8/29 Instance: Happy Hiking

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

8/29 Instance: Happy Hiking

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Timelined for the morning after [Game]I Predict A Riot.

Christopher: Chris kicked the door rather too hard. "Wakey wakey?" He tried to hold everything without dropping it.

Tigra: Tigra jerked awake and sat up rubbing her eyes sleepily. "Wassgoinon?"

Christopher: "Open the door sleepy head." He kicked it again. "Muh hands are a little preoccupied."

Tigra: "Chris?" she mumbled, staring blearily at the door. She crawled from the bed and turned the door handle, yawning and going straight back to the bed to curl up under her blanket again.

Christopher: Chris bumped the door and went into the room, closing the door behind him. "Wakey wakey cutie."

Tigra: "I'm awake..." she told him from somewhere under her pillow.

Christopher: "Liar." He frowned and looked for a place to put the food so he could attack her. "Don't make me come over there." He set the platter on a clear spot and moved towards her bed.

Tigra: "I'm not making you do anything...." she yawned again and curled up tighter.

Christopher: "RAWR!" Chris jumped onto the bed and started tickling her. "Get up!!!"

Tigra: Greer shrieked and flailed, putting claws through the sheets by accident. "Chriiiiiiiis!!"

Christopher: Chris cuddled into her and made a spot for himself. "Yes?" He kissed her cheek.

Tigra: "I was comfy..." she whined, snuggling into him anyway.

Christopher: "You're not comfy with your big snuggly Boyfriend?" He kissed her softly on the lips. "Plus I brought you a surprise."

Tigra: "I was sleepin'.... what's this surprise?" she sniffed, "Is it food?"

Christopher: "So? And yes I brought you breakfast in bed." He snuggled into her getting comfortable. "I thought it was sleepy time?" Chris grinned.

Tigra: "But food...." she wriggled towards the smell.

Christopher: "Just sit still I'll get it for you." He got up and brought the food over to her slowly.

Tigra: She shuffled into a sitting position and patted the blankets down so that they lay flat. "Yay!"

Christopher: "Your breakfast is served beautiful." He sat it down and took one of the glasses of juice as his own.

Tigra: She smiled, leaning to kiss him on the cheek, "You're the best boyfriend ever."

Christopher: "I try." He kissed her neck softly. "There's more but it'll have to wait till after breakfast."

Tigra: "That's okay, I can totally wait til after food. Food is a good distraction."

Christopher: "And I'm not?" He kissed at her neck more.

Tigra: "You want me to waste all this yummy food?"

Christopher: "No. I had to cook it." He laughed and curled up next to her. "Got up really fucking early and messed up a lot of meals up before it to make it tasty."

Tigra: "Awww, you're so sweet." She kissed him again and tucked in to her breakfast.

Christopher: "Yeah I'm sure someone's gonna be pissed at me for using all the eggs." Chris yawned.

Tigra: She giggled, "It's okay, they can't be more pissed at you than they are at me."

Christopher: "Don't make me come back up there." He poked her back gently.

Tigra: "It's okay... safe in here." she nuzzled him.

Christopher: "Eat your breakfast or I'll find something better to do with your time." Chris kissed her side.

Tigra: "I'm getting to it! Jeeze... slavedriver..."

Christopher: "Psh you like the attention." He kissed at her side more.

Tigra: She giggled, "Yeah but I'm also pretty hungry."

Christopher: "Mmm fine I can leave your sexyness alone for a little while then."

Tigra: "You want me to eat this meal you spent hours cooking for me or not? Make your mind up." she nudged him.

Christopher: Chris laughed a little. "Just eat Greer."

Tigra: Greer did just that, settling into silence while she had her breakfast.

Christopher: Chris yawned again and started to fall asleep.

Tigra: When she was done, Greer set the tray to one side and looked at Chris.

Christopher: "Hi there." He smiled sheepishly.

Tigra: "Hey sleepyhead." she cuddled up to him, "Breakfast was really good."

Christopher: "Glad you liked it." He yawned. "Now I'm all tired though."

Tigra: "Nap time?" she nuzzled him.

Christopher: "I'm fine." He pulled her down and kissed her softly on the lips.

Tigra: "Mmhmm? So that's why we're lying down now?"

Christopher: "Don't tell me you don't like it." He ran his fingers up and down her side slowly.

Tigra: "When did I say that?" she smirked, "I'm just making an observation."

Christopher: "Really now?" He kissed her neck softly. "So you should get dressed for the next part."

Tigra: "Yeah... maybe... you gonna let me?"

Christopher: "Do I have to?" He squeezed her hips.

Tigra: "... Do you actually want to go through with this plan you had for today or what?"

Christopher: "Now that you're ontop of me not so much." He grinned.

Tigra: She giggled, "You're hopeless... I'm gonna go have a shower." she kissed his cheek and slid off the bed.

Christopher: "You like it." He got up and downed his juice.

Tigra: "You can lie down for a little while if you want." she ran a hand through her hair and headed for the bathroom. "I won't be too long."

Christopher: "Sure you don't need help?" He laughed a little.

Tigra: "I think I can manage, I'm more awake than you are."

Christopher: "Just take your shower." He got up and gave her a kiss. "I'll wait for you."

Tigra: "Oki doki." She smiled and disappeared into the bathroom.

Christopher: Chris waited for her to get out of the shower. "If I get too bored I'll just come in there with you."

Tigra: Greer didn't take that long, she stepped out of the bathroom with just her hair wet and wrapped in a towel. "So how should I dress? Skin or no?"

Christopher: "You can go fur if you want. We're gonna go on a hike, and I figured if you don't mind we can spend the night together in your nest. I've got packs and stuff ready."

Tigra: She smiled, "That sounds really nice." she pulled out some clothes that didn't mess her fur up and put them on, toweling her hair a little more before dropping the towel in the hamper and going to brush her hair.

Christopher: "Glad you approve." He smiled.

Tigra: "I get to spend the whole day with my awesome boyfriend. Why wouldn't I approve?"

Christopher: "Dunno." Chris sat back on her bed. "Maybe I snore?" He laughed. "I've never listened to myself sleep."

Tigra: She giggled, "Honey I can sleep virtually anywhere, a little snoring isn't gonna bother me." she leaned to kiss him.

Christopher: "Well then there's no reason you wouldn't unless you've suddenly become lazy and don't like hikes." He kissed her softly.

Tigra: She grinned fangily, "Never!" she got up and picked up her tattered old backpack, stuffing a couple of things in and sliding her arm through the strap. "Ready!"

Christopher: "Well I had a pack for you too but I can carry both." He smiled and drug her out of the room.

Tigra: "This bag comes with me everywhere. It's like a tradition." She linked arms with him and laid her head on his shoulder. "We've been through a lot together this backpack and me."

Christopher: "I'll remember that if I ever kidnap you for a vacation." He kissed her again. "Okay back to my room cuz I couldn't carry everything at once."

Tigra: She let him lead her back to the room, waiting patiently while things were gathered.

Christopher: "Uhmm maybe I over packed." He strapped both the backpacks together and onto himself.

Tigra: "Probably... what've you got in there? A house?" she eyed the bags.

Christopher: "Uhmm maybe. I just threw together all my camping stuff and snacks and stuff to entertain us through the night." He kissed her cheek.

Tigra: She giggled, "If you think I need help staying entertained you're mistaking me for someone high maintainence."

Christopher: "Well how do you suggest we entertain ourselves?" He stuck his tongue out at her and attempted to get the bags out of his room.

Tigra: "I can think of a few ways," she grinned, helping him not get stuck in the doorway and closing the door for him.

Christopher: "Well aren't you a dirty little thing today." He grinned back and leaned in to kiss her neck.

Tigra: "I'm always dirty," she licked his cheek, "You just draw it out."

Christopher: "Mmm, maybe we should skip the hike and go straight for the nest." He kissed her neck again.

Tigra: "Nooo I was promised a hike!" she pouted, ".... the nest can be your reward." she grinned.

Christopher: "It better be a good one for me having to wait. It's so hard to keep myself off you." He led her out of the building and off up the trail he'd found.