5/17 Instance: All My Hate

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

((Timeline two days after 'The Great Escape' please))

Rahne: Rahne stood with her head resting against the bars in the door of her cell. She had no idea how long she'd been down here, in the dark, alone. Felt like years ...

Rahne: She closed her eyes as she felt them start to water again ... alone in the dark ... miles and miles underground in God-knows-where ... alone.

Rahne: She'd tried to run away ... but they had tranqs in thier guns ... and then she woke up in this tiny room, collared again, caged again ... like an animal ... "Vic ..."

Ocelot: Ocelot smiled as he opened the door to the cells, he'd been summoned by one of those higher up.

Ocelot: He'd also been banned indefinatly from assosiating with the lone wolf, but this was a new base ... so easy to get lost.

Ocelot: Ocelot whistled slightly tunelessly as he ambled down the corridor. The loss of Creed had...irritated him somewhat but at least he still had his favourite chewtoy.

Ocelot: He stopped outside a door, leaning against the wall opposite and folding his arms as he regarded the crying face at the bars with a grin.

Ocelot: " 'Ello darlin'."

Rahne: Rahne's head shot up, dareing to hope for a moment that accent made it Vic's voice-

Rahne: Her eyes narrowed when she saw who it was, right words, right accent, wrong person "Ye ... wha' ye wan' ... sir." She hissed, her voice cracking slightly as she glared at him from behind the bars.

Ocelot: "Oh, nothin' nothing, babes." He smiled easily notsobignowareya and shifted his weight. "Just you've been through a traumatic time an' I figured you coul' do with a friendly face."

Ocelot: "And what's friendlier then your ex-lover's father?"

Rahne: StoptalkinglikeHIM!! "Ye'd face'd be friendlier if I tore tha rest o' it off sir," she snapped, her fingers twitching.

Rahne: "An' ..." she froze "Wha ye mean ... 'ex'?"

Ocelot: "You mean they didn' tell ya, sweetheart?" Ocelot's face turned sombre. "Oh damn....heartless bastards."

Ocelot: He looked down and sighed, for once the smirk gone. "Sweetheart....babes....doll, I'm really sorry but....he didn' make it."

Ocelot: "They caught up wit' him just before he got ou' and.....well, we found out that the healing factor won't compensate for a grenade."

Ocelot: "His own fault for putting up a fight." Ocelot sighed gustily. "I've lost my own flesh and blood. Just a shame Ratty was standin' next to him when it went off...."

Ocelot: "Y'll be happy to know Braddock got out though!" He grinned, suddenly brightly. "She locked the door on Sabes. Used you as bait and Toby Junior as a distraction. Good t' know you have good friends."

Rahne: Rahne stood frozen, her face drained of what little colour it had, no ... no ... he was lying ... no nononononoNONONONONONONONONONO!!!!

Rahne: She lunged forwards and slammed into the door, both arms trying to swipe at Ocelot through the bars "Ye lyin' ye sick, disgustin'pieceoffuckin'SHIT!!" She screamed through angry tears. No! It was a lie. Not her Vic! Vic wasn't dead! He couldn't be! VictorVictormyVicnononopleasemymateminemineVICTOR.

Ocelot: Ocelot let Puppy flail pointlessly for a few minutes. It seemed to amuse her.

Ocelot: He sighed again, delving a hand into a pocket and digging out a small remote. If the guards were stupid littlepathetichumans enough to let him pick their pockets.....hmm. He looked up at Rahne and grinned. "Wonder what this button does...."

Ocelot: "Wolfsbane?" He smirked as she looked up at him, snarling. Pretty. "Be a good little mutt and sit for your master." He clicked the button.

Rahne: Rahne jerked suddenly and let out a howl of pain as she felt her whole body snap and fell back, smacking her arm off the bars with a crack as she fell.

Rahne: She lay dazed for a moment on the floor, her body twitching a little and there was a dull, burning pain around her neck, under the collar.

Rahne: She groaned "Tha hell was tha'?" She whimpered.

Ocelot: "Shock collar." Ocelot smirked. "They ain' letting you escape so easily, doll."

Ocelot: "It's a good way of controlling dangerous animals, wouldn't you agree?" He pocketed the control again. "Junior woulda looked pretty nice in one....if he had a neck left, of course."

Ocelot: "An' as fer lying, sweetness.....he's either been blown to bits by a grenade while trying to get out and get help for you.....or he left you." Ocelot said slowly. "Left ya t' rot in here while he goes and finds a new toy."

Ocelot: "Which would you rather believe? What would Viccy do, eh? What would you like him t' do?"

Rahne: Rahne pushed herself up onto her feet, rubbing her neck and glareing at Ocelot from under her dulling hair, her whole body was aching.

Rahne: No ... Vic wouldn't leave her here alone ... not with Ocelot "Shut up! SHUT UP!" She covered her ears and backed away from the door But if Vic would never leave me thenthatmeanshe'sdeadnononohecan'tbedeadcan'tcan'tcan't.

Ocelot: Ocelot grinned as he watched the realisation hit. "Poor, poor pup." He murmured almost gently. "Now who's gonna save you, eh?."

Ocelot: "Boyfriend dead, casual shag - that Cajun lad, yeah? - dead, family dead....the only person who knows you're in here is Baby Braddock." He smirked. "An' she's hardly gonna tell anyone where y' are."

Ocelot: "She's probably told them all y're dead. Besides...." He dared to lean in a little, still out of reach of Rahne's hands. "Who'd come back for a worthless piece of dog meat like you, you hairy, disgusting excuse for a poodle?" He said kindly.

Rahne: Rahne cringed, crouching lower on the floor and covering her head with her arms, what little hope she'd had left draining away, leaving her feeling empty. "I hate y'"

Ocelot: 'I hate you'? That just made it more fun. Ocelot grinned. "Well, don't worry about the dead lover part, pup. You'll find the original model far, far better then that. Where d'ya think the boy learnt it, eh? It's in the genes." He tapped his head.

Ocelot: A nasty, twisted smile crossed his face. "I do hope you taste as good, you know. He said you did. Did you know he begged for ya, Rahney? Told him I'd hurt you if he didn't. So cute. Now he's dead, of course, so he won't know if I touch you, eh?"

Rahne: YouhurtVicyoumadehislastdayshellonearthkillyouripyouappartIHATEYOU Rahne looked up at Ocelot through the bars, her eyes blank "Ye raped him. Ye made him sad." She said, her voice contained no emotion.

Rahne: She stood up slowly, and walked towards the door, her body stiff. She wrapped her hands around the bars and pulled herself into them, bringing her face as close to the fuckin'freakfuckin'monsterIHATEYOU man "If ye ever, ever, c'me near me again, if ye ever get within m' reach," she said, her voice and eyes still dead "I will tear ye open wit' m' own two han's, strangle ye wit' ye own entrails an' make ye watch m' rip out ye withered, dead heart."

Ocelot: Ocelot pretended to consider that. "Yup. Guess I did." He grinned suddenly. "Well, best be off, pretty. Got an appointment with a Rupert. Until next time, lover." He gave her a wave and walked out, laughing. Mission accomplished.

Ocelot: Once he'd got out of the door, he allowed himself a small shudder. That last little bit....that had been creepy....and he actually found something new flaring up.

Ocelot: Was he...actually afraid of that hairball?

Rahne: Rahne watched him leave Ihateyou her face still blank. She felt empty inside, hollow.

Rahne: "Boyfriend dead, casual shag - that Cajun lad, yeah? - dead, family dead" They were all gone, she was alone "the only person who knows you're in here is Baby Braddock" no one was comming for her "Who'd come back for a worthless piece of dog meat like you, you hairy, disgusting excuse for a poodle?" No one was going to save her now.

Rahne: She had ... nothing now, nothing left. Victor .... No hope now. IhateyouIwillkillyou.

Rahne: She looked down at the floor, if they were all gone ... there was one last thing she could do. Ihateyou If there wasn't any hope ... there was hate, hate filling up that empty place inside.

Rahne: She'd make Ocelot beg by the end...
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Oh man. What do you say to that. Awesome instance guys, but poor Rahne. Now I REALLY feel guilty for leaving her behind.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.