8/18: Xanadon't

Read our full Game transcripts here!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

8/18: Xanadon't

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

ProfHowlett: James stepped out of the theater, taking a deep breath of that Manhattan air. "Wasn't that magical?!"

ProfHowlett: He looked behind him at his students. "Wasn't it incredible?? They roller discoed right into my heart!"

Rogue: Rogue smiled, "That actually was pretty good."

Amara: Amara blinked as her eyes adjusted to the light, "Eh... yeah, Professor... it was great...."

rachel: Rachel brushed some of the pink and blonde hair out of her face, "Yeah, it was...lovely..."

sage: Tessa squinted in the late sun. "Different...but pretty cool."

ProfHowlett: "And wasn't that actress just.....perfect to play after Miss. Olivia Newton-John? OH I would DIE if I were in that show!!!" He twirled a bit on the street, leading the way down the street.. He smiled at Rogue. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, my little Melly Wilkes!"

ProfHowlett: "Well, what say we get some food, hmm?? Times Square is right around the corner!!"

Charlie: Charlie fell into step beside Rachel and whispered. 'What would he do if we told him that that was terrible?"

ProfHowlett: "And we can have a serious critique of this fabulous show!!"

rachel: She glanced at Charlie with a smirk, "I dunno. Why don't you find out."

Amara: Amara liked the sound of food but she wasn't too sure about the serious part of the critique. If she was serious she figured Howlett may skewer her.

ProfHowlett: "How many of you have been to Times Square before??"

Rogue: Rogue smiled, "Ah've always enjoyed tha theatre, Proffessor. But Ah have ta admit Ah was a lil worried about this production. But it was better than Ah expected."

Charlie: "He the one with the claws, right? Yeah... I don't think so. Maybe if I was one of those healing-type people."

Rogue: She shook her head, "Not me."

Amara: "I've never been to America before, Professor...." Amara sighed, so far from home....

rachel: "I'm sure he won't do anything, unless you're messing with Laura," she shrugged.

sage: Tessa shook her head about the Times Square question. She was with Amara. This was all new.

ProfHowlett: "Well, take a look at this!" they turned a corner to see the bright lights and moving images of Times Square!

Amara: Amara stopped in her tracks. They didn't have anything like this in Venice!

Rogue: Rogue stopped, "Whoa! This is amazin'!"

Jubilee: Jubilee looked around her, there were so many people and the buildings, well they were just huge!

sage: Tessa's jaw dropped open. Dear....whoa. Nthing was even close to this big in Greece. "Wow. Just...wow."

Amara: "I think I could get to like it here...."

ProfHowlett: He spotted a restaraunt and turned to the rest. "What do you kids feel about Bubba Gump Shrimp?!"

Rogue: Rogue smiled, "Ah could eat anythin' right now. Ah'm starvin'!"

rachel: Yeah, spending the day with Howlett was...well, fabulous. Rachel was amazed he hadn't commented on her hair, and now that she thought of it he'd probably say something about it, "It's fine," she answered.

Amara: "Um.... What's the calorie intake like on the food there?"

sage: Tessa was puzzled. Bubba who? "Uh...sure." She craned her neck trying to find where the place was.

Jubilee: "I could try it.." Jubilee said warily.

ProfHowlett: He led them into the restaraunt, getting seated at a large table. He rested his chin on his laced fingers, looking around at them.

ProfHowlett: "Soooo, what did you all think?! The sets, the costumes, everything!!"

Amara: Amara frowned, she hoped the food was ok, if the main meals weren't good enough she'd just order a dessert. She sat down as far away from Howlett as possible, "Um.. it was .... good."

ProfHowlett: "Well, what did you like, Amara?? What did you find inspiring??"

Rogue: Rogue picked up the menu, reading over some of the items. "Well this place is interestin'..." she muttered under her breath, then looked up at the professor, "It definitely wasn't what Ah was expectin'."

Amara: "Um.. the music was ok, I guess...." she picked up a menu and pretended to get engrossed.

ProfHowlett: "Well, they have the most fabulous shrimp cocktail here," he told Rogue. Speaking of which, he flagged a waitress down. "Cosmo for me please!!"

Rogue: Rogue nodded, "Ok.." She looked back at her menu, her eyes searching left and right for something to eat.

Rogue: She looked up, "Dr. Pepper, please."

rachel: She grabbed the menu and looked it over, so she could avoid Howlett's questions. He didn't need to know she'd slept through part of it.

Jubilee: Jubilee tried to undertand what the menu was saying. "Rogue, what should I take?" she asked.

Charlie: "Can I get a Coke?" He still tried to talk as little as possible, to keep himself from bursting out laughing or saying anything else stupid.

Rogue: Rogue smiled, "Well, what do you like?"

Amara: Amara ordered a coffee and a large dessert. She figured she'd skip the main course out of paranoia. And she needed as many calories as possible, she was getting dizy.

ProfHowlett: "So, Charlie, I haven't heard from you yet!"

sage: "I'll just have water." She had no idea of what to eat here...seafood not being a big thing inland.

rachel: She ordered her drink. Ha, sucks for Charlie.

Charlie: He almost choked on his gum when he heard his name, going into a fit of coughs. "Uhhh... It was... interesting?"

Amara: Amara leant back in her chair and looked around at the other students. She knew Rachel from MySpace, she was one of that Meggan girl's friends. "Rachel?"

Jubilee: "Uum.. I don't know.. Chicken maybe.."

Rogue: "Ok," She looked down at her menu again, trying to pick out something for her.

ProfHowlett: "Well, what did you find most interesting??" He asked Charlie with a sparkly grin. "What moved you?"

rachel: "Uh...yeah?" Who was talking to her? Oh shit, it was Amara. Hopefully, she was over the Pietro thing.

Rogue: Rogue looked up at the girl who asked her what to get, "Ah'm sorry, Ah didn't catch ya name, sugah..."

Charlie: "Other than the coffee to keep me awake?" he muttered under his breath. "Uhhh... the shiny suits? Not really sure, sir. I guess it was an experience."

Amara: "Um... I was wondering, what kind of things do people do in their free time at the University...? There doesn't seem to be a lot going on at the moment... and what happened to your hair?"

ProfHowlett: "Well, it certainly was a sight to behold!!!" He agreed with Charlie. "I just can't imagine having to sing and dance on ROLLER SKATES! Ohhh and the silver!"

rachel: "Nice," she muttered to Charlie before turning back to Amara. "There's video games, tv, and hanging out. I guess pranking people if you're willing to take the dtention time. Alex guilted me into dying it..."

Jubilee: "My name's Jubilee." she said smiling shyly.

Amara: "He guilted you into it? What did you do to him?" Amara laughed, "And what about parties? Doesn't anyone have any fun and let their hair down once in a while?" she fluffed her hair up a little as she said this.

ProfHowlett: "Jubilee, sweet pie, what did you think??"

Rogue: "Well, if ya like salad, Jubilee, Ah think ya in luck, sugah. It looks like all they got with chicken is tha Run Chicken Run or tha Tossed Cobb Salad." She smiled at her, "An' it's nice ta meet ya."

ProfHowlett: "Ohhhh the Run Chicken Run is to DIE!"

rachel: "Well, ummm...he kinda had to shave his head 'cause Vic and I switched his shampoo with oil." She shrugged, "Sometimes."

Jubilee: "Well, it's nice to meet you too.. And maybe I just take that firt one.."

Rogue: Rogue nodded, "It sounds good. Ah think Ah'm gonna have tha Bourbon Mahi Mahi though.."

Charlie: "I think I'll be unadventurous and go with a regular burger."

Amara: "With oil? Wow that was barve of you... why did you do that?" Amara was genuinely surprised, Rachel seemed so harmless...

ProfHowlett: He called the waitress over again. "Run Chicken RUn please, Miss Diane. And whatever these chickadees want!"

Rogue: Rogue looked up and smiled, "Bourbon Mahi Mahi please."

sage: "Ah...I'll have a salad. Caesar."

rachel: "He set me up on a date with Vic, so I could go on a double date with him and Meggan. Plus, I don't think it's as bad as Bobby's was."

Jubilee: "Run Chicken Run, please."

Amara: "Grazie, " she thanked the waitress that deposited her dessert in front over her on the table, "You punished him for setting you up on a date with Vic? I thought everybody liked Vic...." she picked up a spoon and tucked in, feeling the dizziness ebb away.

rachel: She ordered a burger, "Well, Vic had the oil. I used some super glue. Guess Alex's room mate got stuck instead."

ProfHowlett: "So...what're we chittering about like a couple of hens?? Gossip?? Dish!!"

Amara: Amara giggled, "Oh well, never mind. And I'm sure Alex meant well... he seems the type to be full of good intentions..."

rachel: "Nothing," she automatically answered Howlett.

ProfHowlett: "Ohhhh stop that strawberry shortcake!! Class ended, I'm like one of the girls!! Spill!!"

sage: Tessa giggled. 'Nothing' meant a big something, around here.

rachel: Strawberry Shortcake? She blinked, "Just discussing what happened to my hair...."

Amara: Amara blinked, She'd heard Howlett was flamboyant but she didn't think for a moment he'd consider himself 'one of the girls'.

ProfHowlett: "Yes, I love how....er, colorful it is!! Why I could cast you as my muse in "Jamie's Xanadu" right now!"

rachel: "Heh...yeah," Don't think so.

Amara: Amara sniggered and nearly choked on a piece of cookie from her dessert.

sage: Tessa kept eating her salad, trying not to laugh. This Howlett guy was weird...but funny.

ProfHowlett: He sighed. "It's too bad we can't do our own Xanadu at Xaviers."

rachel: "Yeah, darn," she muttered.

Amara: "Yes it's terrible..." Amara tried to sound convincing. She wasn't sure she'd managed it.

Jubilee: Jubilee decided that the food was just delicious.

sage: "Why not? The class could put it on, we'd just maybe hve to leave out the skates..."

ProfHowlett: "It sure is...Ahh!!" he noticed the waitress arriving with the food. "Fabulous!! I always wanna eat when I'm depressed!"

Amara: Amara glared at Tessa and shook her head.

ProfHowlett: He gave Tessa a sad smile. "We can't put on a broadway show if we're this close to New York City...we'd never get the rights!"

ProfHowlett: The world was so cruel. He was MEANT to play Sonny!

rachel: Okay, food. Maybe Howlett would stop talking now. Wait, was that even possible?

Amara: Amara sighed as she finished her dessert. She felt better now. But she was a bit concerned. Her calorie intake just kept increasing and she wasn't sure why. He dad had guessed it must be to do with her mutation - fire used a lot of energy after all. But shouldn't it have stopped now? She was barely using her powers too....

Charlie: "You could always just have a private thing for the school?" I'd just avoid him preceeding it. "I'm sure there are students here who'd love to help you. Tessa looks like she wants to."

sage: Tessa considered. "Maybe a different show? It'd be neat for the class to put something on for the teachers."

ProfHowlett: "Well, we are CERTAINLY putting a show on, and soon! I know you all will be perfect little actors and actresses!!" He looked to Charlie. "You'd be such a perfect Artful Dodger!"

Charlie: "Uhh... who?" I get the feeling this backfired somewhere.

Rogue: Rogue piped up, after she swallowed a huge bite, "Ah love ta dance an' sing. So if ya got anythin' in tha play for that.... But Ah'm not such a great actor."

Amara: Amara looked at Howlett. Oh god no! Well if they were doing 'Oliver!' at least there weren't many female parts...

sage: Tessa idly wondered who'd have to be Nancy...

rachel: She rolled her eyes and stared at the table. No, just no.

Jubilee: Jubilee remembered hearing that name somewhere before..

ProfHowlett: "Oh you can all act!! You just have to believe!!!" he told them, with a sweeping gesture of his arm.

ProfHowlett: "Oh my..." he closed his eyes. "Oh my oh my....I'm having an inspirational vision..."

ProfHowlett: "Imagine..a show....oh my goodness, we can merge Oliver and Annie! They're all orphans!! OH MY GOD!"

Jubilee: Oh no..

rachel: You just have to believe? Why did that remind her of Peter Pan? Rachel shook her head.

Amara: Amara raised an eyebrow, Howlett was very strange. How did he get a teaching qualification?

Rogue: Rogue nearly choked on her food, "What?!"

sage: Tessa almost snorted her water. Dear lord...annie and oliver in the same school. This could get bad quick.

Charlie: Charlie moved his seat backwards and away from Howlett a bit. "Uhh... sounds great, sir."

Amara: Amara shook her head and sipped her coffee. If she didn't say anything maybe Howlett wouldn't volunteer her for anything....

ProfHowlett: He looked to Rogue. "How do you feel about a curly red wig?? OHHH It can be set in the south! Oh god, I can't stop! This is amazing!!"

ProfHowlett: "I need a pen!!" he went digging through his man-purse.

Rogue: Rogue forced a smile, "Ya mean, makin' me Annie?" She put her head in her hands for a minute, then looked up, "Well, that's interestin, sir."

Amara: Amara nearly choked on her coffee. She coughed a few times. This just got worse! She sank down in her seat.

ProfHowlett: "You could be little orphan Annabella!" he told her. "In love with a plucky street urchin named Oliver!!"

rachel: She glanced at the burger and slid the plate away. Yeah, definently not hungry anymore.

Amara: Amara looked at Rachel, "Is he always like this?" she whispered

Rogue: Oh boy. "Well, uh, Ah could try, but Ah'm really no good at actin'."

ProfHowlett: "You'll be smashing!!" he turned to Charlie. "Please oh please say you'll be my Oliver!"

rachel: "Sadly, yeah," she whispered back.

Jubilee: Jubilee didn't even want to think what Prof Howlett would make her..

Amara: "Remind me to skip his classes...."

Rogue: Well at least Charlie an' Ah are ok now.

Charlie: He nearly spewed his coke. "Uhhh... I'll think about it."

ProfHowlett: "Two star crossed lovers from warring....orphanages!!"

rachel: "They aren't that bad when you're not dancing. Plus, at least he didn't call you Strawberry Shortcake..."

Charlie: "I thought I was supposed to be the dodgy feller, though?"

ProfHowlett: "Noo not in my masterpiece!"

Amara: Amara giggled, "WEll... it'll grow out, and I can always help you dye it back if you want?"

rachel: "It's fine. I need it to stay blonde for the photo shoot he set up," she made a face at the thought of the pink dress she'd have to wear.

Amara: "Photo shoot? Oh dear.... WEll I suppose it all balances out? Or are you going to prank him again?"

rachel: "No, promised him I wouldn't. Plus, I'm more worried about Bobby and Lorna getting back at me."

Amara: "What did you do to them?!" Amara was definately having second thoughts about her original assessment of Rachel.

rachel: "Well, Lizzie dyed Bobby's hair pink, and I helped."

ProfHowlett: Howlett put his fork down. "So....are we finished?? If you all like, you can take a look around Times Square, as long as you promise no powers, and meet back here at 6!!!"

Amara: Amara laughed, "I bet he loved you for that!" she sipped her coffee again. Bleh it was cold... she looked around then reheated it using her powers. She winked at Rachel.

Rogue: Rogue gave a small smile, "Sounds good, Ah guess."

rachel: She smirked. Yeah, like they really weren't going to use their powers.

Amara: "We'll be good, Professore!" she grinned and finished her cup.

ProfHowlett: "You all be very good!! See the sites!! And don't go crazy!!!"

rachel: "Too late for the crazy part," she mumbled.

Rogue: Rogue stood up, "Ah think Ah wanna go window shoppin'. Anybody wanna join me?"

sage: Tessa wondred just what there was in Times Square....

Amara: Amara quietly wondered if seeing the sights was what had made Howlett crazy. "Um sure," she said to Rogue

rachel: "Sure," she shrugged.

sage: "I'll go with you."

Rogue: Rogue smiled and started to walk out, "Thanks, Proffesor Howlett. Ah had fun," she told him with a smile over her shoulder.

Charlie: "I'll join ya." Anything to get away from Howlett.

Amara: "Ok... where first?" Amara looked around at the others, "I don't know anything about New York."

ProfHowlett: "Be good, chickadees!!" he waved to them. Perfect. He had a few hours, and a man to meet!

Rogue: Rogue walked outside and looked around, then turned to Amara, "Neither do Ah. Maybe we go this way first?" She pointed to her left.

rachel: Rachel followed them. This should be amusing. Wonder how long it'll take to get lost.

Amara: Amara shrugged, "As long as we don't cause any trouble it'll be ok, right?"

Rogue: "Sounds good ta me." She started to walk down the sidewalk, "This is definately new."

sage: Tessa looked at Amara crookedly. "If we don't get in trouble, how are we supposed to have fun?"

Charlie: "It's not how much trouble we don't cause. It's how much trouble we cause without getting caught."

rachel: "So, what kind of trouble are we going to cause?"

sage: Tessa laughed. "As much as possible?"

Amara: Amara raised an eyebrow, she liked these people, "Lets go somewhere secluded and break the no powers rule..."

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Well, this sounds fun..." She pulled her gloves tighter on her hands.

Amara: "We can say we tried not to let people see then..." she frowned, "But maybe we can get more food first....?"

rachel: She looked around, plotting.

rachel: "So...if we want to cause trouble, I could just use my teke and make stuff disappear. I have way better control now."

sage: Tessa laughed. "Oh, go for it. Could you do one of the billboards?"

rachel: "Hmmm...probably not. Too big. Plus, I don't want to get caught." She looked around for something smaller.

Rogue: "So what'd ya have in mind, Rae?"

rachel: She shrugged, "I dunno...guess a bench would be too big..."

RussellProductions: He noticed the girls walking by. "Ladies! Ladies!!!"

RussellProductions: "Ladies!!" he waved to them. "Lemme read your palms, beautiful! Free!"

Amara: Amara looked at the guy waving at them, "Eh.... what?"

rachel: She raised an eyebrow at the guy an evil smirk forming on her face.

RussellProductions: "Come on over, I got the touch," he told them. "Lemme see your hands, I can tell you anything!"

Rogue: Rogue stuffed her hands into her pockets, "No thanks. Ah don't like people touchin' me."

RussellProductions: "Yeah, I get that, hun," he told her. "Where're you from?? You sound like...Mississippi??"

Amara: Amara shrugged, "Eh what harm can it do?" she shuffled over to the guy and held out her hand.

RussellProductions: "And I ain't gotta touch, just look! I'm a gentleman, ladies, I ain't doing nothing that'll make no one uncomfortable!"

sage: Tessa smiled. Sure, why not. "I'll gve it a try."

RussellProductions: "Yeah, alright!" he looked at the two girls hands.

Rogue: "Originally, Georgia, then Mississippi, then Lousiana." She frowned, "Ah don't know."

RussellProductions: "Ohhh ok...hmmm...ok..." he took the blonde's hands first. "Ok...see this line??" he pointed it out. "That's you love line. Ohhh you've had some bad relationships, but it looks like the next one is it!!"

RussellProductions: He smiled at the girl with the streak. "I knew it! See? I got the touch!"

rachel: She glanced at his shoes, still smirking as they slowly disappeared along with the bottom of his pant legs.

Rogue: Rogue watched him take her hand, "Ya said ya didn't have ta touch."

RussellProductions: Next he looked at the dark haired girl's hand. "Ahhhhh yeahhh your love line is different, gorgeous. It's got little knicks, see that?? You're gonna have lots of lovers over the years"

Amara: "I'm not really planning on having anything long term right now...." she pulled her hand away, then watched as his shoes vanished, she glanced at Rae and grinned.

sage: "How many being a lot?" Tessa loved seeing how silly fortune tellers were. They were always wrong.

RussellProductions: "I don't, sweets, but touching gets me more...in tune with you all, ya know??" he adjusted his dirty baseball cap a bit, before turning back to the two girls hands. "I can't know alot, but the big one will come when your older, it looks like. He'll be the one!"

RussellProductions: He slid his glance to the blonde one. "You're big one is coming alot sooner, sweets. You gotta boyfriend??"

Amara: "No I don't. I did but he's dead now."

Amara: Amara's patience with the man had run out. Why did they always go straight for the lovelife?

RussellProductions: He gave her a bit of a sad look. "Well, let me say I'm sorry. But, he wasn't the one. Listen, though, I know somebody. Have you ever thought about being in movies?? I work under MTV"

sage: Tessa noticed the man's pants legs dissapearing and held her smirk in check. Rachel would so mess with this guy...

rachel: She brushed some hair our of her face as his shirt started to go too. This should be fun.

Rogue: Rogue gave Rachel a shocked looked when she noticed what was going on. "Rae!" she mumbled under her breath.

Amara: "No I haven't... I don't think the movies are a good career move for me..." she tried not to laugh as his shirt faded away.

RussellProductions: "They always pay me to find new stars for their shows and everything, you wanna be a star??" he asked the blonde.

RussellProductions: "No? What about you, stripes? Wanna be a star??"

rachel: she sent to Rogue. Wow, this guy was kinda slow.

Rogue: Rogue scratched her head and narrowed her eyes, "Ta be honest, Ah don't believe ya, sugah. No offense."

Rogue: She sent back to Rachel with a smirk.

RussellProductions: "Ahhh, thats no problem. Can't believe everyone you meet right? I know this city. But listen, I can give ya my email. It's real simple to remember, it's just "russellproductions" at aol. You email me then and I can get you working."

rachel:

RussellProductions: "You gonne let me see that hand of yours, beautiful?"

Charlie: Charlie leaned against the wall, waiting for the girls to finish with their fun. "Bit of a breeze here, isn't there?" he said with a smirk.

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Sure thing, sugah. Ah'll keep ya email in mind. An' no. Sorry. Ah really don't like people touchin' me."

Amara: Amara giggled, the guy hadn't noticed. How dumb was he?

rachel: "Who? Me?" she smirked as the last of his pants disappeared and another part of his shirt.

RussellProductions: "Ahhhh well, thats fine. I can see your future already, you're gonna do good," he told her. "Listen, you ladies have any change? I left my wallet in my apartment..."

sage: Tessa couldn't help but laugh. Oh, he was so clueless...

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes, Ah ha. So tha truth comes out. She tossed a couple of dimes and a quarter his way. "All Ah got, sugah."

Amara: "I'd give you some but you have no pockets to put it in...." Amara couldn't help it. She had to laugh.

RussellProductions: "Thanks," he took the money, and went to put it...what the hell? "Hey, what the fuck did you bitches do?!"

Rogue: Rogue held up her hands, "Ah didn't do anythin'. Well, so long as ya don't touch me Ah won't."

Amara: Amara gave up, she burst into giggles, "Don't look at me!" she told him, "You'd have noticed it way sooner if it was..."

rachel: She shrugged, debating on how long she should let this drag out before making the stuff come back, "Not me..."

Charlie: "Hey. Watch your language, mate. There are ladies present."

sage: Tessa mimicked Rogue. "I've been right here, doing nothing. Couldn't have been us."

Rogue: Rogue smiled at Charlie, "Thank ya, sugah."

RussellProductions: "You fucking give me back my pants you crazy bitches!"

Amara: "Do we look like we have your pants?"

RussellProductions: "You crazy fucking bitches! Stealing pants! CRAZY BITCHES!"

Rogue: Rogue glared at him, "Mister, ya need ta calm down. We don't have ya pants."

Amara: Wow this guy was really angry... Amara backed away.

RussellProductions: "Don't tell me to calm down! That;s my fucking pants! I don't got anymore!"

rachel: She glanced at Rogue,

Charlie: "You must be daft, mate. There's no way they could have stolen your pants, without you noticing."

rachel: "Pfft...like, we'd want your fucking pants..." she muttered.

Amara: "Look, we don't have your pants, can you see them anywhere?" Amara held her hands out.

Rogue: she shot to Rae before turning back to the man, "Well then maybe ya should get a real job instead of 'readin palms' fa change!"

RussellProductions: "What the fuck am I supposed to do without my pants?!"

RussellProductions: "Hey, fuck you!"

sage: TEssa laughed. "You'll think of something...if you can think at all."

RussellProductions: "Why don't you get out of my city? Go tourist shit somewhere else!"

Rogue: "Don't make me angry, sugah."

rachel: She should probably point this out to him too, "

rachel: Y'know, you're shirt seems to have disappeared too..."

RussellProductions: "What're you gonna do? Just give me back my fucking pants!"

Amara: "I'm not a tourist - I'm studying here." Amara glared at the guy, "and it isn't your city."

RussellProductions: "Ya weren't born here, ya don't belong. Don't tell me about my city."

Rogue: Rogue let out a small laugh, trying to calm down, "Ya don't wanna know what Ah'd do ta ya." She turned to Amara, "She's right! This isn't your city."

Amara: Amara blinked, "You deserve to be wandering around with no pants if that's your attitude."

RussellProductions: "You fucking bitches, you come and steal a guys fucking pants then yell at him. You watch your fucking selves. You're lucky I'm a fucking nice guy."

Amara: "Nice guys don't swaer this much. And what makes you think it was us that took your pants?"

Rogue: "How tha fuck are ya gonna blame us fa stealin' ya pants, huh?!" She gestured around, "Look at all these people, it coulda been anybody! But then again, we never touched ya!"

rachel: She raised an eyebrow. This was so amusing.

RussellProductions: "You don't fucking know my city if you don't think I'm being fucking nice. If I were less than nice I'd have fucking cut you already."

Rogue: "So, go ahead an' try, lil man." She gave him a cocky look.

rachel:

Charlie: "I'd suggest not pissing her off. She's got one vicious kick."

Amara: Amara raised an eyebrow, "Knives don't scare me. I'm from Venice. And I know a very influential family."

RussellProductions: "I ain';t gonna, cause like I said, I'm a fucking nice guy," he told her. "You bitches have your fucking fun on a guy down on his luck, but be glad you didn't pick someone else. You'd be in a fucking lot more trouble," he turned from them and began to walk in the other direction.

Rogue: Rogue smirked at Charlie, "Listen ta him, sugah. He knows from personal experience."

Rogue:

rachel: She rolled her eyes as the pants started to return

sage: "Leave him with hotpants, Rachel." Tessa said it very quietly.

rachel: "I would, but Rogue insists on giving him his pants back."

Rogue: Rogue nodded, "Ah don't want tha public opinion of us to be worse than it already is."

Amara: "Yeah... because stealing his trousers will really help us there...."

Charlie: "Yeah, for some reason, i doubt he knew what we are, and i doubt he be in anything more than a tabloid, if anything."

Rogue: "Anythin' could make it worse."

rachel: "He can't prove it was us..." She sighed. His pants had returned as if nothing had happened to them.

Amara: "WEll... now that that's over with... can we get some food before I pas out?"

Rogue: Rogue sighed as she spotted an ice cream shop and pointed it out, "Ice cream?"

rachel: "Sure."

Amara: "Aslong as it's full of sugar I'm there."

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Ice cream it is, then." She looked both ways then ran across the street.

Amara: Amara follwedher, half wishing she was back home. No cars there. And no crazy people trying to read your palms.

sage: Tessa ran after them and into the store. Ugh. Damnably cold, again. But at least they could get ice cream.

rachel: Rachel followed them to get the ice cream. Howlett was going to kill them.

Rogue: Rogue looked over the different flavors and cones, finally settling on a scoop of chocolate with m&ms and a scoop of choc. chip cookie dough in a sprinkle cone. She took it and exchanged money, "Yum" She gave it a big lick and smiled.

Amara: Amara ordered a double scoop of cookiedough and handed over the money, "I'm getting worried about how much I have to eat to stay conscious at the moment..." she mumbled to Rogue, "Do you think I should go and see the Doctor?"

Rogue: Rogue looked at her, "Probably, but why do ya so worried 'bout it?"

Amara: "It's been getting worse since I 'manefested' . My dad thinks it's because fire consumes a lot of energy. But it should have leveled out by now, right? It's just getting worse....." she ate some more icecream.

rachel: She paid for some chocolate ice cream, "Just go talk to McCoy..."

Rogue: Rogue gave her a reassuring smile, "Ah'm sure you'll be fine, but yeah, Ah'd go talk ta McCoy 'bout it."

Amara: "It's silly... I'm eating so much junk food andnot using my powers but I'm not putting any weight on... where's it all going?"

sage: Tessa took her cone of vanilla and sat to watch the group talk. This McCoy was in high demand at the school, it seemed. She gave her ice cream a contemplative lick.

Rogue: Rogue thought for a moment, "Well, ya coulda gotten a faster metabolism with ya powers."

Amara: "I hope that's all it is... I don't think I can handle any more surprises... my mother sure as hell couldn't....." Amara frowned and had some more icecream, "I don't think she likes the fact I'm a mutant much. I know she hates me speaking English..."

Charlie: Not really interested in the ongoing conversation from the group, he headed over to where the other girl he hadn't really talked to was standing. "'Allo. Much fun here, eh?" he said with a hint of sarcasm.

Rogue: Rogue frowned, "Why not?"

sage: Tessa looked over at the only boy, her tongue still sliding over the sweet. She smiled at him. "Wonderful. Having fun from where you are?"

Amara: "Hmm? Why doesn't she like me talking English? Because she's weird. My dad is English and she goes on and on about how horrible English is cpmpared to Italian." Amara sighed, "She wants me to be a perfect little housewife. So far I'm not doing so well at that..."

Rogue: Rogue smiled at her, "Well, Ah know how it feels ta have ya parents not be so happy with ya. But.." she shrugged, "Ya just gotta do what feels right. Even if its hard. An' ya know what, it's not ya fault if somethin' else happens, mutation-wise, so she shouldn't be upset with ya 'bout that."

Charlie: "Ah, y'know. Decent. As much fun as stealing a guy's pants is, it's not number one on my list of things to do."

Amara: "She's always upset about something," Amara smiled at Rogue, "But that's ok, if she wasn't yelling at some one I'd be worried. It's how she is. My dad's great though."

rachel: Ugh...mothers.

sage: Tessa laughed at that. "Oh, well, it was fun while it lasted. But, you have to have fun where you can, or you end up not having any at all."

Rogue: "That's great." She smiled back, "Ah'm glad ya love ya daddy so much. An' sounds like ya love ya mama too, just that she's hard ta deal with." She took a lick of her ice cream, "So ya dad ok with ya bein' a mutant then?"

Amara: "Yeah he's been really supportive. Trying to help me figure out how it works and everything... And after Pietro died...." she sighed, "That's why I'm here, you know. I was supposed to be coming here to study with him...."

Rogue: Rogue furrowed her brow, "Pietro? Who's that?"

rachel: She glanced at the floor, shaking her head, "He's Meggan's ex-boyfriend. He died last semester."

Amara: Amara bowed her head and went silent, contemplating a drip of icecream that ran down towards her hand.

Rogue: "Oh." She smiled at her, "Sorry." She took another lick, "So, Ah guess ya stayin' then?"

Charlie: "Looks like someone'd be at home in a philosophy class. Any more words for me, oh wise one?" he asked with a smile.

Amara: "Yeah, My mother made me come here.... Dad says that I can come home if I don't like it but I have to give it a fair go..." she looked up again, "It's ok so far," she smiled,

sage: Tessa smiled at Charlie, and shook her head. "Not so much philosophy as growing up in a catholic Roma family." She paused. "What do you do?"

Rogue: "Ah like it here so far. An' mah door's always open if ya need me." She gave her another smiled then looked at the clock on the wall, "Oh crap, we need ta start headin' back ta meet Howlett." She turned to everybody else, "Y'all ready?"

Amara: "Ok... but no one is to mention his weird idea for a play, ok?"

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Not a problem."

Charlie: "Do? As in powers, or for casual fun?"

sage: "Yeah...let's go on." Tessa stood and looked at Charlie. "Both."

rachel: "Yeah, and let's not mention the guy...I'm already in enough trouble."

Amara: Amara laughed, "Ok, Rachel, your secret is safe with me." she smiled,

Rogue: Rogue pretended to zip her lips.

sage: Tessa smiled at the charade going on with the other girls, thikning of just how much trouble they'd all be in if anyone found out about the pantless man.

Charlie: "Well, powers-wise, it's a bit complicated. Kinda hard to explain. In short, I've got several brains, and I can control my blood a bit. There's another part, but I can't exactly show her now." He gestured at the people around. "For fun, I like long walks on the beach, poetry by midnight, y'know the usual. How about you?" he chuckled a bit at his own, lame joke.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€