12/14 Instance: Nerd Time

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

12/14 Instance: Nerd Time

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after Call Yourselves Heroes

Danny: Danny sliced his tomatoes evenly into thick, fat, slices and hummed to the jazz music playing from the BOSE Music Player in the kitchen.

Johnny: Johnny slipped into the kitchen, blinked at its occupant, and moved to give him a hard shove, "You asshole!"

Danny: Danny stumbled backwards, the knife dropping from his hand as his other hand shot out, catching Johnny's still extend arm by the wrist and pulling him downwards and then into a headlock. "In two seconds I can have you unconscious. What is this about?" He demanded.

Danny: "I have left Susan alone! There have been no problems! What is going on?!"

Sue: Sue could hear yelling and she recognised the voices, she hurried to see what was up. "What the hell's going on in here?!"

Johnny: Johnny struggled against the headlock, putting an elbow into Danny's side, "You fucking knocked me out!"

Danny: "I have not! But keep this up, and I might!" He tried to bring the struggling Johnny to the ground. The elbow to the ribs didn't help. "Ow! Did you just burn me?"

Johnny: "No, but I will!"

Sue: "Hey! Knock it off!" Sue sent a ram at them to knock them apart.

Danny: Danny went sprawling onto the kitchen counter, knocking over pots and pans.

Johnny: He toppled over as well, landing on top of Danny and scrambling away once he realized he was on top of the other guy.

Sue: "What the hell is this about?!"

Johnny: "He tried to kill me!"

Sue: "Don't be ridiculous."

Danny: "I did no such thing!"

Johnny: "You tried to bash my face in with my desk chair!"

Danny: Danny began to laugh. "When did I become a 'professional wrestler'?"

Johnny: Johnny shot a blast of fire at him, purposely aiming just past his head.

Danny: Danny was furious with this and reached forward to grab Johnny by the shirt, his fist raised and energized, glowing it's purple hue.

Sue: "Do I have to knock you both on your asses again?!" She put up a forcefield between them.

Johnny: As Danny went to grab him, Johnny switched forms, bursting into flames before attempting to go for him again. He scowled at the forcefield he ran into.

Danny: "if he doesn't explain himself soon and back up his ridiculous accusations, I might knock him through the walls of the school!"

Johnny: "I didn't think you tried to brain me needed much more of an explanation."

Sue: "No one's knocking anyone anywhere!" She expanded her forcefield to push them apart.

Danny: "Watch me!" Danny said, pointing to Johnny. "You have dishonored me greatly with your lies! You will pay for your disrespect!"

Sue: "Stop it! Fighting doesn't solve anything!" she swiped at her nose with the back of her hand.

Danny: Danny sighed and stepped back. "I want you to explain yourself..." He said while gritting his teeth.

Johnny: "You came into my room last night to emo about your failed relationship and bashed me in the head," Johnny said, rolling his eyes.

Danny: Danny frowned. "I did no such thing."

Johnny: "You so did! Look!" he pointed to his face.

Sue: "Right... okay so.... Johnny's being whacked over the head by clones..." she pinched the bridge of her nose, dropping the field.

Danny: "I did not! I was training with Max! We missed the alarm! By the time we got back, the situation had ended! I still don't even know what happened!"

Johnny: "Well, I tried to leave to help with the alarm, and you knocked me out."

Sue: "Pod person?" Sue offered.

Danny: "I didn't knock you out! Look, be logical! You live in a mansion with mutants, couldn't it have been someone tricking you? Aren't there morph-power-type mutants? Or that Jason fellow, who can make you think you're seeing one thing instead of another?"

Johnny: His eyebrow raised, "That Jason guy who doesn't live here?"

Danny: "I did not hit you Johnny! Despite what you may feel about me, one thing I have learned in my years of being raised in a school for martial arts is unwarranted violence only begets more unwarranted violence!"

Danny: "And I had no reason to hit you!" He threw up his arms. "And I wasn't even in the building! You're either lying, crazy, or you have been tricked!"

Sue: "I'm not ruling the second one out..." Sue weakly pulled a chair to her and sat down.

Johnny: "I'm not crazy!"

Sue: "If you say so..." she patted him absently and lay her forehead on the cool tabletop.

Johnny: He scowled and eyed Danny, "How do we know you aren't crazy?"

Danny: "Johnny, I didn't hit you! Not to mention, if I had, why would I use a chair? I have an IRON. FIST."

Danny: "It hasn't failed me yet!"

Sue: "Shh.... no more yelling.... headache.... shhhhh....." she waved a hand at them to signal for quiet time now.

Johnny: Sighing, he gave up on arguing and glanced to Sue, moving to sit down next to her, "Are you okay?"

Danny: Danny picked his knife back up and went back to slicing tomatoes. "It doesn't make any sense, why would someone hit you, Johnny? And impersonate me? And right as you were getting up to see about the alarm? What even happened last night?"

Sue: "I'm fine.... there was some woman snooping around... I went to see what was going on but didn't stay long... figured I should find a staff member..."

Johnny: He paused for a second, deciding some honesty wouldn't kill him, "Who wouldn't want to hit me?"

Danny: "Who hates you enough they would wake you up to hit you? With a chair? While impersonating me?" That was the part he really couldn't get over. Why him?

Johnny: "Because you and I don't get along...?"

Danny: "What did the faux-Danny speak to you about? You know, before he clocked you with a chair."

Johnny: "Sue."

Sue: Sue lifted her head, "Huh?"

Johnny: "No, no... He talked about you."

Sue: ".... Why?"

Johnny: "Um..." Johnny looked between the two of them.

Danny: Danny durned beet red. "I... I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have woken you up just to talk about you." He cleared his throat and then continued. "Did he start with that? This person knew about our relationship?"

Sue: She frowned and put her head down again.

Johnny: "Well, no... I mean..." Johnny sighed, pausing to think about it, "He asked about Curt first and where he was... Then, he brought up Sue..."

Danny: "He asked if your roommate would be around?" Danny thought back to instructions in operations involving distraction. "Sounds like he was purposely occupying your time, keeping your attention. Why would he care about Curt? Unless he wanted to make sure he wouldn't be interrupted. By a mutant who could sense he is not the same?"

Sue: Sue lifted her head a little to turn her face towards Johnny, "Tea?" she gave him a pleading look.

Danny: Danny sighed and went to prepare some of his own green tea.

Johnny: He just nodded at the request and got up, "I don't know."

Sue: "So... you have an evil twin... that's... trippy..." Sue turned her head to look at Danny.

Danny: "I don't think... though anything is possible as of late, I suppose..."

Sue: "It's a pod person... Johnny next time you meet him go all flamey and see if he freaks out...."

Danny: "Wouldn't I freak out normally, as well? I mean... he is trying to burn me... How is that going to clarify anything?"

Sue: "Pod people do this screamy thing... you should watch Invasion of the Bodysnatchers."

Johnny: Johnny nodded sagely.

Danny: "You stopped speaking english."

Sue: "I haven't... you just need some nerding time."

Johnny: He finished up the tea and set a mug in front of her, taking his seat again. "Nerd time is scary."

Danny: "What is Nerd Time?" He asked quizzically.

Sue: "It's the time you have when you watch awesome things."

Johnny: "Or things you get beaten up for..."

Danny: "I'm confused, which is it?"

Sue: "Awesome. That's what... I'll show you some time.... well if you want..."

Danny: "I'm all set, I think." He said, putting his hand up in a sing of backing off.

Johnny: "I don't blame you," Johnny muttered.

Sue: "Okay... well if you change your mind... or I could lend you stuff if it's just me…."

Danny: "It's fine." He said while shaking his head. "I'm all set. I don't need that, right now, but thank you."

Sue: She sighed and sipped her tea. Well she'd tried.