5/2 Instance: A Good Place

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

5/2 Instance: A Good Place

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Paige: Paige sat on her and Eve's bed, curled up a bit with her pink blanket. She lazily read through her notes, dreading the upcoming test.

Eve: Eve headed back to the room after some more training with Rankin. He was tired and covered in sweat and dirt. He opened the door and walked in, pulled his shirt off and threw it in the hamper.

Paige: Paige's face lit up when she saw him. "Eve!" She quickly tossed her notes aside and rushed to him, pulling him into a tight hug.

Eve: Eve smiled when she jumped off the bed to him and pulled her tight against his chest. "Hey baby, miss me?" He said with a grin.

Paige: Paige nodded, snuggling into his chest. "Very, very much."

Eve: He rubbed her back and kissed the top of her head. "I missed you too." He said and gave her another kiss. Eve picked her up and sat her back onto the bed.

Paige: Paige pulled him down beside her.

Eve: Eve leaned down, but put down his hands and stopped himself from getting on the bed. "I'm all dirty baby, don't wanna mess up these beautiful sheets of yours." He grinned at her.

Paige: Paige gave him a nuzzle and kissed his nose. "Go get cleaned up then." She took another kiss though.

Eve: Eve smiled at her, stood up and walked over to the closet. He kicked off his jeans and grabbed a towel and headed for the shower.

Paige: Paige watched him protectively until he was safely in the bathroom. She picked up her notes and started reading them again.

Eve: Eve shut the door behind him, turned on the hot water and jumped in. Few minutes later he was nice and clean and he toweled himself off, pulled on his boxers and walked back into the bedroom.

Paige: Paige all but pounced on Eve once she saw him again.

Eve: Eve caught her in the air again. "Where were we?" he said raising his eyebrow.

Paige: "Here." Paige didn't waste further words. She just kissed her man.

Eve: Eve smiled at her enthusiasm(sp). "Good place to be." He said falling back onto the bed with her.

Paige: Paige giggled at that. She moved a hand to his cheek and kissed him again.

Eve: Eve felt the tension from the training fading away. He moved a few stray bits of hair out of her face.

Paige: Paige nuzzled the hand against her face. "I've missed you so much, baby."

Eve: "I know, the teachers are keeping us busy." He cupped her head in his hand and rubbed his thumb across her cheek.

Paige: Paige looked at him sadly. She hadn't realized just how much they had been apart lately. She didn't like it.

Eve: "What's the matter baby?" He asked and slipped his other arm around her.

Paige: Paige hugged him tightly, hiding her face against him. "Just don't like being apart this much."

Eve: "I know, I don't like it either, but it does make our time together more special eh?" He said with a smile, trying to cheer her up.

Paige: Paige smiled. "Yeah!" She stayed buried in his chest though.

Eve: "We'll just have to make the best of the time we get to spend together till this stuff is over." He said running a hand down her hair.

Paige: Paige nodded. She smiled and relaxed, looking up at him finally. "I love you."

Eve: "I love you too." He said looking into her bright blue eyes.

Paige: Paige looked back into his chocolate ones before she gave him a light kiss. "Hey baby?"

Eve: "Yes?"

Paige: "Where do you think we'll be in a few years?"

Eve: "I don't know..." He thought for a second, "Hopefully outa school." He added grinning.

Paige: Paige giggled and kissed him. "I'm serious!"

Eve: Eve made a serious face. "Well... Seriously?... I'll be outa school, but I promise to come back and visit you while you still have classes." He said trying his best to keep from grinning.

Paige: "EVE!!!" Paige laughed and 'punished' him for that with a big kiss.

Eve: "What?" He made an innocent face. "You keep kissing on me like that I can't think right."

Paige: "Oh if you want to complain..." Paige trailed off and pretend to try to get up.

Eve: Eve pulled her back down on top of him. "Hey hey, don't you go teasing me!" He said playfully. "But really, I don't know, we'll just have to stick together and see where we end up." He gave her a kiss on the forehead as he looked up into her eyes again.

Paige: Paige giggled as she was pulled down. "Well, I hope we'll be just like this." Paige laid her head down onto his chest.

Eve: "Heh, not a bad place to be." He rubbed her back again as they lay there.

Paige: "Comfortable and warm." Paige reached for her pink blankie, which was just out of reach.

Eve: Eve saw her reach for the blanket, so he grabbed it for her and pulled it over them. "Better?"

Paige: "Much!" Paige thanked him with a kiss. "Thank you!"

Eve: "Your welcome." Eve reached back and grabbed the head of the bed and pulled the 2 of them across it and settled his head on the pillow. "There we go."

Paige: Paige stroked his cheek gently. "How was training?"

Eve: "Tiring... Even for me... Hate to see how the others are feeling right about now..." Eve said, absentmindly strokeing her hair.

Paige: Paige nodded. "I just wish I could make it easier for you."

Eve: "I know, but no pain no game right?" Eve thought back to the stupid saying, "I used to hate it when dad told me that.."

Paige: Paige giggled at him. "Still... don't want you hurting." Paige snuggled into him.

Eve: "I don't want me hurting either, so train now so that wont happen later." He held onto her shoulder for a second and then started to rub her back again.

Paige: "Well, if you do get a bruise, come visit me in the med lab! I'll make it allll better!"

Eve: "Heh, deal. You kiss my boo boo's and make them feel better?" Eve said grinning.

Paige: "Yep! I kiss your boo boos and make them better!"

Eve: "Deal." He said, and took one now for good measure. "So you have anything important planned for tonight?"

Paige: Paige shook her head. "I wasn't expecting you in early."

Eve: "Hmm.. Well. How bout we just stay in for the night anyway? Can watch a movie or something till we fall asleep."

Paige: "Can I have lots of these?" Paige stole a gentle kiss.

Eve: "Anytime ... You.... want." He said giving her a kiss between each word. Eve sent a small light out and borrowed some TK, and used it to lock the door.

Paige: Paige shifted a bit and moved into another kiss, staying in that one.

Eve: Eve ran his fingers into her hair and rubbed her back as a stray thought turned out the lights.

Paige: Paige relaxed and kissed her sweetie, the tensions of the past little bit getting shoved aside.

Eve: ((And fade to black.))
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.