say."

He smirked at that, trying not to laugh too terrible much but...a houdun ina bayou fulla gators...wow. That was...wow. "I didn't do anything but that doesn't mean I have nothing to be worried about."

"Yeah well, Ah been practicin'. Apparently it amuses Mom." Jay smirked. "Ah could start goin' on about how awesome gumbo is an' d' fact Ah'm an actual bona fide hick now if y'all want, but Ah don' think dat's nessecary." He flicked hair out of his face, trying to resist the urge to stretch his injured wing. "Why? Ah mean, y'all ain' done shit an' dere's people at d' school've done worse. Everyone who knows y' knows you ain' got nothin' to do wit' the Brotherhood."

"I think it amuses everyone." Jean-Paul gladly told his friend. "I know, really I do...it's just not a good place for me right now."

"...what's been going on since I took off, anyway?"

"Besides me an' Johnny doin' our nut over y'all? Everyone's worried about y', ami." Jay sighed. "Ah mean...after y' took off like dat...an' no one is exactly friends wit' Ronnie..." He shook his head. "Everyone's jumpy. No one's talkin' to anyone any more."

"T' be honest, nothin' much has been goin' on, except speculation, accusation, worry..." Jay looked at his beer. "Ah miss y'all. No one's smilin' any more."

"...so it's pretty much how I left it, eh?" He asked after a moment to think about it.

"Mmm. Reckon it's gonna stay dat way until dey catch d' real culprit." Jay sighed. "No one's had any insane meltdowns yet, at leas'." He took another drink. "...Thank y' for comin' back to help me, ami. Tell y' d' truth Ah've been doin' my nut tryin' to work out how Ah'm gonna do dis without y'."

"You can't be expected to get everyone safely on their way to Genosha now, can you? Especially with your wing the way it is...though got to say, seems like things have slowed down a lot since no more symbiotes. Even with the Brotherhood stuff I guess it's not seen as bad enough to want to leave."

"Yeah...dere's less dese days, but people're still paranoid, Ah guess. From what Ah can tell, quite a few's joinin' family an' friends already dere." Jay nodded, glancing at his wing. "Tell y' what, not flyin's drivin' me up d' wall." He muttered bad-temperedly.

"Do you want me to run you around town then? We can even fly some." He asked, a bit of a smirk at the corners of his mouth.

"It's the least I can do since you accidentally took a brick for me."

"JP, if Ah knew dat brick was comin' Ah still woulda taken it for y'all." He chuckled. "But non. It ain' dat big a deal, jus' irritatin'. Ah'm gonna hafta stay static, dat's all - you're doin' d' hard work tonight." Jay took a couple of moments, fidgeting with his beer.

"...Ami, Ah haven' told d' guys we're workin' for dat you've done a runner. Dey ain't gonna take it well. So...Ah'm jus' gonna tell 'em you've had a bit of bad news an' are spendin' time wit' family, runnin' back when you need t' help. Dat cool wit' you?"

"Good by me." He nodded, finally taking his drink and quickly finishing it. "It's good and whenever you're ready." He flashed Jay a still frayed smile.

Jay shook his head, finishing his. "Listen, JP...Ah don' like d' fact you're runnin' from dis, but Ah can appreciate why." He pushed himself to stand. "Jus' so y' know...if d' worst happens? Remember Ah got contacts in good places. Genosha's a nice place t' take a vacation."

That earned an actual laugh. "Thanks Jay, hopefully it doesn't come to that...Reed said he'd get me one hell of a lawyer anyway."

Jay nodded, managing a smile back. "Expect me t' keep callin' y'all. You wan' Ah should tell anyone where you are?"

"Reed, tell Reed. Might as well tell Johnny as well. Jeanne-Marie all ready knows."

"Alright." Jay put his hand on JP's shoulder and smiled. "Well, y' an' me got a job to do, ami. C'mon, when it's done Ah'll get d' pancakes again." He grinned. "Genosha or bust, eh?" And somehow, he had to make sure that his contacts didn't find out about this...

And then they had kinky syrupy pancake sex. The end.
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"