Iron Man2 Movie

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
BAMFCentralII
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Iron Man2 Movie

Post by BAMFCentralII »

Who's seeing this?

I have my tix for the midnight showing tonight, hoping it will be a good as the first one.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Iron Man2 Movie

Post by steyn »

Saw it last week when it was released worldwide :smug

It was really good, and if you're a big fan of avengers and such, wait until after the ten minutes of credits for 5 seconds of extra clips.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Iron Man2 Movie

Post by Esynthia »

Was not released Worldwide, Steyn. :P still not out here in the US or in Germany or in the UK.

And yeap, i got my ticket for the midnight premiere tonight. :)

[Edited on 5/6/2010 by Esynthia]
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Iron Man2 Movie

Post by steyn »

Then I guess South Africa just got special treatment, which is also a smug moment.
:smug :smug :smug :smug :smug
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Iron Man2 Movie

Post by JackSkulls »

I wanna go see it but I'm too poor so I'll prolly end up waiting till it hit's the dollar theaters :D
:maverick (weapon-x) :shaman (alpha Fight)
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Iron Man2 Movie

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I'm going tonight at Midnight as well, I'm very excited. I have done a splendid job of avoiding spoilers thus far, hopefully none appear...

*glares at Steyn*
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
BAMFCentralII
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Iron Man2 Movie

Post by BAMFCentralII »

yeah spoilers aren't great. I've seen a few that have ruined moments in the film for me, so now i just turn the channel or hit FF on the DVR shows... but ty for the staying thru credits knowledge. I did prefer the hulks treatment, they did the cameo b4 the end credits rolled.

Oh and try and watch the Dr pepper new Iron man ad if you haven't seen it after you watch the film. Was sitting watching V with Tracy and she was laughing thru the whole thing, in a good way. I'd already seen it so i kept playin WOW.

All i know is my boss comes back tomorrow for code review and i'm gonna be very tired tomorrow, should make for a fun friday :P
B A M F !
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Iron Man2 Movie

Post by B A M F ! »

Saw It. LOVED IT!
Don't wanna spoil ANYTHING for anyone so i'll only say THIS:
I SO much enjoy watching Robert Downey Jr.'s take on Tony Stark that I can honestly say that the "STARK" scenes are JUST as much fun as the "IRON MAN" scenes for me...:D

Oh and I almost squeeled like a girl during the new (Avatar) "The Last Airbender" trailer. (Don't know why I felt the need to share that..loll!)

BAMF!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Iron Man2 Movie

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I saw it opening night as I had promised and I have to say a few things.

1) Holy shit. Marvel made another Iron Man movie and it was still fun and entertaining!

2) It's what you pay for when you go to movies. Sometimes you pay and you don't find yourself laughing, screaming "Whoa!" or clutching the arms of the seat wondering how someone can survive such peril, and then.... sometimes (not very often) you do. "Iron Man 2" does just that.

3) If you don't stay past the credits we have a problem.

4) Love that they play up "Civil War" in some scenes via dialogue.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Iron Man2 Movie

Post by kladyelf »

Its released in Australia (i think....) but i live in a fairly remote place so i won't see it for a while.... so no spoilers!!!

actually it was reviewed on a local movie show here... and it sounds like fun :D
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
BAMFCentralII
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Iron Man2 Movie

Post by BAMFCentralII »

Very fun movie, lotz of easter eggs for the serious comic collector... I apparently missed some, chatted with a guy after the movie and he started pointing some out to me, guess when i buy the movie later i'll have to hunt a bit harder. Wont ruin any for those who haven't seen.

Mickey R. And Robert D. very enjoyable to watch in the movie, and i'll go with the prior poster and say that the non IronMan scenes were very fun to watch, i actually ended up liking those more than the iron man scenes themselves.
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Iron Man2 Movie

Post by Diablo »

Haven't seen it yet. But I really want to !

With my newborn daughter, getting out is kinda difficult right now. ^^
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue