Stan Lee In The Movies.

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Stan Lee In The Movies.

Post by nightcrawler30 »

have you noticed stan lee in a lot of the new marvel movies? I have seen him in X-Men, Daredevil, and The Hulk. I have heard that he was in X2 and spiderman. Has anyone else seen him?
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Stan Lee In The Movies.

Post by rockstar »

i saw him in x-men (as the hot dog vender) and in spiderman. i havnt seen the hulk yet. but i saw daredevil and X2. i dont remember seeing him in those. must've missed him.
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Stan Lee In The Movies.

Post by nightcrawler30 »

in daredevil stan is reading the news paper and about to walk into the street and matt murdork catches him right before. (matt was a kid)
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Stan Lee In The Movies.

Post by Nightcrawler_o63 »

Stan wasn't in X2! Stan at some point said that he will only be in the first movies of each character, but not in any sequel.
http://www.nightcrawler.web.pt

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".
blueberrymuffin
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Stan Lee In The Movies.

Post by blueberrymuffin »

I watched Daredevil for the first time two nights ago and I was like "ohmigo, look look look, there's Stan Lee" and my boyfriend was like "where" stupid a$$ made me go back to the scene twice before he believed me. It was funny. I remember him as the hot dog vendor too. I haven't seen the Hulk yet. But I'll have to keep my eye out. I'll have to watch Spiderman tonight and look for him.
"I deserve sympathy for the sins of my sordid past, not scorn. Those were difficult days, I was probably very confused and out of my mind on drink or drugs. It's not always about 'good' and 'evil' Scott dear." Emma

"I can't believe what some mutants are up to right now in the privacy of their own homes." Emma (again)
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Stan Lee In The Movies.

Post by rockstar »

he's in the scene where the green goblin causes havoc at the festival
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Stan Lee In The Movies.

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

Easy to miss him, though. The shot he's in lasts for one whole second
LadyBamf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Stan Lee In The Movies.

Post by LadyBamf »

I think he's in one of the deleted Spiderman scenes too...At least I remember it being him, I haven't watched it in awhile so I can't be sure.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good." -The Marauders

"Those who hear not the music...think the dancers mad." -Unknown

"Now, I'm getting into the coffin....and you will get in on top of me if you know whats good for you"
-Lestat
Moongazer
Lubber
Lubber

Stan Lee In The Movies.

Post by Moongazer »

I like that he makes those cameos. It's cute. And it may not be a marvel movie, but he was in Kevin Smith's Mallrats, too. He had a long scene there.
Snoogans.
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Stan Lee In The Movies.

Post by Kazifasari »

In the commentary for Daredevil they say that all the people who create the Daredevil comic is mentioned or shown in the movie.
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

bamfboy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Stan Lee In The Movies.

Post by bamfboy »

He did originally have a bigger part in Spider-man than the one second glimpse of him grabbing the little girl. He said in Kevin Smith's "Marvel, monsters and mutants" or something like that (I don't remember) That he was selling sunglasses and he shouts out "Just like they wore in the X-Men!" and then tries to pick up the little girl.
Sandy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Stan Lee In The Movies.

Post by Sandy »

Actually, Stan Lee plays himself in Kevin Smith's Mallrats....signing comics and everything. And giving interesting advice:

http://www.viewaskew.com/movies/mallrats/stanlee.mov

Sandy:LOL
LadyBamf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Stan Lee In The Movies.

Post by LadyBamf »

Originally posted by bamfboy
He did originally have a bigger part in Spider-man than the one second glimpse of him grabbing the little girl. He said in Kevin Smith's "Marvel, monsters and mutants" or something like that (I don't remember) That he was selling sunglasses and he shouts out "Just like they wore in the X-Men!" and then tries to pick up the little girl.
Right! That's the delted scene! :D Good, I wasn't seeing things! :LOL
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good." -The Marauders

"Those who hear not the music...think the dancers mad." -Unknown

"Now, I'm getting into the coffin....and you will get in on top of me if you know whats good for you"
-Lestat
bamfboy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Stan Lee In The Movies.

Post by bamfboy »

It was only deleted cause he couldn't quite lift up the girl...
blueberrymuffin
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Stan Lee In The Movies.

Post by blueberrymuffin »

Stan actually came into my office about a month ago. And what was so funny was that I heard him talking to someone int he hall before I saw him and I was like "who is that? the voice is familiar" and then when he came in I must have looked like I'd seen a ghost. Then of course I was trying to compose myself and introduced myself and was like "I'm such a huge fan....blah blah blah" He's such a nice guy. We talked for a minute about comics and then he had to go into his meeting (unfortunately not in my department). but it was cool to meet someone that I actually care about instead of all the actors that are constantly in and out.
I just wanted to share my little Stan Lee experience.

And to say that I did go home and watch Spiderman again and I did see him in it this time around. thanx for the tip.
"I deserve sympathy for the sins of my sordid past, not scorn. Those were difficult days, I was probably very confused and out of my mind on drink or drugs. It's not always about 'good' and 'evil' Scott dear." Emma

"I can't believe what some mutants are up to right now in the privacy of their own homes." Emma (again)
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Stan Lee In The Movies.

Post by Maelstrom »

I find it particularly wonderful that Stan is following in the footsteps of Alfred Hitchcock. The afore-mentioned, masterful director and writer would have a one or two second cameo, often just a walk-on, in all of his films. Stan has certainly earned that right, and it's a great tradition. Gives us fans something to look for, like a game. :)
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Magic Rabbit
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Stan Lee In The Movies.

Post by Magic Rabbit »

Originally posted by Sandy
Actually, Stan Lee plays himself in Kevin Smith's Mallrats....signing comics and everything. And giving interesting advice:

http://www.viewaskew.com/movies/mallrats/stanlee.mov

Sandy:LOL
That whole scene Stan Lee had with Jason Lee was priceless!

You know, I don't think I ever noticed too many, if any, of his cameo's before. I'm going to have to watch more closely.
"If we crash I can't win!" - Speed Racer

:bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny

:blossom :bubbles :buttercup