8/18 Instance: Apologies and Teddy Bears

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

8/18 Instance: Apologies and Teddy Bears

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Timeline before midnight cravings

Rogue: Rogue pulled the clothes out of her suitcases and started folding them into stacks before she started putting them away. Moving sucks. But at least she likes Tessa.

Rogue: She went over to her stereo that she had just recently hooked up and turned on her Breaking Benjamin CD, then turned back to her clothes kind of dancing some.

Charlie: Charlie took a deep breath before finally knocking on the door. I was perfectly fine avoiding her, without you pushing me to find out why she hates me, Eva.

Rogue: Rogue turned towards the knock and frowned, she wasnt expecting company. Then she smiled, maybe it was Remy... "Come in!" She yelled as she turned down her music.

Charlie: He let himself in, trying his best not to cringe "Have you been avoiding me, or are you always this hard to find?" he joked, putting on a rather wan smile.

Rogue: Rogue's smiled faded, but not much. She laughed, "Hey, Charlie, how are ya, sugah? An' Ah can make mahself harder ta find if need be."

Rogue: "Nah, Ah've been moved in ta room with Tessa. What's up?"

Charlie: "Well, since we got off to a messy start, no pun intended, I figured I should well, figure out what exactly happened. So I could uhhhh... avoid cleaning milk off my pants again."

Rogue: Rogue grinned, remembering the milky pants, "Well, ya ticked me off. An' at least ya not on my shit list." She laughed, "JP's on that one. He gets my full anger attention. That's never a fun place ta be."

Charlie: Don't make a sarcastic comment. Don't make a sarcastic comment. "Uh, yeah. What exactly did I say or do? I wasn't exactly sure what I'd be apologizing for, so I figured I'd ask first." he leaned back against the wall, figuring that she'd have stopped smiling and thrown something at his head by now, if she planned to.

Rogue: She motioned to the bed, "Do ya wanna sit down, sugah?"

Rogue: "Well, ya insinuated that Ah was ignorant. An' ya called me a son of a bitch."

Charlie: "I never insinuated you were ignorant, nor did i call you a son of a bitch... That was more along the lines of when you stub your toe and swear. And I really can't recall insinuating you being ignorant..."

Rogue: "Ok, so the son of a bitch, Ah let go, sorry 'bout that misunderstandin', sugah." She frowned, "But ya asked me if Ah 'even knew how ta use a match or a lighter'. That insinuates that Ah'm ingnorant."

Charlie: "I asked you could use either one, since I know some people who dislike matches, and some who dislike lighters. I was just trying to be... what's the word... considerate! Yeah... considerate."

Rogue: She raised an eyebrow at him skeptically, "Ok, sugah. But next time, think of how ya say somethin' before ya say it. Perception is reality."

Charlie: "I do tend to say somethings without thinking, I suppose. Well, at least you were angry at me because of a misinterpretation and not for checking you out. Would have been harder to explain if you thought I was a pervert."

Rogue: Rogue hid a smile and gave him an irritated look, "Ya were checkin' me out?" She crossed her arms and stared at him.

Charlie: Ah crap. Genius. "No! Of course not. I mean, why would I be checking you out? Not that you aren't a good looking woman, but I... uhh... shit." he gave her a cheesy grin and shrugged. "I guess I was."

Rogue: Rogue let out a small giggle and smirked at him, "It's ok, sugah, Ah was just givin' ya a hard time."

Rogue: She raised an eyebrow, "So ya think Ah'm pretty then. Well thats interestin'."

Charlie: "Interesting, eh? Maybe I should have hit on you, instead of asking you about matches, in the first place." he shifted on his feet a little. "I don't suppose that offer to sit down is still open, is it? S'been a long day."

Rogue: Rogue smiled, "Maybe so, sugah. An' yeah, feel free." She moved her clothes to the floor, and sat down herself, picking up the teddy bear on her bed.

Rogue: "So what have you been up to then?"

Charlie: "Thanks." he carefully navigated between the luggage before setting himself down. " You're not going to believe this, but I have a teddy bear exactly like that!" he pulled an identical teddy bear from behind his back,
assuming a look of mock disbelief on his face.

Rogue: Rogue laughed and cuddled hers, "Ah've had mine since Ah was 3. It's kinda like a security blanket Ah guess."

Rogue: She smiled at her bear then looked up at Charlie, "How about you?"

Charlie: "I have a confession to make. She's not really a teddy bear." In a few seconds, Eva went back to her usual form, standing in the palm of Charlie's hand. "I don't think you've met her, so, this is Eva. She's the one that convinced me to come talk to you."

Charlie: Eva waved a bit and smiled. "I guess she was right about you not meaning to kill me..."

Rogue: Rogue just stared at the little silver woman in his hand, "Well. That's interestin', but then again, Ah'm seein' alot of things Ah'm not used ta seein' 'round here." She smiled at the woman and waved back, "So, um.. Ya thought Ah wanted ta kill ya?," She frowned as she looked back up at Charlie.

Charlie: "Well, not really kill. Just that you didn't like me so much. I don't think I've pissed off any woman enough that she would want to kill me. Although, there was this ex..."

Rogue: Rogue raised her eyebrows, "Oh really? So what'd you do ta her?"

Charlie: "Not much, really. Just broke things off with her. Don't think she figured that that's what should have happened, so she went a little crazy for a bit."

Charlie: "So, I pretty much had to lay low for a while. Hard when you've got most of the same classes with each other. Needless to say, I skipped quite a few..."

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Ah would guess so, sugah." She looked at Eva, "An' she was right, all ya needed ta do was come talk ta me."

Charlie: "Ah, well. I usually avoid confrontation unless I have no other choice. And call me old fashioned, but I have an aversion to hitting women."

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "That's not old fashioned, that's manners. And Ah don't like confrontation either. At least tha kind where ya gotta talk."

Charlie: "Although, I have met a few girls who liked being hit when we... uhhh... nevermind..." he shifted a bit before quickly changing the topic. "So, did you colour your hair like that, or was it an unusual side-effect of your powers?"

Rogue: Rogue gave him a smirk, then moved on to his question, "Nah, sugah. This is all natural. It's actually always been like this. Ah didn't get mah powers until Ah was 12." She fluffed her hair playfully, "No fake stuff here."

Charlie: "Cool. I figured it had to be natural. Never quite seen a colour job come out that natural. It's quite nice."

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Well thank ya, sugah." She sombered some, "So now ya know that Ah'm ok with ya, are ya still scared of me?"

Charlie: He smiled at her. "Nah. It's fine. Frankly, I was getting sick of avoiding you, anyway. Good thing we had this chat."

Rogue: "Why's that?" She cocked her head and raised an eyebrow.

Charlie: "Well, I was avoidin' you, since I wasn't so sure the boys were safe, y'know. Sorry for thinking you were crazy and all that, but I guess first impressions do last a while."

Rogue: "Well, Ah'm definitely not crazy. Ah lil tempermental, but not crazy." She gave him a smile, "So we're ok now then?"

Charlie: "Unless you've got some hidden agendas or unknown vendettas, we're fine. And I swear I didn't mean to rhyme."

Rogue: Rogue giggled, "No, Ah dont, unless ya piss me off again. An' Ah believe ya. ..Maybe.."

Charlie: "Ya' don't trust me? I'm hurt!" his face screwed up somewhere between sadness and a laugh. "Sorry. I can never pull off that voice without laughing."

Rogue: Rogue fell backwards onto her bed laughing, "No, ya not very good at it."

Charlie: "Can't be good at everything, I suppose. Although, I've been told I do a very good Borat impression. My crowning glory for fake voices."

Rogue: Rogue sat up and rolled her eyes, "Oh boy." She shook her head, "Please don't do that around me, his voice drives me up tha wall."

Charlie: "Awww... that's no fun. Well, if you really don't want me to, I won't."

Rogue: She smiled, "Thanks." She looked around at her clothes and suitcases, "Well, Ah need ta get back ta unpackin'. Ya welcome ta stay if ya want."

Charlie: "I think I'll get out of your hair, unless you want any help unpacking."

Rogue: "Not really, Ah'm kinda picky 'bout mah things. Thanks though." She gave him a smile and stood up, picking up some of her clothes, "See ya 'round?"

Charlie: "Yeah. I'll be seein' ya." he smiled and gave a casual salute before heading out the door. "Good luck with the unpacking."

Rogue: Rogue let out a short laugh, "Thanks, Ah'm gonna need it," she shot him a smile as he walked out then looked back to her clothes.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.