Joe Quesada Made 10 Years

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

After a decade of work, Marvel has chosen this time to celebrate Joe Quesada's "achievements" and "efforts" and "work in the Marvel Industry.

In 10 years, Joe has pretty much led the way for Marvel to sit firmly atop the industry," says Marvel Manager, Talent Relations George Beliard.

I really hate to say it, (and I mean really hate to say it), but Marvel has some serious props over DC in terms of sales and fan feed-back, their movie business is screaming positivity and... after all the noise. Marvel is still in on a pretty high pedestal.

Is he really at fault then for our misgivings? :oops: Or is anyone in that kind of position, who writes such continuity changing material,.... constantly criticized anyways?
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Or is anyone in that kind of position, who writes such continuity changing material,.... constantly criticized anyways?
That one.

While I can't say I always liked everything done at Marvel in the X-titles over the last 10 years, I will say for the most part I was positive about what I read (Austen's work notwithstanding, but even he has his supporters). As cliche as the meme "haters gonna hate" is, as with most cliche it has its truth in that if some readers happen to not like certain editorial decisions, they will blame those who made those decisions.

[Edited on 25-8-2010 by Slarti]