8/18 Instance: First Impressions

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Timeline after bowlerama

Remy: Remy drew his coat on a little firmer. While he was pretty sure others wouldn't find this very cold, he was freezing, despite the sun. There had been frost on the ground this morning, much to his discust.

Remy: Still...it was nice to be out in the fresh air. And he had to admit the trees were pretty.

Tessa: Tessa sat underneath a thick-trunked tree, her legs drawn up next to her chest. She enjoyed watching the others from her perch.

Rogue: Rogue shoved her hands in her hoodie pocket as she walked out. She saw Remy and walked over, "Hey sugah."

Remy: He turned with a smile. "Hey. How y' doin'?"

Lorna: Lorna was thinking it was pretty damned cold as well although she admitted being outside would probably do her good, as would being more sociable.

Remy: He glanced over at Lorna as she quietly walked closer. His features softened. "Hey petite. Y' gonna come hang out wit' us?"

Cessily: Cessily strolled down the path towards the mansion. She came back from a walk in the woods, having taken many nice pictures of some beautiful scenery. She spotted the Tessa sitting by a tree.

Cessily: "Heya!" She greeted her as she walked over, then saw the others nearby and waved at them.

Lorna: "Figured it was about time. How are you all doing?" Lorna gave Remy a smile.

Tessa: Tessa waved back to Cessily, standing and brushing herself off as she walked to her and the others.

Rogue: Rogue smiled at Lorna, "Hi, darlin'. How are ya?"

Remy: "Good." His gaze flicked back to the building. "Johnny an' TJ are still gone, so its a bit weird."

Cessily: "Hey guys." She said as she joined the others.

Lorna: "Pretty good now." Lorna answered Rogue, pulling her jacket around her tighter. "Yeah, I imagine things are a bit quiet for you. They're coming back soon right?"

Rogue: "Good, Ah'm glad." She turned to Cessily and Tessa, "Hey guys! Ah didn't see y'all there. How are ya?"

Remy: "Yep. I'm gonna go pick dem up when dey get in." He put his arm around Lorna and gave her a slight squeeze. "Good t' see y' petite."

Cessily: "Oh, I'm fine. It's a nice day and the woods are just wonderful this time of the year." She held up her camera. "Took some very nice pictures back there."

Cessily: "Hey, Lorna. Didn't see you in a while." She smiled.

Rogue: Rogue's face lit up, "Didja? Is that a digital camera or a traditional?"

Tessa: "Oh, I'm doing fine. Enjoying the change in weather." She gave a smile to Rogue in response.

Drake: Drake walked out of the house into the back and stood there near the door, looking over the group of them standing there talking.

Cessily: "Oh, it's a digital one. Very practical."

Lorna: "Thanks, Remy. It's good to be out again." Lorna chewed on the corner of her lip though. "Has anyone heard from Bobby? He make it back to St. Louis okay?"

Remy: His smile slipped a bit. "Non. Can't say I've heard."

Rogue: Rogue shook her head sadly, "No, Ah haven't heard anythin'. Sorry, sugah." She turned to Cess, "Can Ah see tha pictures ya've taken?"

Lorna: "Don't worry about it. I'm sure he did." Lorna shrugged a bit.

Tessa: Tessa noticed a...someone standing over at the door, though it was too far away to see clearly what it was. She stepped out of the circle and waved them over.

Rogue: She gave her a reassuring smile, "Ah'm sure he did too. Ya might wanna ask Eve though."

Cessily: "Why yes, of course." She offered Rogue the camera. "Wanna see them now or later when I copied them to my laptop?"

Remy: He glanced up then, and spied a strange guy over by the corner of the building. "Hey?" he shouted out. "Y' new here?" He doubted anyone would be randomly here.

Rogue: Rogue held out her hand, taking the camera, "Oh, now, if that's ok.." She looked up at Remy's words, "Huh?" She looked where he was, who is that?

Drake: Drake saw the girl waving him over, but decided to stay near the door. He pulled out a pack of smokes and lit it. Looking up from his smoke he said back. "Yes i am."

Lorna: Lorna looked up towards where Remy was shouting. "Huh, more fresh meat eh?" Lorna joined in the waving.

Rogue: Rogue giggled at Lorna, glad she was getting some humor back.

Cessily: Cessily's glanced up and over where the others were looking. "Oh, heya!" She waved at the new guy.

Tessa: "Who is that?" Tessa stood on tiptoes to see over the heads of the others. They still weren't moving. "Come on over! Meet the rest of us!" She called.

Rogue: "He's not comin' over. Should Ah go get him?" Rogue asked the group.

Remy: He stuck his tongue out at Lorna, and gave her a pinch on her butt for good measure.

Remy: "Sure petite. Try an' get him t' come on over. Or we can go mob him."

Drake: Drake look at the group strangely, wondering weather or not to go over to them, or just go back inside. He took another hit from his smoke

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Lemme try some of mah Southern charm first. If Ah need ya, Ah'll holla." She walked towards the new guy, "Hey! Ah'm Rogue!" She finally reached him, "Why don't ya come over and talk with us? We'd all love ta meet ya!"

Lorna: "Ack!" Lorna sharply jumped at that, laughing a bit as she figured that was what Remy had been going for. "Sneaking a pinch are we?"

Cessily: "He seems to be a little shy." She said to Tessa in a low voice. "I hope we're not scaring him."

Tessa: "Let's go to him. He's not going to come to us, I don't
think...and it's getting too cold out here." She rubbed her arms through her sleeves. She giggled at Cessily. "do you think we could be scaring him?"

Remy: He gave her an innocent look. "Who me? Would I do dat t' y' petite?"

Drake: Drake looked Rogue up and down. "Uhh..Im Drake." He said slowly, as if confused to why she had come up to him.

Rogue: She gave Drake her most charming smile, "Well it's a pleasure, Drake." She offered her gloved hand for a shake, "When did ya get here?"

Lorna: "Why of course you would." Lorna smirked up at him. "Looks like we're going with the mobbing him plan."

Cessily: "Yeah, let's go." She replied and laughed a little. "Well, I don't know. Some people tend to get a little scared by me being all silver."

Rogue: Rogue turned around and waved everybody over, "Well, if ya ain't comin' ta us, we'll come ta you."

Drake: Drake shook Rogue's hand and smiled a little. "Uh, just a few hours ago." He said looking over her shoulders at the others.

Tessa: "Nah. That just makes you cooler. And the brownies were great, from the other night." She started off for the door and its welcoming warmth.

Remy: He chuckled. "Fair enough. Nothin' like gettin' saturated in d' place. I'm sure most of y' will make it easier on him though."

Cessily: "Glad that you liked them." She followed Tessa, smiling at her. "And thanks:"

Cessily: "Hey, I'm Cessily." She greeted the new student, stepping closer. "Nice to meet you." She extended her hand for him to shake.

Rogue: Rogue backed off some, letting everyone else say hi to him, then started to look at the pictures on the camera she still held.

Remy: Remy let the girls swarm the guy first. Hopefully cute girls would be more of a 'score' than an 'overwhelm'

Drake: Drake looked down at her, dropped his smoke and put it out with his foot and shook her hand. "Im Drake." He said as if getting annoyed.

Rogue: Rogue smiled up at Remy, "Wanna see? They're really good."

Tessa: Tessa held out a hand for the boy to shake, watching as he stubbed out a cigarette. "Hey, I'm Tessa."

Remy: "Sure." He cozied up behind Rogue and looked over her shoulder, watching as she flipped through them. "Dese are great Cess."

Cessily: "Welcome to our school, Drake." Cessily gave him a kind smile, then stepped aside to make way for the others.

Rogue: Rogue smiled and bit her lip as she felt him get close behind her, and continued flipping. "Yeah, Cess, these are amazing."

Drake: Drake shook hands with everyone, nodding and giving a faint smile.

Lorna: Lorna forced herself to be sociable, following a bit behind the rest of the girls to meet this new fellow. "Yeah, welcome to the school. It's a pretty neat place really. I'm Lorna."

Cessily: "Thank you." Her smile shifted to Remy. "I had much fun taking them."

Remy: "Remy." He nodded to Drake. "So anyone else tackle y'? Or we y're first?"

Drake: "You would be the first, I just came out for a smoke and to get some fresh air."

Rogue: Rogue lifted her head and smiled at him, "Well, Ah hope we didn't scare ya."

Lorna: "I wouldn't want to think we were all that scary. Are we?"

Remy: He growled teasingly and mock bit at Lorna. "Never know, petite."

Drake: Drake grinned. "Nah, just not use to a lot of people coming up to see me. Or if they do, its not for a good reason." He laughed lightly to himself under his breath

Cessily: "Well, you'll find we're all very nice people here, really." Cessily told him. "No need to worry."

Tessa: "So where are you from, Drake?" TEssa shifted her eyes from Remy and Lorna to Drake, taking a step away from the two.

Lorna: Lorna raised an eyebrow at Remy. "I suppose that's true. Some of us have been known to bite." Eh, what the hell? Lorna mock bit back at him.

Rogue: "Yeah, Ah was just like ya before Ah got here." She smiled at him, reassuringly, "Thinkin' everybody would be scared of me or whatever."

Drake: "I was born in Michigan and have been living on the streets where ever, since I was 5." He said to Tessa.

Remy: He chuckled, delighted that she was joining n the fun. He kept a casual hand on Rogue's hip.

Rogue: "Wow, that musta been hard. If ya don't mind me askin', what happened ta ya parents?" She leaned into Remy some.

Remy: He cocked his head at Drake. That explained that jitteryness.

Remy: "So y' fresh off dem den, neh?"

Drake: "Killed in a break in." He said looking around at
everyone, almost as if sizing them up.

Tessa: "I'm sorry to hear that."

Lorna: "Oh." Lorna didn't say anything else, feeling a little small as Drake looked around.

Rogue: Rogue nodded, "Ah'm sorry ta hear that." She grinned over at Tessa. "Great minds think alike, roomie."

Remy: He shrugged, keeping things causal and low key. "Dat bites. D' social workers didn't get at y'?"

Drake: "It happens." He said coldly. "No I ran out of the house and hid, until morning and from there just lived on the street, doing whatever to stay alive."

Tessa: Tessa sent the word to Rogue with a wink at her.

Cessily: "Oh, I'm sorry." Cessily said, but kept the smile on her face. She didn't really know what else to say about it.

Remy: "Y' ain't gonna get judged here for dat, mon ami. Few of us street rats runnin' around here."

Drake: Drake smiled and nodded at Remy.

Rogue: Rogue chuckled a bit as she felt Remy's grip squeeze a touch then loosen again, "Yeah, we're pretty open ta that kinda stuff."

Remy: "Well, ain't no use in gettin' y're panties in a bunch about it, oui? We're all together here cause we're different. Bound t' be some shit in dere."

Cessily: Her gaze wandered between Drake and Remy. She was sure that Remy could relate very well to the young man. "Yes, like I said, we're a friendly bunch."

Remy: "So whatcha interested in? Dis all probabally seems a bit crazy t' y'."

Drake: "What am I interested?" He said a little confused.

Remy: He shrugged. "Well. Sports? Girls? Cars? What?"

Rogue: Rogue nodded, "Well, like what do ya do for fun?"

Lorna: "Yeah, sure there's someone else around you'll get to bond over the stuff with." Lorna tacked on.

Drake: "Uhh....does seeing how much I can steal from a large crowd count?" He said grinning and laughing a little.

Cessily: "Uhm... that's an quite odd hobby." Cessily remarked, giving a wry grin. "Hee, a little unusual maybe."

Remy: "Well. Y' ain't d' first at dat either. Only here, dere's telepaths. So, bit riskier here, I'd say."

Remy: He tapped his temple. "An' trust me, dat's quite d' headache."

Lorna: "Heh, yeah, probably wouldn't be too easy...so what can you do anyway?"

sage: Tessa grinned. "Be careful, who knows who might just hack into your mind to find out what you're doing."

Drake: "I see." He said grinning.

Rogue: Rogue shot Tessa a smirk, she thought playfully.

sage: She gave Rogue an innocent grin.

Drake: "Im sure you wont find much in there." He said tapping his forehead, as his arms and hands turned into that of a dragon.

Cessily: "Awww, who would do that, Tessa?" She smiled and gave her a playful nudge. "That is not nice."

Rogue: Rogue shook her head and laughed,

Remy: He blinked. "Well...guess dat answers what y' can do."

Remy: He gave him a long look over. "Does everythin' on y' do dat?"

Rogue: "Whoa! That's pretty cool, darlin'!" Her eyes widened when she saw his hands turn.

Cessily: "Oh, wow!" Cessily's eyes widened. "That's awesome!"

Lorna: "Answers it pretty clearly too. Neat."

sage: "Whoa....that's cool!" Tessa broke into a wide smile.

Drake: "Anything I want to." He said grinning, his head changing to that of a dragon. He looked up a tree branch above them and fire shot outta his mouth, setting the branch aflame.

Remy: "Whoops." He looked at the tree, and sighed. "Well, we popped off a bunch of statues last year, so I suppose a tree ain't gonna give Xavier a heartattack."

Rogue: Rogue turned and looked at the branch, "Well, that's a neat parlor trick. What else ya got?" she asked him getting excited.

Cessily: "Whoa!" She instinctively ducked a little at that. "Watch out with that."

Cessily: "But impressive nonetheless." Cessily calmed down again, suddenly feeling grateful that she was more or less fireproof.

Drake: Drake smirked at Rogue and took off his shirt and tossed it aside. Slowly dragon wings started to grow outta his back and became full.

Lorna: "So I guess you're a big hit come fourth of July."
Lorna laughed a little although she had to admit it was one of her lamer jokes.

Remy: "Or a barbeque, eh petite?" He grinned. "Screw d'
briquettes."

Lorna: "Hee, yeah. That'd take care of a whole hog roast in a couple of minutes."

Rogue: Rogue's eyes widened again, "Well that's pretty cool. Did ya fly here?" she asked him, totally serious.

Cessily: She laughed at the mental image of having a personal barbecue dragon at the school. "Wow, this is sooo cool." She said at the wings.

sage: Tessa rolled her eyes. Jokes and mutants obviously didn't marry well.

Drake: "No I dont fly much." He said, flapping his wings, lifting himself off the ground.

Rogue: "Why not? Ah love it." She hovered a bit, but not so much that Remy's hand fell, then lowered herself to the ground.

Remy: "Oui. Suppose it'd be hard t' explain t' people." he watched the guy, backing him and Rogue off a bit so he'd have room.

Cessily: Cessily pondered for a second whether she should snatch back her camera and take a picture, but then thought that this would probably be kind of rude.

Remy: "An' Dieu. Can't imagine d' pot shots people'd take at y'."

Rogue: Rogue nodded as she got pulled away, "Yeah, Ah guess Ah never thought about that."

Rogue: She reached forward and offered Cess her camera back, "Here ya go, sugah, those are great by tha way."

Drake: "Yeah I like to keep a low profile, but the razor sharp talons, have come in handy." He said grinning and flicking his claws and setting himself back onto the ground and picking up his shirt, putting it back on, as his wings disappeared.

Cessily: "Thank you." She smiled at Rogue as she took her camera.

Rogue: "So can ya turn inta a full dragon, or just pieces at a time?"

Lorna: "I imagine finding out you could do that was pretty strange, huh?"

Drake: "I can turn into a full dragon, but not all at once. Peice by peice." He said to Rogue. He looked Lorna "Yeah, but like I said came in handy."

Rogue: Rogue nodded, "Cool. So when did ya manifest?" She frowned, "Sorry if we're berading you with questions.

Lorna: Lorna felt just a tiny bit apprehensive about how handy Drake's talons had come in handy.

Drake: "Around 13." He said looking at them all. "Just woke up one morning with my arms like this." He said holding his arms up in view. All Green and leathery, with long talons on
each fingertip.

Cessily: "That must have been quite the shock, no?"Cessily asked him, putting the camera back into her pocket.

Rogue: "Whoa. Ah bet that scared ya a bit, huh?"

sage: "Sounds like a shock." Tessa had observed this all with raised eyebrows.

Drake: "Yeah, but I got use to it quick, learning I could transform other peices from dragons to mine." He said, studying them all.

Remy: "Y' sound like a survivor." He nodded to the school. "Imagine it'll take y' a bit, but y' don' have t' scramble for shit no more. Plenty of food, an' a roof."

Drake: "Sounds good." He said looking back at the school.

Cessily: "Well, nice to hear that you arranged yourself with your ability so fast. That's good." She smiled, yet felt slightly tense around the new guy.

sage: "You come to really like it. It's a good place for us." Tessa smiled and wondered if she wasn the only one who felt like he hadn't told them everything he knew.

Rogue: Rogue shivered, then tucked her hands back in her hoodie pockets for warmth, "Ah think ya gonna like it here, once ya get used to it."

Drake: He looked at them all and then back at the school. "We'll see." He said dryly.

Cessily: "Oh yes, it's a very nice place. With very nice people." She nodded and put her hands into her pockets.

Lorna: "Yeah, certainly not much to complain about here."

Remy: He nodded. "I get y' needin' some time t' figure it out. Been burned before, neh?"

Drake: "Just been 14 years, since I lived somewhere other then the streets." He said slowly.

Remy: "Well. Take d' time y' need. Xavier'll set y' up wit' clothes an' anythin' else y' need."

Remy: "So y' met anyone like y' before? Or is dis all a new thing?"

Cessily: Cessily gave him a sympathetic look and nodded. "Yes, you'll find the students and staff to be very helpful around here."

Drake: "Its all new, I dont really know what you mean by "like me"" He said looking at Remy confused.

sage: "Other mutants."

Lorna: "Yeah, there's a few other shapeshifters around here. I'm sure you'll get to know them."

Drake: "What in the hell is a mutant?" He said kind of angryly, like someone was messing with him.

Cessily: "Oh, I think he'll be delighted to meet Alex and
Meggan."

Cessily: "People like us." She explained.

sage: Tessa looked taken aback. "WE're all...mutants. All of us can do something different."

Lorna: Lorna raised an eyebrow at the tone. "That's what this school is for really."

Drake: Drake raised an eyebrow. "Prove it." He said grinning

Rogue: Rogue smiled, "Ah can't unless ya wanna get knocked out an' lose ya powers for a week or more..."

Remy: He waved a hand at his eyes. "Dese aren't a fashion statement, mon ami." He nodded to lorna and
cessily. "Dere's some of us dat kinda stick out, neh?"

Cessily: "In my case it's kinda hard to miss, no?" She said, laughing.

sage: Tessa shot him a flat look. "Not all of us want to be monkeys on display for people who don't want to trust us."

Drake: Drake grinned. "Who you calling a monkey, girl?"

Cessily: Cessily smiled at Tessa, giving her a compassionate look as she gently put a hand on her arm.

sage: "A better question might be who I'm calling a lizard." She muttered.

Drake: Drake looked back at the school and looked back at them. "School for us freaks, huh? Sounds fun."

Remy: "Well...I don' mind showin' off." He pulled out a card, charged it, and winged it out into the open air. One tree down was enough to explain. It exploded, and he grinned. "I'm pretty damn flexible an' quick too."

Rogue: Rogue shot Tessa a look then turned to Remy and smiled, "Ah love those explosions."

Remy: "An oui. We're all in d' same boat dat way. So may as well be gettin' used t' it."

Cessily: "We're not freaks." She stated flatly.

Remy: He laughed. "Glad I'm enertainin' petite."

Drake: Drake watched the card explode. "Bet that trick really comes in handy....for things." He said grinning

Lorna: Lorna couldn't help but think that this was awkward as hell. Maybe she should have waited a bit more to come back to being sociable. "Entertaining's always nice."

sage: "We're people, same as you, Drake." Tessa laid a hand on Cessily's shoulder.

Drake: Holding up his arm he looked at Sage and said "Try and call yourself a person, when you can have a arm like this, girl."

Rogue: Rogue shifted her attention to Drake, "We're people, just with different abilities than normal people. You'll get used to more people like you." She was irritated and tried to stay as calm as she could, but felt herself tensing.

Cessily: "Yes, we're just more exceptional in certain ways than others, but that's nothing to be ashamed of." She forced a smile as she looked at Drake, reaching up to her shoulder to lay her hand on Tessa's.

sage: Tessa frowned. "Try and call yourself a person when you can tell who's a mutant and who's not just by looking at them. Or would reading minds be easier?" She spat.

Drake: Drake looked at Tessa and grinned. "Calm down girl, no need to get pissy." He said smiling to himself. He loved getting people worked up.

Rogue: Rogue sighed and laid her head on Remy's shoulder for a minute.

Cessily: "Hey, it's okay..." She told Tessa, looking at her to show her a smile. "Just don't mind him."

sage: Tessa sighed. People told her she got worked up. But who was this kid to call them all freaks? Wasn't he the same as them?

Remy: His eyes drifted to Lorna, as he looped his arm around Rogue's waist. She'd gone awfully quiet. "Y' ok?"

Drake: Grinning as he looked from face to face, he said "So where you all from?"

Lorna: "Yeah, I'm okay." Lorna nodded, keeping her arms crossed in front of her.

Remy: "N'awleans. Cajun through an' through."

Rogue: "Born in Loganville, Georgia, moved ta Mississippi, then ta Baton Rouge."

Cessily: "I'm from a small town up in Maine." She told him.

Lorna: "Reno, though I spent a good bit of time in Seattle and Las Vegas."

sage: "Greece." She tried not to sound vindictive when she said it.

Remy: "Y' go all over? Or stick t' one area?" he asked Drake.

Drake: "Sounds like you bunch from all over." He said changing his hands back to normal and pulling out a smoke and lighter. Lighting it and taking a hit, he looked to Remy "I made my way down to detroit by time i was 8 and spent most of my time around there. Good money around there." He said chuckling to himself.

Cessily: "Hey, you ok?" She asked Tessa in a low voice, leaning over. "Or do you rather want to go inside?"

Remy: "Good money anywhere, if y're good enough.
Provided y' stick t' a big enough city." He shook his head. "But y' don' have t' do dat no more. Or y' can turn it t' a more productive use."

Drake: He smiled at Remy "Oh, trust me im good." He said, taking a hit and blowing the smoke towards Tessa, shooting her a quick smirk.

sage: "I'll stay," she answered. "I'll get over it." She smiled at Cess. Was this going where she thought it was?

Remy: Cocky and self assured. Now who did that remind him of? He chuckled. "Fair enough."

Lorna: "Recruiting already, Remy?" Lorna smirked a bit at that.

sage: Tessa snorted away the smoke and resisted crossing herself.

Remy: "Not up t' me, petite...but dere's always possibilities, neh?"

Cessily: "That's not very nice." Cessily shot Drake an icy look.

Drake: Looking confused he said "Recruiting?"

Rogue: Rogue narrowed her eyes at him, but just kept quiet.

Drake: Grinning at Cessily. "My bad, sorry the wind took it." Still grinning

Remy: "Y'll see soon enough. Depends on how y' are gonna view things here." He nodded to the group. "Most of us believe in tryin' t' secure peace between us an' d' non-powered people."

Remy: "Some jus' don't want t' get mixed up, an' jus' live dere lives. Dat's fair enough too."

Drake: Raising a eyebrow. "I see."

Lorna: Lorna's smirk stayed on her face; thinking that if Drake here did get recruited for something he did end up with infiltration. Combat didn't need to become a bigger pissing contest boys club.

sage: "What about you, Drake? Wht's your view?" Tessa kept a steady gaze on him when she spoke.

Drake: He grinned at the question. "My view is as long as they leave me alone and stay out of my way they dont get hurt." He his hand going to dragon form and flicking his talons.

Rogue: Rogue took a deep breath, trying to stay calm, "So ya'd hurt innocent people?"

Drake: "No one is innocent." He said with no emotion in his voice. "But if they stay out of my way and leave me alone, we're fine."

Rogue: Rogue clenched her jaw shut and squeezed her hands into fists in her pockets.

Cessily: Cessily sighed. I'll leave you alone for sure...

sage: "REally? You weren't inncoent at all when you were young?" Tessa said quietly. "Not even when you were a baby?"

Remy: He ran a placating hand along Rogue's waist. "Y've been hurt enough, neh? Its hard t' relax when y've spent y're life fightin'"

Lorna: Lorna just smiled. "We'll have to introduce you to Paige. If anyone's innocent I think it's probably her."

Rogue: Rogue closed her eyes, calming some at Remy's touch, but not much.

Drake: Drake looked at Tessa and just took a hit from his smoke, the grin fading slightly. "Paige?" He asked.

sage: Tessa sent it to Rogue softly, concerned about her.

Lorna: "Yeah, I'm sure you'll meet her soon enough."

Cessily: "Well, I believe there are more than enough ways other than fighting to get by in life, no?" She said, more to herself.

Rogue: She smiled as she thought the last part.

Drake: "So what do you all do around here?" He asked

sage:

Rogue: "It's a school isn't it? What do you think we do?" she told him sharply.

Lorna: "Oh there's classes of course, training, and there's plenty of things to do in town."

Rogue:

Cessily: "For the most part, we attend classes and study." She stated. "It is a school after all."

Drake: Raising a eyebrow at Rogue, he grinned. "Well it was just a question, no need to get your panties in a bunch." He said to Rogue grinning. "Who picks the classes?"

Rogue: Rogue growled low in her throat quietly enough that only she and possibly Remy heard it. She leaned into Remy, trying to ignore Drake.

Lorna: "First years'll all have the same classes generally though I think you can sign up for Wagner's new class if you want to too." Lorna answered calmly.

Drake: "And whats that?" He asked Lorna.

Remy: "Shh, petite. Jus' let it go." He looked at Drake. "Y' jus' kinda do what y're told d' first year."

Drake: "Do what im told, huh?" He said and laughed.

sage: "Culture and language. You might like it." Tessa put as an afterthought, because you certainly need it...

Cessily: "Yes, there are plenty of basic courses in the first semester." She said, somehow hoping that he didn't like the Culture and Language class of Father Wagner. One Jean-Paul is enough in there...

Drake: "I might like it, who knows?" He said with a smirk.

Lorna: "Yeah, who knows." Stranger things have happened I'm sure.

Rogue: Ah can't believe Ah was nice ta this asshole.

Cessily: "Well, Wagner's course is not mandatory..." She remarked.

Lorna: "True, and there's plenty of things to keep yourself busy with." Lorna shrugged.

Drake: Drake grinned and looked Lorna up and down. "Oh and what would that be?" he said with smirk
Lorna: ...oh he did not just use elevator eyes on me. "I'm sure the classes will keep you busy enough as is."

Remy: He tensed a bit at that. "Well if y' can manage t' stop pissin' dem off, y' might be able t' convince someone t' go t' coffee wit' y'."

Remy: "If not....well d' femmes here are kinda fiesty."

Rogue: Rogue wrapped her arm around Remy's waist and squeezed slightly.

Drake: He turned and smirked at Remy. "Aww, I didnt mean to piss anyone off." He said grinning kind of evil like.

Rogue: "HA!" She covered her mouth abruptly, "Sorry, but Ah don't believe ya, sugah."

sage: "Let me guess, does it come as naturally as your claws?" Tessa smirked and raised an eyebrow when rogue burst out with a laugh.

Drake: Drake laughed a little. "Something like that." He said grinning at Tessa.

Cessily: "No worries, everyone has a bad day once in a while, and it is a new situation for you." Cessily gave a nod. "First impressions are overrated anyway, no?"

Drake: "I would guess so." He said to Cessily. Looking over all the girls, looking them up and down and grinning.

Rogue: Rogue narrowed her eyes and tensed, starting to jerk to punch him, but stopped herself.

Remy: He heaved a sigh. "Guess y're really not partial t' gettin' laid, neh?"

Lorna: You're just a creepy little bugger aren't you? Lorna arched her eyebrow at him.

Drake: Drake looked at Remy. "Excuse me?"

Lorna: Lorna couldn't help it, she snorted at Remy's comment.

Remy: He grinned. "Well, y've managed t' get four girls in a tizzy in..." he looked at his watch. "Twenty minutes. Think dat's a new record."

Drake: He grinned at the comment. "What can I say, I like setting records and making myself known."

sage: "You're certainly not going to giving us those looks." Tessa couldn't help but chuckle at him. He would be chewed up and spit out if he acted like that.

Rogue: "You're gonna get known alright." She glared at him.

Lorna: Known and avoided more than likely.

Remy: He shrugged. "Or maybe y're not worried about garnerin' d' girls attention, neh? Y' lean a different way?"

Drake: Turning at looking at Remy, his grin faded completely. "What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" He said, his hands turning to dragon form at his sides.

Cessily: "Well, I'm sure he is really just stressed out from having arrived here. We shouldn't judge too early." She said with an emotionless voice. "Who knows, maybe after a good nights sleep he'll be able to show some positive qualities."

Lorna: "Seems like someone's a bit touchy about that subject." Lorna commented looking back at Remy. "Plus I think even Jean-Paul would appreciate someone a tad more friendly."

Remy: He held his hands out. "Chill. Was jus' a question." he cocked his head. "Y' really are defensive,neh?"

Rogue: Rogue grinned towards Cess, "Let's sure hope so."

Drake: "I just dont take no one's shit." He sad to Remy, letting his hands change back to normal.

Lorna: "Give but no take?"

Rogue: Rogue gave Lorna a smirk.

Remy: "Shit? Didn't realize I was shovelin'." He dropped his hands back down. "But y've jus' met us an' we you. Time will tell, neh? Jus' give people a chance."

Drake: He grinned at Lorna. "I guess it will."

Lorna: Yeah...creepy.

Remy: "So y' had t' two bit tour yet? Or escape Xavier as soon as y' could?"

Drake: "No I havent got a tour, pretty much came out here as soon as I could, instead of being stuck with that werido in wheelchair." He said smiling.

Rogue: Rogue ran a hand through her hair, "Weirdo? So ya callin' someone who's a mutant just like you a weirdo? Real smart, sugah."

Cessily: "That 'weirdo' was Professor Xavier, he pays for your room and food and stuff. And is a very nice man."

Lorna: Lorna somewhat wished Remy hadn't brought up the
tour. She wasn't too keen on Drake knowing what wing of the house she slept in.

Remy: He did chuckle at that. "We all thought he can come off pretty creepy when we first got here."

sage: "That 'weirdo in a wheelchair' is the man who put you in here. You might want to show some respect for him."

Remy: I was pretty damn suspicious of dis place, an' him d' whole first year."

Lorna: "I always thought he was just sleepy."

Remy: He glanced around the girls. "Y'all didn' know dat now did y'?"

Drake: "Ive got plenty of respect. It doesnt change the fact, he werid." He said surpised how defensive they had gotten.

Cessily: Cessily sighed and dug her hands deeper into her
pockets. She hated being mean to someone. This really wasn't a side of her she liked. At all. But Drake was just.. he just rubbed her the wrong way.

Rogue: Rogue glanced at Remy, "Ah kinda figured, but Ah doubt ya never showed respect towards him."

Remy: "Uhh...well actually I accused him flat out of usin' us for things."

sage: Tessa looked over at Cess when she sighed and squirmed. She touched a hand to the side of her silver arm.

Remy: He shrugged, and looked slightly guilty.

Lorna: "No need to worry about that now though, right Remy?"

Remy: "I mean...I didn't have any reason t' trust him. Nor anyone really. An' I didn't. Except TJ."

Cessily: She looked up at Tessa, giving her a kind smile in return.

Rogue: Rogue held him tighter, "That's ya past now sugah."

Remy: "Nah. I've changed." He nodded towards Drake. "But I kinda get him, is all. I get him bein' suspicious"

Remy: "Dat's what keeps y' alive out dere, neh?" He asked Drake.

Drake: Darke grinned and nodded. "So how about that tour?"

Rogue: "He can be suspicious all he wants, but a jackass is anotha story."

Lorna: Lorna nodded but thought to herself that Drake could be suspecious all he wants, it was the creepy stalker vibes she was getting off of him that made her less than friendly towards him.

Drake: Drake looked at Rogue and laughed loudly and then grinned and winked at her.

Lorna: "Yeah, may as well start the tour I guess."

Remy: "Oui. Well. He's gonna keep his hands t' himself, neh?" He asked, bearing his teeth at Drake.

Cessily: "Well, granted, Professor Xavier and this place might take a while to get used to." She admitted, looking at Drake and Remy. "Sorry, maybe I overreacted a little."

Rogue: Rogue eyed him warily at the wink. Don't touch me, sugah. Ya life may depend on it.

Drake: He looked at Remy and smiled "Of course, im a gentleman." He said grinning.

[Edited on 18/8/07 by fourpawsonthefloor]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

Lol, nice intro, Can not wait for Drake to meet Eve or Ty. Going to have to think of some stuff for Ty to do, and then we can have a real badass put him in his place ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn