9/5 Instance: Brotherhood and Loyalty

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

Timeline - Some point after 'Mixed Confessions'

Ronnie didn't even bother with the niceties as jason opened the door to his apartment, thier relationship had grown beyond that, "We have a problem, several problems infact," she said, breezing past him into the living room and her languishing sofa.

"Give me a chance to shut the door before the airing of greviances." He smirked, shutting and locking the door. Ginny wasn't due home for a while and he'd know what the locked door at this time of day meant. "Right, what grade of problem are we talking about here?"

"Fairly major, to use a colloqalism, 'They're onta us!' and not just that jumped up little twat Eddie either," Ronnie sank onto the sofa and sighed, "Adam is cracking."

"He's always been cracking, how severe is the crack?"

"I just overheard him confess to Drake ... the female one that is."

Jason paused as he was getting his and Raven's customary drink. "And how much did he confess to?"

"His involement, it seemed that she'd more than half-guessed anyway," she took the drink, "he didn't name any names, he's scared of us, but it's only a matter of time, my dear, it really is from what they were saying."

"Well, in that case we might just need to step in. Now comes the time I wish we had access to some telepaths, of course. If Emma had only shown more interest."

"Yes, we are sorely lacking on the psychic front," Ronnie nodded, "He's starting to get suspicious of those drugs you've been giving him as well."

"Well, perhaps I can call in a few favours on that front but in the meantime we shall have to come up with something to scare him straight."

"I swear." Jason sat down, passing Raven her drink. "There is nothing in the way of loyalty to a cause in people anymore, is there?"

"It really makes you despair, doesn't it?" Ronnie sighed, "Please tell me you have some good news on the Brickman front? How's that been going?"

"Perfectly." He smiled quite proud of himself. "I delivered an interview on Creed's suicide and the state of his campaign, it looks like things are going through quite well. You'll have a television spot coming up, a debate."

"Excellent, I love a good debate," Ronnie smirked, "Have we revealed Brickman's sudden change in policies yet?"

"I'm thinking the debate would be a good time for him to slide into our camp. It'll be the more widely watched event and can be seen as him stepping away from Creed's legacy publically."

"I was so hoping you would say that," Ronnie gave a small, happy clap, "So shall I leave Adam to you then, or is there anything you would like me to do in the mean time?"

"Be sure he's not alone too often, especially with others such as Lorna. Keep things friendly and light. There might be a little bit of time needed to orchestrate things properly and I do hope to be able to get a telepath handy as well, might have to have a chat with Nova."

"Nova? Are you sure?" Ronnie raised a skeptical eyebrow, "I don't need to warn you not to give too much away there, do I?"

"I work with her daily. I know her politics. There's a reason she asked me to her school, after all."

Ronnie snorted, "Very well, and I can keep our little Toxic company I'm sure, after all, we're Brotherhood, right? We're here to surport each other, arn't we?" She gave him a sardonic smile.

"Until one of us decides he isn't a brother in the cause, of course." He agreed with a slight laugh, raising is glass. "To managing our problems."

She clinked her glass against his, "With extreme prejudice."
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

D: Poor Adam!! *cuddles*

Awesome instance you too. Lovely and dark :evil
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

Rose: YES YES YES! GIVE HIM WHAT HE DESERVES!

Seriously, this instance made me go squee! Love it!
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean