X-men Simpsons Style

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

X-men Simpsons Style

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Ok, so I was thinking, do I post this in FV&TTT or here? I figured here, as it's not ACTUAL fan art, but whatever, if it must be moved it must be moved.

We did this on CBR and it was a lot of fun. Creating Simpson's style X-men characters! Here are two I've created:

Hi Dr. Nemesis!

No Hands Hellion

Add your own!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

X-men Simpsons Style

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Is there a link for this?
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

X-men Simpsons Style

I don't understand the question. A link for what?
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

X-men Simpsons Style

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I don't understand how you created them? Did you draw them? Is it a program? A Simpson-Character Generator? I know SouthParkStudios.com has one.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

X-men Simpsons Style

Post by steyn »

looks like altered pics to me. best guess you take an existing picture of a simpsons character and just alter it until it looks like one of the marvel characters.

[Edited on 6/9/2011 by steyn]
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

X-men Simpsons Style

Yeah, exactly steyn. I created them in Photoshop. But I know people who've used MS Paint to do it. It's fun! :)
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X-men Simpsons Style

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Whoa spoilahs! Serves me right for not reading much of anything for the last couple years I guess. Poor Hellion.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir