Read our full Game transcripts here!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

9/11 Game: Cryptozoology from the Land of the Rising Sun

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Monday, April 28th

Jean-Paul: "So...who exactly is responsible for this training session?" Jean-Paul sounded nervous as he asked, blinking at the hazy setting that had come up in the Danger Room once everyone had slid inside.

Darren: "I think the fact that Lorna isn't joining us for this is ominous," Darren said.

Wade: "If no one comes up, I'd love to take the blame for this." Wade said.

Darren: "You would," Darren muttered.

Jean-Paul: Jean-Paul took a few more steps into the forest, the scant amount of snow making the proper crunching noise as he did. "This isn't supposed to be Aokigahara, is it?"

Tigra: Tigra looked around, jumping up into a tree because she felt safer there.

Adam: Adam sidled in, staying firmly at the back and quiet, tugging on his glove and keeping his eyes on the ground. For the first time ever, the X-Men uniform didn't bug him, plain blond hair loose around his shoulders. He'd been taking his meds for a while, he'd be fine...and he was really glad JP was here.

Darren: "I think so," Darren scanned the area, "apparently we have to 'beat the boss' at the end, so this oughta be fun."

Jean-Paul: Adam might like that JP was here but Jean-Paul wasn't quite certain what to think about being around Adam...or Tigra, for that matter, bad feelings being pushed back to focus at the task at hand.

Selene: "I can assure you that I was in no way involved in designing this training program" Selene remarked as she looked around. "Even though now that you mention it, Lorna borrowed some of the books on supernatural folklore we found in the back of my shelf."

Adam: "Um...she...might have...asked to borrow some of my books...w-when she came to see me..."

Adam: "Sorry."

Darren: "... Jooooooy, well, I guess we'd better move out then and stay on our toes, people."

Tigra: "At least there's trees..." Tigra added hopefully.

Jean-Paul: "Yeah, creepy death trees." Jean-Paul eyed them carefully, distrustfully as he walked along.

Tigra: "I like trees..." They were her safeplace. She followed them along the branches.

Adam: Adam followed Darren, side-eyeing JP as he rubbed his hands together and wondered vaguely if Lorna had got the copy of the mix he'd slid under her door. "I don't like trees. Things can hide in them."

Tigra: She grinned. Tigra spent a great amount of her time hiding in the trees herself. "I know."

Selene: Selene frowned. "Indeed; these trees look hardly trustworthy."

Wade: "I suggest we use someone's mutant tree chopping powers. Anyone got one?" Wade asked.

Tigra: "I like trees...." she said again.

Wade: "And so does Dogmatix."

Darren: "I think that's why they're here," Darren said, then jumped out of his skin when a man appeared from behind one of the trees, wearing traditional Japanese garb, "Argh! I mean-Hello!" The man bowed at them.

Adam: The other Brotherhood member got a dirty look and sidled closer to Wade. Then realised what he was doing and sidled away, snapping out a blade and looking at it speculatively for a moment.

Jean-Paul: "I'm afraid not." Jean-Paul shook his head to Wade, trying to see farther ahead until..."Oh, hello." He gave an awkward bow back.

Tigra: Tigra cocked her head on one side and watched from above.

Adam: "...Ohai?"

Darren: "You are chosento face the trials, yes?"

Selene: "As foreign as the concept may be for some of you, I suggest we stay calm and focused. I think it can be expected that we will not succeed with rash actions and blunt force, given the nature of the training scenario."

Wade: "Oui," Wade answered the man. "I mean, Si, senor."

Jean-Paul: "Sure, why not. We're 'chosen'."

Darren: "Yes, yes, very good, very good, I show you, yes?"

Jean-Paul: "Oh hey, we have a guide then." Jean-Paul was a bit cheered up at that.

Darren: "I show you good, I see the path, yes, yes," the man bowed again before turning around.

Adam: "Suspicious samurai is suspicious." Adam said quietly.

Tigra: "This is only good if he's not leading us somewhere nice and suited for him to go all creepy stabbity on us...."

Wade: "Unless if the guide is actually the bad guy."

Wade: "Oh the paranoia fills the air like a sweet scent of buttered toast."

Jean-Paul: "Well, only one way to find out." Jean-Paul turned back to their 'guide'. "Yes, please show us."

Tigra: "Mmm butter...."

Wade: "Mmm toast..."

Darren: He then proceeded to bend over, pull up his robe and between his butt cheeks an evil red eye glared at them, "I SEE YOU NOW!" The creature cackled and bounced up into the trees.

Darren: ".... OHMYFUCKINGGODWHATTHEFUCK!!!!" Darren screamed manfully.

Wade: "Mmm butteye..."

Adam: In Adam's opinion, only he was allowed to go creepy-stabbity in this school- "...Goatse. We got goatse'd."

Selene: Selene gave the strange man a wary look, following him nonetheless. "Just for the record, I officially suggest Wade donning a schoolgirl outfit for this, just in case we might happen to run into anything with tentacles..." She stopped dead in her tracks. "Oh, this is so much worse..."

Tigra: Tigra turned around, focusing on the trees behind her to look for the shape, her ears forward and her tail completely still.

Jean-Paul: "WHAT THE SHITTING HELL IS THAT?" Jean-Paul, flailing, was off, bolting in a panicked circle.

Darren: "He had an EYE in his ASS!" Darren flailed, "How the fuck does he ... oh man, I don't even wanna think about it! No wonder it was red thought .... gaaaaaaaah!"

Adam: "Uh. Japanese demon. I don't think, technically, he does, Darren..."

Wade: "Well, now we know we can't surprise buttsecks him."

Jean-Paul: "What are we supposed to do with that? Is it staying gone? Please say it's staying gone."

Darren: Darren was flailing so hard he didn't notice thier pinkeyed friend dropping from the trees and swiping at him with wicked looking toe claws before vanishing again.

Tigra: "I don't think it is..." Tigra mumbled.

Selene: "I think it may be watching us... which is a terrifying thought in itself." Selene grimaced.

Darren: "OH MY FUCKING GOD IT TOUCHED MEEEEEEEEE!" Darren screamed less than manfully, while the claws didn't hurt him the sheer wrongness caused him to morph his gun arm and start taking potshots into the trees, "FUCKFUCKFUUUUUUCK!!!"

Wade: "I think it's got a thing for Mr Robotto." Wade commented, watching Darren flail some more.

Jean-Paul: "Are you okay then?" Jean-Paul managed to stop having a flail and looked up to Darren.

Tigra: "Hey!" Tigra quickly left the branches. "Careful where you point that thing!!!"

Adam: Adam ducked in a blur, a blade snapping out as he crouched and stared balefully at the trees. "Darren! Calm the fuck down! That's rich coming from me but...I don't think potshots are going to help!"

Darren: All the shots missed, as was made obvious by the fact the monster dropped down on Wade next, digging it's toe claws into his shoulders.

Wade: "Oooh, ahh, a little more down the back....ahhhh, yeah, that's it. mmmm." Wade said.

Jean-Paul: "Wade, hold onto it!"

Selene: "Poke it in the eye, Wade!"

Darren: The angry bouncy man started clawing down his back, while Darren took aim, "I'm gonna blast it!"

Selene: "Wait until it looks at you," Selene shouted at Darren.

Tigra: Tigra crouched watching it, deciding not to tackle it off Wade if Darren was going to start shooting again.

Wade: Wade grabbed hold on to a leg, "Now! Get it while I still have skin left!"

Jean-Paul: Jean-Paul zipped over, grabbing the other leg. "I am not going to be poking anything out. What are you little bouncy thing?"

Darren: Darren blasted the critter, blowing a hole in the side of it's head and sending it flying, "Lorna ... that was fucked up, even for you," he said, panting.

Jean-Paul: "I never realized she was quite this...warped."

Adam: Adam stayed in his crouch, watching the thing, blade still out as he tilted his head. "...Seen worse." He decided, standing and sliding the blade away, sniffing for more intruders over the scent of the others. "She's not. The Japanese are."

Wade: "I never realized I could touch my spinal cord." Wade said feeling his back.

Wade: "Fuck this hurts...ow....ow.....ow.....wait..... getting better.....no still ow...."

Selene: "Nice shot, love." Selene stepped up on a larger rock and tried to see where the creature had fallen. "Is it dead? It looks dead. Someone should poke it with a stick. I suggest Jean-Paul."

Tigra: ".... I wish I healed as fast as you..." Tigra had her head on one side while she watched Wade.

Darren: The body dropped to the floor, "You okay Wade?"

Adam: Adam stared at Wade with wide eyes before shuddering and turning away.

Jean-Paul: "...why do I have to poke it?" Jean-Paul was getting his poking stick...but still!

Adam: Adam was about to make a comment to that, but caught himself, shaking his head and looking a little depressed for a moment, concentrating back on watching for others.

Wade: "Getting to okay. Aww, my suit's all ruined now. Wait, no it's not, I got a fancy open back suit now. Evening wear. I can finally go to the ball." Wade said, hand flicking an imaginary lock of hair out from his masked face.

Selene: "Because you're the best at running away in case it comes back to life and wants to eat your face," Selene commented.

Jean-Paul: Jean-Paul approached the creature carefully, prodding it roughly in the side with his stick.

Wade: "OH MY GOD JP!" Wade yelled.

Selene: "Is it eating your face yet," Selene asked from a save distance.

Wade: "Sorry, no, false alarm, thought it moved. Nevermind."

Darren: Darren cracked a smirk at that, "Well that was easy-" at the poke the creature bounced back up with another cackle and swiped at him with it's toe-claws.

Tigra: Tigra clambered back up into the nearest tree. Safer.

Darren: "HOLY SHIT! It did that time!"

Wade: "I have precognition!" Wade said with glee.

Jean-Paul: Jean-Paul bolted, coming back around the other side and giving his stick a swing at it's head this time.

Adam: Adam jumped at the yell, whirling. He flung a hand, eyes flaring red and threw it away from JP and hard against a tree trunk. "Nooo you don't you little shit!"

Selene: "Drat!" Selene sprinted to the closest tree and snapped off a good sized branch. "It's because you didn't go for the eye, I tell you!"

Darren: "Why won't you die?" Darren demanded, shooting at it again, but it bounced away from him, "I STILL SEE YOU!!!"

Wade: "And I see you!" Wade called back.

Jean-Paul: "Okay...calling not it on the eye-poking."

Tigra: Tigra watched it bouncing around, trying to predict its movements and hoping it came close enough. She was gonna jump on it.

Adam: "Don't make me explode that ass-eye!"

Wade: "Hur hur hur, assplode, he he he."

Adam: "Hey...I could totally do that! Want me to assplode him?"

Selene: "I will never be able to watch Avatar again," Selene muttered, while trying to get into a good position to swing at the creature.

Darren: "I would have thought poking anuses was right up your street, Petals," Darren said, laying supressing fire.

Jean-Paul: "...not with eyes in them."

Tigra: Tigra launched herself from the tree and landed on the thing. "Gotcha!"

Darren: "Some people do call it the brown eye," the creature spun around and gouged at Tigra's belly with it's claws.

Adam: Adam stopped, watching, folding his arms.

Tigra: Tigra caught its limbs, growling and clawing back with her own claws. The feral wanted to tear its neck out.

Darren: The creature bent un-naturally so that it's eye was face to face (as were) with Tigra, then with a wicked sounding cackle it squirted sticky, foul smelling pinkish liquid right into her face and growling mouth.

Selene: Selene crossed the distance between her and the creature with a sprint and swung the branch at its side, trying to knock if off her teammate.

Darren: ".... Oh that's just NAAAAAAASTY!!!!"

Tigra: Tigra shrieked and abandoned her prey to try and clean the horrible stuff from her face.

Wade: "EwwwwwwWWWwwwwWww." Wade cringed and ew'ed all about. "That's so gross."

Tigra: "You all have no reason to say Ew! YOU DIDN'T GET IT IN YOUR FACE!"

Selene: Raising the branch to defend herself, Selene cast a brief glance in Tigra's direction and frowned. "And it didn't even ask for a date first... what a rude little thing!"

Jean-Paul: "...oh my god that was the single most disgusting thing I've seen in a while."

Wade: "That's almost as bad as two girls one cup."

Jean-Paul: To add insult to injury, a foot tall and very round little boy spirit popped up not too far away from the scene, pointed at what had happened, and laughed.

Wade: "...I suddenly have an idea for a website."

Adam: Adam flailed a little (though he couldn't help the giggle at Greer) before his eyes flared. "Hey, assfuck. Burn." He balled a hand and the red-rimmed eye flared - then exploded messily.

Wade: "Tigger! Can you get him to squirt on you again? If you can, just let me go get a camera first!"

Darren: "It's worse!" Oh and now the dog from Duck-Hunt? The creature turned to face the group of mutants and started to run towards them- and then promptly blew into meaty chunks.

Jean-Paul: "...However I sort of like the little kid. I could carry him around with me and he can laugh at people with me." Jean-Paul smiled fondly at the little creature before it vanished again.

Jean-Paul: "Now that's quite the explosion."

Darren: The meaty chunks covering Jean-Paul and Selene in holographic gore.

Wade: "Asstounding."

Selene: "You could say that was quite the eye opener," Selene said, shouldering her makeshift bat. "Oh, the pun police is going to get me for this."

Wade: "Those dogs are barking mad."

Jean-Paul: "...I could have lived without some of it, to be honest." He flicked some of the gore off of his shoulder, sighing. "Selene, you didn't just say that. Please say you didn't."

Adam: Adam buffed his nails on the front of his uniform, eyes returning to thair normal blue.

Jean-Paul: "Next time you do that I think I should run for an umbrella."

Darren: "... And we didn't even have to poke it," Darren said, as the hologram faded, "Nice job Adam, Lorna did say we'd have to think tactically and not just rely on brute force."

Tigra: Tigra was finally clean enough that she didn't want to claw her own face off.

Adam: Adam'e eyes widened and he smiled shyly at JP. First thing the guy had said to him and it hadn't been a dig! "Uh. Wh-what? Oh...right. Thanks. Um."

Selene: "If you would like to know my honest opinion, I believe Lorna's only objective with this training session is to gross us out," Selene said, wiping some of the bloody remains off her head.

Tigra: "Well, mission accomplished..." Tigra scowled.

Wade: "You know, one of these days I'll have to get me something that can shoot. Anything. I mean, come on, I just stand here and add commentary. Very helpful commentary, but still. Maybe a bb gun. Or a real gun. Or maybe a bow and arrow. Yeah, I can call myself... Hawknose."

Jean-Paul: "Objective achieved." Jean-Paul muttered, speeding the rest of the goo off. "Heh, you're welcome."

Darren: "Not really, the level hasn't ended," Darren said, hiding behind a tree to avoid being covered in JP's goo.

Adam: Adam's smile just got wider and he settled for bouncing on the balls of his feet, looking around him and tightening the glove of his uniform. "Anytime." He murmured cheerfully.

Jean-Paul: Well, Adam sounded happy enough, Jean-Paul stole a glance to Darren though after witnessing the bouncing and such, not sure what to think.

Darren: "Oh well, onwards and upwards into the scary woods of body horror," Darren said, then froze as two disembodied hands floated up besides him, each holding a coloured roll of toilet paper in thier hand, "Would you like the red or the blue?" A whispy, disembodied voice asked.

Tigra: Tigra retreated back into the trees. She was just going to watch this time. She didn't want more stinky goo.

Darren: "Ummm ... neither, I'm good ... thanks?" Darren said carefully, the hands then floated over to Selene and asked the same question.

Adam: "Oh oh oh red red red!"

Wade: "Red! Go for Red!" wade cheered like an audience member in a tv show.

Jean-Paul: "..they have toilet paper. Toilet. Paper." Jean-Paul did not understand the Japanese.

Selene: "Hey, you're not Morpheus," Selene said, stopping to look up at the strange floating hands.

Darren: The hand with the red paper floated over to Adam and held it out.

Darren: "I'm sure there's a deep spiritual significance here ... but ... it's ... just ..." This was bizzare even for him.

Selene: "Why does everything in here seem to be bowel themed?" Selene frowned as she watched Adam and the ghost hands.

Adam: Adam clapped happily and took it. "Arigato!" It was pretty much the only Japanese word he knew, that and the others he'd picked up from manga, but hey.

Darren: "They're funny about cleanliness in Japan, maybe they just want to give you something to wipe the ass-goo off with?"

Jean-Paul: "Well, that would be pretty nice then." Jean-Paul nodded approvingly at the idea of that.

Darren: The two hands floated serenly into the woods, "... Right, shall we?"

Jean-Paul: "Right."

Darren: "Forwards then men and women!"

Adam: Adam tossed the red toilet paper from hand to hand. "Wonder what I'll need this for..." Not that he cared - JP didn't hate him!

Tigra: Tigra continued to stick to the trees where she felt safer, wishing the toilet paper thing had showed up before she'd used her own tongue and hands to clean her face.

Jean-Paul: The woods seemed to get darker as they went on. "So...think it's night. That doesn't make this worse at all."

Jean-Paul: "We're getting extra credit for this, right?"

Tigra: "Night makes no difference to me... and we damn well better be."

Jean-Paul: "Do you want a sticker?" His eyes rolled a bit as he went on, frowning deeply and stopping as a screech could be heard.

Adam: "Worse things come out in Japan in the dark. Ever watch Sword of Storms?" Adam nodded wisely, tempted to chew on the paper.

Jean-Paul: It was getting closer, and then there was another screech coming with it.

Tigra: Tigra paused in her tree and crouched on her branch, peering into the darkness.

Selene: "Should we ever take another trip to Japan, regardless if mythical or virtual, we'll make sure Calvin doesn't get another excuse to skip class again."

Darren: "... Well that sounded cheery," Darren said, instantly on guard.

Adam: "...Bet I can scream better."

Darren: "Please, don't try, you might summon more ass-eyes."

Adam: Adam raised his face and sniffed, trying to find the scent. "I can blow them up though."

Jean-Paul: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A head soared through the trees, swooping down and throwing itself at Adam, trying to bite any flesh it could get at.

Selene: "I assume hoping for ravenous zombies would be too mundane." Selene barely had the time to drop into a defensive stance when the floaty thing was already upon Adam.

Tigra: "And this is why we don't accept mysterious toilet paper from floating hands."

Darren: "OHMYFUCKINGGODIT'SAVARGOIL!!!" Darren's inner level eight fighter screamed.

Jean-Paul: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The second swooped in, descending on Selene followed by a third flying in circles around to keep them from running away, nipping and gnashing its teeth.

Darren: "Don't let it kiss you!"

Adam: Adam blurred, ducking, a blade already out and swiping at the head, other hand clutching the toilet paper possessively.

Jean-Paul: Jean-Paul ran over to Adam, grabbing the head by the hair and trying to pull it off.

Darren: Darren started shooting at the one circling them, but when he blew throught it's eye it regenerated instantly, "Awww shit."

Jean-Paul: "I don't think that's doing too much to it." The head was holding on to the flesh it had found possessively, possibly growling but couldn't be heard through the screeching of the one corralling them in.

Tigra: Tigra watched from her tree. She had absolutely no desire to help and risk more goo... or something worse.

Selene: Selene grabbed the tree branch with both hands and held it in front of her face, the wood cracking ominously when the floating head buried its teeth in it. "Are you sure? It's making such flirty eyes at me."

Darren: "Wait ... wait ... Japan, not D&D ... I think I know these ones!" Darren yelled.

Selene: "Does that mean I may let them kiss me?"

Adam: Adam scewered the head on JP, pulling a face as it regenerated constantly around the blade. "Yeah? Regenerate from this!" His eyes went red again...and he and JP were showered in brains and gore.

Jean-Paul: "Yeah? Is there a reason they have especially strong jaws? Jean-Paul was still trying to pry the head off of it's bit of flesh...and then it was gone...and then back again as it regenerated. "...oh that was just not worth it that time."

Adam: "Oh eeeew-" His eyes widened. "Wait! Sword of Storms! Darren, can you do a sweep for any still bodies around? Tigra, can you help?"

Selene: Selene pushed away the stick, jumped back, and raised her foot to give the head a fierce kick to... well, the head. The thing flew back several yards, seemed disoriented for several seconds, before it turned back to glare at Selene, its powerful jaws snapping the branch in half. "Ah, drat."

Darren: "Oh yeah!" Darren ducked in and punched the one that was attacking Adam, sending it flying, "Better idea, my scanners are disabled, speeders go search and distroy, we'll try and distract them!"

Darren: The head came flyng back at him, screaming, so he punched it again.

Tigra: "Still bodies? You mean like dead?"

Jean-Paul: "Still bodies? You mean from their previous victims they decided to stash away for leftovers?" Jean-Paul saluted the command though, eyeing the circling head before timing his escape and buzzing ahead.

Selene: "In any case, I assume they must be lacking their heads," Selene tossed in.

Adam: "Not moving. Headless. Bodies for these fuckers!" Adam punted a head out of his way. "Come on!" He followed JP.

Darren: "What Sel said, find them and distroy them! Only way to beat these suckers," Darren backed up to Sel, "You, me and Wade are on distraction duty!"

Jean-Paul: The head attacking Adam did it's best to cling on, definitely growling this time as it nommed.

Tigra: Tigra frowned and jumped over the scene, landing crouched and peering through the trees. She sprinted off in the direction of a shape that didn't look like a tree.

Darren: Darren grabbed hold of the head and tried to pry it off Adam, "Oh suck my robot balls!"

Selene: "I guess that makes sense; somehow..." Selene ducked when the thing zoomed towards her once more and let out another piercing shriek.

Darren: Darren managed to pry the head off, so it turned on him and bit his nose right off, Darren let out a howl as it came away and watched his former matter crumble into silvery dust.

Darren: So he punched it again as his nose regerated.

Selene: That forced Selene to cover her ears, almost making her fall over from the dizziness, and gave the flying head the opportunity to sink its teeth into her arm.

Adam: Adam muttered as the head was pulled off, blurring between the trees and catching up with JP. "They'll be somewhere hard to find." He sniffed. "This way!"

Jean-Paul: Jean-Paul tried to rush forward in something of a search pattern, glancing over as Adam appeared at his side. "Good nose." And knows a thing or two about blood.

Darren: "Wade! Could really use a-Wade?" Darren looked around but the masked student was gone, "... Well shit."

Tigra: Tigra scrambled back into the trees, leaping from trunk to truck, zeroing in on the scent she'd caught. She left the trees again when she was nearer and slid to a stop to survey the scene. What did they do when they found the bodies? Kill them? kick them in the crotch?

Selene: Selene waved her arm, trying to shake off the bite-happy creature. Even though the pressure of its jaws felt immense, the fabric of her uniform resisted its teeth. For now, anyway.

Adam: "Well...in theory I'm a feral." He gave JP an awkward grin, before sniffing again, eyes going red. "When you find the bodies, destroy them - the heads can't return and will die, just like Darren said. This way." He tugged at JP's sleeve, feeling oddly...comatose blood supplies not far away.

Darren: Darren grabbed the one attached to Selene's arm and when it refused to be pried off opted for ramming his thumb in it's eye, "Fuck off my fiancee!"

Tigra: She decided to go for the killing route, giving herself over to the feral - who was more than ready to destroy something after the exploding ass incident. She tore it to shreads.

Selene: "At least there is one good side about these things," Selene held her arm and the attached head firmly in place. "Their eyes are not in unusual places." Raising her other hand, she gave the creature a two-fingered eye-poke, causing it to let go and let out an enraged howl.

Jean-Paul: "Mmmhmm." Jean-Paul was off, still not sure what he thought about this at all but decided that could wait and now was the time to focus on destroying headless bodies.

Jean-Paul: "Adam, up!" He pointed, one body hanging loosely in the branches of one of the larger trees of the forest. "...that's not creepy at all."

Darren: "They have that," Darren grinned as one of the heads let out a pained howl and fell to the ground stone dead, "One down," the second head flying towards him with an enraged scream.

Darren: Darren roundhouse kicked it into the bushes, Chuck Norris would be proud.

Adam: "Gotcha." The body suddenly seemed to deflate and dessicate in front of their eyes as Adam ripped out all the blood, the body shrivelling as the blood whirled around the hemokinetic. "Next!"

Tigra: Tigra panted, straightening up as the feral retreated back into the back of her mind. Killed it dead.

Jean-Paul: The head that had been chasing them fell to the ground and rolled, stopping at Adam and Jean-Paul's feet. "I wonder if that's all of them."

Adam: There was another body not far away, gloved hands conducting the blood around it and the body imploded. "...Is now. Uuuugh." Adam went onto one knee - not dizzy or anything, but feeling oddly sick. The last time he'd used his powers for anything other than levitating, after all, had been to kill someone.

Tigra: Tigra wound her way back to the others, following her own scent, assuming the two speedsters would have gotten the other two heads. Three hunters. Three targets. Simple.

Selene: "Either the eye-poke is their secret weakness, or the others had some success with their bodies." Selene watched as another of the floating heads plummeted to the ground.

Darren: "Just one more to go," Darren said, as the thing circled them warily.

Darren: "What we need is a pointed stick," he said in his best Monty Python impression.

Adam: He shook his head, pushing himself up, red eyes draining back to blue. Get a grip, idiot. You're out of that now and helping people. And they're just holograms. "Right. Is that all of them?" He kicked the head into the trees.

Jean-Paul: "You're good?" Jean-Paul asked before giving a quick run about the area. "I don't see anything else."

Tigra: Tigra looked around when she reached the area with the two dead heads and Selene and Darren. "You guys okay?"

Adam: "Yeah, just...ah, issues, same old. Hey, JP...? Before we go back to the others...um...I-I'm sorry. For everything. If um...if you want to hit me well...can blame it on...on the heads...butpleasedon'thurtmetoobad..."

Selene: "Yes, we're fine," Selene replied and gave Tigra a nod. "Even though those things actually had a bite to match their bark."

Tigra: "At least they didn't have exploding butts...>"

Darren: "Character building and all that jazz."

Jean-Paul: "..I'm not going to fucking hit you." He rolled his eyes at that idea. "I'm a bit better than that, you know." He kicked a bit of snow out of his way. "We should probably get back to the others, yeah?"

Tigra: "I don't need character building. What I need is a shower."

Adam: Adam deflated a little. "Well...you did...throw a pan at me, was just...you know..." He trailed off. "...You're right, we should." He blurred, then paused. "Just wanted you to know. I-it's over now. I'm talking to Lorna." Who cares if JP didn't understand what he meant by that? It made him feel better. "Come on. I can scent our way back."

Jean-Paul: He gave him a bit of a sour look at being reminded of the pan incident. "I was angry at that moment, Adam. Right now I am not that angry. If anyone gets me that angry again, yeah, they'll probably get a pan thrown at them as well." He sighed, nodding and starting on the way back.

Darren: Darren's ducet tones called through the snowcapped trees, "Come on ladies, we haven't got all day!"

Adam: Adam just nodded, elation sort of...dying back as he blurred after the other speedster, tossing the roll of red paper from one hand to the other. "Ohai guiz...miss us?" He smiled.

Tigra: "I thought you two are supposed to be fast? What took you so long?"

Adam: "What do you think? Sex in the woods?" Adam snorted at the cat before looking at the roll. "Do you know how hard it is to blow up bodies? It's effort. Can we keep moving?"

Darren: "I am all in favour od moving out, shall we?"

Tigra: "I didn't blow mine up, I had to destroy it by hand and I still beat you." she rolled her eyes, climbing back into the trees.

Adam: Adam pulled a face and muttered under his breath. "We shall. Come ooooon."

Selene: "Anyway, I believe we should have passed this challenge," Selene said. "Quite effectively, I might add."

Darren: "Yeah, much less flailing and shit-spunk this time," Darren said, making his way deeper into the woods.

Jean-Paul: "Yeah...say we did pretty well here. Sort of afraid of what would be next, though." Jean-Paul was concerned as to what would be next.

Selene: "I'm concerned we didn't encounter anything with tentacles yet." Selene turned to look at the others. "I mean, this is Japanese folklore, after all. There have to be tentacles somewhere in here."

Jean-Paul: "Maybe she thought we all ready had enough experience with tentacles?"

Tigra: "Don't say that... I'm a catgirl... I'm already paranoid...."

Darren: "Pffft, she probably figured we're used to it with me and Judith around," Darren grinned.

Adam: "Mmm...tentacles..."

Jean-Paul: "there is nothing mmm about tentacles...especially if they have suckers on them."

Darren: "Taste good in a cheese sauce though,"

Selene: The woods were slowly replaced with thick bamboo groves, making it even harder to see anything further away than a mere few feet. "Did someone hear that, too," Selene asked, slowing down as she looked around. "Sounded like rustling."

Tigra: Tigra moved through the bamboo on all fours. It seemed entirely natural to be surrounded by bamboo.

Adam: Adam reached up and pulled off some shoots as he walked, binding them together into an evil-looking whippy stick.

Darren: "Maybe Lorna took pity on us and programed in pandas?"

Selene: Selene took point, peering into the shadows as they made their way through the thicket. "It wouldn't surprise me to find evil pandas, to be honest." Pushing through some branches, she found something else instead... a giant chicken, dimly illuminated by the deep red glow of its cockscomb.

Adam: "...Ooooh. Look at the drumsticks on that!"

Tigra: Mmmm chicken.

Darren: "...After the heads and the eye, a giant glowing chicken seems reasonable."

Jean-Paul: "...is it a picnic? Please say it's a picnic."

Adam: "If you don't mind killing, skinning and gutting a giant chicken...then yes, it's a picnic!"

Jean-Paul: "...I can live with that."

Selene: "It's a giant magical chicken," Selene commented. "Maybe it's harmless?" She let out a sigh. "Ah, who am I kidding. It probably is here to avenge all the cockfights ever."

Selene: And with that the giant bird opened its beak and let out a screech, accompanied by a wave of ghostly fire.

Darren: Darren automatically shifted a barrier around the group, "It's it's own barbeque!"

Jean-Paul: "..." Jean-Paul thought this was the time for lapsing back to his Quebec slang swearing.

Tigra: FIRE BAD! Tigra ducked low on the ground.

Adam: Adam flipped back, landing in a crouch, frowning. "...Joy. At least we got our own kebabs here." He extended a blade, chopping the bamboo at an angle and turning it into a javalin. In one smooth, blurring movement and with all his superstrength, he lobbed it over the barrier at the chicken.

Selene: "Cut off its head," Selene yelled after diving to the side to evade the bright flames. She looked up just in time to see the creature vanish just as Adam's projectile was about to hit it.

Adam: "...Motherfuck!" Adam swore. "But won't that just make it run around in circles for ten minutes?" He spun in a crouch, trying to work out where it had gone.

Selene: Selene got back to her feet. "Now I'm even more curious to see if that actually happens." She frowned, looking all around. "So, it's a giant fire-spewing, teleporting chicken?"

Darren: "Apparently so," said the barrier, "any idea what works on chickens?"

Tigra: "Only on real ones..."

Selene: With an eerie screech, the bird reappeared right behind Adam and breathed another wave of bright red flame.

Adam: "A good fajita sauce?"

Adam: "ARGH!"

Tigra: Tigra freaked out and dashed off into the bamboo.

Adam: He twisted, diving and rolling to the side. "Firebadfirebadfirebadohgodburningnoburning-" He curled up in a ball, breathing fast and trying to tell himself he wasn't on fire.

Darren: Darren figured he couldn't go wrong trying to shoot it again, so he did so.

Selene: "I guess killing it with fire is out of the question," Selene said, trying to telekinetically twist some of the bamboo to wrap up the chicken.

Selene: Again, the fiery bird simply vanished into thin air.

Adam: Having finally pulled himself back from panicking, Adam picked himself up. "Right...so...it d-disappears if we try to hit it. Anyone have any clue what this one is?"

Selene: "I have no idea, but we clearly need a new tactic to deal with it." Selene had barely said that when she found herself engulfed in bright flames, the bird having reappeared right behind her.

Selene: Selene instinctively dropped to the ground and rolled, beating at the brilliant flames. Only after a lot of flailing did she realize that the fire hadn't felt hot, at all, but quite chilly in fact.

Darren: "SEL!?" Darren shot at the chicken but it vanished again as he ran over to her, "Sel! Are you okay babe?"

Adam: Adam froze, staring at Selene. "But-what?"

Selene: Selene blinked a few times and looked up at Darren. "I think so," she replied. "This fire feel cold!" Right then the bird reappeared on jumped on Darren's back, pecking him with its beak.

Darren: "ARRGGHHH!" Darren fell fowards, "Henpecked!"

Selene: Scrambling back to her feet, Selene prepared to whack the bird with a stick of bamboo, but stopped herself. "I think it always reappears to attack the person who tried to harm it last," she said.

Darren: "That doesn't change the fact it's pecking me!"

Adam: Adam muttered something, before flinging himself at the chicked silently, blade out and aiming for its head and that glowing cockcomb, hoping the element of surprise might help while it was distracted by Darren.

Selene: "Maybe it'll stop after a while if we let it," Selene mused, watching as it pecked and scratched her fiance.

Selene: This time the bird wasn't quite fast enough, the blade going into its comb a moment before it vanished, leaving a thin trail of red flames behind.

Adam: "...Did I get it?" Adam dropped to the ground. "Please tell me I got it."

Selene: "Not sure," Selene replied, looking around. An instant later the bird appeared again. "Ah, drat!" It stood there for a moment and stared, giving a confused 'bawk' before the cockscomb exploded in a bright firework that tore the bird apart.

Adam: "..." Adam just kinda...stared. "...B'kaaw?"

Darren: "... I think someone needs to have a word with Lorna about these exploding monsters," Darren spared Adam a smile, "Third time you've saved the day here, Twitch, nice work."

Selene: "Who ordered the chicken strips," Selene asked, looking up into the air to watch the rain of feathers.

Tigra: Tigra slunk back towards the others now that the flaming chicken had died. "Is it over...?"

Jean-Paul: "Picnic time?"

Adam: "...I try. Damn sight better than I have done." He muttered something, toeing the ground and actually blushing at the praise. It wasn't something he was used to. "I uh...I watch a lot of...fucked up Japanese stuff...guess it came in useful...?"

Darren: "Yeah, no thanks to you," Darren rolled his eyes, "Picnic sounds go-huh?"

Jean-Paul: "Lets hope it never is useful in real life."

Darren: There was something amid the bamboo ... something red. Darren pulled the bamboo asside to reveal ...

Tigra: "The last time something was throwing fire around I got set alight so excuse me for not wanting it to happen again." she scowled at Darren.

Darren: "WADE!? How the FUCK did you get here? And where did you get those coconuts and that hammock from?"

Selene: "Always attacking the shiny red part seems like sound advice to me," Selene commented and nodded. "Even though it might only come in hand should we ever have to face a horde of mutated baboons."

Adam: "Hey, I had to knife a bunch of zombies that exploded into confetti. Don't doubt that it might."

Darren: "... Is there alcohol in that coconut? There better fucking be and you'd better have spares man."

Tigra: Tigra sighed and shook her head, moving towards the exit. She was never going to feel a part of this team.

Jean-Paul: "...so. I'm claiming breast meat...I think there's enough for everyone though."
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
PsychoKez056
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by PsychoKez056 »

XD lol
:zim - They'll be no sun in the morning. They'll be no moon at night. The stars will perish without warning. These lines proclaim the death of light.- :gir
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Much like Rambo, Wade can go into the jungle with a toothpick and a knife and build a shopping mall. Here he didn't have a knife or a toothpick, that's why he only ended up with a coconutty drink and a hammock.