Hotel Transylvania

Timelined fics featuring our current students and others.

Hotel Transylvania

Postby JackSkulls » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:16 am

Timelined right after Instance: Differing Opinions

Day 1

Chris had to admit it was a lot easier getting through the airport without all of his piercings. He did miss all of his tattoos though. Once he was through all the security checks and finally boarded on the plane he pulled out his phone and started looking up a few different tattoo artists so he could think about it more. Eventually he had to turn the phone off and try to get comfortable for the short trip.

The flight was as uneventful as the drive to the resort. Dealing with the car rental company was by far the most stressful thing he'd had to do all day and that wasn't really that bad. He parked the car, checked in and got settled into his room just enjoying the relaxing setting. Chris hadn't set up any activities for the first day, he had just wanted a stress free day to himself, and that's exactly what he got.

Day 2-3

The next two days were just as uneventful. Chris had scheduled a bunch of different activities to reduce stress and went to each one at their respective times. He had decided to wear an inhibitor just to make sure his powers didn't interfere with anything, especially the massage. After a little relaxation and doing his best to avoid any triggers he was finally starting to unwind. The need to bash away at things finally subsided and he just enjoyed his time alone.

Laying in bed Chris stared up at the ceiling. All the free time was giving him time to think about what he would be going back to. A pissed off girlfriend, who might not even be his girlfriend when he came home. His Ex-Wife who was being oddly nice to him, for what reason he had no idea. In his mind she had every right to rip him a new one. That all piled up with being a teacher, made it completely clear to him why he was having a breakdown.

Day 4

Chris got up on the fourth day, got out of bed and slowly made his way to the bathroom to take a shower. He stripped down and turned on the shower, but as soon as he started to wash off he had a horrible realization. His right hand had changed back into a clawed monstrosity. "Holy fuck!" He jumped out of the shower and quickly got dressed while searching for his phone. "Damn, damn, damn. I told her this shit wasn't over. What the hell is happening. I'm hallucinating, come one go back!"

Phone in hand he dialed Carol's number carefully, the claws making it impossibly hard to dial. He couldn't get through the first time so he tried again. The second time he at least let it go to voicemail. "Carol, mega problem! Call me when you get this. Meet me in Boston, I'm driving back now. M...maybe bring back up." Chris was in complete panic mode. He grabbed only the essentials, wrapped his clawed hand in a towel to hide it, and ran to the rental car to drive back to Boston. He knew there was no way he could get back to Boston by plane.
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Return to In-Continuity Fic