9/24 Instance: As Inhumanely As Possible

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

9/24 Instance: As Inhumanely As Possible

Post by puppygirl »

Timeline - 'Just before todays game'

Darren blinked iin the dim light ... he was having trouble thinking ... like ... like a corrupted file or ... or ... something ... he couldn't really see either and when he called, his voiced sounded weak and staticy, "H-Hello .... Sel?" This didn't feel like a hangover?

Adam groaned weakly at the voice, coughing wetly before clearing his throat. Everything hurt, and he was pretty sure the reason he was seeing double was probably to do with the ringing headache. He looked up, forcing himself to focus.

"...Darren?" He managed, twitching as the memories started filing in. "Oh...oh god..."

"... Adam? ... The fuck's going on? Why do I feel so .... weird, where are we?" Darren tried to look around the room they were in ... looked like ... maybe an old basement?

Adam went to rub his nose and then whimpered. Broken. Of course, he'd been worked over pretty damn well in the van, wasn't he? "A-at...at a guess...either...either Brotherhood o-or..." He whimpered a little. "I don't know! Why have they got you? Why are you here?"

"Oh god...do they have Lorna too? I-I can't tell, I-" He felt like when Kevin had depowered him. "What's wr-wrong with me?"

"Lorna?" Darren was now very confused and starting to think that maybe this wasn't some kind of post-wedding prank, "No ... she was ... she was at the wedding," he was starting to feel a little clearer, "Adam ... what the hell is going on?"

"Well...considering I've been beaten the shit out of a-and I got snatched from a coffee shop...w-wedding? You were...oh shit...it was your wedding today." Adam coughed again, trying to move his hand and a wrenching pain shuddering up his arms. He finally looked down - and squeaked pathetically.

His blades had been forced out and actually nailed to the walls, the bone splintering around it, and the arm that had been shot ached like hell. "Oh god, oh god, oh god-"

"Yes, it's my wedding today, and I intend to get back to it," slowly he was getting awareness of the rest of his body back, and as his vision finally cleared he realised that he couldn't see Adam at all, he tried to move and found that his arms had been bound somehow behind his back and that his feet weren't touching the floor.

Just as he was about to ask Adam (again) what the hell was going on, a man appeared in his vison, and brought the startling realisation that he'd lost his 360 vision. The man wore a balaclava that hid his face, "Good evening, Warlock," the man sneered, setting off imediate alarm bells.

Adam heard the man. Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck. "Hey, hey, leave off him, it's his wedding." He coughed again. "Why've you got him anyway? He hasn't done anything - a-and who are you? Don't you know it's i-illegal to take people off the streets?" Okay, he didn't recognise whoever it was...and there'd be no reason for Brotherhood to hide their identities.

"It's illegal to snatch people off the streets, stray mutts to be put down is a civil service," there was the sound of the man slapping Darren across the face and then the spikey haired mutant piped up, "That doesn't hurt you know, and just for that, Imma gonna kick you across every continent and then punt you to Jupiter!"

The man smirked behind his mask as Darren tried to pull himself out of his restraints, and at the look of pure horror that crossed Darren's face as rather then the expected result of him flying off and punching the man, he just swung from the chain, "... What the FUCK is this shit!?"

"Put...down? You're the FoH, aren't you?" Oh god. That was worse. "Why've you done this - we're just kids!" At which point Adam suddenly wheezed as he was kicked between the legs, going crosseyed and trying not to pull against his nailed blades. He looked up blearily, another man looming over him.

"Yes. We are." The other man sneered through his balaclava. "And no, you're not. Kids don't murder people...Toxic. Kids don't hang people off hooks...do they?" The man jerked Adam's head up by his hair and backhanded him, making him yelp and tears fall as the colour drained out of his face.

Darren struggled futily against his bonds, "The fuck have you people done to me!? When I get out of this-" "When?" The man before him smirked, "You won't, you're nothing with your special powers 'hero', and we're gonna prove it to the whole world, start the cameras!"

Darren paled, "Cameras? Why the fuck do we need camera- ... oh no, oh no, no, no. HELL no are you pulling this shit on us!?" The man ignored Darren's cursing and struggling as he held up some large pieces of card up to a small camera, and when he was done he turned back to him.

"... What're you doing? What're your fucking demands?" Darren asked heatedly, looking down at his feet as they kicked against the air, he was still wearing his wedding tux ...

"Demands? Oh, no demands, we just want to show the world what you realy are, a fucking freak of nature, you know what we gotta do to freaks like you, we gotta cull them, to keep the gene pool pure," he turned and started fiddling with some machinery in the corner, "figured you might wanna know something before we get started though, Warlock."

He stood up, "It was a mutant who gave us to you, and apparently a mutant who fucked with your powers so we could do this, mutants who you wanted to protect," the man lifted the cover off his face long enough to spit in Darren's face, the mutant man recoiling with a snarl before making another atempt to hit him, as futile as before.

"Just figured you'd like to know that, something to keep you warm ... I hope you fucking die thinking it too," he gave the signal to role the camera and flipped thw switch on his machine.

For a few seconds, nothing happened and Darren frowned, then he felt energy surging through him, more and more, hotter and hotter ... and it started to build ... and it was painful, he shouldn't be able to feel pain. The power grew and grew and without access to his powers he had no way to release it, Darren winced, eyes sliding shut.

The wincing started to turn into pained whimpers as his energy lines started to glow, brighter and hotter, and as they reached maximum capacity with still no release Darren started to scream in agony and writhe, all caught on camera.

Adam's eyes widened before he tried to struggle against the nails as Darren screamed. "No...no no no!" He tried to get to his blood abilities - and froze when he couldn't. The guy with him chuckled darkly. "Feeling sorry for your friend? You do know, Brotherhood, the man was right. Your own Brotherhood gave you to us."

Adam actually growled, despite himself. "I guessed that. You idiot! I would have told everything..." He trailed off, eyes suddenly catching the camera behind the man. "...What's...what're you doing?"

"You don't need it repeating, Toxic. You are a murderer. Yes, they told us about that." The man pulled out a knife. "Luckily you're not as...complicated as your friend. Just needed an inhibition collar for you."

Adam's eyes were fixed on the knife as it glinted in the low light. "You're going to kill me." He said quietly as the camera was switched on, his very own boards were held up and then the guy came back. "You're going to kill me."

"...Eventually, yes." The guy chuckled again. "Alright, emoboy...you like cutting, don't you? Let's see how much..."

Adam started screaming a lot sooner than Darren did.
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"